Planetside 2 Thread: Plebbitors, Cuckchanners, Skinwalkers, GET OUT REEEEEEE! Edition

Server: Emerald (USE)

Faction: Terran Republic

Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)
Search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser. The application has to tell us that you're from here, otherwise we can't tell who's a normalfag and who isn't.

The Tranu Ocean is salty everyday.
Some of you New Cheeseburgers™ are alright, don't go to the Crown tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xP9TB
twitch.tv/seph00
planetside-universe.com/outfit-37539317335210794.php
twitter.com/seph00
roblox.com/users/106555545/profile
tinychat.com/seph00
oddshot.tv/streamers/twitch/Seph00
reddit.com/user/seph00/
ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=x0niqvs&show=weapons
ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=xoniqtr&show=weapons
ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=x0niqnc&show=weapons
archive.is/0Vwrb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archive of the last thread. archive.is/xP9TB

Take my love, take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the crown from me

Take me out to the black
Tell them I ain't coming back
Burn the land and boil the sea
You can't take the crown from me

also i still need to know where this loli is.

Ban the normalfags amd streamers! Autist war now!

Also I want to headpat that loli

I already told you I reserve the rights to that loli fag

GO AWAY EVIL DOGGER

whats a skinwalker? sounds spooky

oh my!

Go away evil dogger.

go away evil dogger.
i will find that loli and headpatt her so hard the only thing she can do afterwards is hold my hand as we cuddle

i'm now to just trying to aurax al lthe LMG's and then ill see what i like to cert in.

no nigga you don't understand, auraxium gives you more certs and then you'll have an even worse time knowing what to cert into

I already added the loli to my friendslist and baneposted them

I suck big time at the game but wish you all luck in your removal of the tranus.

How do I disable the built in AA? I've looked around and all I've found is shit involving SweetFx and other ENB bullshit.

GO AWAY EVIL DOGGER!

I wouldn't worry about it.

For those who missed it yesterday

Why is healslut the most comfy class?

why did you ruse me battlebrother?

I thought disabling it gets you banned.

m-make sure she's pure

You have to unpack and edit the game files to disable their AA method.
Unpacking and editing the game files gets you banned.

They might be using the AA they have due to a legal agreement with nvidia.

TACTICAL SUPERIORITY

Flare gun best weapon.
PAINT THE CROWN RED

Why do the vanu always blatantly lie about shit everyone knows is a lie when complaining?

wew lad

WWEW LAD!
I guess redditors can learn new tricks!

this shit looks fun as fuck. I want to annoy shit tranu's even more than I have in the past week.

Go away evil dogger

what are those magical Nvidia settings that give a significant preformance boost?

That's fucking jewish as shit, I want to get over 29 fps in big figths.

Although I am CPU fucked since, hurr durr Planetside and most shit by ubisoft eats shit on dualcores, even though I can play 90% of current year+1 games maxed.

why?

many thanks to you, user.

Fucking pajeet keeps calling my house pretending to be the Canadian revenue agency

ULTIMATE POTATO GUIDE FOR POTATO PLAYERS

This handy guide will show you how to get 30-60 FPS on 8 years old hardware be sure to inquire gunnernacho as to what constitutes as 8 years old hardware

1) Your user.ini should look like this:

[Rendering]
OverallQuality=-1
GraphicsQuality=1
TextureQuality=4
ShadowQuality=0
LightingQuality=2
EffectsQuality=0
TerrainQuality=0
FloraQuality=0
ModelQuality=0
RenderDistance=500.000000
Gamma=0.530000
VerticalFOV=55
ParticleLOD=0
ParticleDistanceScale=0.650000
FogShadowsEnable=0
VSync=0
AO=0
MaximumFPS=60
UseLod0a=0
BloomEnabled=0
MotionBlur=0
Smoothing=0
GpuPhysics=0

2) Your resolution for the sake of maximizing FPS on potato-tier hardware is recommended to be:

1280x7XX at 75% rendering

to strike a balance between being able to see shit and being able to actually hit it.

3) Go to the control panel of your grafix card of choice and allow forced override in global settings (nvidia specific), then create a special rule for planetside2_x64.exe:

Override AA transparency to OFF
Override AA to 2x
Override AF to 2x

4) If you are using an AMD CPU, especially if its the dreaded Phenom kind, unpark the FUCK out of it.

5) Set rendering distance to minimum (500) when defending or attacking a base.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU NOW HAVE 40 FPS ON AVERAGE MORE THAN BEFORE

Th-thanks Bison.

post screenshot nigger

I can turn off transparency and set AF to 2x but I see no options in my nvidia control panel to specifically set AA to 2x.

set global setting to override when possible
this unlocks local override options

isn't that cheating? :^)

I kinda recommend against dropping render res, because you won't be able to see through launcher iron sights if you have your overshield on.

Get recursion stat tracker. It has access to a crosshair overlay. Wont get you banned according to official forums. Plus, the crosshair is more in the middle of your screen than your original crosshair.

It's crazy how hard having shadows on hit performance. Strangely enough the performance impact is exactly the same if I set them to low or ultra.

there was a time when it was actually debated, jokes on them though I had a piece of tape on my screen (a nice little triangle dead center)

We have a loli?

Go away evil dogger!

This is the kinda shit that gets me to the boiling point.

You guys did me a favor by kicking me out, I wasn't sure if I was going to able to endure the retardation. I was legit going to teach you some stuff if you were willing to learn, but I guess I won't now.

One tip I can give you: stop being mouthbreathers when attacking a base with equal pop. If a beacon is destroyed, throw the squad lead to someone within the squad to put another one down. You retards get wiped because you are incredibly slow at doing shit. That and also because you shoot like ass, but that's another story.

Don't talk to the namefags.

do check digits though

What are you sperging out about?

Except it isn't namefagging because the context allowed me to use a name in that post. But I didn't expect you to know this, considering you all throw 'cuck' around unironically.

That was what you guys did last thread.

Damn, would you look at that. My trips are divine.

go away evil dogger

What did you do to get banned? It had to have been something really autistic to get banned.

Yep, though I kinda think the Platoon Lead was a bit over zealous with the re-deploying though.
A low-RAM machine like mine doesn't like it, because it takes for FUCKING EVER to reload.
Seriously, we lost Eisa Mining by the time I was actually rezzed in.

Eh, Engi tool isn't that much of a waste, since you now can repair shit super fast for Repair EXP.

wew

he's a reddit skin walker streaming tard, fuck'um

Autistic in their part, not mine.

see

ElDoctorOscuro is a lagwizard nigger from South America like that saiyanfag.

Expect I did. Too bad you guys turned out to be autismal as shit.

bon voyage outfit goblin

Likewise, turboshitter crop.

do you want an upboat for your KDR? Just go back to your safe space.

You went to Holla Forums, of the 2xtreme44chan website, and you didn't expect massive autism? Bon Voyage outfit goblin.

Did I ever say stats were important?

this salt

wew lad, I might actually re-install this shit if you guys are able to cause this much anal pain

Like clockwork.

YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED THIS. WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN?

are you seriously just saying "no u" now, hmpf this salt

It's rather hilarious you can't even see you are the one being harvested. Here and in-game. :^]

and yet here you are still going with this no u argument

Streamer fags

normalfag fags

Kd fags

This outfit sucks fags

People who have youtube channels that upload videos of us refrencing our outfit so normalfags send in their applications fags

Redditors

Cuckchanners

Cucks

Don't micspam fags

You need to learn to be more multicultural and accept the masses fags

Git the fuck out and stay out, this outfit seriously doesn't want you at all. Especially when you supposedly only joined to "improve it" and then get booty blasted when you get kicked out for being a total faggot.

If you are one of these people you will obviously be removed in the future so what's the point of joining in the first place go join your own kind with the redditors and shit.

That was frustrating. We were so close to taking the bulwark as well, but the rest of the TR fucked it all up. I wish there was a faction wide voice chat, since /o is worthless.

We shouldn't kick Lassica and the guy who recorded the /bane/side post.

There's no refrence to our specific outfit in any of those is there?

If there is we should do a quick edit lassica is my senpai

What's up my sub Saharan brethren. I won't get internet at my new place until the 8th, I'm sure I'll have a huge backlog of applications to go through once i get online

Were we infiltrated from the beginning?

ooga booga muh kangly brudda

People do that? Why would you bother trying to make an outfit git gud when their primary skill is shitposting?

Here are my specs:
Processor
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3330 CPU @ 3.00GHz

Video Card
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750

RAM
8.0 GB

Are they good for playing planetside and other games as well?

my jewtube videos all two of them are unlisted and I've only linked them once. I can change the name though if it really bothers you.

Why don't you go back to reddit and find out?

see

You are just making assumptions like that just because I regularly achieve good stats. You think I consciously play to get them, when in fact I just get them by playing the objective. At the end of the day stats don't matter anyways. Ironically, you are too fixated on them, just like the statwhores you loathe so much.

Your detectives associated me with other places and I got kicked for that. The decision had nothing to do with that I did in-game.

I have multiple talents.

I'm not quite sure retardation counts as a talent, but do go on.

Is this where I say 'mmmh the salt'?

No, this is where you list your multiple talents, or can't you read, nigger.

they want to listen to what daddie 10 dollars says otherwise they'll never be in the goon group think too

I've seen this kinda shit happen in eve online actually, we had this one alliance needing to prove themselves to their goon overlords, get off my lawn I think they were called, try and remove us from our space and fail at doing so but it was all forum politics anyways nothing that actually matters, shit's pathetic honestly

like sucking forty dicks at once and singing the national anthem too?

mmm the salt

I might as well not do that

Its probably time to stop making threads for a while, at least until the next update.

We could make our own board for circlejerk purposes but for the time being we arent getting any other cripples in the outfit just normalshits.
This also isnt /vg/ and making threads all the time reeks of assfaggotry and katawa shoujo

mup da doo didda mufugin bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga

How much time have you wasted doing this? Is this the new 'lol I troll u' thing redditors are trying, attempting to piss in an ocean of shit? We don't want you here, but don't mistake that for actually caring about you. You're no more annoying than the dozens of shills on Holla Forums. You're not even a nuisance compared to them, or the goons, or anything else shitting up Holla Forums today. Are you trying to set the new high score?

Well congratulations, now what's the next step in your master plan?

AA and Mirrors also have big impacts on performance. most things Holla Forums whines about does.

the outfit does need new recruits, we just gotta be better at filtering the cancer

clearly just saying you're from here in the app isn't enough

Should we give them the meme test like the Holla Forums age of wushu guild?

literally anything is better then what is currently happening

ive been in a few Holla Forums groups and ive always said we should ask people their favorite videogame before they join.

but whose elected Supreme Taste of Vidya as the decider?

anything recent or obvious answers like DeS would be disqualifies. If we want to be really autistic we could make them say why its their favorite vidya.
If you cant make a compelling argument for why a game you like is good then you shouldnt be on Holla Forums anyway

Isn't that exactly what you do?

They hit performance pretty hard because the CPU handles them, for some reason. And this game is pretty CPU-heavy.

Alright when I get back on hopefully by the 8th, I'll come up with something

We join goon outfits and go to SA just to shitpost about how much better we are than them?

they'd just say

I like this, add a blacklist of certain games. And boom. Outfit is 75% less shit.

But what if this is the only game I play?

Didnt someone ask if they could steam our gameplay sessions? Couldnt we just make a rule? Also how many new applications do we get?
I just dont want anons to be left behind.

No system is perfect. That's something most people need to know. I feel one that's less taxing on the outfit leader(s?) the better.

Can you stop? Holy shit it's not hard, he wants attention and you're giving it to him.

Putting people on the spot to write about anything is how you get shit responses made of fluff.
T. Outfit leader

Also republic commando was great to me and all but goddamn does it have it's flaws.

We'll just all talk to the new applicants, if they smell like reddit, we boot them

Time to collect some Neps or something.

Yeah, sorry with the redeploying. I was panicking a bit towards the end there. I really wanted those half of prowlers damnit.

i know the entire board has a cuck infestation but the topics on average havent been that terrible comparatively. people here of all places should be able to find a game they complain the least about.

I just think vidya opinions are pretty easy identifiers instead of waiting for someone to start streaming us.

just say why you like going through the meat grinder and how it's different than most FPS games.

Yeah, but we probably were screwed the moment DaPP and the other Tryhard Vanu-fits went into over-fag mode during the last half hour.
Without the Ymir Bio-loop closed, they were free to hit us from three angles instead of two, and Vanu LOVE to bound-cap whenever given the chance.

What I'm a bit stump on is how it LOCKED the Continent for them; Doesn't an Alert win only give 5 VP?
Last I saw they only had 8.

In the last thirty seconds they got the most hives, which give +2 VP

Ugh, it shit like this that kinda makes me wish they'd remove Alerts.
I mean, HIVEs already provide some pretty dynamic game play, but the only Alerts anymore are the Territory Holding ones, so you'll barely be able to win against a majority Territory holder if you focus on filling ALL THE HIVEs.

Also ugh, from the map it looks like Vanu are going to Lock Hossin, they've pushed to our Warpgate already, on top of half the Continent.

We did our best and gave a good fight to the Vanu. Stay strong brothers. Redeem ourselves in Indar

That wasn't actually a thing, was it?

I'm planning on getting into Planetside 2, any advice for a total newfag, other than the potato guide?

K/D is cancer and was a mistake.

The Brass is impressed!

Oh god, I hope not…

How is Indar going?
From the Map it looks good, but that doesn't give you VP data.

in a round about way it sort of was a thing for a bit
They did have a killwhore event one time

Why?

Thank fuck there was one spot untouched by the armor siege. I made so many Liberators butthurt.

I really want to buy a skyguard but I also don't because I know it would mean I would actually have to invest certs in the lightning to make it more effective.

who is this beaner and why is he so upset about us?
twitch.tv/seph00

that eldoctorcucko guy, you faggot

The extra certs for Skyguards are pretty much optional. You probably won't need extra armor or fire suppression or anything like that. The only thing you might want is extra ammo, which is dirt cheap, and extra reload speed, which is too expensive to be worth it.

why

I've honestly been tearing shit up using the lightning HEAT cannon, so if you want to invest into it outside of just the skyguard upgrades there's an option for you. Lightnings are only shithouse if you stay in one spot and use the default cannon.

they're all in the thread. the fugg

almost there

Roses are brown
Violets are brown
READY THE FUCK UP WE'RE ATTACKING THE CROWN

Christ did one fag just tell every fucker he came across to apply to wwew and to just say that you're from Holla Forums while linking to the thread?

they haven't linked to the thread, but most of the 40 of them know how to get here. half of them are cuckchanners too :(

HEAT is good for something? I thought when it came to vehicle cannons it was for the best to either specialize in HE or AP.

its like when you want to kill infantry, but also want to help kill vehicles. Youll probably never win against an AP unless youve got help or max reload.

It's not optimum but you're already sitting in a fucking lightning, so you want to use cover and speed rather than taking anything on head-to-head. (in which case you'd be fucked no matter which way you specialize)

If you're gonna be mediocre, do it all the way.

no lightning cannon can one shot ESFs

Goodbye world.

Good fight at crown-Ti Alloys and Howling pass as well.

The TMG-50 is close enough, fast dakka is cooler than big dakka anyway.

Just another heavy to remove.

It's fine as is, I don't have an issue with removing/rejecting faggots, and it doesn't happen very often. The fags throw a tantrum in the thread making the issue look worse than it really is.

We still do get applications, we're not gonna close the outfit entirely, just gotta start requiring more for outfit applications.

Oh yeah, and then people started fucking blaming us.
>mfw someone on TR actually said that

Oh yeah, those Vanu didn't even attempt to take the point, they were just there for certs. I said it in-game, but it should be said here: If you're fucking around in a region you don't own for two or three hours without trying to cap something, you should get an XP penalty for it.

I love the physics in this game

wew

GOTTAGOFAST
shazbot

I don't know why, but I can't shake an inclination toward buying the striker launcher even after watching videos on it in action mostly displaying that it is pretty mediocre.

Do a lot of you guys in the outfit have one already? 3 or more of us spamming it at airchavs might be pretty fun and effective.

I have a gold plated one, its honestly pretty meh. Frankly I'd run decimator or grounder at all times.

They already have infested our outfit. We have almost no way to tell them apart without major collateral damage and that's what those faggots want. They want us to split apart so they can keep their shitty KDR circlejerk. Let's face it, we already lost.

I'm on to you

Outfit is staying open to requestjoin. Just because leddittors lurk doesn't mean they all come in. Ascent can kick and scream about how butthurt he is all he wants. Outfit is mine to do with as I please and I'm staying firm that I'm not going to stop the fun train over some mouthbreathing statkids.

Also reminder to send XYchromosome a tell every time you pop him. Our R&D team says this will generate enough rage based energy to power a device that can keep surge away from coco and nacho away from children.

Cock since autocorrect is a nigger and I'm too lazy to turn it of while shitposting in bed.

Whoever recommended the Jaguar has some good taste

You're not gonna be able to split this outfit kike, go back to whatever rat hole you came out of.

I second this, as the other active Leader.

Huh, guess the cunt must have already been damaged then.

it's pretty different. instead of specializing like everything else in game it's versatile which makes it shit for most engagements
webm unrelated

after 2 days of fixing sleep schedule i finally want to play

how do i pic related?

you can mash space bar to climb up some things

that nigga got to the top of a building on the bio lab, also maxes are really slow and every time you jump you receive a temporary speed penalty. how did he get there?

Post sexy Harassers.

There is a grassy ledge by one of the landing pads

nigga Ill fite you

sexy

I'm a little disappointed the reel isn't mounted on the bolt handle but its funny all the same

All right in a row. Felt good man. Too bad we lost the continent because NC hasn't fought VS all fucking day.

its not like i wanted to play in next couple of hours or anything

Don't forget those fucksticks who instead of holding the tech plant, went to fuck around in Pale Canyon, goddamn zergfits.

And New Cheeseburgers are the greatest allies of Tranu.

Holy keks! planetside-universe.com/outfit-37539317335210794.php

We literally broke someone's sanity!

Fresh VS salt from burgerland.

The timer was literally at 7 seconds to cap as some random ass gunship with a tankbuster came in, blew up fucking everything then left.

I was the first to start capping then this bit happened.

I'm waiting for the VS outfit doing the same thing.

I was rotating the turret on my Lightning today and I noticed it sounds exactly like Ric Flair. Try it out.

i made the good choice by kicking a faggot like you out of the outfit it seems.

EVERYONE LISTEN UP THIS IS IMPORTANT
your outfit moderator gunnernacho here
its obvious that reddit niggers have gotten in our outfit, probably in large numbers yesterday i had about 6 applications saying exactly the same. "The Tranu Ocean is salty everyday." i let them in but looking back on it
it might not have been the right choice. reddit, and probably even pubbies finally fully figured out how to get into our outfit. i also got about 10-15 applications with the standard message. people all of a sudden are trying to
join us alot more.

in my opinion something needs to be done. i know its a little late here but we can find a way to banish the normalfag cancer and prevent it from coming in. plebbit shitters only want to play with us because of our "reputation"
then they come join us in the thread to talk about how we can "improve our game" by raising our KDR alot more and actually playing like shitters. ofcourse this is not what the mojority of WWEW wants since all they care about is
having fun ingame and shitposting in /yell chat. but the moment we get more plebbit shitters than actual Holla Forums-using WWEW members obviously WWEW is going to be playing as MLGKDR faggots because of the general playstyle
of the outfit is gonna be the same as the general playstyle of the game since reddit thinks they need to force a meta onto every fucking game they play.

I think need to stop accepting people into our outfit except for if they ask us to accept us trough a post in our general. that might weed out some of the plebbitors coming in. but that probably wont hold for long. Im asking the rest
of the outfit leaders/moderators and everyone else who has idea's to stop this infestation of cancer to come together so we can find a solution to this.
WE NEED TO MAKE WWEW GREAT AGAIN

thank you for your attention.

WWEW
W
E
W

MAKE WWEW GREAT AGAIN

Place your theories on who this faggot is!

I g-guess

it's time for bed, have a meme

Courtnie here and im just going to say this:

You will never ever be able to keep them out bar shutting down recruitment altogether which would practically kill any interest from newer people from Holla Forums. Also you will never fully know who is who until they start acting like it. The definition of a "redditor" or an outsider isnt very precise and is more on a person by person basis. Everyone has their own version of what or who one of these people are. So I would suggest taking this up on a case by case basis and just weeding out anyone that really just doesnt mesh with the group and acts like a complete spastic. Ones that really bog the playtime down with the outfit by either trying to force the outfit to be something other than a place to have fun and fuck around in OR those who do nothing but complain constantly and make everyone want to shoot themselves. We have had a few of them in there but ill be honest, not everyone is perfect and thats fine. But it sometimes gets out of hand.

