"But Pat, what if some of us enjoy Mighty no.9?"

"But Pat, what if some of us enjoy Mighty no.9?"

"Some people like the taste of shit in their mouths, doesnt change the fact they are eating shit"

Pats not based anymore they said, Liam makes some good points they said.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/2BFLiam
twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/750139827828514817
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Game will suck, e-celeb drama

Just another day on Holla Forums

user, are you okay?

Pat and Woolie are the only thing I'll tune in for now.

Who?

"You had no responsibility in this!" he says, regardin backing a kickstarter

yes because if no one backed it would still come out, right

Liam is literally the worst human being. After his "A teenage boy could go on dates with either one of these two girls, that suggests a dangerous male" shit he was bronzed in the forever shit tier.

I like how Matt didn't make the list.

They're all shit now. Whatever quality they had is long gone.

?

Everyone knows Matt's irredeemably shit at this point.

The last playthrough I watched from these faggots is Ride to Hell and the only time I'll come back to their channel is for the new David Cage game.

I need screencaps of that.

Listening to woolie and Liam trying to softly criticize mn9 was fucking painful. Something about locking yourself in a white room or some dumb shit.

Liam tries to mix it up from time to time by being a contrarian asshole, but this time he bit off more than he could chew trying to defend the indefensible

twitter.com/2BFLiam
[LOUD BACKPEDDLING IN QUEBECOIS]

The whole time i wanted Pat to just compare its budget to Shovel Knights which is objectively the better game made on a shoestring budget.

ahahahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

but no i meant uh that uh I meant that your money matters but it doesn't matter but uh it wasn't your money that did it i mean uh, uh,

There needs to be an update of this.

Where the fuck have you been user?

Why do i keep hearing about these people? What Jewtube channel do they belong to?

Not videogames.

nah

Its the podcast, like giant bombcast with less ICP references.

thesw1tcher

It's basically four dudes with widely varying tastes that touch at a few points playing and talking about vidya. Pat and Woolie are the assholeish and happy parts of Holla Forums, respectively, Matt is the normalfag, and Liam is the apologist animefag weeb jackass.

I wish I didn't delete my text file about everything wrong with Liam & and why he is a shit.
Liam is seriously the worst of the 4, Matt is awful too but at least he has the excuse of being retarded.

Did it include "only dates tomboys that look like himself and his sister?"

The hell is wrong with vidya e celeb anyway. Fuck the no fun allowed faggots.

Jealous retards, mostly.

the screamer streamers like pewdiepie poisoned the well for many, i cant blame them. God knows the good stuff is a needle in a sea of 'ten things' and thumbnails of screaming millenials clickbait.

Fuck totalbiscuit literally went nuclear and got sent back to hospital today after calling these faggets out. I'm not a fan of TB's but when you're right you're right twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/750139827828514817

When will he autism rage himself into the ground?

Who gives a shit about pewdipie. Just dont watch his stuff and that's it. In all this years i never seen one of his videos all the way

He's still alive?

saying one thing i agree with doesn't make some one based or not based

for everything pat says i agree with, theres other dumb shit i don't like. now woolie on the other hand is 100% based all the time

Checked.

Woolie hates breakfast with a passion.

that just means he's woke and knows the hours between 6am and noon are bullshit

anyone remember how matt went fucking nuclear because woolie said he would eat a steak for breakfast?

He's leagues above Liam and Matt but Woolie is still the best friend

are the four of them still fat fucks now

Woolie is boxerman now

matt has lost quite a bit of weight

Plague is the best friend. He was actually smart enough not to get directly involved for the most part.

i don't follow them super intently since they stopped doing supercut videos, i can't be arsed to watch full letsplays, but why would matt get miffed about that? for one steak and eggs is a thing and for two once again woolie in his zero fucks given doesn't have to follow arbitrary breakfast rules

He has a weird thing about meals and times.

All the salt is keeping him alive.

Switch Cranky and Matt, and it's perfect.

It was one of the most awkward thing, woolie was talking about how he doesnt like breakfast and then said he would eat a steak for breakfast if he had the choice map freaked the fuck out and started literally screaming that you're not allowed to eat steak for breakfast.
You could tell through the audio everyone else in the room were giving matt the look.

fucking hell I meant matt.

Congratulations cryo-preserved person from a month ago, it's out and it DOES suck and everyone pretty much hates it!

wew

like when corey on sleepycast goes off the rails about something silly? yeah there are times even through audio you can FEEL the look.

It was worse, there were several seconds of complete silence followed by pat saying what the fuck is wrong with you or something similar.

What the hell am I supposed to replace it with

Every single one of them is terrible at video games.
Every single one of them has horrible opinions.
Every single one of them has at least ONE aspect that makes them terrible human beings in a specific regard.

