Be a (((Cohen)))

Srsly feel bad for Army, man. They're buying a new gun system that's been made by (((them))) under the auspices of Sig's old reputation as excellent German guns.
This is what happens when you let the Jew run your company.
sauce: archive.is/cb7dR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H_Uqtz2asE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wait…sigs are no good anymore?

Meh. US military is a joke at this point.

They didn't go with glock because of the lack of external safety and polymer frame.
They didn't go with the S&W M&P because of issues with slide rust.
And they didn't go with the Beretta because they didn't like the open slide design. What is up with all these gun illiterate people on this board?

Thanks OP
I'm glad I saw this before I spent $550 on a p238. I will look for a 'mustang' instead

If you want overpriced german shit, buy H&K at least.

holy shit, just buy a glock

The kikes did the same thing to the SEALs. Years back, they were set to put in a nice, big order of Taurus 24/7s. Taurus even manufactured thousands of them in anticipation of delivery. The contracts had been signed.

Then the kike lobbyists found a loophole in the law that forced the Pentagon to give preference to "American" guns and forced the Navy to break its contract. Then the SEALs got stuck with Sig Sauer P226 Mk25s. Surprise surprise, they're switching to Glocks now.

Found the poster who's never owned a gun or met a soldier.

Stfu pleb. Go get a high point and get you're wet dreams on about owning a kimber. H&K is something you wish you could afford. Instead you buy a springfield armory and convince yourself that it's top quality for a lower cost.

I know everyone hates safety switches but the army specifically said they did not want the glock because of its trigger safety only approach.

As an Austrian, I am triggered by that.

Fuck, I wanted to buy 229. Are there judenfrei weapon companies?

But how to they get these deals?
Friends in congress?

TBH I'm surprised that kikes didn't do this sooner since they all oppose funs.

What? Seriously?

I know it's hard to believe but spending more money doesn't always mean you're getting a better product. I just think it's funny how you guys always assume any criticism must be sour grapes; as if no other explanation could even possibly exist.

Hi Point. :^)

You choose this.

TAKE GUN COMPANY LEARN PROPER WAYS OF GUN SMITHING FROM THE WHITE PEOPLE LET STAY ON AFTER PURCHASE OF COMPANY HAVE WHITES TRAIN FOREIGNERS IN GUN SMITHING THEN FIRE WHITE WORKERS PURCHASE ALL YOUR RAW MATERIALS FROM CHEAPEST PLACES AROUND THE WORLD TO SAVE MONEY LOBBY FOR MILITARY TO PURCHASE YOUR SUPPOSEDLY MADE IN AMERICA BRAND GUNS MADE IN AMERICA BY AMERICANS GUNS LOST HALF THE QUALITY FROM GREED THEY SELL THE GUN FOR MUCH HIGHER THAN IT'S WORTH THEY BUY ((( INSURANCE)))
ON COMPANY INCASE THEIR SCHEME BACK FIRES THEY EITHER BURN DOWN COMPANY COLLECT INSURANCE OR THEIR INSIDERS LET THE BANKRUPTCY TAKE EFFECT THEY GET A COMPANY OUT OF THE DEAL THE EVIL ONE MOVES ON TO DESTROY ANOTHER AMERICAN BUSINESS BECAUSE THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT AGAIN AND NOBODY WILL BAT AN EYE
Maybe NOT Quite THE CASE BUT
EVERY TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME

WHO OWNS THIS GUN MANUFACTURING COMPANY DISNEY ™ ?

You get what you pay for. A 2k gun is going to be noticeably better than a $500 gun. Not to say a more expensive gun won't malfunction or break, but it's a hell of a lot less likely. Not to mention higher priced guns are more accurate, well made, ergonomically feel better and more reliable.
yes actually it does. Maybe you haven't owned very many guns or even gotten past entry level guns, but there is a correlation with how expensive a gun is and how good of a gun it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gvlj_UcctYQ

I seriously doubt anyone in the military was going to buy a Taurus. They are universally known as shit.

yeah fuck off elitist, that's why there are rednecks running around with highpoints that work perfectly for a fraction of all that money you wasted

I picked up a p226 legion 6 months ago and its the finest automatic I've ever shot. I've been to the range every week with it since.

You can find pictures of any gun with a catastrophic failure.

Federal has a USP 45 with 300k on it with no breakages they use for QC on ammo.

well meme'd my friend

are you refering to the US military pistol trials or New Jersey?

SIG Sauer turned shit the moment swiss SIG merged with german J&P Sauer and formed SIG Sauer. I would still take a SIG anytime over a glock, since the glock has nothing better than a sig p226 has.

If a external safety hinders your ability to draw a handgun quickly you shouldn't carry on in the first place.

explains it all.

The Serbs make a P226 called the CZ99.

The Chinese make a P226 called the NP-34

And now it's time to buy all the m9s.

steyr mannlicher is p good, glock is nice, really anything from austria is going to be top notch.

w-what if you're not a mall ninja and just got a glock bc you like them and they're simple?

If you fell for the Sig meme then you kind of deserve it fampai.

And if you don't want a Walther at least get an FN then.

Say what? The SEALs picked the P226 because it didn't blow up with +P ammo in testing, like the M9 did (supposedly, some SEAL caught a slide to the face).

Also because the P226 is one of the finest combat handguns ever made (at least, the West German ones are). Anyone whose ever fired both the M9 and the P226 can tell you which handgun is better.

