As crime dries up, Japan’s police hunt for things to do

As crime dries up, Japan’s police hunt for things to do

There was just one fatal shooting in the whole of 2015

archive.fo/zFBvI

Other urls found in this thread:

tokyoreporter.com/category/crime-2/
barenakedislam.com/2017/05/15/japan-gets-away-with-taking-in-only-27-muslim-refugees-in-2016-despite-receiving-record-applications/
fenixx.org/2017/05/14/japan-only-admits-27-muslim-refugees-two-already-arrested-for-gang-rape/
reddit.com/r/AskSocialScience/comments/1bhkyx/are_racially_homogeneous_societies_better_in_any/
news-us.jp/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_age_at_first_marriage
patheos.com/blogs/epiphenom/2009/09/why-do-atheists-have-fewer-kids.html
blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/gods-little-rabbits-religious-people-out-reproduce-secular-ones-by-a-landslide/
inductivist.blogspot.com/2012/03/why-do-wealthy-white-conservative-women.html
anepigone.blogspot.com/2011/01/educational-attainment-and-fecundity-in.html
anepigone.blogspot.com/2012/05/education-iq-and-fertility.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QH-kNnq7mFM
jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/08/27/the-liberalconservative-baby-gap-time-depth/
frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/muslim-fertility-rates-dropping-faster-than-western-fertility-rates/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Makes you think.

How is murder 10-100x more common than robbery?

Yakuza gangs would rather kill and hide evidence then just rob/mug; if they needed money, they could just run a loan shark gig or peddle drugs.

And IIRC one or two went on to rape almost immediately upon entering. I'm on the phone so you'll need another kind user to give you a screenshot or the archive.

Amazing what society can be like without niggers, beaners, jews, and muslims

But having a civilized society is racist goyim. Rape, murder, and terrorism is just part of life now, and it's also all your fault.

Muh based common sense gun control!

Police is to keep plebs in check and enforce taxation. It's just japs being obedient insects they were breed to be.

You mean Koreans, and no. The Yakuza no longer run the loan shark gig or drug gig. They got out-muscled by the gooks and chinks because they were under a microscope while the migrants weren't.

These days, the Yakuza primarily deal with real estate and the entertainment industry where
a real japanese connection is still a requirement.

Also the robbery/mug data is underreported. It's almost safe to say there's more robbery/muggings from underaged nips than nips of legal age due to their really soft handling of juvenile crime.

Typical police mafia extortion racket

not this meme again

tokyoreporter.com/category/crime-2/

barenakedislam.com/2017/05/15/japan-gets-away-with-taking-in-only-27-muslim-refugees-in-2016-despite-receiving-record-applications/
fenixx.org/2017/05/14/japan-only-admits-27-muslim-refugees-two-already-arrested-for-gang-rape/

It's incredibly hard to get your hands on a gun in nippon so the shooting thing doesn't really surprise.
if they are bored maybe they can help out their old allies. our cops are a fucking joke

Hello Tyrone, how's the weather in Ferguson?

How's the peewee soccer game mom? Can you pick up some cat litter after the PTA meeting?

I wonder how many of the 3.1 robberies per 100,000 people are actually done by Japanese people.

Nice site

Well of course.

Have you seen how the deal with criminals? They form a sort of protective blob around them and talk them down until they give up. It's really weird.

There are many videos.

fucking kekked

Japan is just so safe it's ironically frightening. When I was there I could walk out at nigger hours and was perfectly safe. I could flash my wallet full of cash, ride around in a 8.000 euro pro tour de france tier bicycle, and tape 10.000 yen notes to my body and I'd still be safe. Even the yazuka doesn't seem to do shit anymore except the usual shady business but violence is virtually nonexistent. Is this what a homogeneous high trust society looks like? How did we get the kikes to fool us with diversity is safe and strength bullshit?

greed and faggotry

They told us everyone was like us
and cancerous boomers

It helps if you get bombed at the right place:)

(And all your men survive war)

Yes, it is.

Avarice.

Japan has entered a vicious cycle of low fertility and low spending that has led to trillions in lost GDP and a population decline of 1 million people, all within just the past five years. If left unabated, experts forecast severe economic downturn and a breakdown in the fabric of social life.

I THINK THE JEWS ARE BEHIND THIS

I bet if they had more refugees the police would have something to do, instead the state is paying the police to sit on their asses and do nothing. Japan must do something to rectify this gross, hateful problem, and by receiving homeless refugees not only do they help themselves, they help their fellow man. LITERALLY two goods for the price of one!

Boomers. They lived in that time window when the internet wasn't a thing yet, but mass media was. The Jewish press was their only way to hear anythnig about the world around them, yet they had no internet to ask people whether what was told to them was accurate. So the only voices they heard were the ones calling for diversity. That is why. Now they are old, and even the ones that don't age that fast have developed an investment in the narratives they've spent decades soaking up. Imagine you're over sixty years old, a true believing libshit and getting offered information that contradicts what you're told. Information that puts the entire world view you - for decades - were fooled into believing in, in danger of being exposed as nothing but lies.

What you saw happening the last twenty years was, among other things, boomers doubling down to try and prevent the sunshine-and-rainbow bubble that is their view of the world from bursting, just long enough for them to escape the consequences by dying. Gotta love that atheism though. With a concept of an afterlife in which one is held accountable, or not being able to escape the consequences of shortsighted behaviour by dying because of reincarnation probably really help people at large make better decisions in politics and in life.

Feels bad man. I'm jelly of japs. It really hurts knowing we could have had this, but now we can't. All because of shitskins and pathologic altruism leftist scum had to destroy everything for everyone. I hate them so much. I hate them. HATE them.

All shitskins, kikes, and liberals need to leave! RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

Need to redo it without the typos, forgive me.

Boomers. They lived in that time window when the internet wasn't a thing yet, but mass media was. The Jewish press was their only way to hear anything about the world around them, yet they had no internet to ask people whether what was told to them was accurate. So the only voices they heard were the ones calling for diversity. That is why. Now they are old, and even the ones that don't age that fast have developed an investment in the narratives they've spent decades soaking up. Imagine you're over sixty years old, a true believing libshit and getting offered information that contradicts what you're told. Information that puts the entire world view you - for decades - were fooled into believing in, in danger of being exposed as nothing but lies.

What you saw happening the last twenty years was, among other things, boomers doubling down to try and prevent the sunshine-and-rainbow bubble that is their view of the world from bursting, just long enough for them to escape the consequences by dying. Gotta love that atheism though. A concept of an afterlife in which one is held accountable, or not being able to escape the consequences of shortsighted behaviour by dying because of reincarnation probably really helped people at large make better decisions in politics and in life.

I became a weeaboo after visiting Japan and realizing society could actually be pleasant and cozy.

Fascinating statistics.

I get a weird feeling thinking about this. On one hand, I would feel like a race traitor, abandoning my people to move to a peaceful paradise that is japan, on the other hand, I'd really like to know how a truly homogenous society, free of niggers, spics, kikes and mudslimes feels like.

I'm with you on that

The reasons why shootings don't happen too frequently is tied to the Yakuza not the availability of guns. Australia you can get hunting rifles, but most people just stab and burn people alive in greater numbers than when guns were available.

Going to have to have to argue that the gun is not the problem, but people are.

Also, if you moved to Japan, you would be compromising their homogeneity. Tour, don't migrate.

Japan and the Japanese are like one big family. If you're not Japanese, you can never expect to be "one of them." This perspective is what allows Japanese families to send their 7 year olds off on errands without supervision, or to keep their front door unlocked. I think their location and the global geopolitical situation makes moving to Japan kind of stupid though, so don't feel too bad. The Japanese are being primed for slaughter, unfortunately.

The Japanese are honorary Aryans. You've got nothing to worry about.

Not true, there are niggers that do live in Japan. They are rare, but Japan is not free of them.

If you did that, then how would you be any different from the non-whites migrating to white countries and destroying our homogeneity?

Jomon are, at least. I've seen some seriously Jewey Japs before.

Shit, forgot Ainu as well.

Yes they are. I hope Nippon survives, they're my second favourite race.

WTF is wrong with Russia? It's actually worse than nigger-spic-ville here in America?

Black people ruin every country, sad that Russia is probably more anti racist than the US but still less than Europe at least for now.

(checked)
Best of luck Japan, its not like anyone can help them but themselves, similar as to here.

Japan should just start expanding.

The fucking up of the sublime Japanese post-WW II economy is wholly the fault of the jews and their central banking shenanigans. I suggest you watch vid embedded, Princes of the Yen. It explains this in great detail without naming jews obviously, but you're smart enough to fill in the gaps.