Also I can help people if they want by holding a few training sessions together for those who would like to learn a few things about the game and get better. There is nothing wrong in wanting to improve but I will not want to force people to do things they dont want. If you want to get better, ask me. ive played the game for a long while and have played every faction and have taken away their tips and tricks that we could use. But thats if people say "hey i need to get better at this what do you know". Now remember, im not the best fucker in the world here. I know a few things but that doesnt make me a godly player. It just makes me someone who knows how to teach people a bit more than the average bear.

I joined this outfit to have fun and have the freedom to do what i want with people i could actually stand. I do try to be good at the game. I enjoy trying to be the best at something. I like to improve. But id rather play with a bunch of people who mess around and do poorly than a group of tryhards that dont even know how to have fun.

So really its up to you Officers on how you want to handle this. But truth be told people arent going to like it one way or another. Be too lineant and people will hate you. Slash and Burn through the ranks and people will get put off and dislike you.

Either way you are fucked but sometimes you got to sever the leg and keep the body.

I have a friend that wants to join. She played a lot with me back on briggs.
She's promised to draw lewds if you let her in.
She's not a Holla Forums regular but she's not from reddit either.

How feminine is her dick?

Fuck off nigger she can join a platoon's cucksquad and follow the platoon marker like the rest of the low tier goyim.

I thought it was only cosmetic shit

girls always bring trouble unless they disguise themselves as guys

girls, redditors, namefags oh my
rip wwew 2016-2016

You get bonus shekels for an auraxium medal.

When you complete the LMG directive, you unlock a TR LMG on steroids.

I GOT IT

ANYONE WHO WANTS JOIN WWEW MUST RECORD THEMSELVES DOING THE TRUE SPEECH AN ANONYMOUS POSTED A WHILE AGO, AND A HAIKU WHY THEY WANT TO JOIN, A SHORT POEM ABOUT GUNNERNACHO, AND GIVE A 12 PT, 6 PAGE PARAGRAPH ON THEIR CURRENT STANDING WITH THE GAM- okay I can't do this, I'm too sleepy.

Just let them post their ign inna thread, ask them what their favorite video game is, laugh at his name and response, then we decide.

If down the line he becomes a liability to our fun and saltshaking, cull him off.

Just my thoughts. Pic unrelated.
-t. Hades

but
how degenerate are we talking about here

Good luck though, you need about 5k+ kills for that

Bit hard to do over voice chat.
I don't consciously think about the pronouns that I use to describe people, you're the one who's making a big deal out of it.

Getting auraxium on a gun is like +200 certs

So if you want a tiny bonus of certs for a lot of effort, cycle through all the guns to auraxium them. Depending on how quick you can kill people and how much you play, this'll be +200 certs every 1-2 weeks per gun.

/monster/ tier.

an auraxium medal gives 200 bonus certs. with the other medals you get 232 bonus certs on the road to 1160 kills.
if you're not using any sort of xp boost it usually doesn't pay for the gun+attachments as an auraxium get you 700 certs just in kills+medals

into the trash

KD/R whoring is a thing.

Well it also gives you the directive weapons which I believe are slightly better than all the other weapons if the VS all using the beltjews is any indication.

GO AWAY EVIL DOGGER

don't worry m8 I'm not even in wwew

I'll be honest I just want to get my reflexes to be snappy again.

I'm getting way to old for FPS games now ;_;

kek

I remember back in Warbros we told the forumfags to shitpost #1 in there to get an invitation and then immidiately blacklisted every single fag that did that

[DESIRE TO KNOW MORE INTENSIFIES]

nah, only the directive LMG's are even noteworthy

the rest of the directives are pretty ass

especially the pistols

don't fucking auraxium pistols to get them you'll wish they were real so you could shoot yourself with one for wasting so much of your time

it probably wouldn't even kill you tbh

That was what I based haikuposting it off of.

Didn't join Warbros though, I was too late ;_;

Well im a bit older as well now. In order to compensate for reflexes pre firing and aiming is a thing that will put you on par with others.

there are videos that show this in more detail but basically you shoot right before you round a corner or whatever and aim where their head should be. By doing this you have an edge ( because clientside gives you a few miliseconds of buffering because travel time on packets ect) and can drop people before they can even react.

I think that completely barring people before they even have a chance to prove that they're not a faggot is going too far.

I agree with your approach, Hades.
If they join, are from reddit, and never play, who cares?
If they join, are from reddit, are absolute faggots, we boot them and it's done.

Your wish may be granted yet.

Thats pretty much how you have to go about it really. Use this as a major buffering but the people who really want to join will probably end up joining. Not much else you can do except for either mind read or shut it down.

Just boot people who act like tools and continue on.

Looks like I'm using the knife more often.

Eh I joined when the ground rule was still "dont be a retard"

at the time Wia got ding dong BANNU to make an example Warbros started to decline anyway, we won a couple of events but it wasnt the same knowing that DE is actively trying their best to cripple us in their fucking game for PR

Are you talking about the rename fiasco? Because I am surprised they didn't do it sooner.

Go away evil dogger.

By the way, do we need any hacker infiltrators?
I'm thinking about investing a bit in to one.

DE was fixing stats for other clans, fucking over Warbros by moving goalposts, etc. the whole shebang, you name it.

I think someone will roll it up as an afterthought when attacking bases, since I haven't noticed it happen much. But then again I'm usually too busy trying to repair vehicles/maxes and dumping ammo to be on the lookout.

I love you don't ever change.

make 'her' draw a qt pure terran mosquito getting fucked by a liberator and draw a scythe watching them while getting turned on. basicly i want the scythe to be cucked.

i almost auraxed 4 LMG's and im usually not even trying to get alot of kills, im almost always even leading the platoon

thanks for the input courtnie. i kinda feel like the decision is all on me now though. i need to talk to the other officers as soon as i come online this evening.

i do agree with you guys. thanks for your input.

Love you too bae. But fuck people who don't look around for engies or don't pay attention where they're driving.

No what we need are infiltators that do their job besides "snipe from 200 meters away". so in short terms, yes. If you main an infil you might want to look into stalker cloaking as well because its pretty fucking good for getting behind enemy lines and pulling a lot of shit.

A side note for infiltators. Let say you dont have a tech plant but the enemy does. What you can do is hack a terminal in one of their bases that can spawn a main battle tank and then spawn your own. It has to be on their base and can spawn a main battle tank. Darting for offense and Motion Spotters for defensive are the best.

Well it kind if is due to being an officer. This is something that needs to be done at the top level. Listening to every valid point helps a lot but at the end of the day its going to be you guys removing people. There are too many people for a concise vote on removal and honestly when removing someone it needs to be a more private matter not something thats hung out like laundry.

I just would ban faggotry. Thats it. People who cause the game to feel less enjoyable. thats more of a blanket statement but we all know that there are a few people that have issues either keeping things to themselves that make others annoyed more than not or those who want to direct the outfit in their vision.

Let them come into the fold. We will mold them.
Make men out of them.

Teach them the true meaning of freedom, fun and shitposting. There is no greater victory then converting/assimilating an enemy.

