Pew pew ice~ ♥

Zachary Hughes
Zachary Hughes

BITCH ASS FAGGOTS

FOR SPY

It's painful knowing that I'll not see your faces anymore. But I must take this stand for what I know is right. You may think that an old gangsta wouldn't be afraid to die, but this old man is very frightened. I'm hoping that I'll find a little of my mother's dignity and strength. So far, I'm as frightened as a child who fears the dark. But we must fight the darkness that is threatening to engulf us. Each of us must be a ray of hope and do our part and join with the others till we've become a blinding light, triumphant over darkness. Until that task is accomplished, life will have no meaning. More than anything, you must remember which side you're on and fight for it. My brother and I will march beside you, holding hands again. We'll sing your song of victory. You'll feel us in your hearts. Our spirit.

Our spirits will be with you always. And our love.

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

me irl

Ayden Fisher
Ayden Fisher

What's happening

Lucas Murphy
Lucas Murphy

Classic

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

me irl

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

SHUT THE FUCK UP BART I AM NOT OPENING UP TO NIGGAS RIGHT NOW.

Parker Ortiz
Parker Ortiz

That one 87(?) min match though.

David Moore
David Moore

I just melted

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

1:26:17
dotabuff.com/matches/1377837844

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

the fear is real

here too

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

Good Shit

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

POAST SHINKA CHEERREADER

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

Cute right?

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

cute

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

the fugging cutest
*cuddle*

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit