The shills are going to come out in force and call me a kike shill for pointing out international Jewry

The shills are going to come out in force and call me a kike shill for pointing out international Jewry.
But the rest of you need to wake the fuck up.
He finally fucking did it. What will it take for him to do next for the rest of you to admit he was actually playing chess all along, but our mistake was to presume we knew his true intentions.

No difference between that and Obama, except Trump lingers longer.

Turns out it was 180D, 6,000,000D and 666D chess all along.

Don't worry user with Joe Lieberman leading the FBI we'll get back on the right track :^)

No because it says on his scrap of paper "hurry back Romans and kill these kikes"

t.TRS

Steinlight plan. Co-opt nationalism with Zionism, AGAIN. White man, you are JEWED. Look at it.

Consistently I've seen two major groups, one side that claimed he wasn't playing chess at all, and another side that claimed he was playing chess and was secretly on their side.
Now people will finally realize he was playing chess but never on our side.

Is that still happening? Another thing that pissed me off was during the campaign trail, Trump said something along the lines that "George Soros is misunderstood" and that always rubbed me the wrong way.

The issue now is making the white cuckservashits realize they've been utterly fucking betrayed. But they won't, because Jews control both sides. Them being unable to suspect Jewry of anything but innocence is why they're cattle. Make sure to never question the Jew, oy vey.

STOP BELIEVING IN POLITICAL SOLUTIONS

Thread full of shills replying to themselves

Try not to sound too ecstatic, retard

Most of us were already aware of him being another jew-lover, anyone who still defends him on here is a refugee from that one subreddit about him.

Go back to /r/theZog

You mean exasperated? I've been off the Trump train for a few months now and anons are finally starting to realize what they should have if it weren't for self imposed mental trickery.

Trump is one super-bad-based yidflip-penis-hat-wearing motherfucker

This will be interesting to see all the same mods who helped undermine everything Holla Forums ever stood for over the last 2 years,creating a completely controlled containment board by banning every actual red-pilled user.
It will be interesting to see how they'll proceed, now it's too far gone to pretend any longer that the whole Trump campaign (with the extension to Wilders, Le Pen and every other jew controlled puppet in world politics) was anything other than one massive CIA-mindfuck fraud perpetuated against the goy from the start

We know, you've been pushing anti-Trump shilling for weeks now, you're obvious as fuck in every thread you've been spazzing out in.

You mean the mental trickery that he was going to gas the kikes? Is that what you believed you were getting back when you were on the Trump train? We all know he was with the jews, that wasn't the issue we voted on. So far nothing that has happened as been outside of the realm of my expectations as a Trump supporter. Compared to what we had previously, Trump is a step I'm happy to take.

Or hotpocketX

Chaim you're making me blush. Do you even understand where you are right now?
OF COURSE TRUMP BEING KIKED IS A BIG FUCKING DEAL. HALF OF OUR IMAGERY ARE VARIATIONS OF HITLER YOU GODDAMN MORON.

Why keep up the PR campaign, if not just only to piss off lefties or try to make Trump appear racist so the right gets a taste of Jewish hate?

If you're only ever doing PR, you're only ever trying to out-lie the masters of lying.

Bad goyim! Don't you know you HAVE to vote, who else are you going to vote for hehehe

lol no one is going to give two shits in a few days. Don't delete your copypastas or anything shlomo, you're going to be posting them and getting banned for 7 more years still.

subversion, the thread

What's wrong with Trump doing this again?

WEW

Don't waste your breath, this place is way too far gone. After the Syria Strikes plenty of anons finally wake up and started questioning things once again only to be banned and branded shills, of what i do not know. Now even if you have a legit concern the THE_DONALD 2.0 brigade will not just ignore it but whine "concern trolling" "it's chess" "it's his master plan" "LOL SO WHAT?" and you will get banned, Trump could say OBEY YOUR JEW MASTERS and people here would try to justify it, it's truly disgusting.

Fun fact, one of the moderators for /r/The_Donald actually said he supports Trump because he's pro Israel while being interviewed on TheDickShow.

Hide and report the shills. Don't forget how close Hitler was to the Jews before he closed down the central banks run by the Rothschilds

t. Holla Forums

You're on Holla Forums you're goading me for knowing you are part of the moderation team actively shutting down any investigative criticism of jewish subversion on Holla Forums.
You continue to goad me for being right and calling out the kikes.

How will this subversion continue now it's clear what you have done to this board?

honestly he's never been our ally in the long term in the short term we could fight with him against the democrats, illegal immigration, and the media, but he'll never join us against our true enemy

Pretty much.