I won't be a K/D faggot camping the vehicle terminal.
It's just something I'm thinking about.

actually I think most snipers are noobs who settled into the job because it's the only thing they could do without getting blasted inside of 10 seconds and it's comfy to watch fights raging in a base

Anons.
I get a huge hardon for shotguns in videogames. Should I bother spending certs on the ones in this game or should I just go with SMGs, ARs and LMGs?
I heard shotguns are really situational in PS2.

I guess I forgot to remove that flag, whoops.

You can do well with very little invested in there. Put a couple levels into the normal cloak (hunter cloak is for fags) and a couple into hacking because they're both cheap. The motion spotter is better for actual infiltration; save the darts for point defense or attacking in a zerg. The biggest investment is a good SMG and some claymores.

Come to think of it, there's probably some people who don't know about passive abilities.
CLICK ON THAT "X CERTS" BUTTON, THERE'S SOME CHEAP STUFF TO CERT HIDDEN IN THERE FOR A LOT OF CLASSES
There's also leadership certs that you access on a different screen in the social tab.
And other good stuff for squad/platoon leaders.

here's how they worked out for me when I tried them

I should clarify that by "X certs" I mean the orange button that says things like "Engineer certs" or "Harasser certs." It's not just an inconvenient way to access them, it has a few that you can't access with the equip screen.

Try out the base one and see if you like it enough to want to cert it to fuck and back. I didn't use it enough to say, and I'm trying to grind out carbines before I move onto other weapons.

Pretty neat.
Which one is that? Can't see the text in the webm well.

i'm just trying to get an idea of the general opinion. besides that im really not sure what to do with this situation so i thought i'd ask you guys for help. we need to find reditors and terminate them from the outfit.
we also need to kick faggots who are just fucking abnoxious and reek of normalfag. if you just act like a proper person and dont be a massive faggot you can just stay. then again this is just what i think would be best.

even i cant cure the faggotry that is reddit

dont listen to the guy with the webm, hes wintermote. a salty NC player why thinks WWEW sucks. the standard TR autoshotgun is pretty good. try that one out first.

It's the piston, equivalent would be the nighthawk for the TR

would recommend 1x reflex and magazine upgrade for it; if you're interested, here's the spreadsheet math I did for the shotguns (TR and NC only so far though)

I'm as salty as they get

see you guys at the crown tomorrow

helps to include what the numbers mean (ignore the magshot)

wew lad

What does he mean by ESP hack?

Wallhax basically.

He might be salty but he's got some nice graphs.

Thanks boyo.

go away wwewslayer we dont want your kind here

it's too bad I didn't blast him with the underbarrel shotgun as he passed me

DOUBLE TRIPS!

Christ is that what kids call wallhacks now a days? What the fuck is wrong with just calling them wallhacks?

planetside-universe.com/outfit-37539317335210794.php

where were you when WWEW broke a NC killwhore?

Try the Barrage with or without slugs. Both are useful at different ranges.
If you are shit at aiming, a base shotgun will fuck up a wide area and do lots of damage. They fucking crush everything at close range. Aim at the upper chest so the scatter is no higher than their head.
Slugs turn a shotgun into a battle rifle (albeit with slow projectiles). They add a surprising amount of range to classes that don't have access to long-range weapons (especially Light Assault). However they suck shit at hipfire and where they land is anyone's guess if you're not aiming down the sights. Most classes can take an actual battle rifle, the AMR-66, so its utility is a bit overstated.

I think it's probably what the mod is actually called by the maker, I haven't looked into this shit.
It probably also includes an aimbot that compensates for recoil, from what I've heard.

Because only nerds call things by what they've been called for ages. And if you're actually good at the game you're a no-life tryhard.

The only thing you ever broke were my sides.

ElDoctoroFaggoto/wwewslayer, leave.

twitch.tv/seph00
twitter.com/seph00
roblox.com/users/106555545/profile
tinychat.com/seph00
oddshot.tv/streamers/twitch/Seph00

Shotguns are definitely situational and won't do you any good very much outside of 10 meters, but they fuck everything up in those 10 meters, and most of the combat in this game is indoors anyway, so you're not gimping yourself enough to make them worthless.

There's something to be said about using them for point attack/defense in close quarters bases.

Oh, almost forgot reddit.com/user/seph00/

You must be that pvp autist in the FF14 threads.

I remember being pretty alright with them when defending bases as LA back in 2014.
So I guess I'll give 'em a shot and see how they work for me now after I've made a TR on Emerald.
Do I need to post a screencap of the application to the outfit here before sending it in?

just like mine are in orbit right now your devotion to your autism is noteworthy at least. cant wait to bully the fuck out of you when i come online.

This isn't wwewslayer, this is XONIQVS/X0NIqNC/XONIQTR, that has a heavy main on each faction, and 44k kills with the beetlejew, 7.7k MSR-W kills, and 4.8k anchor kills
ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=x0niqvs&show=weapons
ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=xoniqtr&show=weapons
ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=x0niqnc&show=weapons

Check his ID, namefagged as ElDoctoroFaggoto.

Also should note that he was quite clearly constantly calling out spotting on people through buildings and across entire biolabs on hossin, even people he wasn't looking at

I only sent that tell to the X0NIQNC character, so maybe they're sharing screencaps

Which only makes this even better, he's an MLG faggot skinwalker redditor who brought his buttbuddy to make a video compilation of us dying on his hands.

No, you are not. You accused both of us of hacking.

The fuck? $25 to change the fucking name? that is too much

I only accused the one guy, then asked you if you were any good when you weren't playing with a hacker. Seems like you really want to be accused of hacking though.

Funny how nobody ever get the outfit name right.Can someone make a fake weww outfit to throw them off when they search for us

Except you already did accuse me of hacking, dumbass.

OH GOD THE ASSMAD
I thought wwew was supposed to farm the salt, not produce it rofl

"look at me i'm reddit"- the post

Sent an application, username's TinCant

Oh God, we're finished. It's over.
Also:
You in the friend zone, buddy?

Just like Europe today. Gas yourselves.

If she gets in this outfit is done.

Are you blind?

So it's even worse. I want normalfags to leave.

Who cares, she's not from here either. This user is right

BUILD THAT WALL

Stop these faggotry

I kind of enjoy herding pubs, so long as they get relegated to the goyim squad they can be a useful tool for tactical superiority. Letting them into the outfit is not acceptable though.

"im mad as shit" - the post

Unlike Europe, we don't have Jew leaders, we have sane ones that will kick out the faggots if we find them out. It's also far easier to kick someone from a PS2 outfit, than it is to deport someone from a country.
I really don't think reddit is a threat at all, because they can be so easily removed once found out. It's really easy to spot them too.
You autists need to calm down and stop being so paranoid.

literally nothing in that post implies me being mad. unlike your post where there are several red flags. youre just trying to find a way to make up for all your salt. you should really stop posting.

Prevention is better than a cure. Pic related, what stage are we?

Keep telling yourself that.

How long would it have taken to spot elDoctorOscuro if some user hadn't found his twitch stream? It's not that easy to identify outsiders in game.

Three bordering on four.

you cant even win an argument on an mongolian imageboard. let alone win in a game.

Numbers = tactical superiority.

Speaking of which, how do we know YOU are from here?

