Sgt Mark IV

What is his fucking problem?

What?

I don't know nor care who this guy is, but he is correct.

He's making a joke my autistic friends

Be that man damned to hell.

its true though, its literally just a shitty version of painkiller.

Learn to read you retarded faggots.
The enemy spawning and arena after arena maps feel like painkiller.

That means it isn't like painkiller, since painkiller was good.

Whatever you need tell yourselves children.

Its so rare to see a win win situation but here we are.

you're trying a little bit hard there, fellow

I played nuDoom. Do you really have so little money, that you have to justify wasting it on a shitty game like this on the internet? Or are you Jewish?

Looking at nuDoom, I can see why people like it. It fills pretty much all the little kinks that made me like Painkiller. Of course, I probably won't ever like it, but that's because I don't like the weapon selection and how restricted the engine is.

It looks like a solid "arena" shooter with a bunch of flaws, but I really wanted another goddamn Doom game out of it.

it's funny how even mentions of nudoom attracts shitposters from all corners of the globe. nobody cares about your e-celeb bullshit

That's not really an appropriate criticism

?

Not videogames.

So it'd be ok if I posted on here whenever Todd Howard posts a meme on twitter? I have no idea why there's an entire thread about this faggot doing what faggots do. It's like Holla Forums making a thread about Brad Pitt's marriage. Who gives a fuck.

It's a joke about brutal doom, no one actually cares about his opinion. OP is shit-stirring for humor.

I'm not going to spell it out for you any further. Suffice to say OP was making a mildly funny joke and the thread was dead before you came in to complain about irrelevant details anyway.

How to trigger Holla Forums like a mainstream game.

(You)