800 CHURCHES, SYNAGIGUES OPENLY DEFY TRUMP'S IMMIGRATION CRACKDOWN

WTF?? More than 800 houses of worship in the U.S. have volunteered to shelter illegal immigrants and their families who face deportation

Since President Trump took office, according to ICE, about 11,000 undocumented people with no criminal records have been detained – twice as many as last year.
Now, the number of religious institutions across the country offering sanctuary has doubled to more than 800.
Illegal immigrants can be arrested in places of worship, but ICE has a long-time policy of avoiding religious spaces, schools and hospitals.

There is a peaceful rebellion growing against federal immigration law and the interpretation of that law by the Trump administration. More than 800 houses of worship across the country have volunteered to shelter illegal immigrants and their families who face deportation – daring federal agents to step through their stained-glass doors. The churches and synagogues are joining more than 600 cities and counties that have declared themselves sanctuaries—ordering their police not to detain people if it's only because of their immigration status. In no other venue of the law has so much of the nation stood in defiance of Washington.

"We're taking a leap of faith, right, in many respects, because we don't know what's going to happen."
Philadelphia's Arch Street Methodist Church was built by Abraham Lincoln's favorite minister.

Rev. Robin Hynicka: We are a sanctuary church.

And a 155 years later, Reverend Robin Hynicka is on the same chapter and verse.

Rev. Robin Hynicka: My baptismal covenant, there's a vow that's taken either on my behalf when I was baptized as a child or as an adult, that I would take the power and the freedom that God gives me to resist evil, injustice, and oppression in whatever forms they show themselves.

Scott Pelley: Well, in your view what is this, evil, injustice, or oppression?

Rev. Robin Hynicka: It's injustice and oppression, all of which is evil. Yeah, when a human being's human rights are denied, when they can't stay with their family, when they can't work, when they can't participate in the community in which they have deep roots, all of those apply.

He's talking about Javier Flores Garcia who has lived in the church basement for six months. He came from Mexico, illegally in 1997. He's a landscaper with a decade-old DUI on his record. His other offense is crossing the border repeatedly. A judge ordered him deported but he moved here rather than leave his three children who were born citizens.

Javier Flores Garcia: I think you have to keep fighting and I'm doing this for my kids. And I would do it again if it became necessary.

Rev. Robin Hynicka: We're taking a leap of faith, right, in many respects, because we don't know what's going to happen.

cbsnews.com/news/churches-synagogues-openly-defy-trump-immigration-crackdown/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/4LlTe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Synagogues sheltering criminals is nothing new.

Bottom line, churches, and less so synagogues are doing this for their own financial interests. The tax-free shekels must be pouring in. Notice it doesn't mention mosques are sheltering criminals.

Have an archive user, the whole article is worth reading archive.fo/4LlTe

My family member thinks this way. This comes from her church teachings, a Zionist/Israel worshiping Baptist church. She just left today for Scandinavia to help rapefugees and before that she was in a Muslim country where it's illegal to preach Christianity but she did anyways and enthusiastically emailed the family all about it. It's only a matter of time before something very bad happens to her. As will eventually happen in these cases. Sad but true. A towhead blonde with blue eyes. But she will never marry. She says she's married to Jesus.

I about had a heart attack today when I found out why she's going to Scandinavia. No one knows I come to Holla Forums and yet one day I may see her in a video posted here. What a fucking waste of life.

Your subject field needs to read

"800 places of worship soon to be shut down due to felonies committed by heads of the churches"

The Catholic Church was protecting Jews from the angry White mobs in the 1200s. This is nothing new for them. Christianity is anti-white because it places Jeboo worship above racial integrity. It has low standards, for it admits any and all comers. Jews laugh at the notion of such a religion. It's a fairy tale for infantile minds. Those who value THIS world, like the Jews do, are the ones who will rule it.

I presume you can't just borrow some kike methodology by finding some recently arrived rapefugee niggers and sending them straight to those churches and synagogues, right? Maybe those priests think a little different after a few rounds of cultural enrichment.

If yes after all, while you're at it, kike away and fill those buildings with niggers from abroad. When done, get some BLM niggers together and tell them the buildings were harboring white refugees and discriminating against niggers.

If we could properly translate into dune runes we could get Somalis/Congolese/Eritreans to take refuge there. If not them maybe Salvadoreans or whoever are the most insane Central Americans. The churches would have to take them in or they would be accused of discrimination.

inb4 raped nuns and beheaded priests
inb4 baittaking

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

thanks for letting us know where the illegals are.