Nice try, jew.

If you're looking for AOD, you're in the wrong place. Are you gonna brag about "muh kdr" next? wwew never really a super serious outfit, we just collecting salt and trigger peoples by being politically incorrect just look at some of the names and what we called VS and NC. Even then, at peak hours, we have almost 30 peoples online which is enough to zerg anything and be a dominant outfit

Was there any argument to begin with?

the argument of you being a salty cuck. wich has been confirmed. see you on the battlefield, burger.

Even if someone did finish one, someone would have to go through the process to submit it, then we'd have to wait 5 months for them to get around to adding it in one of their few patches.

Also, seems he got a buddy to make wwewslayer2 and join his outfit, I'd guess it's the XONIQ guy, since he's buddies with him.

Well done lads, nice change of pace with the constant back and forth stalemates.

Is it impossible for those people in the first stage to reach the fourth stage and start pruning the faggots? In this chain of events, it's assumed that the people that started the hobby actually give a shit about what all the new people think, when it's entirely possible that they don't give a shit at all, and would happily kick out faggots that don't want to appreciate the hobby for what it is.
I mean, there is the possibility that some guy from reddit joins, actually wants to have fun, gas tranu, make politically incorrect jokes, doesn't give a shit about KDR/stats and none of you ever figure out that he's from reddit.

What is the solution you propose? At a guess I'd have to say that you want a really complicated screening process, or you want to completely stop the influx of new members altogether. Am I wrong?

This theoretical redditor doesn't exist, so I don't see your point.

Whatever you say, talking crop.

never underestimate your enemy, burger. i havent been the one getting farmed last month.

Post your name, I'm pretty sure at least one of my character is at the top of your deathboard. :^]

Is a redditor someone who exclusively uses reddit, or someone who uses reddit at all? Or is there a certain threshhold of reddit use you can reach before you become a faggot? It seems like it's different for everyone.

you'd know my name if you had any clue how this board and its ID's work you plebbitor.

Don't worry, I'm sure you qualify.

I believe it when I see it. Further more, wwew is Holla Forums outfit, taking peoples outside of Holla Forums kinda break the purpose of having an Holla Forums outfit. Why are peoples so butthurt about not getting into wwew?

If it isn't broke, dont fix it

Trumpenfuhrer, you didn't tell us you played with Wrel!

Jump to 13:25

I personally would say its when it starts to affect how you approach things. Like how people react when you call then a nigger over the internet, or in our case "muh stats".

can i join the outfit if i'm a good player

I wanted to see if you were a beta faggot linking a profile that wasn't yours.

Now I wish I hadn't look up your name, I need to make 50 killstreaks to cleanse myself from your shittery.

The moment these threads popped up I knew we'd have some redditors coming over sperg.

Trumpenfuhrer you got some explaining to do.

it doesnt matter if youre a good player or not. i'd rather like to know if youre actually from Holla Forums

shit you might actually be XYchromosome you just keeps going no matter how retarded it makes you look. youre even starting to brag about getting kills now.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Repeating common phrases in an effort to try and belnd in and pass as a 8channer, eh?

I'm on to you, plebbitor.

Where the fuck did you come from m8?

So you think that the outfit is fine with its current influx of members, and how the leaders deal with shitters? Well, that's fine, I think we've managed to keep out most of the shitters up until this point. My question is more for the people who think that it is broken now and that we need to change it.

Makes sense.

BROADCAST FROM THE BRASS:
THE BRASS IS NOT IMPRESSED

FLOOD-GATES HAVE BEEN BREACHED.
Some redditor from the main planetsite subleddit has posted our CLASSIFIED battle-plans to REMOVE TRANU HERESY AND BURGER REBELS:
archive.is/0Vwrb

in all seriousness, we need to up our standards. Terran Battle Speech sounds good, but also ID name and either a drawing of TR or favorite vidya and why

I knew it, fucking KDR faggot.

Am I famous now? Can I get free memberships?

My KDR was 0.3, last time I checked.
I was unaware that the usage/context of the word "shitter" meant that you're a KDR whore. It just seemed like the right word to use at the time.

I think we need clearer communication between leaders/officers. More then one occasion where one denies an application only for another to accept later on.
t.Officer that accidentally accepted the twitchfag.

Get the fuck out, its obvious you're not from around here

Like someone else said, there's no way to keep people from joining. If I wanted, I could join wwew and you would never find out if I'm an outsider.

You can stop accepting people period.

Joined? more like he was on the Normalfag squad with lead by the Tard Wranglers.

yeah we need some more rules here. we also need to actually communicate and dacument more on who we let in and who we reject i know this probably wont go
trough but maybe we can set up some sort of forum or maybe even a discord to keep track of things.

Have fun doing that.

I would, but I'm not an officer. It's a bad meme that we need more members. All of us who wanted to join did long ago, only people applying now are skinwalkers. If we desperately need pop, we can open a normalfag squad for a few hours.

Just put some politically incorrect shit on the outfit introduction like #Hitlerwasright or something.

I forgot we did that, my bad

rumour is you're only recruiting shitters, and kicking out decent players
i shitpost on about a dozen different cambodian-style painting appreciation forums, one of which is 8ch, yes

Been a while since I played but I kinda want to try get back into it now. I stopped playing shortly before the update that was going to add grenade launchers to light assaults or something, has anything significant been added since?

He might have been in a pub squad.

This paranoia is not why I joined. You all need to chill. If you need an entry exam I like the gunnernacho haiku idea. Also they should post name in thread.

Is it possible to have fun while being this fucking paranoid?

How many hoops do those late to the party have to go through?
There are still those that play on different servers for fear of the ping, and are only learning that it doesn't actually matter later on.

Any time we introduce some rules, some faggot from reddit lurking the thread is going to tell all his friends and then we have to make new ones.

Alright you heard the man, if youre over BR 50 or have a KDR above 1, you have to go back. We only take shitters here.

where did you get that rumour from then?

youre not that bad i guess, whats your username?

Why do you assume I care? Even if there were actual anons late to the fun, does that mean we should let reddit in as well?

[spoiler]in-game
i probably auraxed five guns solely because of you guys[/spoiler]
i don't have a memerald tr character yet

Frankly, don't care about any of the normalfags we wrangle for cannonfodder duties, like why do those circlejerk faggots from plebbit and cuckchan care enough to join then post shit of what they learned from our Outfit? Because from their insane hugbox mentality, that doesn't point out to them being on the moral high ground and just screams of insecurity.

Well, we'll need people to cool off for awhile, and that's a good idea, might need to put out a rank for those who have been inactive for a long fucking while. Also have to be vigilant now because of our infamous reputation, man, the salt has overflown.

All in all faggots, chill out, one of our unspoken rule is not to break that shitposting trust, like say joining the Outfit and streaming yourself like an e-celeb faggot to the world without telling people, having a history of being a sperg in the internet with multiple dropped spaghetti while using the same username. Just try to remember why we're playing this game that's pretty much dead with nothing going on for it, for brotherhood, memes, salt, and keks.

