Dragonborn 7/10

fallout 4 8/10

Daggerfall 6/10
Morrowind 8/10
Oblivion 4/10
Skyrim 3/10
The only ones i have played.

If you ever needed any evidence that TES fans have no standards look no further
Arena is one of the worst games released in the 90s to the point even SSI garbage was better than it

Daggerfall 6/10
Morrowind 4/10
Oblivion 4/10
Skyrim 3/10

Arena 6/10
Daggerfall 7/10
Morrowind 8/10
Tribunal 7/10
Bloodmoon 8/10
Oblivion 3/10
Knights of the Nine 3/10
Shivering Isles 6/10
Skyrim 2/10
Dawnguard 0/10
Dragonborn 2/10

every single one: 0/10
they are all bottom of the barrel copy-cat shit designed by and for mouth breathing retards. If you've ever played them for any meaningful length of time, you are an absolute tasteless cunt.

Honored to read that, sir! Any better recommendations for games built around exploring them on your own, like Morrowind?

What games do you consider to be an 8/10 or 10/10?

Who Cares 14/88

nothing open world, umihara kawase for the snes is great.

you can explore my anus, theres lots to find

Never played

Glitched as fuck, no value in the amount of content if it's identical randomly generated crap, but I like how it feels like a PnP RPG in first person not action game with inventory and skills tackled on

Great, feels like a PnP RPG too, and an actually good one with atmospheric unique world to explore.
Both pretty good.

Shit systems, shit leveling, shit character looks, the only thing good is that it did feature some pretty memorable quests. Terrible balance.
Never played
Fun, interesting world with interesting characters
Worst shit ever.

Too much dungeoneering, not enough quests set in the cities doing something more interesting than fighting, but stealth is fun and balance is way better than in Oblivion even though later levels become a cakewalk to everyone but mages who lag behind, pretty comfy and way less ugly than failblivion
Eh, forgettable but at least it featured crossbows which are awesome
More grindy than Fallout 4 settlements, shallow, dull
Pretty good, power rewards were interesting, but I wish it had some more content

Morrowind > Oblivion > Daggerfall > Skyrim > Arena
Ignored the expansions because I live on the edge.

and thats why things like metacritic will never work out. you probably write how fast the delivery was in amazon reviews too

Kill yourself, console baby.

they are all garbage

Morrowind is the greatest game ever made. TES that came before and after it sucked. It's funny though, considering everything Todd directed before Morrowind were great as well, but after morrowind, everything seemed to go downhill.

Arena and Daggerfall were unique games, but not good.

You can't even keep your opinions non-contradictory within the same sentence.

Morrowind was the first game that Todd was in charge of.

You're one thick cunt. 2/10 made me reply.

u w0t m8?

found the tasteless cunt. shouldn't you be busy modding a game to make it tolerable with the help of inconsistent mods that do just as much damage to the base game as the flaws it fixes? Maybe you should kill yourself you worthless faggot

Are the same guy who always comee to these threads and shitposts? Just curious.

He never directed TES before Morrowind. The games I meant are Terminator 2029, Future Shock, Skynet, and TES Adventures: Redguard.

Daggerfall felt like a sloppy Ultima Underground tbh. The world is too huge and without enough details, not good for exploration. The items are randomly spawned too.

It's true.

So you think Redguard is great, but Daggerfall is shit?

That's even WORSE than my first impression of your opinion.

The post.

Tell me more, your saltiness over a game, you have nothing to live for deago.

never posted in a tes thread, but I've always looked down on the people who play the games.

Not saying that DF is shit, but Redguard is just a more solid game.

Redguard is a generic and boring adventure game, though.

So, autism?

I'm not the one austistically defending a historically terrible franchise that has sold entirely on appealing to normalfags

Wouldn't say it's generic. It's like Tomb Raider meets Prince of Persia and TES-like character interactions, but without the random dialogs. I think it was better than zelda.

Autism, the post.