Isn't that pretty much what pre-70s Scandinavia was like?
Reading this kind of stuff makes me feel like Japan will be hit just as hard in the future as the current-day west because their children are raised in such a perfect society and will therefore seek out leftist ideologies solely because they contradict with their parents' conservative beliefs.

That is exactly what I'm struggling with. I respect them too much to move there and call myself japanese. Moving to japan would only be the last solution for me in case defeatism beats me one day. I would live in exclusion and enjoy their way of life without interfering in theirs.

I was talking about leaving my own people behind to be raped by jamal and ahmed. Thats what feels traitorous.

They probably learned to behave themselves. If they didnt I easily see them lynched by a bunch of mad japs.

Scary thought.

Lol you have no clue. The official party line might be anti racist but the russians are racist as fuck. They call niggers 'obezyana' (monkey) so frequently that some niggers thought it means black guy

How come the Japanese get to be ethno-nationalists but we don't?
It's not fair.

Naaaaaaaaaaargh they're falling for the exact same shit.

Maybe becuase they arn't as lazy, stupid or pozzed than your country.

clearly needs to be enriched, too bad they don't white guilt

It's very simple.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_United_States

The kikes aren't letting them, the nips just managed to hold it off until now

see

How about they start arresting the niggers and chinks in kabukicho and roppongi who scam naive tourists. Instead they turn a blind eye. Absolutely scandalous.

political views are more about heritable personality trais, kids can rebel for a while, but for 'a naturally conservative' it doesn't last

Get a load of this triggered kike.

If Japan needs anything it's LESS people as they have more than enough. Get the fuck out with your infinitely expanding population kike lies.

Japan have good police.
In some countrys the freemason police harass and stalk people. Shriners who do much of the stupid vehicle stalking.

Are you kidding? They send the money to their 10 kids back in the jungle.

Japs also don't have the mind jew(christianity,) instead they have the opposite, racial awareness, ethnic identity and traditions. To me that's the primary distinction, from this everything else follows. Same can be said for us, from being burdened with the mind jew, everything that's befalling us follows.

this probably only works on asians and whites, can you imagine them trying that on a nigger?

They've been overpopulated, a reduction is a good thing as long as they don't import, and they aren't.

Yeah, you're right. The only answer is constant population growth to the point where we're living 20 to a 10'x10' room and all starving to death. 10 billion, 20 billion people? Just as long as the gated community set gets their huge, cheap labor pool, right Moshe?

this is what Scandinavian countries are like outside of the capital cities and diversified areas. I used to walk through the park where the drug addictes hung-out in the middle of the night, I was drunk with a pocket full of cash and not a worry in the world (some people are unfortable in that area during that time of day)

(((Jordan Peterson))) FUCK OF SHILL! ANYONE WHO INSULTS HITLER IS NOT A FRIEND OF OURS. BACK TO CUCKCHAN GOON DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHILL.

YOU CANNOT DEFEAT US. WE ARE UNITED.

And yet people STOLE MY UMBRELLA WHEN I LEFT IT AT THE FAMIMART

THREE TIMES

Jokes aside (sort of, umbrellas were stolen) it's a paradise.

It's self-selection, but Japan does have Nigerian drug dealers who atre (((refugees))) who refuse to leave

I thought that umbrella theft was just a meme from my Japanese animes?

lol, this lefty, globalist narrative is such watery horseshit. Automation and simply making the most out of the workforce you have is the answer. Not importing cancerous shitskins. Wages stay high, time off increases, quality of life stays high. The alternative is terrorist hellholes like Sweden, Germany, and France.

They told us everyone was like us
Gee wiz, now where do you hear that sentiment? Oh yeah, "Everyone are god's children."

Totally real. This was in Osaka and Hiroshima. New ones are less than $5 though at every convenience store so I was more annoyed than anything else.

Much of this is due to the nature of the Japanese, and not just because their society is largely homogeneous.
Does Holla Forums really believe that all homogeneous societies are like this?
reddit.com/r/AskSocialScience/comments/1bhkyx/are_racially_homogeneous_societies_better_in_any/

That's Peterson's fatal flaw, he has built position in part on the holohoax, referencing it liberally. Claims to be versed in it from reading all the mainstream jew bullshit on it, in his jewed bubble he's seen it all and has a grasp on things. He needs to face the pol material on the hoax.

Obviously a homogenuous nigger society would still be full of crime, yea.

And no feminism either. Women are still expected to behave like a woman, in fact they're shamed for not marrying by 25. In the West, that's "empowering".

So maybe they steal umbrellas because the deadly Japanese cold isn't just a meme, either.

Fuck off back to reddit you little queer

So what you're saying is that weeaboos did nothing wrong.

Funnily enough the worst problem Japan has are loser euro and american males who failed in their home countries going there to prey on the women and do other weird shit. Usually they're english teachers and after being rejected by white women they travelled across the globe to an alien planet and culture so they can live in a fantasy world and LARP as a man. Only visit Japan, and preferrably with your white gf or wife. As a single man going there they'll immediately see you as a rapefugee.

Yes, they're fucking retarded that don't do no research and are just as blind as the retards that believe everything they see in the news. The nips don't give a fuck about each other, you have a fucking society where suicide rates sky rocket and people work 12+ hour shifts and declining fertility rates. A perfect society of ants. Souless, expendable, and dying off.

A perfect homogeneous society would look like more of an Amish society but without the fear of technology, a jap society is just a grey deathtrap. But then nippon is a tiny little island, damn shame whites couldn't do the same with Britain.

Well they can buy their own damn umbrella from Famimart!

I wish we had Famimart or Lawson Stations in my country. Getting great meals for less than $8 was the best.

You can hug nip nuts all you want but hang out at Japanese Rightist spaces and you will see that they are actually pretty duplicitous.

news-us.jp/

In between their calls for Chinese and Korean "collapse", their moaning about "anti-Japaneseness", WW2 "revisionism", racism and what not they turn around and call caucasians fascists and other things for doing the same thing they are. This may only be a feature of their Right-wing which is based more in racial purity and not economics and religion like in the West. The Japanese Right-wing should not be supported by anyone because of their duplicitous behavior. Regardless the Japanese should still be admired and supporting a neoLiberal Japan is the right thing to do.

Put your blue line t-shirt and march to local gun buyback, cuck

Fuck off kike, don't try to destroy what perhaps is the only decent society in asia.

Jap rightwingers are almost a carbon copy of Afrikaner nationalists, except for race and tradition being the centerpiece instead of race and religion. Otherwise, it is exactly the same - we are a family, look but do not touch (aka you will never be one of us) , the language is everything, our forefathers bought us this land with blood and sweat, fuck with us and we will bury you. Amazing stuff, to be honest.

Many betas who go to Japan get their wallets emptied by whores and end up leaving back to their home countries.

Nationalists are not united in Japan, there are many different groups with various beliefs.
They have a legit NatSoc party but some of the other parties completely reject them because they want all the power to themselves.

One of the ways the cuck Abe stays in power of his party is by playing all those groups against each other every election.

t. chink who stayed in Japan for a couple years

Japan needs to learn to be more mutlicultural and open :^)

Of course they have organized crime to look into (prostitution (sometimes child), drug and human trafficking, extortion, fraud being the biggest) to bust and investigate; the problem is, the Yakuza practically own the country so there is little to no chance of that ever happening. I have to say though when I lived there I never had a single problem with crime when I lived in the major cities (Chiba city, Osaka, Kobe, Sapporo) but when I lived in more rural areas some drunks (usually the same drunks actually) tried to fight me because I was a foreigner and one time a guy stole my wallet at knife point only to turn it and himself into the local police station. Another time I had an old drunken man come up to me and demand money when I was at an ATM. I usually would drink at the bar until about 2-3AM most nights and I've also seen a girl almost get raped in the middle of the street about 3 or 4 times, probably would have gotten raped if I didn't stumble by; but what do you expect for living in fucking backwater shitholes. I think there has to be something between the Chiba and Ibaraki border where everyone still has that savage farmer mentality you see in the old jidaigeki movies.

Jews and pic related

The Japanese are intelligent people. I think they'll overcome the problem of a slowing birthrate and the impending economic downturn. Elementary schools are becoming so nationalistic that students are required to sing songs about hating Koreans and Chinese, and the pride of being Japanese.

Hopefully they realize the trouble private central banking and overworking has brought them and they get rid of them.

I studied Japanese in college (not my major) and I used NOVA to get a visa and got another job in a year, since most good jobs want you to be in Japan already with a visa. The people that I met that worked at the English schools are the some biggest losers on the planet and you are right, most of them leave because some whore that used them as the equivalent of a cash dispensing Prada bag (oooohh im so international because i have a gaijin boyfriend that pays for my shit, look at me girlfriends!)