So could we clarify what the join requirements are for the newfags of the outfit? Also, could the thread user put that in the next thread?

i can't, i got banned because some buttmad shitty couldn't handle the banter and reported my memes :^)
was likely someone from here

Need a consensus on all the officers and the fags first, we're past two months now, might have to update how to join because our infamy forces us to adapt.

I'm not assuming you care, I'm genuinely interested to know what solution you would propose. I'm guessing that you would prefer to bar all from entering regardless of who they are or what they say.
I'd rather not have fellow anons miss out because of a few faggot redditors. There should at least be some way to for them to get in, even if they have to jump through a series of hoops.

There is no method to let only anons in now. Whatever you decide, reddit will find out and get in. You either flood the outfit with foreigners or you deny those few anons entry. It's not a hard concept to grasp.

I suggest autism, 1 week of constant playing with the Outfit for a few hours, because like that reddit skinwalker, he couldn't play online for long with a lot of "shitters" because muh KD on his main. Might not be ideal but that's my suggestion.

why is the thread infested with so much redditors and newfags today?

Its gotta be extremely autistic tbh. Maybe forcing themto maintain .1 KDR until BR 15. Itll at least keep the tryhards out.

Don't forget cuckchan.

you should go back to cuckchan where you belong

why do these lebbit threads get here so fast? its like youre from there or something

SUITfag is playin double agent and tellin them how to get here.

Nice trips.
We'll see what happens.

This is going to deter other anons just as much, forcing yourself to die 10x as much as you kill. Or was that your master plan all along?

Perhaps just force them to play support roles, or make newcomers do all the dirty work/funny shit.
For example:
If they don't do it, they get a strike, etc etc.

Alternatively:

you should know that some of you guys were so fucking mad, they went over to shit up the thread on 4chan

Not that shit, I meant playing with the Outfit for an extended time, get a feel, see if you like it, and if you really want to join in the fun, you'll have to play with us for a bit long.

wewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewew
This is an amount of anal agony never reached before.

You know that people are just going to complain
And some faggots are going to agree with him

Then we're gonna have to think of something then, otherwise, we'll have to review every application before letting the newfags join.

You were saying? clearly there's peoples that dont belong here

Just stop. We're doing fine now, when faggots get in and act like faggots, they get removed, then they throw a tantrum in the thread for us to laugh at, like that streamer faggot that got so mad he made a character named wwewslayer and a buddy to make wwewslayer2. It's not hard to spot faggots, and it's not hard to remove them once spotted. The absolute most I'd say people would need to do is a screencap of a specific portion of their stats posted in the thread with a username, just to show they can follow basic instructions in the OP at least.

Alright you fucking autists I'm finally home from my 16 hour drive to see the witch hunt phas come to this thread.

So here's your orders straight from the brass.
Sit down. Shut up. Stop squabbling like this is the fucking space station thread. Next, all new recruits must post in the thread and offer their post ID in precruitment. Gunner and luedaeorum make sure you only accept such from now on.
Christ you niggers.

Does 4chan even have an outfit? I never heard of it

Well the matter is dropped then.

Well, alright, gonna update the OP on the next thread, if I can stay the fuck awake, otherwise one of you has to make a new one and update the recruitment.

If I recall, it was Warbros and those other three, think most of /ps2g/ is on normalfag tryhard Outfits.

there have been a few
funnily enough, wwew is literally what NOGF was meant to be, but even worse.

I think a screencap of the left side of their LA's 2nd slot, with said slot named as wwew, and posting the postnumber/ID in the ingame outfit app would be good, not difficult, doesn't take much time, and show that they can manage to not meltdown over a thing that takes less than a minute to do.

Esimir really burns my ass out of this game faster than anything else. The bases are all so fucking miserable to fight at.

And since nobody wants to play Hossin, it's Esimir, Amerish and Indar over and over again until the end of time.

What's up with hossin anyway. No TR ever played there and the one who does is because they can't get into the other continent because it was full. And as such, TR always got royally fucked there

Hossins boring because 90% of the time one faction has ghost capped 70% of the continent, or when there is a large amount of pop it's when the continent is about to be locked. If it had good pop and wasn't 14VPs in I wouldn't mind playing on it.

It's just a pain in the ass to navigate by anything that isn't driving a land vehicle or walking, and even then it's still a pain because nobody really navigates it often enough to know how to go through it well. It's empty 95% of the time outside of people who couldn't get anywhere else and didn't want to do go to VR training which is why a vast majority of it gets taken by one faction and nobody bothers doing anything about it.

It'll get populated enough to be fun someday

The fuck?

Aren't aimbots great?

Yes, it shall be survival of the MOST MEMETIC!

Going with my "Give me tweleve Infiltrators, six Flashes, ect." bit, hacking enemy vehicle terminals not only AT the Base you are current fighting them, but also their OTHER Bases further down the Lattice, can be extremely helpful.
It may only delay an enemy the 5-10 seconds it takes them to switch to Infiltrator themselves to hack it back, but that buys an extra 5-10 seconds without what could be a critically needed Sunderer or Tank for their defense.
This is something HEAVILY abused by Emerald Tranu, as it was a skill they picked up from the generally out-popped Waterson Vanu as a needed force multiplier, but became cancerous when they were bolstered by the tryhard Matthershitters.

ON THAT NOTE: Engineers, when defending a Base from the Vanu, sometimes it's just better to leave those Vehicle Terminals destroyed and fall back to the previous Base to pull them from instead.
Vanu will almost ALWAYS have an Infilshit waiting there as well, ready to hack and pull a Sunderer so his buttbuddies can redeploy directly on it before you and yours have been completely cleaned out of the Base you just lost.

Well you see, there USE TO BE AN ENTIRE TAB FOR CERTS!
It got replaced either by the "Depot" tab, or the Directive one…

Yeah, at least you don't force us to use a third-party VOIP…
I mean, fuck, IT'S A PUBBIE SQUAD, I ain't going to go to the trouble of tabbing out, booting up Teamspeak, and then putting your server info into it!

…But won't that make them namefags?

JOKES ON YOU TRIPS, I'VE ONLY EVER HAD THE ONE TR CHARACTER, AND MY KDR HAS ALWAYS BEEN SUB .5!

WE TOLD THEM WE NEEDED MORE CONTINENTS, WE TOLD THEM!

Should we report him for cheating? That KDR is too fishy for a character that was just created TODAY!

Why not?

I only hack terminal to spawn sunderer real quick and hide them because in case I died, I can spawn right away.

Isn't it better to defend the terminal instead because it also give us a disadvantage. That strat is a double edge sword

i played for like 6 hours yesterday and got 500~ kills. You can do it fam

Yeah, like I said, the under-popped Waterson Vanu used it as a Force Multiplier in order to compete with the TR and NC Zergfits.
The problem is when the Mattershitter tryhards came in, so you had twenty BR 100s having locked down the point at one Base, and by the time you've redeployed at the next, theirs already another twenty there set up to spawn camp.

Well yes, but you'd want to be doing that from the start.
If the terminal is sitting destroyed, more than likely the Vanu had already hacked it and it needed to be taken out to stop the steady stream of Sunderers, and will more that likely just get anything you pull from it insta-gibbed before you've even gotten control.