Are you sure you're not the autist here?

interesting, a new filter. Hey mark stop being a dumb faggot and applying pointless word filters that make these boards less appealing to actually post on.

I said normalfags. n o r m i e s.
norm
ies

but that's beyond the point, you should stick to talking about your autistic knowledge of the history of awful bethesda games.

Yeah no kill yourself

Arena 7/10
Battlespire 5/10
Daggerfall 8/10
Redguard 6/10
Morrowind 7/10
Oblivion 6/10
Skyrim 7/10
Online 0/10

TES was never good. Literally eastern final fantasy.

Yeah, east of japan.

bit of an insult to final fantasy, at least that had some good games and spinoffs.

Ambitious and unifnished. Literally no reason to play.
Pretty good autism crawler sim. Tech wasn't there, so it gets boring really fast with some utterly generic random generation.
Tedious dungeons and messy execution of an interesting idea. Not fun, but neither terrible.
If you play games for the plot and atmosphere, give it a go.
Best open world sandbox to this day. Deepest lore.
Pretty good expansion with a hype ending.
It's okay, but doesn't add much new to the world. Inferior rehash of Morrowind in a way.
Literally who has an Ngage. Is there an emulator? I wanna try these damned games.
Pandering to rpg crowd by shitting on rpg elements and pandering to consolefags by being too clunky and complicated. Terrible.
Dat expansion. Only reason to replay Oblivion.
Le memegorath with even more tedious Oblivion dungeon crawling. It's kind of fun, but utterly forgettable.
Very immersive world design. Fucked up everything else at least a bit. Mixed bag.
Fuck Serana, some great locations.
If only base game was this, it'd pass as a fine product.

backpedal harder, mate

weebs please

The Elder scrolls online, amirite lads? 7/10

America is closer east of Japan than west

Ohh dang, guys! He played the beta, well shit, we all know that if you played a day or two of a game's beta, ya just, ya just know these things. I mean this guy's obviously a expert on games, development and psychology. I mean, who are we to disagree with this all mighty master of knowledge. He must be able to see the future! :O

Now that the amusing sarcasm is over with. 1) You don't matter even a microscopic bit the zenimax, or the ESO/TES community, so you're opinion is less than nothing. 2) You don't know this, because the game didn't cater to your obviously stupid standards doesn't mean it will fail. And finally, this games fanbase is larger than probably any other fanbase for a video game, so do you think for even a second that zenimax would REALLY let this game fail, this is a HUGE ASS STEP for the title, they can't let it fail.
So take that stupid opinion of it failing and leave, because you can't even provide GOOD and LOGICAL reasons why it will fail. And i'm sure you'll just respond to this with the first 5 words being "shut up stupid fucking faggot" or something like that, because its already been shown you lack the intelligence for a good argument.

So i challenge you, amuse me.

Fell for the bait, and it wasn't even good bait.

Gothic 2, faggot

i'm 100% positive that you are a massive faggot, you massive faggot

Arena 4/10
Daggerfall 6/10
Morrowind 8/10
Tribunal and BloodMoon 6.5/10
Oblivion 3.5/10
KotN: 6/10
Shivering Isles: 1/10 It bored me shitless.
Skyrim: 5.5/10
Dawnguard: 4.5/10
Dragonborn: 6/10

shut up stupid fucking faggot

It had way better quests, especially guilds'.

"Ultima Underworld but outside the underworld". Looked promising but because of obvious limitations everything looked generic. The idea was great though. I guess this one hasn't aged well.

Better than Arena in every way. Features a thousand dungeons that are composed of 50 segments that are randomly connected. Cities are made in a similar way. You need some imagination to make this experience cohesive. The graphics are more passable than the randomness.

Everything is great but I have one big personal problem: I can't stand drow culture. I hate how everything look like an insect, how all armors make you look like a scarab, whole cities made to look like an overgrown cockroach farm and oh god I those bloody cliffracers that always come out of nowhere. I hope you like diseases. I wish Jeremy Soule a long life.

Never played.