At least those guys were smart enough to get out; I worked with guys at that job that were there for TWENTY years! and they were married to some cold, distant cunt that wouldn't fuck them let alone give them the time of day, but stayed because it was a steady paycheck coming in and they didn't have to work. I knew one guy that even he didn't work overtime to give her money that she spent to go out with, she woudl threaten to annul their marriage, which would cancel his spouse visa and she would never let him see the kids.

The submissive and obedient shit is a fucking meme with Asian girls; stop watching anime. They are lying, manipulative, irrational, cold, ruthless and prone to (sometimes violent) emotional swings; and lot of men and women have affairs outside of marriage and relationships. If you have any association with them the best thing to do is to fuck em and dump em.

Last but not least, 85% of the girls that will fuck, date or marry a foreigner have severe mental problems and most normal, average Japanese men wouldn't even touch them with your stolen tiny white dick.

This might sound chuuni but I've considered the strengths of using a sort of cult religion to rebuild a sense of racial and cultural identity. I think the biggest problem I had with creating beliefs was that it's hard to establish a lasting foundation out of nothing, and hard to make it specific to a community while still having an overarching message to the country. In Japan, Shinto has both. These traditions have been practiced for thousands of years, but they also are highly specific to their areas. Japanese festivals aren't dedicated to something like Jesus or a God that they all share, but to the local gods, and their manner of worship is region-specific and based on local history.

This is very, very true. Particularly with the ones who would date, fuck, or marry a gaijin. Almost every white guy I know who's dated an asian woman have conveyed this message to me. I've only met one gaijin man/Japanese woman couple where the wive wasn't a massive cunt and whore, but they also don't have kids. He's actually my Japanese teacher and his wife is pretty cool tbh

From what I've been told by asian friends and classmates, this is true for white/asian couples, but not acceptable or common outside of that, at least not for women. Asian men are more prone to cheat, and often the wife won't leave them for the sake of properly raising the children.

Don't be a degenerate. Better to just not sleep with them.

My uni has a new few Japanese exchange students every semester/year, so I've seen a fair share. It's absolutely true, what you're saying. Pretty much all my Jap and hafu friends have said these girls are the bottom of the barrel in Japan. Yeah, some of them are fairly attractive, but most of them learn English, study at international schools, and go to American schools as exchange students are the ones nobody wants because their legitimately crazy. I've met ONE Japanese girl who didn't fit the stereotype of studying in the U.S. as an exchange student. But she also didn't date/fuck anyone at the school. She was a shut-in who didn't do anything besides her homework and occasionally hanging out with the other asians. I don't think I ever saw her hanging out with a non-asian student, besides the international student get-togethers.

What should they do? Bring in a bunch of shitskins? Fucking kike arguments. If Japan is smart at all they will allow things to naturally progress and try to facilitate a smooth transition to a lower population.

From what I've been told by hafu and Japanese friends, Japanese people don't want immigrants, for any reason. Pretty much all of my hafu friends were treated like shit in school, often beaten and other shit. Once they grow up, nips aren't as overt with their dislike of immigrants besides "get out of my country kudasai", "x piggu go home", and literal deportations. That's the beauty of the Jap immigration system. It's so hard to achieve permenant residency and citizenship in Japan because they require things like no criminal record, have a stable job, your Japanese coworkers and bosses vouch for you, and you even have to have a clean house because they inspect your home for tidiness. That's why so many foreigners who attempt Japanese immigration fail: they fuck up once, and their sent back to their shitty country.

In my opinion, the best solution to the Japanese population issue is to ban the production and sale of pornography, and to give financial and social rewards to married women and families for having a certain number of children. This gives them an economic and social incentive to have more kids, and takes away a single working-man's coping mechanism that takes away his motivation to not find a wife.

9 + 9 + 5 + 8 + 1 + 7 + 5 = 44

Dubs. Check 'em.

the japanese police found out if you dont call it murder you dont have to call it crime.
the mob shoots people all the time but the cops write it up "subject was struck by fast moving object"

Looks like it's time for some diversity

Nah, loads of Japanese girls are dating foreigners from various Western countries because they prefer the lifestyle of those countries, away from the ratrace and having to treat your boss like a deity.

What you said about Japanese men is probably true, but not for that reason. Many Japanese males have zero sex drive so don't even care to pursue women anyway. So where do these girls have to go? For foreigners of course.

It's so refreshing how many innocent, virgin Japanese girls there are. The total antithesis of the Western harlot.

Nah. (((They))) have been trying to push that for years and it never gets through.

How do I mitigate this? I am in a bit of a unique situation and a relative of mine is starting a factory in Fukuoka off this new start-up visa. He wants me to manage the floor, and I'd have to live in Japan basically indefinitely.

I'm up for it since it's a whole lot better than working a shitty IT job in a city infested with niggers and having to stay up all night because of niggers nigging outside or drinking myself to sleep which works but impedes my ability to work. I haven't gotten decent sleep or thought straight since I moved out of mommys basement(10 years ago), it's fucked.
Anyway, I'd go there alone after he sets everything up and I want to know how to avoid looking like a fucking pussy-chasing racemixer. I'm not attracted to Asian women in the slightest, am morally against racemixing, and probably wasn't having children in the US as it stands, I don't see an avenue for getting out of the situation I'm in without effectively gambling with my entire savings(and don't want to raise kids or have a white wife in this niggertown shithole).

I've been there before with said relative and he told me that a lot of Japanese right-wingers are really Korean mongrels trying to breed out their Korean genes by mixing with Japanese. He knows I'm heavily into third position ideologies and told me not to get involved with them for this reason. His description reminds me a lot of our alt-right.

What the fuck are you on about? Without racial purity you have no vector for maintaining a decent economic or theocratic system. Without the race the nation is nothing, go drool over your special clay some more alt-kike spergling.

Also I don't think they really see a problem with the population because they view their country as a whole and see that they became overpopulated during times of economic prosperity. It's nature fixing overpopulation, a behavioral sink and nothing more. As long as they don't let the kikes open the floodgates(which it doesn't look like they're doing) everything will work itself out.

The culture in Japan is a bigger issue than the porn. You're expected to be at work for 12 hours a day regardless of whether or not you actually have that much work to do. Sleeping at your desk is seen as a sign that you're devoted to your company. In your free time you're expected to go to work functions or drink with your co-workers. This leaves no time for finding members of the opposite sex or raising a family with one. They jews couldn't fuck up their corporate/work culture more even if they tried.

A lot of that is a problem, you're right. That's not to say porn isn't a problem, it is, and it's often what working men will turn to when they don't have the time to go find a wife, so they lose all motivation to when they do have the time.

That being said, the issue of overworking is very serious. One solution I can see is to limit a worker's daily hours, so they can have time to find a wife. Another would be to encourage university students to marry while they're in school, so once they hit the workforce they'll already have a wife and won't need the time to go find one.

butthurt slope detected

Stop watching anime and reading Holla Forums threads, learn Japanese, then go to Japan for at least 4 years, meet and converse and have multiple year friendships and acquaintances with Japanese people. Then come back and see if you opinion has changed, because it will.

He's saying beta weebs have tiny white dicks, not all whites. No one can deny the reality of the Great White Cock.

Hang out with another Japanese wing man. You can hang ads up at your local colleges and get paid to hang out with Japs so they can practiced their Engrish.

Loved my two weeks in Fukuoka, so few foreigners - felt like a rockstar.

It;s OK to want companionship. You are in THEIR country. any stormfag who tells you that you can't dip your wick in a noodle is a purist faggot. As long as you don't marry and have kids, and eventually find a white to have kids with.

T. White man who was deployed in Okinawa for 3 years and Tokyo for one, dated Japs but married a white and we are trying to kids.

DO NOT GET ADDICTED TO JUICY BARS. The Flips and Thais are fun to fuck around with, but they are black widows who will make you like them and get your money. They are for recreation, most Japs visit the bars two and have side chicks at some.

Be a tourist man, keep a smile on your face, don't be a Weeb, don't wear Merica' shirts (except for holidays or American themed parties) bring some cowboy boots and Western gear - they fucking love Western/Country themed shit, line-dancing and bars. It sounds crazy, but true.

Enjoy a hot can of coffee from a vending machine for me, and enjoy all the clean restrooms wherever you go.

Just dress decent, enjoy your time there and don't forget to mingle with expats, many of whom will be the failure sex tourists but some of whom will be decent. Maybe you'll find a white girl expat there, as with the men they can also be weird but it's better than being a yellow fever loser, that's for sure. Japanese will be very friendly if you're a white couple, who doesn't like white couples? Well, you'll remind the sex tourists of their failure to get a white girl which would be quite the laugh, considering they flew across the planet to not be reminded of exactly that.

It used to be this way. Women used to attend college to get their "M.R.S." degree.