I personally don't care in terms of the grand scheme of things is Trump is Zog or not. What I care about is that Holla Forums sometimes seems a +5IQ extension of The_Donald instead of fostering the freedom of thought that would excel in this part of the underworld.

Why can't we actually investigate and discuss if he is or isin't a puppet like we investigate pizzagate?

Why do we have a redpill thread with 80% of the redpills dedicated to the jews, and when we have clear suspicions that the "MAGA" /ourguypresidaint/ is a fucking Jewish cock sucker, we just say 88D chess without any actual evidence of Chess and more evidence of puppetry?
Where did the Spartans of Pol go? Have they all turned to Athens for safety?

There is still hope for Trump in all of real Holla Forums peoples hearts, as we think that "Acta Non Verba" is more important, and most political acts like today is Verba. However, it is reaching a tipping point in which Holla Forums has to foster a critical thought and become what it always was and not stop being this extension hand form T_D.

We don't care about Trump. Holla Forums stands for greater things. We stand for truth. We have the burden to go on, to do something better, to learn and teach the world how to have a real life, and guide it to it's new dawn. If it's with Trump good, if it's not, we will continue our fight. We are the last warriors on earth for and we will battle to the end for the new dawn. We have already lost some anons killed by the world. If you are not ready to stand up, and fight for truth, NOT A POLITICAL FIGURE, you must leave this site. The potentials of life of the individual is unlimited, and we are the conquerours of others, but that we are those that stand with others that stand between us all. If you are so concerend with your little heep, ego that you can't understand this, that it's trump or die, Obama or die, than you are useless to the New Age that is comming.
We will bring a greater peace.
Truth is inmortal, and we are fighting for it.
Life is not a political ideology. So either you take the sword of truth, and take responsibility in your thoughts, or you are not welcomed.

We have to be true to the Right. The strength of a nation depends on the strength of the home. We have recieved a heritage of great teachers througout history, of iluminated individuals, remarkable individuals, selfless. We are part of this pattern of ancestors. We are not created to become protectors of this world we live in. If you do not foster truth, then you are not welcomed here. But even you, can be loving wise and friednly. But don't come in with your bullshit echo chamber, it does not belong in pol.

/po/, the underworld is virtue. And the memes of 88D chess and so on hurt this virtue by not allowing a ciritical conversation.

AND AGAIN, we don't care about trump, we are above this. If you are defeined by him and his movement, you have failed. Take the sword and meet us here when you are ready to fight for truth, until then, have fun in reddit.

Go back to reddit.

wew

Trump 1488D chess confirmed. He touched that wall and wore that hat like a real white nationalist anti-semite would.

It will work because what happened wasn't great but doesn't really change anything. People still want closed borders and dislike globalism, and supporting Trump openly helps that. Now fuck off back to your discord channel nigger.

If I'm a mod why are you still around? But hey if it hurts your little schizo brain, sure, I'm a mod and all the IPs in this thread are me and I've got cameras in your room. Fucking mental /x/ reject.

The difference?

Every kike responding to me like you just have usually results in a ban for a week for me.
The mods are going to go into overdrive tonight deleting all dissent, just as they did last night, and the night before and in fact every day since the jew plan to trick the goy into supporting his own demise through Trump was declared.

You've gotta appease your enemies and paint a facade. Who's to say he isn't doing just exactly that, shill-kun?

Gassing is simply too good for you

Fuck Trump.

Time to get this kike slave out of the white house

I don't take anything from this but confirmation that Trump loves walls…

He's one super bad based motherfucker caressing that wall, huh fellow goyim?

This.

BASED CENTIPEDE HAHA

You're evading my question; give it up Schlomo.
Also, please point out any disinfo I've posted.

What question you foul odious kike?
Trump is the issue, there is nothing I am required to do to sate your filthy kike derailment of this thread.
Considering you are the spastic here defending kikes and all their agents, why are you calling those pointing out your jew shielding Schlomo?

come on guys, at this moment you're no better than those fags crying over getting only one scoop of ice cream while trump gets two
grow some balls damn it

Except Trump isn't Hitler nor a white nationalist.

Yeah only the most super-bad-based motherfuckers caress the jew wall showing subservience to their jew masters

404 chess amirite

mmmhm

The shills are out in full force today user. There needs to be a purge.

What are you going to think of next:
Fuck off jidf kike, we have not forgotten about you.

And whose to say you're not a subversive yid?

the most shill post i have read all day

I know you Jews have a hard processing things from time-to-time.