Tax them, get rid of those church's nonprofit status and they'll give them up in less than a day.

wtf i hate christianity now

BULLDOZE THE CHURCHES
BULLDOZE THE SYNAGOGUES
EXECUTE THE TRAITORS ON THE PILE OF RUBBLE

This is why Christianity needs to be uncucked. When you let Jews modify and run your religious doctrine this is what you get.

Christianity and American Christians pre-1950s wouldn't have put up with this kind of shit. We'd be having a nation-wide Battle of Athens if those people were still prevalent in society.

interesting axis> soros - commies - clerics of all denominations - mafia - arab countries.

But goy, don't you know that Christianity is the White Man's religion???

Good. Let these faggots expose themselves.

(Checked)
Don't forget priest holes.

Well, if you take all those words out of Context… They're jewy.

Christianity is by definition cuckdom.

Well it's got be true.

Correlation. I don't think worshiping a Jew directly influences a person to vote for Trump. I'd say the mechanism is that being a more conservative person hence preferring tradition, one of which is regrettably the worship of a Jew, influences a person to vote for Trump. The same group (conservatives) happens to display the same behavior due to historical context and our current situation, not because one behavior causes the other. If you want to see the behavior that worship of a Jew causes, it's in the other 25-45% of each denomination, and directly from the theological rhetoric that justifies their cuckoldry. As for the eternal strawman of "muh atheists", they are spiritually castrated Jew slaves following a secularized version of Christian ethics while consciously rejecting tradition, which predictably causes them to be even bigger cuckolds. The only non-cucks are conservative non-Christians who do not have an atrophied capacity for spirituality. Thanks.

You now the see the problem with these desert cult religions? They destroyed western civilisation. The kikes what they wanted with Jesus even if they murdered him because he conquered Rome and doomed it.

Am I missing something here?

Entering the country illegally is a crime. They are by definition criminals.

Sure it is. That's why there was so much more of it when America wasn't a degenerate kike run shithole.

FFS, Use your brain. Christianity has hated the Jew for being the Christ killers since forever. Why do you think there is a concerted Jewish effort to undermine and destroy it? Replacing it with love of degeneracy, micegenation, hedonism and everything else the kikes push?

Insert [alwaysdotheoppositeofwhatjewssay.jpg]

churches are always in it for the money. their god is all knowing and all powerful but somehow just can't manage money properly.

President Trump should sign a law that revokes tax free status for any church that obstructs justice.

Next they shall get a lesson in law trumping religion and their exemptions are pulled. Freedom of religion doesn't mean freedom from law.

This quantum connection crap is spooky.

"In America we don't worship government. We worship God."
And that same God hates people who break the law and borders.

Reported for intl.

Wut?

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

of course it doesn't and you know just as well as everybody else why
nigger

Go back to /christian/ you faggot. Your semetic religion is strangling our race and not doing a damn thing to protect it. Tell me one thing your heretic Pope or any other church is doing to preserve the white race.

What is Holla Forums's opinion on Christcucks anyway? I see some positive aspects of Christianity, such as the rejection of promiscuity, drugs, and homosexuality but on the other hand you have this inclusive and "we are all God's children" attitude which is detrimental to European civilizations because it leads to egalitarianism.

Catholics are making 10 mil a year to ship shitskins into America.

I WARNED YOU CUCKOLDS ABOUT CHRISTIANITY

I TOLD YOU PAGANISM WAS THE ONLY ANSWER FOR THE WHITE MAN

I WARNED YOU

First of all, reported for intl. Second, you're intl, so we're not telling you a damn thing.

Kill yourself, intl.

Reported for intl.
Not Christian. You even admit he's a heretic, so thanks for defeating your own argument.

when?

SOON

LISTEN UP ANONS

We CAN stop this, if each user takes 30 minutes per church we can steer these virtue signalling normie traitors back onto the path of nationalism.

We create another LIST of every church by state and other identifiers

We report the current leader of the church, the church itself, the owners of the property and anyone involved in this.

TO:
Revoke their tax free faggotry. This will end any and all sanctuary churches in the Northeast and any state with high property taxes.

We can do this, we can turn the tide and stop churches from even dipping their toes into pool of communism. They are WEAK, they can't survive without TAX FREE CHARITY STATUS.

Let's take back this country and MAKE the churches at a minimum, be neutral as we MAGA!

Worshipping a jew is unacceptable. Christians worshipping "muh based jew jesus" come across like redditors on T_D talking about how some "based black man" agrees with them and isn't it great that the superior negro/jew/other undesirable is giving them approval?

It's contemptible. We don't need ANY jew's approval and we shouldn't kneel before rabbi jeshua. They are ALL enemies.