It still happens in the south, happened to a buddy at Auburn, they have been married for 10 years now. Was prominent at Clemson and Alabama as well.

But, women AND men want to play the field, always looking for something better, god forbid they "settle" - meaning to actually have to compromise.

I know one woman I who said she refuses to compromise. She is now 43 and got her second cat last year and her doctor told her to cut down on cheese.

He said Fukuoka Japan you LARPing retard, not the Philippines or Thailand.

Most will be trash. ESPECIALLY ANY MILITARY WHORES. And yes, they are all whores.

There are white women who work for the DOD as teachers and make over 75K tax free, those are acceptable targets.

user, that's a meme perpetuated by the U.S. media and weeb shits who think gaijin hunters are common place.

It's important to note that military men are more likely to get with Japanese women for one, simple reason: The gaijin hunters and whores know the horny white men, who slept with a woman in months and have money to spend, are going to be at the military bases, so they flock there. The number of Japanese women that are open to dating foreigners is low. They're out there, you just need to know where to find them.

Hints why I want to transfer from the most cucked college in Kentucky but is free to some other Christian college in the South filled with traditional qts looking for a husband.

I know people like that. One is over 400 lbs and on cat # I don't even remember. Most end up fat, tired, and alone. I knew got blown by a Vietnamese girl once who said the same thing. She was fucked up in the head, and also one of those types who insisted that she was compromising with you by demanding for things harder. She was also a golddigger. Any woman who sells the "I'm expensive" or "I won't compromise" bullshit isn't worth your time and should be dumped immediately.

Very true. There's a joke my dad would make about military wives: "A friend of mine has a great bumper sticker on his truck. It says 'My girlfriend's husband is in the Army'".

I like the sound of that. Japan is my backup if the U.S. ever become completely irredeemable and I need escape.

bonus points if you can guess what college I go to

Jesus man you were on the right track until this.
I am that stormfag purist, and I don't enjoy casual sex at all - that shit will fuck your brain up. I went down that road when I was at school and it fucks up your ideas regarding companionship. I've been completely celibate sexually for around a year and I haven't ever been happier - "chasing dat poon" is nigger tier. Been on more dates, had more girls interested in me, gotten sent more self-shots, and am generally a happier person now that I'm not bogged down by all the drug-addled liberal skanks I was hanging out with in college(it's not like I can take a nice drive out to some small town to go girl-chasing or whatever, my options are hugely limited and I'm fucking scared to hit on my coworkers because muh CoC).
I generally wouldn't care if I never got laid again unless it was specifically for the purpose of procreation.

I'm not really a weeb at all, although I do admire some aspects of Japanese culture like their homogeneity and hygiene standards I'm not some head band wearing, anime-watching-at-30, sake drinking autist.

That would be amazing, that way I get to escape niggertown and have white children.
That would be genuinely hilarious. From what I know of his plans he plans to hire a lot of Japanese

I grew up in a military town and it made me incredibly disdainful towards our military and anyone who supports it. They ruin everything they go near, all the women involved are trash, and after 8 years of Obama promoting faggotry and weakness what little personal integrity or discipline they had is gone.

A gaijin hunter is a slut who frequents gaijin bars because they're addicted to big white willies.

There are loads of normal Japanese women who move to countries in Europe, North America, Oceania and seek a man there because they despise Japanese work culture and have never been deflowered.

You should at least try it, it's a great experience to go out and live in another country; in the future you could always pass it on to someone else after a few years if you get tired of it. But it's a great place to live, if you don't mind being the outsider the whole time. Do you speak Japanese? If so, what level would you consider yourself (basic, conversational, advanced, fluent)? If not, you should start now learning basic grammar and everyday + job specific vocabulary. I found the best way to meet people is through work. Most Japanese like to go out after a long day of work and have a few drinks and something to eat. This is a great way to meet people, as you will get invited out to events that your co-workers do, get to meet their family, who in turn will introduce you other people, and so on. Unfortunately, if you are not interested in Japanese women, this makes it harder, especially in a place like Fukuoka where there aren't that many foreigners. There is always international events, that may be hosted in your city, usually through a local international or community center or online things, but I am not to familiar with associating with "foreigners" outside of watching soccer or baseball at the local gaijin bar. One thing that worked for me though was Meetup, which is not explicitly dating, but you can meet other "foreigners" with similar interests and try to find something there.

true

To each their own. I did not tell you to fuck every woman you have dinner with. Me? I am a serial monogamist, unless I was Thailand and felt like a 3 way for $75 for the entire night.

I am married now, and it took me a long time to find a decent one.

As long as you don't use that as excuse to not even try, then OK, that's your path.

I agree with a lot of what your saying. Dating in 2017 is a cesspool.

Having a couple drinks and dancing with a woman is not degenerate. Making out with her on the third date is fine. If I want to have sex and don't by the end of two months I put THEM in the friend zone.

Every thing in moderation

Nothing wrng with Sake you actually drink in Japan or at a legit Japanese-American spot

Chill out on the ZOGbot shit faggot. Not all of us are good goyem and you aren't going to change any hearts and minds with your edgy namecalling
.>>9958359
Some of us actually help the community, I personally organized desert trash clean ups and represented my country and squadron like a proud white man wherever I went.

Like those women weren't trash before the military guys got there?

Live by Air Force bases, more whites.

That's great, even better. When I went there I was more interested in the history and cultural aspects, and of course a few movies and music. Most of those weeb types are just shit tier English teachers for the major chain companies. Even when I moved over to my translation job the two other foreigners were fat sweaty weebs that spent all their weekends at maid cafes in Akiba. It was fucking disgusting. I'll tell you one thing, having an actual job that is not working at an eikaiwa, people will respect you A LOT more.

That's what the Ahnenerbe was in the process of doing.

A lot of my family served in the military, going back to one of my ancestors serving under Washington during the revolution. Not all military families, or military men, are bad. Usually the southern ones who join out of a sense of national pride and duty are pretty okay. It's the meat-headed retards you're got to watch out for. Those military "men" are to be avoided at all costs.

So they want to leave their home country because they hate their culture and want to get fucked by white guys? Same shit, different name. And they're still a minority in both Japan and the west. Sure, there are some well-adjusted nip women who will date white guys, but they're very very few and far between.

Seriously, stop watching anime and believing the memes. 今、あなたは日本が分かりません。日本に行って、日本人と話してください。

If any other Japanese speakers or students read that and I made a mistake, please feel free to correct me

Me and my buddy were in Roppongi and took a wrong turn down a back lane. 10+ jap cops appeared out of nowhere and searched us for drugs. I doubt they let the Roppongi nig nogs get away with much

What exactly would an American soldier be thanked for? Advancing Israel's interests?

Thank me for being in shape and an actual representative of the white race overseas and CONUS while dropping red pills whenever I could and promoting whites over blacks - when I wasn't getting them kicked out for laziness.

How about that faggot? Just continue being non-white, out of shape and fighting with evil internet nazis on the internet as I reproduce and create more white children.

They don't hate all of their culture, they hate being expected to work for 12 hours every day, meekly take shit from whomever wants to give it, and suffer in silence without recourse. And who the fuck can blame them?

Many of them don't exclusively want white men either, it just so happens that white men constitute the majority of western countries' population, so it doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. If they do have a preference for white men, again, who could blame them, we are the most desirable mating partners for a large number of reasons. You sound like a self-hating faggot.

They also live on a fucking island. Never underestimate the human need to leave an island to get to a larger body of land. I felt it when I stationed at islands, Island Fever.

Plus, white men are unique. Simply being different, and superior, is a huge draw to us.

It's up to you not to create any Happas or ruin their cultures.

Well if you walk down kabukicho past midnight prepared to be relentlessly harrassed by niggers. They don't take no for an answer and even get physically coercive with women. Seriously if i were a Japanese person i would be embarrassed to have that kind of scum on my streets.

That's logical. Well adjusted people always like to leave their home country and mix outside of their race.

スドクをして。

Sorry to burst your bubble but you're not any less of a loser and likely pedophile if you go to Nippon to get laid instead, all of Asia is the stomping ground of rejects and pedos from the west. Stop waxing nostalgic about being a gooklover and have those white kids instead.

Hilarious when these retards think flying across the globe so they can LARP as men are alphas or something. You wouldn't be going to Asia if white women weren't rejecting you, bro. Just face up to it and stop posturing on an anonymous imageboard.

That's good, as for my comments regarding the military I'm sure there are decent folks within it - I speak of it as an institution that has become corrupt and is now churning out weak-willed order followers.
I like the idea of a strong military and the current state of ours genuinely sickens me, ZOGbot is an apt term and I won't stop using it any time now. America's institutions exist to serve the interests of Israel and the judeo-masonic elites and I don't see that changing any time soon.