I like the classic medieval arquitecture, as expected of the capital province of the empire. I would've traded the spoken dialogs for a more rich NPC experience. The main quest and the the evil guilds quests were diverse and interesting (fighter and mage guild quests were boring, and I'm a guy who likes playing as a Paladin). Even today I just play to explore and discover new settlements. Comfy.

My dream come true: Follow an epic quest to get holy relics of a magical armor. Guide a team of knights against an old evil. Excellent DLC. If you liked this in the least then you MUST play the mod REVELATIONS because it follows the tale of good old Pelinal in an ambitious quest that took me double the time to beat than the original DLC.

Not really a DLC but a proper old-style expansion pack. A lot of new stuff. The aesthetics and art direction was pretty good. The whole introduction and the "Gates of Madness" section was the most memorable.

They all get walkingsimulator/10 from me.

That's the best I can do.

?

No sir, I didn't like this game.

Underage leave

Cities are all hand made and static in Daggerfall

u wot m8?

You never wondered why adamantium never had a full set or what the propylon indices were for?

Holy shit turboautist confirmed.

I thought I was the only one who liked Daggerfall more than Morrowind.

Morrowind is good but. definitely not anything past 7/10

Daggerfall gets 6/10 for wasted potential with Procedural Generation and the shitty 3D dungeon map, but it has fun combat and more RPG elements than most TES games

Oblivion is a shitty meme.

I didn't play Arena for enough time.

Skyrim has good graphical and world design, but also has a shit story full of plot holes and dated/dumbed down combat.

I'm going to do this on a bell-curve scale representing a range from 3 to 18. Our imaginary "1" is representative of the worst possible game which could ever be created, and "3" being the bottom of the barrel for all intents and purposes as the worst game of every 216, while "18" represents the best out of that set, with the "20" being the most perfect game imaginable and equally imaginary, and "10" being the flat average.

We can assume the existence of a game which is a "1", "2", "19", or "20" can only exist with highly subjective modifiers that place it beyond the realms of proper categorization.

Judging each game solidly by how it stands up today:

Arena - 10
Daggerfall - 14
Morrowind - 18
Tribunal - 16
Bloodmoon - 17
Oblivion - 8 (+/- 5 w/mods)
Knights of the Nine - 9
Shivering Isles - 10
Skyrim - 11 (+/- 4 w/mods)
Dawnguard - 12
Dragonborn - 13

I hate using the "X/10" system because it doesn't give any idea as to where the average is meant to lie. If everyone used the bell curve system it would be easier to give accurate representations of quality.

Yes. People who say it didn't have that are easily recognized as memers who didn't even play the game.

I think he's saying that they were expansions, not DLC.

That isn't a bell curve, you idiot.

They're called the Skyrim games, duh.

Yeah and the corpses are still walking too. It's fucking magic dude.

That's because Draugurs have awoken with Alduin and started fixing shit, you plebian. You'd know it if you actually played carefully.

Zoinks

How you remember to breathe with your brain being dead and all is magic.

Ancient shit 3/10

Morrowind 7/10
Oblivion 9/10
Skyrim 5/10

Never played.
Never played either. I was old enough to be there when both were first released, but my family was poor at the time and we didn't have a PC.
It was my first open world game. At the time it was amazing, a huge world to explore and lots to do, and for the time I enjoyed the combat and spell crafting. Unfortunately the game has aged like bad cheese.
Felt like a downgrade rather than a sequel. But it fed my hunger for open world games and exploration, and was the game I first delved into modding with. After a fair bit of said modding, I turned the game into a somewhat enjoyable experience. And at the time I first encountered sex mods and my dick was diamonds. Of course again this aged like dick cheese and it all now looks shit in comparison.
Yet again gameplay wise felt like a downgrade.. Took a lot of modding to make the world worth exploring. First Elder Scrolls game I didn't spend a penny on either. Wasn't prepared to pay for this shit. Without mods it's a 2/10

I've included my overall rating with any expansions. Don't really feel like they have to be reviewed separately as they have been out so long I count them as part of the base game now.

