Stories: Path of Destinies

Anybody else play this game? How many stories did you go through?

It was pretty okay. The name was the worst thing about it.

There be like not a single thing appealing to me in this one.
Here have a furry, I know that's all you want.

Do you just come into random threads to spew shit or is there pattern of selection?

It's okay so far but I really hate how I can't go back in some parts of levels, because they decide to erect a wall after combat areas so that you can't go back.

The whole truth's system is fun though, and I kind of like Reynaldo as a character.

Except he isn't wrong at all
The game is very short and I am talking about 100% completion.
Get it for 5$ or so if you actually want to buy it.
It looks good but feels cheap.

I beat it 100%. Fuck you for reminding me I did that.

It's fucking shit, it has no replayability, is full of furry shit and DANK REFERENCES REMEMBER STAR FOX THAT HAD ANIMALS HAHA and the same tired indie-game-blows-budget-on-narrator bullshit.

It would be passable if it had boss fights, but its just small groups after small groups and it's tedious, plus I outpaced the game a few times trying to get it over with and ended up out of bounds just using items in game to speed up.

Where do you think you are?
You can only talk about the 10 Holla Forums approved titles here

It's what Holla Forums deserves for taking the bait at all hours tbh

This too. The enemy variety is fucking abysmal.

So did someone shit on your favorite game?

I haven't tried to talk about games I like in about 6 months at this point.
There's no point in trying.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Does it even have enemy variety? I'm at like the fourth level after rescuing the rabbit guy and I'm still doing nothing but fighting these ravens

There are a few more enemy types but they don't feel that different visually. Mechanically you do need to use more abilities to fight.

Yeah, it's an indie-budget game through and through, and it shows. It has charm, but I think at some places it kinda breaks, like the narrator mentioned once something as old knowledge that I didn't remember getting mentioned before, and there's one path in one of the levels that didn't load level geometry for whatever reason. It's one of those games that reek of promise but feel gutted for budget.

5 times then the game was over.
don't really care to redo the other decisions just to see the hero die over and over again

Pretty sure the cat had one.

I'll look into the game a bit more and if it's good I'll get it. I only got one furshit game this year and it was Armello.

Don't have much expectations. I bought it on a whim and I kinda liked it for the same reason I bought it, it looked charming, but it's certainly flawed.

I just kinda like to buy games that seem slightly promising and don't get as much exposure. I like to think about it as going to listen indie bands. You run into a lot of shit, it's all rough on the edges, but at least you get refreshing content once in a while.

Oh so you're the cancer then, fuck off of Holla Forums then.

I would

make me

This is what happens when cuckchanners are allowed to live. The spew their cancer while thinking that they have to be an edgy memelord troll to fit in.

You know it, fag.

YOU DIDNT FLY SO GOOD

Furfag indie vomit; no thanks

Rekt

Which titles would those be?

kek