Which translation of Mein Kampf has the least bias? I saw a copy for $2 at my local library's used book sale...

Which translation of Mein Kampf has the least bias? I saw a copy for $2 at my local library's used book sale, but I didn't want to pay for a pozzed version.

They do. The act of translation is the act of adaptation.

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/e182cb.pdf
archive.org/details/MeinKampf.StalagEditionOfficiallyAuthorizedByTheNSDAPIn1940ForTheInvasionOfBritain
archive.org/details/MeinKampf_483
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stalag

Previous threads have suggested the Stalag Edition as the best English translation.

Stalag was an edition that was commissioned during the war, by German authorities to disseminate among anglophone prisoners in an attempt at indoctrination.

Ford translation

Stalag Edition was the one in POW camp libraries, so it is intended for a man with a British or American ear.

Uh, anywhere I can get it for cheaper?

Just learn Deutsch you fucking pleb. It's not too dissimilar to english.

Fuck off.

Learn German and read the original book.
mk.christogenea.org/_files/Mein_Kampf_German.pdf
That famous "Gradually I began to hate them" quote is "Ich begann sie allmählich zu hassen" originally I think

Fucking what?
Welsh is a dying language, German isn't.

Stalag. It's the premier English version but it still isn't very good. Holla Forums needs to make its own fucking translation, I know we have krautbros lurking around here.

I bet you're not even bilingual you peasant.

If you speak English, you can learn German very easily. Take the time to learn it if you're worried about bias in translations. It took me about 6 months of study and practice. Also, it's not like you need some deep understanding of the language. Mein Kampf was written for the common man to understand, so even a good conversational level of German will be enough.

Germans are all going to be speaking Arabic soon.

Britcucks*

Any PDFs of the Stalag edition online?

You don't have to be German to speak German.

here you fucking kike

>files.catbox.moe/e182cb.pdf

Look at this idiot and laugh.

Stalag is considered as a previously unknown English translation (unknown translator) that was released in fucking 2008 by Elite Minds Inc. based on a LONE surviving copy found in a British POW camp in Poland. Are you really this gullible? Especially in a time when every fuckwit is publishing "extraordinary" books in his spare time with a really fantastic story behind it… What is this story even based on? Do you even have a source with enough evidence to prove this? Give me a break. Nice story though.

The only edition you should bother with is the James Murphy’s 1939 translation. It's the best we have. Ignore the illustrations though, which were later unfortunately added by another publisher. Try to get as early an edition as possible on ebay or whatnot. Beware the Murphy versions produced after 1939; these are probably compromised. If you don't believe me, compare the quality of the early Murphy version to other translations.

Now shills will mention Greta Lorke (a communist), who allegedly helped Murphy… But did you even check the sources this story is based on? What parts exactly look out of place, i.e. communist influence? Do you even consider the possibility that they are trying to discredit the only genuine translation which coincidentally isn't even being published anymore? Was the earliest edition of '39 even tampered with in regards to this story? Right, I thought so. Please, for fuck's sake, check you sources, I'm having a heart attack right now.

You may find this guide helpful,

hitler-library.org/Mein-Kampf-Translation-Controversy.pdf

Ford is the most readable.

Or this guide,

hitler-library.org/Mein-Kampf-Collectors-Guide.pdf

is fine

Did you compare it to the German original? If not, your opinion is worthless.

There's a few original copies of the Stalag edition floating about.
It's been known of for a long time. Just the few copies that survived have been held in private collections or forgotten in old chests.
Until fairly recently.

Ford translation is what I read first, years later the Stalag. Ford is easier to read and the differences are negligible if you also look up what's missing from both in the original German.

Can we just get a link to a good pdf up on /pdfs/ already?

if you are a burger I would go with ford to get the gist yet keep in mind that will never be authentic to a german.Definitely a must read so until then examine the much less fucked with because of less variables to play on words. Hitlers Nazi party 25 points it is basically the road map to castrating the jew power infection imo.

Substitute German to think = Whites(s) in general then it becomes clear on a broader level instead of just associating the struggle whites face with Germans.Hitler did nothing wrong accept not exterminating every jew in his wide grasp.He let them go to palestine to infect them when he should have just killed them all.holohaux was a lie the eternal victim latched onto for political sway in otherwise uncaring nations.

Archive link for Stalag. Has a pdf with actual photos of the original pages, too; not just a rubbish OCR copy.
There's also an OCR copy for niggers.

archive.org/details/MeinKampf.StalagEditionOfficiallyAuthorizedByTheNSDAPIn1940ForTheInvasionOfBritain

If you're looking for a 100% accurate and unbiased Italian translation, without comments and shit, you really want to buy the translation by Thule Italia.

They're 2 books and they're not cheap but the work here is golden.

Post the PDF to /pdfs/

The post you're quoting asked for evidence. But you're not going to that, do you? You simply repeat everything that was questioned.

I stand by my claim that the early Murphy edition is superior, so here is a copy I found. Compare it to others if you like. Either way, here it is for more reading choices.

archive.org/details/MeinKampf_483