I'll add one more:
Utter train wreck lore rape.

Go away Todd.

Morrowind introduced TES to console players and newfags, so I'm not really surprised so many people seem to think the series started with it. It's still frustrating as fuck to see people tout the beginning of the decline of the series as emphatically better than Daggerfall, though.

Didn't play arena, daggerfall or morrowind

Oblivion without DLC 8/10
Skyrim 9/10

this was what you wanted, right?
replies?
(you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you)

Your first console was an Xbox; we get it.

Arena 7/10
Daggerfall 8/10
Morrowind 9/10
Oblivion 5/10
Skyrim 6/10
👺

TES is a shit series

Arena 2/10
Daggerfall 8/10
Morrowind 4/10
Oblivion 2/10
Skyrim 1/10

Summerfag detected. It's a physics based speedrunning platformer.

It's a weeb physics based platformer.

For weebs

Lurk moar baka.

pic related is an actual weeb game

Pick a door:
>>>/reddit/
>>>/gaia/
>>>/facebook/

I can't be the only one who noticed that skimpy outfit on the Arena cover. Imagine having a girlfriend like that in a fantasy realm who could kick your ass but also didn't mind wearing sexy clothing around you all the time.

I know what a bell curve is, you retard. The data you posted does not form a bell curve. Plot it and see for yourself.

It's all weebshit, user.

Everything is East of Japan (well, except for everything that's north and south of it), it just might take a little longer to get there than you if you had just headed west.

Sure is a lot of incredibly stupid people in this thread.
Well, OP's right about Oblivion if nothing else.

Arena 4/10
Daggerfall 7/10
Morrowind 9/10
Oblivion 5/10
Skyrim 6/10

they are all shit, especially daggerfall

Morrowind > Fallout 3 > Skyrim > Oblivion

Daggerfall

Battlespire >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TESO

Arena

Shadowkey = Dawnstar = Stormhold

When did this board get invaded by you kids?

I would have loved to see what Daggerfall would have been like if they had managed to finish everything they wanted to put in like the politics and the prostitutes' guild.

Arena 3/10
Daggerfall 8/10 (mostly nostalgia)
Morrowind 8/10
Tribunal 7/10
Bloodmoon never really played it/10
Oblivion is a bunch of 7 or 8/10 parts thrown together in a 5/10 mess.
KOTN didn't play/10
Shivering Isles 6/10 (first half is great, second half is terrible)
Skyrimjob 4/10 (almost impossible to roleplay, which is a dealbreaker in a fucking RPG)
Didn't play the scrimjob expansions.

Nigga I will fight you. Daggerfall is went from a great, immersive dungeon crawler with a massive-open-world gimmick to one of the best casual pickup dungeon crawlers around with age.
I still love to absently explore and map out dungeons in it while visiting parents, in lecture, or at work on break.

Indeed, Daggerfall is probably the best-aged title in the series. The older it got, the more bugs got fixed.

How long does it take you to swipe your mouse? I find the combat great for such an old game. Literally milliseconds to hold right click and swipe across the screen to trigger a specific attack. I like it a bit more than Morrowind's walk-direction-affecting-attack, and definitely more than later games' "click to attack and nothing else".

Actually, I just remembered oblivion and skyrimjob actually have different animations depending on walk direction like morrowind, but they didn't do shit gameplay wise, as far as I know.

You missed the horse armor expansion, a clear 10/10.

Anyway, rating them would take too much pointless effort.
Morrowind is damn good. Oblivion is worse than Morrowind, and Skyrim is worse than Oblivion.

Never played Arena and Daggerfall, doing it eventually.

I tried Fallout 3 but got bored in an hour and never played it again.

actual list:
Arena 5/10
Daggerfall 9/10
Morrowind 8/10
Obilvion 6/10
Skyrim 3/10

Daggerfall hasn't really aged that poorly, it takes about 1~2hrs of reading and fucking around with the controls to get into it. There's just so fucking much to do in daggerfall it's honestly mind numbing.

