BREAKING JAPAN AND NEW ZELAND ARE TRYING TO JUMP INTO THE TPP DEAL

our economony is going down boys if everyone signs the tpp and chinas new yuan deal we are going to crash, possibly prepare for falsely flagged war aswell because (((they))) wont let the petro dollar die
cnbc.com/2017/05/21/captain-japan-and-kid-kiwi-work-to-rescue-tpp.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/tez7P
archive.is/PNua7#selection-1983.1-2473.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't see the problem here

OP has a pretty slick I'd though…

A Trump negotiated TPP could be good, actually. Sort of like a renegotiated NAFTA.

Gooks just need to fully open their markets for our goods.

NZfag here. For fucks sake, I thought we were out of this bullshit. Oh well maybe at least we can get some cheap weeb merch or something for the weeaboos.

It won't help you one bit if you want cheap imports from Nippon. It's not designed to make things any easier for the average citizen; only for multinational corporations.

it's a good thing Trump withdrew us from the TPP

Not a problem for the States, if other countries want to avoid digging their own graves, they'd better pull out.

Also, break your links and post and archive next time:
archive.fo/tez7P

OP is a cuckchan faggot as usual.

Keeping it alive

"The value of TPP is just not about the economics," said McClay in an interview with CNBC on Sunday. "It's a common set of very high quality rules that stretch from countries in North America to Asia across the Pacific. It's a great achievement and it means that many barriers that our exporters, our businesses face when trying to trade across borders will be, over time, removed." There's a lot at stake for New Zealand, which had roughly $70 billion in trade in 2016, approximately what it spent on government services.

No going back

Forgot the link: archive.fo/tez7P

And the cringy headline:

who asks all that dog shit here i only get yelled at if its not something important, and the tpp trade deal is fucking shit flaming garbage that should be scrapped and the country should be embargoed for suggesting it because its just a full government control of everything.

Some countries just can't be helped with their thirst for destruction. I say let them resurrect the TPP. Let them ruin themselves.

Japan is joining the JUST League.

Two more nukes for the gooks and one for those fruits.

We (((the US))) doesn't need an economy, we are a global military superpower and we print currency like it's going out of style. Drink up fellas the party is just getting started. If any countries don't like it they can eat a dick.

Nah, Japan will jump ship once they see the US piss all over NZ with a renegotiated NAFTA.

These trade deals are nothing more than third world nations leeching off first worlders. Its best to avoid them altogether and focus on 1 to 1 deals.

No. Retard. Production would then just be outsourced to the countries with the cheapest slave wages.

Our currency's value is tied directly to global oil sales. Without that we would slide backwards.

archive.is/PNua7#selection-1983.1-2473.0

What does the US actually need to import?

I don't understand why Japan is so eager to hop on China's tiny dick? I thought they were gearing up for conflict… are these economic entanglements are designed to prevent it?

NZ was so anti TPPA pre Trump election, now the most brainwashed normies seem to think because Trump was anti TPPA that its now a good thing. fuck just end the suffering please?

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Unlikely. Also, undesirable.
American is Weimar-tier. Its a burnt-out house that stray cats and crackhead hobos have been living in for a few decades - and we've just inherited the property.
We could spend years and years and years trying to repair the damage, to replace the burnt materials, scrub out the cat piss, drive out the hobos and remove their fleas from the floorboards… Or we could just burn the whole fucking thing down and build something wonderful out of the ashes of that pathetic shitheap testament to the failures and cuckolded weakness and hedonistic absence of care demonstrated by those who came before us, from whom we inherited this property.

nz.t.businessfag here
TPP (supported by T.Poo.Pushers) doesn't do shit unless you're already in a position to not care about it.
The middle management are selling out the future of this country, for their 140k/year retirement pig trough, especially the land and assets to waves of gooks + pajeets, then letting rampant over-development happen with artificial rental constriction, due to foreign buy-up with no rental of property, because drunk niggers and white trash welfare faggots smash up rentals and 'cunstructun foh muh fake jerbs'.

oil, trade and 'accepted value'. The less people accept or trade in it, the harder it gets for you. Hence Iraq. Saddam dumped the dollar.

new zeland originated the tpp you fucking dumbass.