You know what I mean, I'm of course going to partake in that when I'm there. Sake is nice, I mean like those "I'm ken-sama" types.

That's good to hear, I don't think I'd go over there if it was a situation like that. It's an opportunity I'm super lucky to have so I'm taking it. I probably wouldn't even apply for a job like that just to move to a nicer area.

Again, I speak of it as an institution, there's bound to be good folks in every filed even if the field itself has become a hollow instance of what it once was.

Fair enough. I can get behind you on that.

今 you don't need this

あなた this is overly polite on a place like this, but depending on your status and age, you might change it to 君 or お前

「日本のことが分からない」 you should say no koto, because you are talking about Japan,
for example

「私は彼のことがわからない」 being
"I don't understand anything/something about him" as opposed to

「私は彼がわからない」 which means "I don't understand him". This can also imply that I don't know him at all.

「日本に行ったら、ちゃんと日本人と話すこと」
"tara" is a conditional, being that if A is completed or done, B should follow or be done.

"chanto" means to do something properly

"hanasu koto" when you put koto at the end of a root verb it is a more literally form of a command, but can be either used for affirmative or negative sentences for example
「飲むなら乗らないこと」
「飲むなら乗るな」
"If you drink, don't drive"

While they may mean the same thing, the inflection is much different, where the first "koto" denotes that you HAVE to do something (in this case not drive if you have drank alcohol),
where "na" is just DON'T DO the verb that it comes after (being drive).

Thank you, user. I always appreciate help with my moonrunes.

Here's some fresh OC for you.

Similar to how I tackle patients in the psych hospital, we can't hurt them, we have no weapons.

Ah shit I forgot, for the last example:
「飲むなら乗ること」
would mean that you would have to drive a car if you drank alcohol. That's my problem, too much alcohol…

No problem, it's one of my jobs anyway, so I don't mind laying down some knowledge once in awhile. Good luck man

What's Japan's political system?

It's a democratic republic, similar to the U.S., because the U.S. wrote their constitution after WW2.

Forgot to say: They do still have an Emperor, but he's just a figurehead.

Their president Abe also takes favors from the Japanese Illuminati that wants to reinstate the Emperor, so they pretty much have a gook Thule Group running the show.

Hopefully articles and instances like this help wake people up to the reality of police and military forces in the Western world. They are a parasitic entity that exist in a symbiotic relationship with destabilizing and criminal elements. They exist for problem management, not problem solving. Solving the problem means no revenue and reduced social status.

Doesn't sound THAT bad, as long as its not Jews running the show. Any evidence of this?

That whole "taking money for the construction of an elementary school" scandal Abe was involved was linked to a company that wants the Emperor reinstated. Let me try and find that old thread.

It's not even a weird thing in Japan, everyone knows these dudes want the dynasty restored.

Well-adjusted women usually seek out the best genes for their kids. So you know, white men. You can probably just admit that you hate yourself now.

I've had two white girlfriends and two asian ones. Keep projecting though, by all means. Once you start waxing the ad hominem, you know you've lost the debate.

Kek, the Japs need their white (and semi-white) Indo-Dutch women, like all other asians.
God bless the Showa Japs.

Elliot Rodger. I rest my case.

>>>/suicide/

What a delusional fucktard.

Dubs confirm.

I remember when I went to Japan maybe 5 or so years ago. The place was safe as fuck, I was wandering around Tokyo in the small hours of the morning in what seemed like a pretty poor neighbourhood where my shit hotel was and everything was quiet and everyone I met and talked to was so nice and polite. I got lost a few times and stopped to ask some of the walking policemen who all spoke English well enough and were happy to provide directions and help in whatever small way they could.

Funnily enough the only place I actually felt unsafe during my whole fucking trip around the country was in Shibuya where there are a whole bunch of shady as fuck African migrants selling ripoff merch and running dodgy bars all dressed like gangbangers, no surprise that all the Japs avoided that area like the plague and there was just white tourists there.

The difference when I came home was honestly like night and fucking day. You really don't realise what might have been for us until you see it with your own eyes.

What a convincing argument.

A true shame what this place has become. You probably have some negro admixture in you.

Elliot Rodger was mixed Malaysian and Israeli, i believe. Also, fucking someone does not equate to breeding with them. You're really not very intelligent, are you?

It's still immoral and degenerate.

There was never any debate, unless you're internally conflicted or something which is likely. You're a loser who went to asia to get laid and is getting all defensive on an imageboard trying to prove yourself. I pity your parents, knowing their son was so pathetic he had to fly to Asia to find a girlfriend. Definitely must be those great genes, that's why none of your own women wanted so you had to fly across the globe to settle with lower races. Truly the best genes of our people, totally not a reject or something. Stay triggered btw.

I think it's an issue because the wife of Abe is involved, and the schools are being made to be nationalist or far-right.
I don't think having a nationalist school is so bad that it has to be an issue, besides don't the Japanese still get to say where their children go to school anyway?

Retarded

So you have no reading comprehension either, i see. I already said i've had multiple white girlfriends as well. Anyway, carry on projecting. I'm sure you'll go places with that double-digit IQ.

They just need to reinstate the fucking emperor.

Niggers do not have a concept of authority figures so they always resist for no reason.

Maybe getting a Japanese wife might not be a bad idea after all.

How tryhard do you have to be to lie on the internet? There is no debate, you're flying to asia, the mecca of pedophiles and losers and other rejects to escape to after a lifetime of rejection by white women. Gooks with colored contacts and dyed hair don't count as white you deluded weirdo, way past time for you to grow up and stop running from your problems in foreign countries.

if you are pure jap then it is okay but remember the rule is don't racemix or they will have a lovely effed up society like ours.

so he can play grab-ass with artists

You are sexually depraved and a degenerate. Your future marriages will fail and if you ever have children, they will be even more degenerate and broken then you are. This is the life you chose. Good job, you're another nail in the west's coffin.

Kill yourself.

I'm assuming he's fucking chink whores who come to the U.S. to prey on pathetic white guys who can't get with stable white women and instead settle for, well, chink whores.

Look at these beautiful dubs.

why are you glorifying the judgment and decision making of white women though?

are you under the impression that they have any valid metric by which to judge a man, and/or that the majority aren't sullied whores?

Ah yes, the smoking gun, i'm lying on an anonymous imageboard to save face. That must be it. Good one, Detective Holmes.

Seriously though, even if i had only fucked an asian, i'd wager it'd still be more action than you've gotten you frustrated basement-dweller.

Japs are lucky because their language is harder (at least is perceived as so) and their immigration laws are strict as fuck so I don't think they'll have many problems.

This might come as a huge surprise to you, but various contraceptive methods do exist these days that prevent the creation of babies. It's shocking, I know.

The only angry person here is the one hurling insults because he's lost his cool, lol. On a basket-weaving Filipino arsehole of the internet, no less.

We're """debating""" with the genetic equivalent of a MGTOW, the only difference between a 30yo virgin and a 30yo gooklover is that the latter was more desperate.
When literal manchildren rejected by their own women can go to Asia and get laid to feel like a man, 'losing virginity' becomes meaningless. It used to be a right of passage, but nowadays a guy who plays with toy trains and wears sonic t shirts can get a thai import bride.

Your precious gooks aren't better, it's just that any loser can go to Asia and feel like a man because some gook will shack up with him.

The guy with the amazing genes who flew to Asia to lose his virginity, damn you're right, your parents must be so proud too. "My son went to Japan for a girlfriend, ain't he a catch!"

I don't recall ever saying anything remotely similar to that, but thanks for the creative writing lesson i guess.

Topkek. Either kill yourself, or please keep posting. It's fucking hilarious.

I agree, it is pretty hilarious fucking with two people so dumb they'd struggle to tie their own shoelaces. Please continue also, usually i only get these kind of laughs from cuckchanners.

They're not my "precious gooks" (and they're not gooks either, gooks are Koreans, would you call a spic a nigger? I wouldn't call a Jap a chink) I'm just weighing in because you seem like a real blue pilled faggot who puts a lot of weight into validation by whores and in achievements that are entirely hedonistic. Also virginity is not something men have, it is a female attribute.

Hopefully you may be right. The fertility rate is a big issue in Japan and the population is aging so they can't keep working as it is up to young people to procreate in order to replace them when they pass away.

Sure, here's another

"Your son married his highschool sweetheart Julie? How nice! My son met his girlfriend Junko on roveyourongtime.co.jp!"

It's all for laughs m8, by the way I'VE HAD TWO WHITE GIRLFRIENDS I SWEAR, haha.

At least try.

I have, not you friendo. I know that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but you can do better than that, i know you can.

Gun control that forbids handguns and carrying in general, inefficient police that leaves shit ton of guns in hands of criminals, judges that shit all over self-defence clause, and thug culture times three that was extremely strong in the 90s and still strong today.