Morrowind focused daggerfall down, but got rid a of lot of really cool skills (climbing, all the language skills) and got rid of cool features like boats and houses, which was good and bad. I really liked all those features, but some were bugged to shit so I really understand why they did what they did.

Oblivion was just too much though, the only reason it's so high is because it has some of the best quests in the whole series (dark brotherhood comes to mind)

Skyrim was just unrepenting shit. It removed a fundamental aspect of RPG's and replaced them with fucking perks. Even D&D 3.5 and FO had attributes to back that dumb shit up, but not Skyrim. Every city in skyrim was also fucking retardely small, and often relegated to one quest line + MAYBE a main story pit stop if your lucky (Riften + Whiterun off the top of my head) The game had no scale either. God damn, there's just so much fucking wrong with that game.

Skyrim was still fun to fuck around in. Probably the best thing about it.

I killed pretty much every NPC in the world when I played it, including all the guilds after finishing their quests. That was kinda fun.

The level scaling is not horrible like in Oblivion, and that is pretty nice. The magic is just fucking awful, though, unless you avoid leveling up. Worse than ever, considering that you can't even make your own spells.

At least archery was pretty good.

Did you even read what I wrote? I didn't make a bell curve out of the games, I put them on a bell curve consisting of all games. That's where those games fall in relation to every other game in the world. There isn't enough data to make a decent chart with just the one series.

Baka.

Arena: Good for its time/10
Daggerfall: Innovative, and probably about as well-implemented as it could've been/10
Morrowind: Not without flaws, but deserves the praise it gets/10
Tribunal: Good, but I still don't know why they thought being able to change the weather was a good quest reward/10
Bloodmoon: Werewolves/10
Oblivion: Havok physics, potato faces, and random bandits in daedric armor/10
KotN: Spontaneous knight recruitment/10
SI: Sheogorath/10
Skyrim: Dungeon diving/10
Dawnguard: Magical vampire princess with daddy issues/10
Dragonborn: Morrowind/10
All of the above: Needed way more beta testing and bug fixing/10

Don't forget that in some of the preview videos they had fucking city and castle sieges.

Another reason I get irritated when people shit on Daggerfall is the amount of time it was in development. It came out 2 years after Arena. 2 years for that crazy, feature-packed game. These days Bethesda takes 4 years to make what are basically reskins of their last game in the same exact engine every time.

ITT: We rate games we never played at release or with a sense of the era.

Daggerfall is a 9+/10 at the time of release and whoever says otherwise wasn't there for the party.

Morrowind is another 9+/10 game.

After that, 8s and 7s.

Take off the blinders of h8 user, in all it's vast imperfections, you cannot provide alternate titles at the same date that are better, that have the same open, "vast" areas.

rating all these games 10/10 or 0/10 just means you need to get laid and get some fucking perspective you fucks.

t. games journalist

Are you insane? Most games journalists can't name games from the early 2000's, let alone the 90's.

Arena old/10
Daggerfall old/10
Morrowind old/10
Oblivion 10/10
Fallout 3 10/10
Skyrim 11/10
Fallout 4 12/10

Okay why do people not like Morrowind but like Skyrim?

Of the ones I've played:
Daggerfall - 8/10
Morrowind - 9/10
Oblivion - 4/10
Skyrim - 5/10

Roughly 65% of the human population is functionally retarded user.

I bet none of you even finished the game, hell I doubt many of you got out of the first dungeon. It was a great game, one of the first great open world RPGs in first person and it's still fun as fuck.

Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen PC 97/100

So in your opinion Morrowind is perfect? I think it's a good game too user but you can't ignore the fact that it's riddled with bugs just like any other bethseda game.

Both are mediocre but at least Oblivion has some interesting quests.

Oblivion shat the bed in the lore and art department, Skyrim did better. Unfortunately Skyrim also removed any semblance of RPG elements. All in all Skyrim is the slightly better game if you ask me but I'm not too fond of either of them.

Daggerfall is the only good Elder Scrolls game.