Medicaid program in California sees less illegal alien children enrolled

archive.is/6Yv6b
khn.org/news/fearing-deportation-parents-worry-about-undocumented-kids-in-medicaid-program/

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20070101154933/http://www.medicalnewstoday.com:80/medicalnews.php?newsid=56809
archive.is/vpbKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a lot of money to piss away as "foreign aid" to people leeching off us on our own soil. Fuck this pisses me off! I'd love to see the feds cut funding to the program to force California to bend the knee, but I know Cali would just fuck its actual citizens and spend its budget on the illegals anyway.

My sympathies to anons stuck in that ridiculous place.

Illegals cost $1.1 billion in health care costs each year. web.archive.org/web/20070101154933/http://www.medicalnewstoday.com:80/medicalnews.php?newsid=56809

And from that article, another group is claiming that California by itself costs $1.4 billion per year providing healthcare to illegals. This shit really boils my blood. Especially the smug entitlement attitude of illegals themselves and their liberal handlers.

Link?

Come to the country illegally and worry about the repercussions? I can't say I feel bad for them.

It's in the link you posted, user:

Thank you.

No worries, user. The article doesn't seem to take FAIR's estimate very seriously. Neither does the study's author:

"It's just a billion dollars, goyim!" Fucking hell. That kind of money could be put to so much better use, but they'd rather make a "drop in the bucket" argument to ignore how badly it's being wasted.

From CIS:
archive.is/vpbKQ

Healthcare Fag Here.

Too lazy to do a full writeup, but they're fucked. Average cost per patient in my AO is 3k a year. What are their income from taxes? Basic math must be wrong in Cali. They're fucked. Illegals pay nothing, good luck getting illegals to pay their copay.

What's going to happen, is illegals are going to stop paying copays (why would you). Offices are going to stop taking medicare. Old people are going to be fucked.

Damn. Over 3 million uninsured Americans could have healthcare if we weren't propping up illegals.

>Luz, her husband and her son came to Merced, Calif., from Mexico without papers ILLEGALLY about 10 years ago. Luz asked that the family’s last name not be used, for fear of being identified by federal immigration authorities who are just trying to enforce the law.
Fixed it.

Thinking about this made me rage.

Yeah. This topic really infuriates me. The brazen thievery by the illegals themselves is eclipsed only by the gall the media displays in portraying them as victims.

Makes me wonder why the media elite don't care about all the wasted money. That's billions of dollars per year that the rich could be pilfering for themselves. Why let illegals have it so easily?

(checked)
Illegal aliens should not be qualified to receive anything paid for by taxes.

Because they hate potential competitors. They see poor white people as a threat but Mexicans as no threat so they use them to keep the white slaves in line and on their toes. This is a society built on envy and jealousy. This is how individualism ends up with everyone at each other's throats in a given society.

It takes 10 fucking minutes per spic to pick up their rx refills at my pharmacy in SD. I knew they were trying to run some scam, it takes seconds to ring me up when its my turn.

keke

Gotta get more pills from hy-vee so they can sell them on the street.

Not even lead injections?

Just abolish the welfarism and birthright citizenship. USA will stop being a safe haven for the illegal aliens.

It's too late. The reconquista has already begun.

except deportations

Don't forget, the wall is too expensive goyim.

We don’t have birthright citizenship. Anchor babies have NEVER been legal.

Not satisfied until none.

1.) Super wealthy don't pay taxes, even though the 1 percent pays ~60 percent of tax revenue the 0.1 percent pays like 1-2 percent taxes on average after taking advantage of carried interest loophole, overseas inversions, etc.
2.) Since illegals don't pay taxes they have disposable income even at low wage, most of the tax money spent propping up illegals ends up being spent at walmart and other large corporations anyway, its basically a government subsidy for cheap labor and consumption.
3.) vast majority of taxes subsidizing illegal scum is paid for by middle and upper middle class whites.

And to think all that money wasted on illegals could be used to take care of our own disabled/homeless.

Mexico pays for that.