Throughout the whole entire election cycle, Trump's been constantly attacked by the DNC that has heavy ties to the Jews and anything Cultural Marxist, are you saying that he used his Jewish powers to stage that? Making a hit piece of Trump simply because he touched a wall is beyond ludicrous.

I wrote
Trump is the issue, there is nothing I am required to do to sate your filthy kike derailment of this thread.

You say I wrote
yet that was you, you foul odious kike>>9955854

What kind of shilling is this?

JEW SLAVE

Stein. Light. Plan.

Your question was shit, so I gave you a better one.

I wonder…

MUH BOOKS!

well, thats technically correct. most people sell and advertise him as a leftwing extremist. he's actually just an extreme zionist. hes not leftwing when it comes to israel.

The shill preemptively calls you a shill while he shills to you.

THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE TO TURN THEM AGAINST TRUMP. SHILL HARD MY BROTHERS. IF THIS DOESN'T DO IT NOTHING WILL

oh yeah, he should nuke israel on the first day of his presidency, and then personally kill all the niggers
the fact that he didn't do it means he's a jew slave puppet controlled by reptilians
because you either a true white warrior blessed by spirit of fuhrer or zog brainwashed sjw leftist antifa zombie working for jidf
there are no other options, right?

Left wing jews kvetching about a neocon zionist republikike candidate
Yet the right wing neocon zionist in isreal were financing and providing the hasbara JIDF shilling for Trump non stop
Two sides of the question illusion of freedom and democracy
Still you continue pretending that voting for either one of the jews parties is a good idea.

Ad hominems are making your strawman argument redundant. Only leftards avoid questions in squirm around in rhetoric.

I asked first, cunt; go on, answer it.

Vladimir Putin touched the same wall Trump did and surprisingly put out an arrest warrant for George Soros, see how that works out?

Turns out that the guy that campaigned endlessly about how on team-jew he is is in fact on team-jew.

Weird, huh.

I don't like it but this really is neither new nor shocking if you paid any manner of attention to him on the campaign trail.

JEWISH FUCKING RACE TRAITOR

There are indeed only two options to consider for anyone claiming to be red-pilled and ever sucked on Trumps dick
Braindead easily manipulated morons who couldn't see through the obvious jew manufactured false media outrage
Or jews, like (((you))) who dedicted all your time to astroturfing every thread on every nationalist board shilling for jewry

Why are you still here, there is no damage limitation with what has been extensively revealed to be a jewish ploy to misdirect the entire movement
yet you are still here shilling for kikes and attacking anyone against kikesd.

Ironmarch?

You misquoted me with your own slippery jewy quote you made yourself
I demonstrated that you misquoted me with your own devious jewish words that you had made yourself
You reply with

I don't know what that is my man

Yeah, and the first to call "shill" gets exclusive dibs on being presumed innocent of the accusation. Moron.

Literally the entire team Trump astroturfing methods employed on Holla Forums for the last 2 years in a nutshell

did this actually happen? most things i look up say it was just a rumor. some people defend it. i literally dont know what to believe about it. i want it to be real

left wing liberal jewish media Kikes created a wholly manufactured false outrage over trump being Hitler
The entirely co-opted alt-right and nationalist movement play along with the jewish media illusion and react to it.

The end

I am so fucking sick of pussy leaders. For once I'd like a Christian fucking President who's not a fake shit like Trump or brainwashed cuckold like Cruz. I want my fucking president to reject the fucking kike hat because of his Christian fucking principles. I want a fucking president who's not going to let the fucking towel head goat fuckers drive our fucking tanks to rape and pillage our people. That's all I fucking want. I'm sick of these fucking spineless shitheads that dint stand for anything.

Why don't you/we just start filtering anyone who resorts to tossing around "shill, redditor, etc" without a cohesive argument? I see people who are obvious detractors (paid or not) do this shit every day and they always get replies. Filter/report and just keep the conversation going.

As for the OP, I guess a silver lining would be that he didn't kiss the wall (yet?).

You're still avoiding the question - because you don't have an answer

Again, you sling ad hominem after ad hominem and avoid questions that you're afraid to answer.

Kissing? Obama didn't do that? I looked up his partaking, but maybe it was something else. I recall kissing on someone's part.

You lied and presented your own jewy quote as mine, I proved you are a liar.
There was no ad hominem, all you've done is manage to fill this thread with meaningless distraction while defending jews who have co-opted the movement

D&C antifa.

Their plans are out in the open.

wtf I'm now a Shill for Hillary Cruz Missile

You're a moron. I'm to say who is a moron. And you are one. An utterly moronic yid boy.