Pat is a complete retarded couch potato literally babby manchild that is slowly losing his fucking mind because his career is detaching him from reality and eveloping him in a bubble of internet, hardware and video games that enables him to regress mentally to the state of a 12 years old that will never actually have to grow up or find a real job until something happens to TBFP and reality comes crashing down on him, at wich point he'll probably straight up suicide.

Woolie is a total uncle Ruckus and while he's the most reasonable and level headed of them all, he's a weak willed faggot that will often completely trust the rest of the group opinion on something without doing the proper research by himself, this leads to him having tons of horribly uninformed opinions and never growing up as a person because he's held back by the manchildren he surrounded himself with.

Matt is straight up not a video game enthusiasts anymore at this point, he's always been absolute shit at video games but these days he BARELY knows anything about them in general, he constantly sounds bored and unsatisfied, he's chained to a job that focuses on a subject he's unexperienced and uninterested with, with the internet at large not giving a single shit about the rest of the things he's actually interested in, such as B-Z movies, comics, and even when he DOES get to talk about those things, his limited knowledge even in that brings him nothing but shame and ridicule, additionally to all this he's horrendously pussy whipped by his wife, that probably cheats on him at every turn, and her family thinks he's a complete nerd faggot that lucked out by marryng her and getting her money.

Liam is the worst of them all because he has no fucking place being there, at all.
He's shit at video games and doesn't know anything about them, he's shit at anime/manga and doesn't know anything about it, he doesn't know ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING.
He has no personality to speak of, his entire persona in TBFP is a total fraud, it's a fake, he's not really a weaboo because he's the most entry level basic bitch ever, and he doesn't really believe half the shit he defends, he literally only defends things to provide some contrast to all the other members and stay relevant somehow.
Liam is what happens when you take a random idiot from Holla Forums or /a/ and push him into an e-celeb group and lifestyle, except he's way more boring than anyone here, somehow.

i'm behind on it but you could kinda of tell that it was spiraling out of control once stamper wasn't involved as often. i get the feeling their business venture as the sleepy crew didn't work out too well

At least they're getting work.

they're just four random guys, you can't expect too much out of them

what's that silly culchie niall going to do? i get a kick out of him being irish myself and him being so delightfully naive, but its also apparent he doesn't have the same experience or talent as the rest of the crew

I hear you. Stamper and Zach were the best part of it, and it has a little less character without them

That's nice, but I still wish I didn't have to find a new podcast to listen to. I haven't found anything even remotely similar.

At least saltybet will always be free from the bullshit.

>>>/reddit/

Liam & Matt's Aria of Sorrow videos were very good. As far as Liam being good goes, that's it.

Matt used to be good when he played dumb Matt in contrast to "smart" Pat, and they would often imply that Pat was worse at video games than Matt (the MK9 machinima video, the 3rd strike machinima video, etc). Nowadays, Matt seems to just be a stick in the mud.

so based~!

I refuse to watch anything with liam unless its all 4 of them.

so goi~!

I don't blame you, user.

That's true.

Watch the AoS playtrough, it's the only good playtrough Liam has ever done.

Who would have guessed?

are you okay user? that reply was completely unrelated to anything said. are you having another stroke or is the downs playing up?

He is the sticky, effluvial matter glueing it all together.

Plague is just Plague.
Plague is an old man living in a farm that hates everything and thinks he has taste when his understanding of both video games and art is incredibly basic, at best.
He's not strictly a faggot, but he ends up being a faggot because he can't contain his pompous self masturbatory opinions thinking acting grumpy and contrarian makes him endearing when in reality it just makes him a bitter old faggot that doesn't have a clue what he's talking about most of the time.

So he's Holla Forums? :^)

Hes just high functioning level autism in human form.

He did a DS1 stream with A German Spy where they spend 3 FUCKING HOURS looking at the shit in Smoughs secret room in Anor Londo trying to see if this low poly shit was bones or scrolls 'because the lore' but then he shits on Bloodbornes story because 'werewolves are silly when they come from alien blood'.

But his breakdowns are extremely entertaining.

huh
majority likes him, but here you are calling him a "bitter old faggot" and saying he "thinks he has taste"
ironically your grumpiness and contrarianism are making you look like the bitter old faggot here
funny isnt it

You couldn't be more right. Woolie actually seems to have a passion for games and enjoys them and having to watch him get hand-holded through the Souls series was heart breaking.

Also is it any wonder that MN9 being shit really exposed how plebeian they all are? Remember how much they shilled the kickstarter, or just wouldn't shut up about it in general?

Plague and Woolie are the two sides of who Holla Forums is, Kojima and Kamiya are the two sides fo who Holla Forums wants to be.

To be fair, that was while the kickstarter hype was real, and Inafune wasn't outed as a hack yet

I can't stand his art, not because it's basic but it's so flat and soulless. Read a couple books about art, Plague.