Sounds exactly like Mexico.

That's called flying to Asia to get laid dumbo. Try again.

Well if that's it and you've just about blown your load, then i'll leave you here to make some more angry anonymous posts while i go stretch out out my asian's cunt with my big white knob.

That might be the funnies thing I've ever read. Thank you, user.

Communism isn't good for you, but things are slowly improving at least, just look at how bad things were 20 years ago.

The average age of marriage is higher than the west, the shame is playing almost no factor when the average japanese woman is marrying at 29.

Japan is literally a dying society while christians in the west have an above replacement birth rate.

[citation needed]

All while the number of Christians in the west is dwindling and non-Christians are being raped and replaced with shitskins. Japan has it's problems, but come on.

Sauce?

Stossel is a jew and a dude weed lolbertarian.

It's the Nippon Kaigi

I imagine this (first image) is the source they're using.

Real factors:
Japan has an extremely high population density due to the fact that they have 127 million people crammed in an around a few major cities like Tokyo. A lot of Japan is mountainous which further exacerbates this as there's less arable land available overall without some major explosions.

Living in a city with a high population density is expensive if you don't want to live in a closet, and with 13.6 million people living in Tokyo itself, another 37.8 million in the greater Tokyo metropolitan area, and 8.9 million within the 23 wards, that's a fuckload of people. It still doesn't make it into the top 10 of most densely-populated cities, though.

The average penetration of higher education in Japan is very high, and there's a direct negative correlation between education of women and female desire to have children. Between women not wanting many children to begin with because of (((institutes of higher learning))) and the expense of raising a child in or around Tokyo, you see a negative trend in family sizes and numbers of families.

Despite all of this, Japan's population isn't crashing in the way you'd think it would, it's more or less mirroring boomers in the US (Japan also had a major post-war baby boom) in that the "bulge in the snake" is aging and dying off, which will negatively impact the economy in the short term but will ultimately level off population levels reach sustainable amounts again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_age_at_first_marriage
The japanese are dwindling at a faster rate and there were less of them to begin with, the highest fertility rates among whites are found among christian conservatives.

The population crisis is a huge one, people like to laugh it off by saying the economy doesn't need to grow forever etc but the govt has financial obligations to the elderly population that's supposed to be paid for by an ever shrinking young working population. Immigration as a solution is a joke since immigrants aren't a financial boon to a country, japs refuse to breed and they'll implode because of it.

As soon as the elderly Japs realise that there are fuckloads of them being an unpayable burden on the youth there will be a huge amount of elderly suicides, I wouldn't be surprised if they allowed euthenasia either.

They would if the young people procreate but they refused so the elders aren't able to move on. Young people don't have a clue what is going to happen if every elders pass on.

What the actual fuck do these two sentences have to do with each other? How does creating anti free speech totalitarianism help a country with an aging population? Fucking jew bitch.

Intentional homicides is the total number committed. Robberies is per capita.

Its an occupation force, the Japanese Ruling Class are scared.

Still not as bad as the DEA and ATF.

Very interesting.

I have nothing against nationalistic monarchy, so I'm okay with this.

see

Sorry, see

So nice to know that Japan is full of treasonous piles of trash as well.

How prevalent is Jewry in Japanese universities? It can't possibly be as kiked as it is in the west. If anything, I would expect the cost of having children and the time to actually find a spouse to have children with would be the most significant factors.

Japanese people are far worse than the Americans.
I watched a horrible documentary about the God awful the Japanese justice system is. They locked away numerous poor men (forgot the term) for crimes they didn't commit. They couldn't find the real perpetuators, so they just arrested people from the slums. Even when DNA evidence proved these men innocent, they still refused to release them. They isolated these men in cells with no human contact whatsoever. They also tortured them into confessing. They ended losing their minds. Look it up. Horrifying shit

Japanese police*

Link? Sounds like fap material to me

Do you understand the concept of a foothold? Or the importance of controlling ports?

The Afrikaner attitude towarsw Irish, Angloas and Germans before the first Boer war is half the reason why they lost the 2nd one. They had the opportunity and choice to integrate the other fellow Northern Europeans, but they wanted a hyper pure state and to be left alone.

They ran from their problems, shit on their fellow white man, and refused to engage in open warfare in the 1990s.

What's the connection to population? Modern countries don't rely on nearly as much farm land as they used to and as far as I know food is not prohibitively expensive in japan, the idea that the population is shrinking because they instinctively know or already have trouble acquiring food in japan seems silly. I understand costs can impact peoples decisions but people always overhype cost as a factor in fertility, poor as fuck people breed like rabbits even in countries not drowning in aid and welfare the obvious strongest factor in whether or not a person breeds is lifestyle/culture. That's why in countries with the same people in the same population in similar economic situations they can have wildly different fertility rates, this is seen when they try and track religions impact on fertility.
patheos.com/blogs/epiphenom/2009/09/why-do-atheists-have-fewer-kids.html
blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/gods-little-rabbits-religious-people-out-reproduce-secular-ones-by-a-landslide/
I don't think the economy is meaningless to making a home but I don't think it's the primary culprit, japanese people just don't want kids and if they were richer I can't imagine that changing.

This is incredibly true.
inductivist.blogspot.com/2012/03/why-do-wealthy-white-conservative-women.html
anepigone.blogspot.com/2011/01/educational-attainment-and-fecundity-in.html
anepigone.blogspot.com/2012/05/education-iq-and-fertility.html

Both japan and the US have an incredible amount of money tied into welfare for the elderly and will be spending far more on them in the future, this won't be a momentary upset when it hits it will be incredibly damaging. And there was nothing unsustainable about the populations, especially in the US. I can't see this as a small bump in the road.

People are regularly imprisoned in the US on nonsense charges and over 98% of cases get no trial and instead defendants plead guilty.
America imprisons far more people and american prisons are inhumane, you're likely to get savagely beaten and raped for a crime you didn't commit but plead guilty to because you didn't want to risk a life sentence trying to fight the charges.

Underrated post. For anyone interested, this can be applied to most Asian women. If you want to mix with them you need to watch out. They can get nastier than any white or black woman could ever get, and it can literally happen in the blink of an eye. Of course some of this is the man's fault because he is so desperate for a waifu that he doesn't look at any of the warning signs that she is displaying, add to that his beta male mindset and you have a perfect storm of psychological misery waiting for you.

….how did he not get laid?

According to his "manifesto", he was half English half Chinese.

What do you think 90s Russia was?

28 too many

Being an autist and conflicted about his character. Having chad pounding his sister in the room next to him didn't help either. Anyone has that caricature of some gook whore who married a hwhite and told her half breed son that he is still beautiful?

I don't mean to go full-weeb but having visited twice.. if we lose this battle I hope they succeed where we failed.

Mental problems. Guy lived in a decadently wealthy household with a abusive stepmom and practically went insane from years of emotional abuse and weird Chad culture bullshit. If he hadn't gone on that rampage, I strongly suspect he would've been ordering his Spic servants to bury his victims in his Mansion's garden.

While true, western Europe's incredibly lax 'Justice System' isn't the right way to go about thing's either. Especially when it's just living in a apartment for a couple weeks after Ahmed molested another kid, assuming he doesn't get two days of community service.

The Japanese are notorious for covering up shameful situations.
They will lie about the true rate of crime at the drop of a hat.

Stop believing the Kike media.
You see that?
The murder rate in all of Western Europe is around 0.8 per 100,000.
Get some perspective.

Did you know that when Nippon was about to be occupied by ZOG troops, they asked for 50,000 volunteers to serve as pressies for the "Preservation of Virtue of Japanese Women." Macarthur never took them up on their offer. Do people here know the story of "The Nigger Cave?" "Time" took the article down. We should have turned Nippon into our own version of Disney World. Without niggers of course. The Nipponese certainly had a good time with Chink women.

Probably just Nips, I can't imagine chinks and charlie having the same effect

I have absolutely no idea what the fuck you just said to me, so I'll just assume you're a broken bot.

Then need to hurry up and kick out the koreans already, then that crime rate will drop even further

Also this seems like a good thread to dump this, if you are interested in japan this is a really good doc

youtube.com/watch?v=QH-kNnq7mFM

Watched this about a month ago. Really great.

Thanks, do you have any others that you want to post? ive got some free time

I read that Yoshi left him soon after and eventually either got cancer or died of cancer. Whoops!

One less commie i guess

huehuehuehuehue

Clearly not enough (((Diversity)))…
Fucking slant eyed, nip, pie faced, gook, racist, trash!

t. Libtards

Shut up nigger!

dated a japanese woman for 3 years. lived in japan for a while, eventually broke it off because I didnt want mixed race children

very nice people, would love to live in a white version of it. small towns, caring. it's an interesting feeling, as if I love japanese people more than my own. rose tinted goggles perhaps, daily reminder to support your local white folk!