You see, in Original Planetside, we had "Combat Engineering" or "CE" for short, and the saying "CE FUCKING EVERYTHING!"
Spitfires on the Access Doors, Mines on any outside Terminal, ground Vehicle exit, or door, and a net of Motion Sensors to give you a heads up if any enemy got in.

Now, with PS2, we've got separate Anti-infantry and Anti-tank mines, which have far fewer restrictions on placement, so it's best to use those when you can, but their far lower cap also makes that placement crucial.

have a killstreak video for motivation and bragging rights

[screams in command chat]

Reminder:
Do not respond to namefags!
Do not even listen to namefags!
To filter namefags
To bully namefags

I took a peek at the /ps2g/ on 4/vg/, its pretty much just a '"general'". There's no loyalty, no identity, just a thread about PS2. They dont even have outfit on their OP. Here, we are WWEW, a proud TR, defender of the Crown and Indar is our rightful clay. We collect salt and making fun of Tranu on daily basis

As someone who runs the Uppercut extremely frequently, shotguns tear ASS in close quarters. Use them inside buildings and you will get at least 2 or 3 guaranteed kills. Rig the place with claymores and you'll be a fucking murder machine.
Slugs can extend your range, but I'm too used to that sweet, sweet buckshot. The AMR-66 is cheap and really nice for a long range option as engineer.

I like the idea of drawings and favorite vidya in applications. It can show they have a semblance of standards, unlike reddit, and producing OC is another thing that sets us apart from them. Maybe it shouldn't be mandatory but it would help their case a lot.

I'd definitely decline copy and paste applications though. It reeks of bandwagoning faggots trying to get in.

How do you find the performance of pump action shotguns versus the semi-autos? Have you ever tried the auto shotgun?

Speaking of producing OC.

I've only used the Barrage and Uppercut. The Uppercut has really nice spread, so you'll get 1-shots a lot more. I believe the Blackjack performs similarly, trading tighter spread for more damage. I didn't like the Barrage as much since its gimmick is fast reloads.
I do want to try the auto shotgun though. It'll probably be the next gun I buy once I aurax the Uppercut.

if you git gud you can get some extra instagib range by giving your pump action a slug and aiming for the head

GUISE THIS IS URGENT

how do I get virtual audio cable working properly?

My ID was CulterSlut, i tried playing yesterday but there's something wierd with US servers where they just make my fps (drops to 1 lol) go away making it litelary unplayable.

Bilbo pls.

THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS
WE HAVEN'T HAD A BATTLEBARD IN OVER 12 HOURS!!

Just like, make musik.

Splice your player into the virtual microphone, then splice the virtual output into your standart output so you can hear what you play, then set virtual output as your mic ingame.

Its EZ

it seems like you're new friendo

lol

Why are the Drift Jets so much fun to use?

This happens way too often and I hate myself every time.

Honestly, I prefer the Icarus jump jets, because if they're called jump jets, I expect some jump. And because you don't have to cert them to increase duration.

This. Also, when the PTS patch goes through and cert into flight-suit, we'll finally have enough fuel to prevent fall damage.

F-flight suit?

[DESIRE TO KNOW MORE INTENSIFIES]

Download Planetside PTS, and you can test everything out. Even test rocklet rifle.

I have videos but no one looks at my channel anyways.

Holy fuck thats hilarious.

spawn prowler
get blown up in 1 minute
wait
spawn prowler
get blown tf up in 1 minute

any suggestions to make it more durable?

Get lockdown and engage from afar.

spawn it a bit back so you arent pushed into a 5 v 1

Could I use an application like say, firefox or spotify for this?
Also, how do I "hold" down my mic ingame?

I use winamp. You should be able to use any program for it. For the mic key I'm putting a folded piece of paper into my keyboard and locking the key down. It's really nigger rigged but it works, and I'm too lazy to get a script for it.

you need external tools, for example if you are using a logitech mouse, the drivers allow scripts natively, otherwise you need a program that can do a input scrips

Well, peoples usually post webm here

I've posted them as webms as well. Uploaded the full size ones on the tube.

Lockdown increases your reload speed, but prevents you from moving. Get that and the 1 cert magnification on your main gun so you can shoot from a distance instead of driving right into the front lines. Be sure to put a handful of certs into the secondary gun so whoever jumps into it can actually help.

I'm close to getting 1k crets, I want to blow it all on that funky revolver secondary (full sized, not the snub nose). Is it any good in actual game besides VR training?

I think I'll probably drop this game before I come anywhere near close to finishing this.

Also I'm a retard and find the MSW-R extremely uncomfortable to use compared to any other TR LMG.

To me, the MSW-R seems to favor sprinting around and dumping a portion of a mag rather than digging in like the Carv. I'm still saving up to unlock weapons for the carbine sections so I'm having to jump around between weapon types so everything goes a little faster.

Stick with one weapon and one class. Only change when absolutely needed.

Why does this not have massive damage falloff. vanu could just deploy a squad of people using these and synch their firing to instagib a massive armor line in seconds.

Was I not being helpful?

I WAS PRODUCING PLANETSIDE OC BEFORE I WAS EVEN LET IN THE BETA!
As you can see, none of it was any good.

Yeah, you're clearly pulling from a pad that's being watched, so best to fall back a bit if you want your vehicle to last more than five seconds.

I am so glad they are going to add 1.5 zoom on all vehicle weapons by default…

Probably why I'm the reverse; Like the MSW-R for the close-range tightness, while I'm fucking myself over with tactical Carv reloading…

Because the Vanu won't use shit unless it's overpowered…

Its like having a shotgun with slugs in your pocket except way more accurate and with higher velocity shots and less bullet drop.

battlebard please

Sounds good enough, I guess i'll get it.

stop replying to the namefag.

I didn't even notice.

I know right? Fucking hackers.

I hope someone remembered to cap that vanu salt at mao southwest

I think most walls are too tall for that, maybe that would work to get over a tech plant shield

Looks like someone was bored in class.

go back to reddit tbh

The Brass is impressed on your autism Soldier!

And making a new thread.

The brass is impressed.

'''GET IN HERE!"

That one reddit thread from a few days ago is gold.

You've got:

Their equivalent of whiteagle: a SUITfag that responds to every post because he thinks he matters.

People memeing poorly, people shitposting le so random XDDDDD shit

And this fag.

it won't matter, daybreak doesn't look at reports

and these guys have always gotten a pass on cheating anyways - google "planetside dolphin" for more info

cross your fingers that they stick to their guns when battle eye is implemented

I know, right?
I was fucking pissed when they changed it up a while back, and I had to go through and re-equip EVERY SINGLE FUCKING UPGRADE TO EVERY SINGLE LOADOUT!

And this is what separates a true user from a wannabe, shear apathy!

Technically you can do it with ANY of the Tank Guns, including the Lightning and Vanguard, it's just the double barreled Prowler makes the easiest ramp.

Speaking of, CONSTRUCTABLE RAMPS ON PTS!

Who said I think I matter?
I just like the social interaction…

been battlebarding so much vaporwave my loading screen's been getting
A E S T H E T I C