Hope you enjoy what time you have left. It's going to be fun.

This thread
>Oy vey goyim Trump shot some missiles and bombed SAA once, he's /theirguy/

Odd, I remembered a lot of politicians actually kissing the wall. But, looking back through image searches that doesn't seem to be the case. Forget I said that, then.

One good thing to come out of this is that even the most dull witted here who continued to fall for the non-stop shilling for zog will see beyond all doubt who the real enemy is and the necessity for never making the single most important mistake Hitler ever made.
The mistake of not gassing 6 million odious kikes

lol nigger

Its almost as if they don't realize people can can make up their own minds.

and when you were shitposting "le based god emperor" i suppose you like the rest of the faggots that only come here for the dank memes overlooked the tweets about israel or his jewish grandchildren. trump was never intended to be the savior of whites despite how many hours you pissed away in gimp.

Reported and filtered for failure to engage in the question like any kike would do.

What the fuck are you talking about, I didn't try to pass off one of my quotes as your own.

wew

There goes hoping he'd cuck the jews publicly. Well, not as if this exactly changes much. He was still the only reasonable choice in the election, and he might still do some good. But you can't expect him to GTKRWN - not that anyone reasonable did anyway. Trump is a stepping stone, and if he doesn't accomplish what is needed of him, he'll have to be left behind.

None of this means that Holla Forums should suddenly go support the IMPEACH DRUMPF crowd however. Should be focusing on:

Checked!

They failed hard to shill the 'trump is a kike' thing practically every time. It's just so forced and awkward.
Shariablue and co use reddit-teir tricks here and it is painfully obvious.

There are only two results that bolster the claim as being false. One of those two is well known to be the "le-epic fact check :DDDDD" Snopes, which blatantly perpetuates articles in favor of anyone non-white.

Your initial post
You continue being a slippery cunt then post this

Claiming your own words were mine

So I replied pointing out your kikery

You continue pretending I havent answered your questions and only reply with abuse etc

(checked)
Wew lad.

You mad, yiddy babby?

You want this to be a PR board for Trump?

(checked)
Well, there are plenty of fickle minded kids on Holla Forums nowadays who are really susceptible to this, so we should keep circulating the same arguments that got us to support Trump in the first place. Lots of anons here go the easy filter&report route, not realizing that it simply leaves ever increasing numbers of shills free to manufacture false consensus for any that aren't banned.

I was green-texting my own quote so your single digit IQ wasn't hindering your motor skills, I'm sorry.

OY VEY THE GOYIM ARE FINDING US OUT AND ARE POSTING ABOUT IT! SHUT IT DOWN NOW!!!!

quality post

not suspicious at all there, moshe.

Hello schlomo.

snopes i think is literally funded by soros. but if theres a warrant out, surely someone would be able to obtain a copy of it and translate it from webdings. or even a translated russian paper?

the only things bolstering it as being fasle are blantant jewish shilling devices, but the only thing i have to the contrary isnt much better.

The Jew cries out as he strikes you.

However much I feel pissed and resentful and want to impeach out of spite, I know that only means nothing because another yid will take charge.

The key thing is no one should have any doubts now that the whole political system was rigged for Jews and Trump is one. Yes, there were hold outs.

Me.

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW

So wait, did he actually kiss it or just touch it?

Right….

Oy vey, shariablue, CTR and leftist muslims must have photo-shopped that to discredit (((our))) movement

YOU SHOULDVE LISTENED.

Touch it.

see

It genuinely looked like he was patting the wall telling it "that's a good wall".

So based!

Good point, would probably have to dig a little deeper.

Nah i'm good, almost two months worth of your bullshit is quite enough.

Disgusting.

So like. I'm not super well versed on the jew's symbology here or anything unlike the mods, who are them but is there any particular difference between kissing and touching it? Like does that matter to the zog or is one as good as the other?

You disgusting anime posting faggot, go back to your shitty half chan.

I am fucking tired of these Trump threads filled with fucking redditors calling people "shills" because Trump is a fucking kike enabler and should be called out for it. Fucking uncuck yourself Holla Forums(GOON TRANNY HAS ASSURED US HE IS TOTALLY NOT MAD GUIZE)

Just ignore it goy, maybe it'll go away ;3

Typical Drumpf shill.

t.goon

Keep hiding behind your anime and ignoring reality, faggot loser jew cocksucker.