Liam was defending it till the very fucking end.

More or less, but i think the average Holla Forumstard has more understanding of video games to back up his opinions compared to him, that's what separates them.

Majority USED to like him when he didn't run his fucking mouth as much as he does today and he was "that quirky farm guy that draws predators with tits".
He's become annoying over time.
He should go back just drawing and shutting his mouth.

He's just this stupid bundle of contradictions.
Also AGS is pretty shitty, i wish they got ENB for the DeS stream (he also has a number of problems but he's better than AGS at least).

That video is especially hilarious.
He contradicts himself multiple times and stumbles all over the "points" he's trying to make.
I don't know if there's any artfags in here but i highly recommend them watching this vid to understand truly how much of a complete clueless idiot plague really is.

Im not caught up on the podcast, why are people shitting on Liam?

Spy is a very different audience, he likes to take things slow, talk about tea and stubbornly stick to pure str builds in dex souls 3, but enb has that wigger thing going on and every time he gets defensive about formsofts objective fuckups he keeps repeating "b-but you know it-it is what is is gnomesayin?" and thats pretty grating.

I guess none of them are perfect.

They cant all be gamesack.

Because he's Liam and mostly shows opinions opposite to everyone else so that he stays relevant.

He and Pat got in an argument. Liam does not know how to argue. Chaos ensues.

What was really terrible is that 2 hour video of Woolie and Plague staring at the Black Desert character creator and complaining about how they couldn't make an ugly girl.

Dark Holes was fucking brilliant, though. I dislike Plague's artstyle but at least he has a sense of humor.

Fuck Liam.

Pat says MN9 isnt 'better than nothing' its objective shit
Liam says its not and Pats being hyperbolic
Pat says he is entitled because he payed money to its production and as a popular personality on youtube influenced at least a few others to do the same and feels sorry and resonpsible for it
Liam goes on huge, whiny defensive rant about how thats not fair and the money could have been spent wisely AND they never needed money to begin with
Everyone starts calling Liam out online
Huge essay of tweets backpeddling saying he 'lost his temper'

This is how you deal with the even semi sjw, just do what pat did. Never back down and feed on the salt.

That sounds about right. Liam always acts like that when he argues with anyone.

I don't remember it like that. He just said that you shouldn't feel responsible for how they used the money, since you just wanted they were advertising

Hi Liam.

That's what I heard when I listened to the podcast.

I really don't know why people are getting onto Liam about this in particular when their defense of MN9 as an 'okay' game is more blatantly stupid

Don't throw that term around mindlessy, i don't have to remind you that during the community manager controversy ALL OF THEM as a whole went "oh yeah people complaining hate women" and they all agreed on that.

No one in TBFP is SJW and at the same time every single one of them is, for the simple reason that being PC keeps the most amount of fans.

Again, regardless, Liam doesn't believe in 90% of the shit he defends, he literally just defends things to stay relevant in the group because he has nothing else going on for him.
This time it backfired and because he's a total idiot he didn't even know how to downplay it so he's making an even bigger mess backing down clumsily.

Should've just let time pass and let people forget just like they forgot all the other times he played devil's advocate for all the other dumb shit he defended in order to fake having a personality.

Liam has used the term "dangerous male" to describe a teenage boy unsure which teenage girl he wants to go out with. The term is thrown around too often but he is certainly on the fence.

Liam has always had lower standards for video games.

wat

Liam also defends japanese creators visions for the original games such as in the Bravely Default censorship incident, when no one else in the group did and they were all completely ok with it.
It's not all black and white, it's a case to case basis kinda deal.

You don't deserve those dubs

I wish Liam would just say "Devil's advocate" every time he says something he disagrees with just for the sake of conversation. He'd get a lot less hate.

I remember when that game got banned from the apple istore and he flat out said that some art simply isn't defensible, and they all turned on him at once.

In that square enix game from a while back about the two not-lesbians whos name i forgot a boy wants to date one girl, the protagonist changes time and hes okay with dating another.

Liam thought this was dangerous rape foreshadowing.

The Life is Strange LP. During a strange headtrip near the end of the game where Max encounters strange and warped versions of friends and people she knows, she finds the school locker of her platonic male friend, Warren, plastered in photos of herself.

It's no secret Warren has a thing for Max since the start of the game, but for some reason Liam reads this single particular scene (in a warped version of reality, mind you) as an indication of Warren having an unhealthy obsession with Max in the real world, and so labels him as a "dangerous male" and just shits on the guy for the rest of the playthrough because he might be a future rapist.

Meanwhile, Based Woolie defended the guy.

Either one of which?

sounds like liam didn't read that games wafer thin plot correctly then. a character having stalker photos in a locker is questionable but considering the warped nature it wasn't supposed to be dwelled on like that

that game is shit anyway

In timeline A he was into one girl, in timeline B he was into another.

