What the fuck is this

What the fuck is this

Cancer, you Canuck.

International Jewry.

DownLoadable Cancer.

Franchise rape.

I feel bad for the fans of this series. They have to deal with NISA butchering the script, micro transactions, and poor optimization.

thanks le epic weedman
just
if you have an economy
then isis wins
WOAh

That's the thing though, VII is the best Nep game ever. NISA hasn't gotten anywhere near the script, it runs and looks better than any of the Vita ports which isn't saying a lot, and I don't recall there being microtransactions besides stupid shit like costume/character DLC

same

I thought that was payday 2 for a second there from that image.

captcha

Looks like the cancer that killed pc gaming (steam) to me.

Do I have to play the other Neptunia games to play this one?

You only really need to play one I guess, the stories are as self contained as you can get. There also isn't a whole lot of consistent continuity either since a lot of games take place across many different dimensions.

Not the most expensive DLC bundle on steam I guess.

Meh, they added more than half of the DLCs and halved the price.
Most of it is pointless shit aside from some party members 3 if which are licensed.

why are you buying games with monopoly money

What adorable little lists you've found.

Yeah I was looking at onechanbara and the dlc totaled more than the game.

STOP

It's okay when nips do it, didn't you know?

milk the cancer generation! Burn down the gamer identity! Gamble in cs go! Season pass! DLC! Youtube fame! yeah!

video games!

Train Simulator has a legitimate reason for having that much DLC and those prices tho.

Keep that bait to yourself you plump dumpling.

Nigga. The whole purpose of Train Simulator is for fans of model trains that don't have the space for them.

They have to buy the license for every single engine and rail line they recreate for the game, all while getting into bidding wars with the model train industry to get said licenses.

Every time someone buys train dlc, the owner/company of the design gets a cut of that money.

It's exactly the same for any game with real world vechicles/products, racing games have to get the licenses for real cars, shooter games need licenses for real guns ect.

It's okay if you don't like it, but that's a legitimate reason for the DLC. That's why when you buy Train Simulator, every time they do a full overhaul on the game you get the new version free.

You can't get more plump than that, you dumpling.

Trully the trains are for autists.

Why yes, yes they are.

Thats nothing compared to DoA5 DLC

wew lad

You shouldn't feel bad, Nep games are cancer weeb trash. They deserve this fate for playing shit games.