Why even talk about religion, any oldfag knows the score, it never leads to any good discussions - only trolling and DnC.

No they won't. Denying reality is literally their job.

He reformed the jewish culture though. The reason jews are sneks now is because they don't listen to him.

These two statements are mutually exclusive. What the fuck are you doing?

Reminder that this one video destroys everything that intl says AND serves to redpill any Christian to whom you show it.

Reported for intl.

In the end, this is just a slightly more advanced PR-esque thing at a wall the Romans built. As long as the wall's Jewishness does not influence his policy.

Daily reminder that the trinity is a pagan invention that didn't fully form until the late 4th century. Paul would consider you a devil worshiper and heathen.

I'm out of the loop on all these Trey Gowdy memes, whats the deal?

Daily reminder that the Bible says otherwise.

You wouldn't know because you don't actually read it, just like every other christian.

Jesus, Paul, Peter. All strictly monotheist Jews. Even at the first council of Nicaea they didn't have the trinity fully formulated. Other beliefs were still common (see Arius). You're a pagan devil worshiper. So am I, but at least my god has a cool hammer and isn't jewish. Plus I get to have more than 3 devil spirits without all the complicated essence nonsense (unlike you).

There is no correlation between religion and cuckdom, disproving your shitty "Christcucks" hypothesis. It's the people, not the religion.

This.

im fairly certain that isnt Trey Gowdy user

So burgers, you're detaining and deporting at a higher rate than usual. Out of the ~30 million spics infesting your country, about how many have yet to be removed?

Reported for intl.

~29,999,000.

It's sad that you worship a jew god, but it's even sadder that you worship the wrong one. This is like over 30 years of no arguments being presented.

Reported for intl. Zero effort.

Reported for intl.

There is no DnC by telling christians to stop following retard ideologies.

Also.
Christianity is DnCed to begin with.

Most Christians who advocate forChristianity are burgers, and they are all living in no-fun-allowed insect life hell.

With all the shotcomings and cuckery of the faith without any of the splendor.

If America got nuked, Christianity would lose nothing, except Mormons, and those are retarded, too.
Nobody in Europe wastes a thought on what American holy men and their shitty mc churches are up to, they Americans puff their chest up the most.

You don't even get to enjoy all the cool customs, because it's a young, clean slate country with no ties to the homeland other than the, sadly, deluded people.

It's not complicated. The ancient Israelites who listened to Jesus became Christians. The ones who rejected him and continued to follow the old ways of the Pharisees became the modern Talmudic Jew.

It always amuses me that in the ancient aryan threads Holla Forums agrees the Middle East was a primarily white aryan region until the Islamic conquests, yet in the religion threads Jesus must be a filthy Semite for coming from there.

That is all.

Bumped for more spic butt hurt.

you're over simplifying the scientific debate about that to suit your kike agenda

Okay buddy.

Churches are abusing the sanctuary for mass criminal activity. Say bye bye to the tradition of sanctuary retards, hope it was worth it, because these beaners are getting deported anyway.

Central and South America has more roman Catholics than the US. They aren't the type of refugees that riot to have Islamic laws, litteraly explode and attack trucks just some people searching for a “well paid” job. They aren't even refugees, they are in the US for economic reasons not because their countries are in any kind of war. (Except for Colombia: it was in a civil war that ended last year)

And this is the true redpill.

Sanctuary exists because the fedgov has no actual jurisdiction anymore since they went into (((receivership))).

They claim to for the normies but if you get into a court and know what you are doing you can show they are just the man behind the curtain. Sure, the army has brute force but legally the cities and churches are in the right.

But the best thing is that Trump knows this and this is to be leveraged to fix another problem: the CIA.

No, this is not (((them))). This is the Catholics. You do realize hispanics both legal and illegal are the only thing keeping the Pedobishops in business in the US, right?

Yeah, you see, that Christian taqqiya doesn't actually fly with me, since I've been and personally spoken to bishops and tenured theologians on the topics of immigration, politics, and economy, and what they believe, what they teach, what the entire system is structured around, is abject cuckoldry. You sitting here with White nationalist leanings and vestigial Christianity telling me otherwise does exactly nothing, because you are either ignorant or lying, and if I want to get a taste of true Christianity, I need only walk to the closest church and have a chat to the globalist filth that inhabits them.

Praise kek. Fuck the cuck gods.

They can claim to be whatever they want, a real christian wouldn't protect some illegal immigrant

God commands strangers (word for illegal immigrant in the bible ) to respect the law of the land or to be expelled, since there is nothing wrong with having anti immigration laws, according to the bible we HAVE to deport the illegals for not respecting the laws

They can claim to be whatever they want, a real Muslim wouldn't murder innocent people.