The Glock is getting transitioned to because it's dirt cheap, reliable as hell and easily upgraded with the largest variety of aftermarket parts for any pistol besides probably the 1911.

Shpinx blows the Sig P226 out of the water.

Good luck finding those sphinx 3000s…

BATTLE TESTED

Sig quality control just isn't there anymore man, you hear all sorts of horror stories where people get their new pistols with sights installed backwards, fucked up finishes. And Exeter likes to use their customers as beta testers for their new tacticool models. The P-series platform itself is solid though 5k through mine with few issues so if you can get a west german one or put what you have through its paces to shake any issues out. Or you can get a Glock.

If I could do it all over again I would have just gotten a Glock + AR put the rest of my time and money into training. Covers 90% of use cases, cheap and common ammo, mags, and parts. Logistics bliss.

That's ancient, faggot. They had one batch of bad plasticizer and immediately replaced the guys gun.

The US military trials. They said they wanted a gun with a steel frame, external safety, and closed slide. The Glock has a polymer frame and trigger safety only so it does not do two of those things. The M&P has a polymer frame so it does not do one of those things. The FN pistol has a polymer frame so it does not do one of those things. And Beretta has an open slide so it does not do one of those things. Because of this they went with Sig over the competitors as the P230 has all three features they were looking for.

stay away from walther PPKs, they're jamomatics

Where you think the "limp wrist" meme comes from? Its from fudd gunshop people trying to talk buyers out of a refund.
No it jams because the extractor is too small on half the batches they manufactured.

Fuck, I always wanted one.

Are you literally retarded?

Also:

They're fine. The fit and finish isn't as nice as it used to be, but the metallurgy is actually superior. People will spurg out about how awesome the old West German Sigs are, but those guns have the rails start coming apart after their round count gets in the 10,000's, whereas modern Sigs last much longer before metal fatigue ruins the gun.

Really, the biggest downside to a modern Sig is the price. They're really Jewing us in that regard.

Fucking NOBODY in the US military, much less the SEALs, is going to recommend adopting anything made by Taurus. Taurus is universally known for producing shit, the 24/7 in particular has a number of design flaws, and Taurus has been getting the shit sued out of them every few months for the past five years because the guns they produce keep getting recalled because the safeties don't work, the safeties actually FIRE the gun when engaged, the guns go full-auto, or the guns fragment.

The Mk25 is an excellent pistol and the SEALs aren't getting rid of it. They're buying Glocks because they're cheap replacements for the Beretta M9, and because there is an upgrade specific to the Glock 17 that allows it to be safely fired underwater. The SEALs are still using, and will continue to use, the Sig Mk25, the Sig M11, the M1911A1, the HK USP 45 Tactical, and the HK Mk23 SOCOM (the Mk23 being used in very limited numbers because most people don't like how bulky it is).

AREX Rex Zero. A lot of people are actually saying it's better than a Sig, while remaining cheaper.

Sig is more concerned with 6 gorillion gimmicky finishes than QC.

How do you know what's going to happen in 2 years? Why are you even posting low-effort greentext?

The smith and wesson made ones are the bad ones, they got recalled a while back and even post recall some have issues.

Actual Walther made ones are good.

And limpwristing isn't actually a meme.
No.
The p320 that got adopted is a polymer framed gun.
Glock submitted a model with an external safety for the trials.

No one besides SIG actually submitted a really modular pistol, and SIG is selling them disgustingly cheap at like $209 a pistol. I doubt the modular shit will ever be used in reality.

The endurance testing on the original 80's trials was like 20k rounds, this one was only like 7k so someone dropped the ball.

The cracked slides were only a big issue with JSOC, I think at the time in the early stages of trials the ammo JSOC was doing testing using really hot ammo and lots of it(I heard maybe UZI ammo, so +p++ ) and that is what induced the slide cracks.

Beretta corrected these issues when it was actually adopted, and Beretta actually got money for the defamation from the government because of the issues were ammo related, not the fault of Beretta.

I could have some of it a little off since it was a while since I've seen it, but go watch Chris Bartocci's video on the M9 since that is where my information is from.

Also if we are talking about cracks, the 226 frame cracked before 7000 rounds and the beretta after 7k was still fine :^

Nigger if the way you hold a gun affects its operation (other than targeting) then that is a shitty gun

ITT: Pic Related :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=H_Uqtz2asE4
I am well aware but this video works.
Limp wristing isn't that huge of an issue, but with women it is a concern, it IS something that occurs.

holy shit LIMP WRIST MEME IS ACTUALLY REAL

Are there any other brands? Is it specifically that model of Glock?

Limp wristing a gun makes your arm absorb too much of the recoil, which the pistol needed to properly cycle.

I gotcha

Its just my friend had a ppk 380 (s&w build)
And the damn thing jammed constantly.
The fudds at the gun shop were constantly spouting about limp wristing, but it was clearly the extractor (took it apart, one of my first lessons in gunsmithing, a 380 round was about 2mm smaller than extractor clearance)

Hold on I don't shoot pistols very often but I'm extremely familiar with rifles. Especially rifles for hunting and long range shooting my buddy bought a Kimber mountain ascent as well others I know own other Kimber rifles and the company clams of sum moa accuracy are bull. I'm having to relode for him to try and shrink group size. On a 2000$ gun whith 1700$ scope… I've built my rifle for under 800 and it shoots mutch better.

Granted you can get what you pay for I sighted in a 12k gun last month and well it was beautiful but not worth it in my opinion.

Polymer frame pistols mostly, you can get failures in semi auto shotguns too if you hold it limply.