I'm actually going to be in Kagoshima in just a week or so on a bicycle trip.
This makes me feel good in some ways, but a little weird in others.
Also, why doesn't Abe consider it an honour to have a Hitler moustache drawn on his face?
He should know that his grandfather would have!

The robberies are reported in '000, meaning thousands. Robberies and murders per capita is the number on the top.
That makes robberies 10 times as usual then robberies. In USA robberies are 25 times as usual in 2014, etc etc.
C'mon son, just read, the explanation is written on it. Less then 15 words, cmon

10 times as usual in Japan

Japan has always made the most efficient cars.
If ya know what I mean :^)

What makes them any different from the current state of the west.
The trick is - they're better at it.

The Koreans are the Jews of Asia, though.
They have infiltrated not only the Yakuza, but also the Japanese media.
Even anime isn't safe–if you read the credits roll, you'll see lots of Zainichi.

Spotted the gook!

And another one, spouting more debunked nonsense about (((Nanking)))…
Next thing you know, you'll be quoting the 'Jewish Nazi' John Rabe!

Isn't the spirit of exploration and experimentation the reason white created civilization and spread around the world in ye olden days?

And boomers and retarded ZOGbots from "greatest" generation.

Doesn't require one to be a rootless cosmopolitian.

The heroes of legends always come home afterwards. Colonists always turn into degenerate: America, Canada, Mexico, Australia, etc.

This, fucking this! Every time I bring up Jpan, people just dismiss it imedietly on the basis of "they still have their own problems."

you do realize there are american fee-fee documentaries that come out once every five years about the same thing, right?
west memphis 3, making a murderer, etc etc

White conservatives in the USA(almost entirely christian) are the only population of any industrialized nation which has maintained an above replacement birthrate. Even mudslimes in Europe don't break 2.0 after the first generation. For reference the breakdown is liberal whites 0.9, kikes 0.8, niggers 1.6, spics 1.8, white conservatives 2.7.

jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/08/27/the-liberalconservative-baby-gap-time-depth/

And mudslime birthrates are dropping like stone even in Shitstainistan.
frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/muslim-fertility-rates-dropping-faster-than-western-fertility-rates/

Feminism is only a symptom of the greater problem, hedonism, the pursuit of happiness. The problem is that the bread and circuses are killing those who inbibe them. Shitskins are too stupid not to engage in this behavior, liberals and much of the East are too self indulgent.

Only naturally taciturn, stoic, hate-filled people will endure. They are the only ones who are willing to having kids in this environment which offers endless distraction to those who do not take on the burden of having children.

Happiness has no value. Death to the weak.

you seem to think the crime rate is some great factor when youre either going to jump off a bridge because you hot a C- or be rewarded with the S you get with cirrhosis from your stress from working 120 hours a week in a dead end job

rural Scotland & Scandinavia are like that though, super peaceful & homogenous.

Wow, it's like not allowing shitskins into your country keeps the crime rate low.

Thanks for proving my point. This is the only counter argument I've every seen when I suggest that we should strive to be more like other countries that have their shit together. Boo hoo, muh more work. What, are you lazy? Are you a nigger who can't be bothered to get off his ass? Do you need gubberment gibs? Why don't you want to live in a country where your race is more than 90% and your society is one of high trust? Please, answer the question. I'm very curious about your reasoning.
I don't hate you, man. I'm just so fucking pissed of about how fucked the world is and how shit my country is. Why can't we have a country only for white people? Fuck the kikes.

If only they could get their shit together socially. High suicide rate, low birthrate, and a majority elderly population (they sell more adult diapers than baby diapers) are royally fucking up things for the country in some ways, but protecting it in others.

I worry what might happened when a younger more "tolerant" and "modern" generation of politicians gets into power. They're looking at some huge problems in the next few decades…

Their version of gun control works for a number of reasons, one of the biggest being that they live on an island and maintain strict control of imports and exports. The lack of niggers and spics means that no one can just walk across country lines with a bunch of illegal firearms. Likewise, no corrupt officials to bribe at the border and since China is a totalitarian regime anyways, there's little worry about them bringing in crime.

The other big factor is culture, which is made possible by likewise not allowing shitskins and jews to ruin their country…

As long as Japan remains Japanese it will be fine. You can fix low birthrates and a stagnating economy etc. You can't fix having your race wiped out by shitskins. Why the hell can't we have what they have? Why the hell is it only white countries that must be diverse? Seriously this shit makes me so angry. We're going to need a lot of rope for the traitors who've done this shit to us.

If you did that, then how would you be any different from the non-whites migrating to white countries and destroying our homogeneity?>>9961518
That's not the point that user is making. What he's saying is that the population is heavily inflated compared to the carrying capacity of the nation itself, meaning it's in danger in the event of a war, food shortage, disastor, etc. Being within a certain threshold of the carrying capacity of your own nation is quite important from a strategic perspective.

I visited some cities near Shanghai in China years ago and was the only white person I saw except for at the Great Wall. I felt the same perfect safety, even at nigger hours. I just assumed it was the heavy police presence everywhere, but maybe it really was the lack of diversity. Stark contrast with D.C. where I didn't feel safe to go to the bathroom without a group.

Richard fucking Dawkins you christcuck morons saying porn is Japan's primary population problem. The one bad part of Holla Forums winning is you christcucks will get more power.

Notice how it's ABRAHAMISTS who constantly crow about the benefits of sexual self-repression? Cultists need a leverage point against your psychology, and sex (being a strong drive) is one such point.

This makes me want to visit Japan even more now as the options for internationally traveling safely on vacation continue to dwindle. Europe is so fucking lost.

What we could have been.
Fuck.

meanwhile in europe

The justice system doesn't 'create' or even cure crime/criminals. Sweden had lower crime rates before importing rapefugees, their justice system has done nothing to prevent or cure rapefugee crime I don't think the criminal system is the biggest factor in crime rates.

Cops/justice system can reduce crime and even offer some preventative force in the style of beat cops and smart policing but they're not responsible for the bulk of rising or falling crime rate.

kek
Anime is general Tojos retribution

I looked into that, and while interesting, I don't think it'll work for my purposes. I'm an American. Like many people here, I don't have roots in this country. What I have to do is find a way to CREATE new roots, or at least establish common roots among white Americans somehow.

Oy vey, vat are you doing?! Don't you know that it's all just fudged numbers, low crime in Japan is a bubbe meise! You need to worry about your declining birthrates and import more third worlders you gooky goyim!

Jesus fuck you want to start a civil war over there.

The solution isn't more fucking kids for fucks sake. The solution is a managed population decline, decrease in pensions for old people (although not to a level where the old get fucked over), perhaps substitute senior pensions with family pensions which encourage stronger traditional families and supports both the older retired population, and the working families.

But having more kids? So they get completely overcrowded and increase their problems even more? They've nowhere to expand to anymore, and they'll never match the Chinese population density at this stage so that's out of the picture. What need be done is accept the population drop but couple that with strong border control so they don't just end up replaced with shitskins that will NEVER practice sustained population numbers.

Seaweed zombie
also nice double dubs

Still too low.

South Korea banned porn, that still hasn't solved their very low birth rate.

Welcome to the human version of John Calhoun's mouse experiments.

the main problem is that their women are ugly as sin

if they import a one time wave (2 million?) of white immigrants with certain requisites (beautiful, high, colored eyes, straight legs, IQ>120 etc.) they'll greatly improve their genetics; in 90 years from now they'll have at least a bunch of hapas f.able

fuck off kike
the answer to the jewish problem isn't
filthy deranged kike

post your pic, you dirty jew
ok shlomo – quit advocating for mass immigration
we know all your tricks, Rebbe

Don't let the kikes pollute Japan by injecting migrant scum.
This is their most obvious tactic which is disruption/displacement of a native population using chaotic non-assimilating outsiders.
All they have to do is get enough whiny cucked sellouts and retards to whine about "muh diversity" until leadership caves, luckily Japan has largely told them to fuck off.

Japan is already overcrowded as is, cost of living is through the roof, all that needs to happen is for them to maintain their homogeneity for another decade or two, the older generations die off, which frees up a fuckton of living space, jobs, and resources, and causes a baby boom with the subsequent economic upturn, and the cycle repeats. Without mass immigration, temporary decrease in birth rate is not a problem, in fact it is necessary for sustainability if you hit the carrying capacity of your countries economy. The only way to increase the population of Japan at this point would be to cover every damn inch of the country in hellish high rise apartments and cram them into coffin sized living quarters. Factors like living space, economy, and births will all balance out in the long run if left unmolested by the Eternal Jew. It is a non issue if they keep out migrants and ignore kike lies.