See how retarded that sounds?

I don't give two shits about your analogy

My point is that as christians our ultimate authority is the bible, which says this:

I do not care what any of these modern pastors say, and the fact that they don't act according to what the bible says makes me doubt how christians they are

I love how you people provide zero actual scripture for your insane projections onto this universalist jewish cult.

Good source you have there. I bet you'll turn around and say the Christians killed Jews in the Crusades and the "Inquisition" in a week or two.

I doubt Atheists or Neo-Pagans could offer any resistance to Islam, considering they are both parasitical in nature.

Too Much DnC in this thread

So, is there a list?

This is talking about how salvation isn't about being Jewish. Not about how 'race doesn't real'. That was not a real idea until recently
God scattered humanity at the Tower of Babel

But the soul that doeth ought presumptuously, whether he be born in the land, or a stranger, the same reproacheth the LORD; and that soul shall be cut off from among his people. numbers 15- 30

According to god if an foreigner breaks the law, they shall be cut off from the country, look at leviticus 24-22 where it says that immigrants have to obey the land of the law too

and there is literally nothing wrong with having completely closed border according to the bible

and that verse you mentioned is referring to the fact that spiritually we're all equal and anyone can be saved, anything else you wanna assume it's up to you

BUT IS THERE A LIST?

If you actually knew anything about your own religion you'd know that old testament law does not apply to christians (this is literally christianity 101). But really there's no point in arguing scripture with a christian because each one will have a different interpretation. I do find it amusing that you think Isaac Newton is spiritually equal to Flavor Flav; How utterly liberal of you. You do realize that this means there will be niggers, spics, coal burners. mystery meats, jews, retards, and all manner of subhuman in heaven with you, right? Sounds like a paradise of eternal bliss for a liberal such as yourself.

There is no DnC against Christians.
They follow a jewish cuck religion and them belonging to that one group of 6 people who aren't cucked doesn't change that.

They hold fast to idiocy and there is no need to humor that.

holly shit this is the last (you) I give you, anyone who has been to church more than 5 times will understand how retarded some of you atheist faggots are

The shism and reformations cost millions of lives.

The 30 year war alone killed more germans, percentage wise than WW2.

You damn burger.
It's always the damn burgers running their mouthes on Christianity regarding Europe.

You don't even follow it the same way.
America is greatly jewed, there a reason that so many Americans are circumcised despite not being a necessity.

And not Europeans.

Because your versions are shit and would never fly in Europe.
Just like Christianity itself, it is quite paganized and the more "pure" a denomination the less popular it is.

And no, being all golden and beautiful is NOT legit.
What did Jesus say about riches and heaven?
What about open prayer, etc. It should be private, not a huge hall of materialism.

But nobody in Europe would follow such retardation.
Hence the six forillion denominations.

Christianity did not conquer Europe, Europe conquered Christianity.

Do you know many victorious conquerors who split into 6 gorillion pieces?
No.

Because it's divide and conquer, and not "get divided and conquer".

Damn you Burgers. I feel for you but stop it.

Try reading the fucking book so I don't have to spoon feed you. There's over 40,000 denominations, yours is probably wrong. This was one of the MAIN issues that Paul wrote/spoke about.

Reported for intl.

whites in general are doing more to destroy their own race than the christians who only pay attention to the parts of the bible that arent mean or scary, so shut the fuck up. post pics of yourself you glorious aryan male. $20 says you look like a fucking slob

Friendly reminder that if America was not a strongly religious nation, Trump would have gotten destroyed in the election.

Friendly reminder that with the nigger/spic/chinaman population booms, you'll be lucky if heaven is even 1% white.

Wonder how many cucky and irrelevant religions/sects/cults can be fucked over.
If my memory serves Scientology 'hired' undocumented mexicans to do whatever
I'm just thinking how to fuck anything and everything who try to shelter illegals

The original Christians were from the Middle East, so I think you already have a problem there.

This is the truth

This is the truth

IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY

HOUSES OF WHORESHIP

No, it was a ruse from it's first instance.

If America hadn't been (((Christianized))) then there wouldn't have been a need for Trump.

38 Billion in aid to Israel last year, man.
Who rounded that kind of cash up?
Atheist larpagan hedonist sodomite zionists?

I think NOT.

Then the lose tax exempt status and will be prosecuted. The only reason why they're doing this is so they can claim Trump is persecuting Christians/Jews.

Any estimate on Synagogue overrepresentation?