This makes him a 'dangerous male' in Liams book.

One of my favorite things I'm watching is team four star going through Nekopara, not because they're funny, the editing alone makes it a black void of comedy, but because of their repeated disgust at every aspect of it, and that you can tell is only barely exaggerated for comic effect.

why would anyone want to be a midget with a qte fetish or a failed movie director?

They're fat, manchild, niu-male cucks surrounded by other fat, manchild, nu-male cucks.

Still watch some of their stuff though.

In terms of physique, Woolie is getting better, boxing is helping him and his dreads are shorter giving him a fresher and relatively cleaner look.
Everyone else has gone to fucking shit tho.
Pat is a literal potato, he's starting to resemble those inflated humans from Wall-E, Matt used to be fat and now he's fatter, and Liam is getting fatter and greasier by the month.
Liam is starting to legit look like someone that molests kids, shitty greasy factial hair and everything.

Someone else on this thread said matt lost weight. Which is it?

Then he married into an italian family.

Why do they insist on playing shit they hate?

money

Its a mutually beneficial exchange. They get income, the audience gets to see them suffer.

Its literally the entire reason Best of the Worst makes money all the channel awesome slobs wish they did.

That and the sleeping form of the the god emperor, Rich Evans.

Entertainment. They really only shine when it is a game they love or a game they hate. Shitting on a hated game is fun and seeing their genuine love for another game is fun.

Watching Pat gush over Silent Hill 2's greatness and then seeing him rip into Homecoming is good.

He went on a diet, but he still looks as fat as he did before, so I dunno.

That was frankly boring as shit.
Plus he got a lot of things wrong and presented shit he heard on the internet as facts (what else is new), Pat is a very entry level SH fan in general.

The LPs i enjoy the most where Pat actually plays something he's familiar with are the RE playtroughs.
Him and Matt just shut off their brains and do a run talking about whatever.

Only the RE0 playtrough was boring, but that has more to do with the game itself being this empty husk of a shitshow that has nothing to offer, no one would be able to make such a game entertaining.
Maybe MikeNnemonic with enough mumbling and droning, with heavy doses of valium up his ass, but that would be a different type of entertainment not for everyone.

Pat just parroted what he heard from Twin Perfect's videos.

Better than the 'everything is sexual frustration' wiki.

Fuck DustFungo, that piece of fucking shit and his inbred circlejerking clique, those motherfuckers have been poisoning the well for years now.

Then you get wide eyed mentally autistic manbabies like Pat eating from the palm of their hand because they don't know any better and are too lazy to actually double check the "facts" and maybe, just maybe, put in the effort and figure shit out for themselves.

This kind of faggotry almost makes me glad that SH is dead, at least we won't have to deal with the degenerated, corrupted and idiotic SH fandom anymore.

Pretty much. At the very, very start, a lot of people were excited about MN9 because (((Inafuneberg))) seemed to be sticking it to Crapcom after Legends 3 got cancelled. I never pledge to Kickstarters, because the game could be nonexistent or shit (like in this instance). That said, I thought the project had a good chance of succeeding, since they used the whole "veteran developer staff" gimmick and I was optimistic about buying it when it was done. I think the "le hype XDDDD" tapered when Dina came onto the scene and it died completely after the first delay.

I think the constant delays might be related to Dina's FAR TOO LONG retention. They must have had serious organizational issues.

Fuck him. Pat was the only one of them who wasn't tarnished by dogshit normalfag taste but he's more and more like a turnip whenever I tune in every few months to watch a Friday Night Fisticuffs.

I remember that episode, and although I hate to say this, in Matt's defence Woolie's reasoning for hating breakfast is fucking stupid and inconsistent. Woolie's whole point is that he dislikes there being arbitrary restrictions on what food should be eaten at what point of the day, and then when Matt asks him something else he just says "I just prefer lunch and dinner food."

Liam thinks Gone Home is a good video game, and that people who dislike it or say it isn't a game are memers.
Liam thinks people like Con Man and Mr Shitface getting millions of dollars for their games and making something unfinished/which looks worse than Shovel Knight is unfair. "Muh three million dollars, memes, whatever" to quote the man directly.
Liam think Red Bull DLC in Destiny is perfectly fine because, and this is a direct quote, "Dude, it's two dollars."
Liam and Matt did a quick look at the Deadly Tower of Monsters, a B-movie homage game made by the devs of Zeno Clash. DToM is framed as a movie narrated by the washed up director doing DVD commentary, and at one point the director mentions how he wrote the leading lady into the script because he wanted to have a pretty face in the movie for the audience to look at. According to Liam, this makes this fictional character "one of THOSE directors, you know" and he spends the remaining three or four minutes talking about how much of a shitty person this fictional character is.