So now that the dust has settled

So now that the dust has settled,
what the fuck were they thinking?

Like every one of Microsoft's other ideas

Shekels, control, datamining?

Nah, Win10 is still alive.

I don't get why they think their store could compete with Steam, it's basically all PC users buy games on.

The only thing good about it was that whenever Fallout 3 booted up and it forced itself on me it would log out my brother playing on his xbox since he had used my email for his account, many lulz were had in those days

Exclusives, like with the Apple store or Consoles.

"How hard could it be? It's just running a server."

They weren't

This.

I like Windows 10 but the first thing I did is remove the Store (and Cortana).

I don't care what happens: I'll never buy anything from the Windows Store.

Reported. Get back to cuckchan.

Also they had only borderless windowed mode on their games which meant worse performance.

Fuck off gook.

You know the normalfags would never make the switch. They'd keep using windows and would claim anyone who dislikes using the windows store is entitled.

fuck off to cuckchan you summerfag

now check my singles

Sadly for MS the PC gaming market already belongs to Valve.

MS can try to undercut Gabe the Jew. Instead of 30% of every sale only take 15%.

But like half of their exclusives have horrible ports with poor optimization.

That's such a bad idea.

I doubt it. Steam is too huge to pull that.

Eat shit rugga

Its just a phrase you dumb cunts, there's threads started here frequently with the same wording. Take your autism somewhere else.

>>>/out/

What they
WERE
thinking?
And they did just that. To everybodies surprise it's horrible again. It'll crash and burn. Then they'll do it again. And again. And again.

Fuck you Pete, I've been calling for months and you never answered. Fuck you and fuck your shitty work ethic.

There would be people like this but:
It would be like nuking yourself because enemy army is walking through your city.

Dude if OP would skip first sentence you would never call it template thread.

Sorry user. I had to borrow your dubs but you can have them back now.

>>>/out/

It can't, and that's why they're pushing for Xbox Live/Cross Play, because they're hoping people will use Windows 10 as a cheap Xbone/Skorpio - and then once they have a foothold with crossplay/consoles they'll try to expand again into PC gaming and take another swipe at Valve/GOG/Origin/etc.

(checked)

That's what Gabe thought with Win 8 which made him invest in Steamboxes and Steam OS.

These days they were the first third party publisher/developer shown Scorpio before even Todd saw it because now Gabe's best buddies with M$ because they didn't block Steam and instead showcased it.

It's more likely that M$ will outright buy Valve and hook in XBL to Origin/Uplay. Gabe's problem with Win 8 was that Microsoft never consulted them once and he was ready for an OS lock. Windows 10, Valve were asked to give input on day one in making it a gaming platform (Who's a VP in the Windows division).

Gabe's basically given up on OS and Hardware when he got what he wanted in the first place which was Microsoft supporting him and keeping his store monopoly going. That's why you have seen less Linux pushing and the gradual removal of the machines from the store. He knows he's got the biggest danger to his business out of the way.

Jewish thoughts. I don't think Jews think like people think, how else could you explain Holla Forums?

You know how in anime when someone shoots about of magic shit at another guy and he gets excited thinking he killed his opponent only to discover he survived unfazed when the dust clears?

That's windows 10. Windows 10 is Frieza.

Forever cemented my hatred of GFWL

Now that the dubs have settled

Try these

Dubs confirm.

The fucking jews did this and the SJWs, since they want to control everything.

This too.

FUCK THE JEWS.

dubs

Nice

whats that pal you wanna save on batman arkham city well then

BETTER SIGN UP FOR GFWL

So now that the dust has settled, what do you guys think of these dubs?

Only the least significant digits count, summerfag.

I can see it now

> Valve drones are this deluded.

Remember that these sort of threads showed up on cuckchan around the time everything went full retard for the last time.

Valve would probably cave in that scenario and accept to pay Microsoft 10% of what they get

It's not going to happen. Microsoft has already gone to court (and lost) for trying to create a monopoly of their own software on their operating system with Internet explorer

That's incorrect.

Gabe started making a Steam OS because they thought that Windows was going to become increasingly more locked down similar to Mac. They didn't expect that Steam itself would be banned from the operating system. There's a steam client for Mac for instance.

Valve is a private company. EA offered to buy Valve years back and the company refused because it claimed there would be no guarantee their employee contracts would be upheld.

When you run a private company and not a publicly traded one it's almost impossible to be bought out unless you want to be bought out. It's different than what Ubisoft is going through right now where a bigger company is trying to buy all of the public shares of it.