Anime or not, that user was pointing out the obvious and you're just avoiding it by yelling "lul xdxdxd anime poster fucking reddit-tier xdxdxd :DDDD" Were you trying to be subtle?

t. jew

Er, every Spicer press call, every trump rally, every piece of evidence posted proving Trump is a jew controlled fraud was responded to en masse, with pointless infantile smug anime girl pictures.
Shortly before you signalled to the mods to clear out any dissenters from Holla Forums

Baka! Nice dubs though s-senpai.

TRIPLE DUBS CHECK STRING

It will never be a Trump PR board, if anything, we are negative PR for him. But our actions are far more beneficial than the slight negative PR, plus we created that damn subleddit.

That could work but TBH they are here shilling like this (on this topic) quite rarely so I think the drifters will re-red pill themselves as Trump takes further actions.
Lmao though at the moment it's
e.g. this kikery

Got your weak D&C kike ass right here

I know that I'm late for this bait, but the article in the "old screen cap" is less than a month old judging by the linked article above the circled comment. Fuck off kike.

Nice dub stealing script moshie.

I'm beginning to question whether posting pointless smug anime girl jpegs really is going to completely convince me that Trump isn;t a jew controlled fraud.

It's almost as if the ultimate argument of posting pointless childish smug anime girl jpegs are no longer enough to disguise this board has been fucked into insignificance by hostile jewish internet defence force kikes posting smug anime girl pictures every time their kikery was exposed.

looks bad, but still lovin' it

Trump could suck Bibi's cock live on TV and you would still try to defend it

Apparently sending America and by extension the entire West to hell, was entirely worth it, cos he got to go poolparties, post cartoon frog and smug anime girls pictures while pretending to do something productive to help us defeat the kikes.

He just did defend it

Gassing is too good for the jew

You need bleach. You sound like a youngfag that got caught up in Trump's cult of personality and the election 'culture'.

Use your eyes, not your wishful thinking.

repoasting
He didn't do the one fucking thing that shows submission, exactly how mad are you tel aviv kikes right now on a scale of 1 to consequences will neva be the same?

350bn deal to sell arms to ISIS's backers

?

When did he sell 350 billion of weapons to Mossad, Hillary Clinton and UBS?
Are you one of the "saudi arabia did 9/11 and it totally wasn't muh based israelis" shills?

Trying to shove a consensus down our throats lad.

(((you))) jews did 9/11
Saudi Arabia is your isreal's proxy in the middle east to train and support ISIS

Just like how you shove Trump's Jewish cock down your throats?

What consensus? That you should shill for Hill? Do you only think in Jewish binaries?

reported

I know you're a jew, but I literally just said that jews did 9/11

I knew he would out himself sooner or later.

Bro, those of us lurking realize you're the one fighting the good fight. Fuck anyone who excuses bad behavior saying it's 88DChess. They DO NOT believe it themselves, they just want to gaslight you like they gaslighted the chans for over 2 years.

oy vey

People claiming they can think for themselves don't seem to be able to perform the logical deduction of people saying neither to support Trump nor sHill and also not be a black pulled faggot. If you can't figure out what the other option is by simple deduction, you do need someone to think for you.

You sound like a shill who has no idea of what goes on in Syria and thinks trump is a ISISrael faggot like you are.

black pilled*

I'm sure its a pure coincidence :^)

Goyim plz

Wow it sounds like there's a lot of us lurkers who hate drumpf. If we started our own board I'm sure it would have zounds of people and not just 4 blackpill fags circlejerking like how /politics/ ended up, right? ;^)

You realize you're posting in a thread where donald trump touched that wall wearing a fucking jew hat correct? Just checking.

Now that's spicy.

I think Trump is a kike because I'm a wishful thinking kike.

Maximum WEW

(((you))) jews are responsible for the creation and funding of ISIS
(((you))) jews use (((your))) proxy in the middle east which is Saudi Arabia to directly arm the jewhadist groups
(((Your))) endless shilling for Trump the jew freemason controlled fraud will bring about the Tinon Plan
(((you))) kikes got people like me banned over the last 2 years for exposing you jews shilling for zog here
Still (((you))) continue to gaslight comfortable in the knowledge it's most likely the only posts deleted after tonights heavy handed censorship by mods will have every non-jew post made by genuine pol/acks removed from here

u wot

fulfilling, downright delicious

SO DIVERSE!
That's so great the Jewish people get their own country and that its so important to them but, forgive me for sounding a little to selfish.

Why can't white people get one country that'll be considered important to them?

This tbh. Only fools deluded themselves into thinking Trump was literally Hitler. He's still the most interesting character to enter the American political scene in a very long time. Personally as long as he continues being interesting I'm gonna keep watching.