Actually that's pretty funny that you say that; it's exactly like the Charisma Man comic that came out 20 years ago. Pretty funny shit actually because it's true for 90% of the people that go to Japan to work as English teachers

Soon you'll have groups on nip police importing shitskins by night and turning them loose like a plague of rats on the land so they have something to do and can keep their jobs.

Also I heard Nippon has more NEETS per capita than ZOG. They also have a special name for their NEETS, and they sit in their room all night and play vidya and sleep all day.

Peterson isn't a kike. I've watched some of his videos, an older sibling was friends with him when he was teaching in the US early in his career. He's also succeeded in populating "The Gulag Archipelago," which the Jews had out of print for years. Peterson also made me realize something. What year did Holycost(TM) come into common usage? 1973. What year did "Gulag Archipelago" receive its first mass printing in the West? 1973. And there you have it. The likes not only wanted the money and "reparations" shekels, they were also terrified it would come out what had happened in Russia and that THEY were responsible. Solzhenitsyn as very attuned to the JQ. There's a reason they won't even let his book have an official translation.

As I see Peterson, there are two possibilities:
1. He is lying by omission since he he has kids and needs to make payment on his house
2. He genuinely believes the bullshit the Jews spout. I was watching one of his things, and a girl asked him "why Solzhenitsyn was an anti-semite." This is, of course, the classic Jewish trick. The question should be "What did the JEWS DO to get themselves expelled from 109 nation. Anyway, he almost went into some bullshit about "Jewish intellectuals," but instead just did not answer question. All one has to do is see Dr. Macdonald's book "Stalin's Willing Executioner's" to see just how deep up to their elbows the Jews were.

Another amazing aspect is the degree to which these people just don't fucking know. I was listening to him talk about how Stalin may have been killed. Yes, tat's been known since the mid 1980s, when the Jew Lazar Kaganovich bragged about having killed him along with his sister (who was serving as Stalin's doctor) once they realized their fellow Jews were next on Stalin's list. Kagonavich told the story in Yiddish to his Jew nephew from the US, Stuart Kahane from his lavish apartment in Moscow.

Which is fucking rich when you realize just how many Jews from the USSR were let into the US in the early 80s under the Lautenberg Amendment, claiming Jews were being "persecuted" there.

I'd love to pin down Peterson with Churchill's article "Zionism vs. Bolshevism" and a few quotes from Solzhenitsyn and get his answer. But then it probably serves no one but the Jews, since if you have a half a brain, A.S. is naming the Jew between the lines throughout the entire book. In fact, all of his color photos in the first edition of gulag bosses are of Jews. Not really surprising, since &0%-80% of NKVD bosses were Jews in a nation were they made up less than 1% of the population…

We already told you we do not want the racemixing at all so stop posting here.

70%. I have a huge fucking series of cracks going through my screen, waiting to see how deep it is and if I can repair it myself or have to find the shekels to replace entire thing.

Forget the memes for a moment. Elliot couldn't get laid because he was competing with other people in his social circle, which was exclusively made up of uber-wealthy LA entertainment types. In such an environment having a family with money means absolutely fuck all, since everyone else has money the advantage you would potentially get being from a wealthy family in an ordinary middle-class social environment is negated.

Elliot's real problem was that his autism precluded him looking for girls outside of that social circle. He could have made an OKC profile, talked about how he came from a family with a background in entertainment, posted pics of his BMW etc, and he would have found numerous girls interested in him.

I went to an "upscale" uni with a roommate who was half-chink. Wasn't fat or anything and played tennis, but wasn't very smart and for some reason the combo of chink/White gives some haps sort of a Down's Syndrome look.

Now, this chink was interested in White girls, but the upper class, mostly blonde White women from wealthy families didn't want to be within 10 feet of him. And the few Asian girls wanted nothing to do with him either.

I'm sure there are some hapas (maybe Rockwell's grandson) who just have enough of an outgoing personality that they can get laid.Unless you are absolutely repulsive, I'd say getting laid is 65% personality assuming you aren't fat, dumpy, etc…

And he wasn't even really at an "elite" school. You go to an elite uni where the deerfield kids, the Hanover kids, the choate kids, etc.. all stick together…fuck I'm surprised more haps don't turn out to be "supreme gentleman" when no blonde wants to look at them.

Kind of OT, but did people ever get the motive of the crazed gook who got 48 at West Virginia? The Jews are strangely quiet about that one since it would reinforce Dr. Pierce's point: as homogeneity goes down, alienation goes up.

Context wise, this was in the 80s to 90s when they were actually as notorious as the movies suggest. It was more the shortsightedness of the police really. Their serious crimes unit was funded a lot more than their migrant crimes unit and unless the chink was packing an AK in public, you don't get to call public security to come help.

This.

Destroying your own native organized crime rackets is stupid in the long run because it means foreigners come in and out-muscle everyone else and take up the slack.

Same in America. At least the Mafia had some sort of loyalty to the United States. You think the Triads and Russian (Jewish) Mafia do?

Meanwhile the west armed terrorists.

On a related note any other Black Rain fans here?

That was an awesome movie.

Elliot wasn't an ugly guy, so yeah.

But having looks helps get your foot in the door.

He killed almost exclusively white people right?

Hey guys, gun control doesn't work…

It works. Purpose of gun control is state enforcers monopoly on gun access

Japanese companies will ship you something and trust you to pay for it at the door, its so bizarre. Also the kikes and their credit cards don't seem at all influential, even debit cards are uncommon compared to passbooks.

Yep. Bank Managers will meet with their clients individually if they want a credit card with even a small limit.

It's an incredible society.

LARPing data, which makes this LARP bread.

Honestly reminds me of Sweden back in the 50's and 60's. If your society is based on honor and or mutual trust then you won't need as much external forcing for people to keep in line and care about each other.

It's probably the same reason why we were so easily subverted by Anglo-American culture, and later on this (((globalist))). People here are still mutualist in nature and won't question the narrative if it risks stirring up emotions or causing confrontations.

I'm guessing Japan's still going strong because the language barrier is keeping out most of the Anglo-Jewish filth.

How the fuck did you get any bike for 8 Euro

No matter how hard (((they))) try,

Jews will always fear the Samurai.

The axis is per 100,000 people

Brazillian.

But why tho?

Sorry user. I'll go get my coffee fix now.

The jap ethnic homogeneity reducing crime is obvious from lack of cultural clash incidents in the news, even if the graph was unclear.

Brazillians like nip culture? This one baffles me too.

If you buy CDs from a few certain Japanese major record labels, you're indirectly funding the Yakuza through middlemen.

There's quite a bit of Japanese-Brazilians. I bet the Japanese-Japanese give them shit about it.

I've been told by hafu friends that grew up in nipland that hafu kids are bullied endlessly throughout school, and after they graduate they have a low chance of finding a husband or wife because the vast majority of naitive Japanese don't want to date someone who's non-Japanese, and all the whore gaijin hunters don't want someone who isn't full white. A lot of them resort to forgoing marriage, suicide, leaving Japan, or marrying a gaijin.

I gave you evidence that your argument is flawed, and your only response is an ad hominem attack?

Can't you do better than that?

Never call them by the nationality because their loyalty to the nation where they born in is zero.

Fun fact, and somewhat of a topic for another thread.

The V tech killer was korean.
The recent coup in Korea was because the President was under the influence of a cult. The leader of this cult died on April 16th.

The sinking of a ferry that killed around 400 korean school children was on April 16th, so there is a conspiracy theory that it was meant as some kind of offering to the cult.

Cho shot up V tech and killed those 48 college kids on

drum roll….

April 16

For good reason.
The samurai have an innate sense to detect evil, such as Jewish infiltration either directly or through proxies, and will be compelled to swiftly remove the vile influences.

Russia has more homicides than America despite being more White and not having any niggers. What the hell is going on over there?

It's すうどく nigger.

Kek, any proof that John Rabe was actually Jewish?

Like Hungary, the government feigns a strong stance against the EU libshits to placate the population. Behind the curtain, they fuck their people with corruption.
And in Russia case, Jewtin still tries to uphold the muh based ussr motherland with commie imagery, muh holohoax, jailing actual nationalists and make white Russians submitting to mudshits. Remember the video of mudslimes flooding the streets of moscow to pray? Yeah.

8000 Euros.

A friend of a friend druggie asshole loser got a rich Japanese girl pregnant, married her and is basically set for life. Even the most pitiful omega loser white male is Rambo McTestosterone compared with Japanese men.

Homogeneity isn't the only reason Japan is safe. There's very little cultural enrichment where I live (north Europe), but I still wouldn't go outside late at night. There's all kinds of drunks, junkies and psychos around. I work at a library in the city center and they sometimes cause trouble there too. Security visits all the time.