Ignorant cunt Marina Sirtis aka Deanna Troi asks people to hunt down a white woman who got in a spat with a spic after...

Ignorant cunt Marina Sirtis aka Deanna Troi asks people to hunt down a white woman who got in a spat with a spic after the spic butted into her private conversation.

Asking if they can find the HOME ADDRESS where this woman and her children and family live.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/866436920859078656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll get yelled at for degeneracy, but I believe this film clip is relevant to how I'm feeling toward the former counselor of the Enterprise…

I'll be degenerate with ya on that, user.

Years ago, in the early 90's, there was a spat of postings on various forums regarding her slutty druggy behavior with fans after a Star trek convention. They claimed she snorted coke like a maniac and all her fans lined up in her hotel room to fuck her one after the other. I wasn't there, it's only hearsay, but it's funny and I wouldn't be surprised if true. Her career tanked when she should have been in a ton of movies.

huh, I never saw that TNG episode

How about this one?

Is Marina a kike?

Wheres the video of the white woman calling a spic a spic? You think I wouldnt want to see it?

Nah. Sirtis sounds like a Greek name. She looks like a wog. Just another deadshit liberal, tbh.

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/866436920859078656

I don't know if she calls him the spic a spic or if there is more video. That's not important. The important thing is a rich liberal actress is calling for people to hunt this woman down. Isn't that illegal?

She's not advocating anything other than outing and shaming so not really. That much is no different than some of the stuff done here to liberals, that is at least, the intent.

She's asking people to find the woman's HOME ADDRESS. THINK.

Which is no different than the stuff we do here. THINK. We have threads filled with this stuff.

I remember a long time ago watching a Star Trek convention video where she said her "exotic" accent she used in TNG was based on a Hebrew accent. Crytokike greek jew?

Nope, I'm glad politically I've been able to move on from the degeneracy of Star Trek and spiritually away from Jew media in general.

But we're nobody. This is a *famous actress* trying to form a lynch mob against a lone woman.

I can't wait for the (((concerned posters))) to show up in this thread and start claiming the woman's a race-mixer with no evidence to try and dissuade us from helping one of our own.

meant to be reply to

Nothing like reporting Counselor Troi for violating Twitter's ToS. She was the second most irritating character on TNG.

Probably a Jewess living in a gated community, or the Hebrew block of some large city.

SOmeone Tweet her schedule back at this cunt, give her a taste of how it feels.

May 26-28 Dallas
June 2-5 FedCon Bonn
July 7-9 Shore Leave Baltimore
August 2-6 Las Vegas (Days TBD)
August 25-27 Honolulu
September 1-4 Dragon con Atlanta
September 15-17 Chicago
September 30-October 1 New Jersey
October 14-15 San Francisco
November 10-12 Rhode Island comic con Providence

Let her know we are going to have a conversation about sending lynch mobs after white women.

We will destroy her Convention "career".

her home address
2436 Creston Way Los Angeles, CA 90068

I doubt that would have much gravity for her. She knows "racists" (politically powerless working class white people she can look down on and insult with impunity) aren't a threat or going to go after her (they're the criminals, not us, as she damn well knows) but she certainty understands that nonwhites are capable of worst possible violence and evil, and she's calling for it. She's a criminal.

You’ll just get your account banned for reporting a liberal. That’s how mine got kicked.

This is what will happen; use a throw away account if you know how.
As it is I keep a full list of all the people I follow on Twatter in anticipation of a ban for not being liberal.

Katherine Pulaski was the worst?

Even on 4chan calling for raids is against the rules. Why can normies suddenly call raids?

God op is such a faggot he made a thread for a tweet.
A FUCKING TWEET
And not even one by somebody relevant.
And not only that

Maybe include that in the op you fucking idiot. I'd be able to look past the other problems if you made this thread competently. You didn't really expect us to hop and dance at the slightest mention of someone being a cunt did you?

That being said, we do need to target people like this bitch who target whites. Send them a message and make it so they can't hound us with impunity. If only op could put down a cocktail for two seconds and make a coherent post.

Who the fuck is talking about a raid. I want people to know she is putting this woman in danger. I don't want her to get off scott free without people knowing at least what a rotten person she is.

He's not saying that you are calling a raid numbnuts.
He's saying that Marina is calling a raid.

my favorite kind of user

Blood for the blood king

Oh.

That's a very wealthy white/jew neighborhood. Pretty much right under the Hollywood sign.

I told my friend in Beverly Hills about it. We'll see if he delivers. Probably won't because I owe him 200 bucks.

I was hoping people would TWEET her expressing their disgust regarding her behavior, in order to shame her by appealing to her basic humanity. I don't want people to put dog poo in her mailbox or something. Jesus effing Christ

Where do you think you are?

back to >>>/The_Kike/ this is hatechan you fucking civic nationalist nigger

Death wish are great movies, tbh.

I hope someone will order 15 tones of steel beams and 500 qurans for her.

I tried 4chan first, thinking at most people would report her tweet en mass. But I got little response. I wash my hands of the matter, then.

Good day to you, sirs.

I want some user to make her into a skinsuit and to rape her eyeless skulls and livestream it.
"Doxx a white, lose your life"

Pranks bro, just pranks.

G'day to you too

Fuck this fucking gay Earth

Maybe we (and by that I mean the "racists" you're talking about) should start putting those options on the table.

Shhh not yet. We want to strike them we they aren't flexing. A weak belly pierces easiest. Once the first user goes apeshit we all have to bumrush or the flex window will close.

It appears OP is a genuine faggot.

Quick someone with a twitter proxy account needs to spam her adress as the one of the woman in the video.

t. FBI

Underrated.

This thread with this exact reply feels like it's been posted before, I am having serious dejavu right now what the shit.