Has anybody tried this fucking magic wizardry?

Has anybody tried this fucking magic wizardry?
What do you think of it?

geod.itch.io/3dnes

>>>/reddit/

?

It's first-post-retard-autist-chan. Pay him no heed.
Anyways, what is this about? Is it a program to turn 2D perspective into pseudo-3D?
Where can I get it? Is it only for the NES?

This is actually pretty cool. I'm gonna try to test a bunch of games.

I dont like this just like the way i dont like that tool which replaces the sprites of nes games for higher res garbage. Stop butchering classics.

It looks like shit but whatever floats your boat OP

Dropped.

it's just an NES emulator user, it's not like anyone is forcing you to use it.

this looks hideous.

Its just that playing games with this horrible thing may become the new "hip" thing to do and the cancer will spread. New generations wont even play the actual game as it was.
I know im autistic

it actually requires a good amount of fiddling with the graphics settings for each game to get them to look right in the 2.5D style that this emulator uses. casuals are too lazy to bother with that kind of work.

Other than that this looks like a curious way to just dick around with NES games to see how they would look in 3D. It does require going into the settings however to make the games not look like shit.

Doesn't float my boat, but it's an interesting project and a lot of work must have gone into it. Props to the author. have a bump

can we just take a moment to admire the Journey to Silius soundtrack and how awesome it is?

Looks fucking stupid. 2D is superior in everyway

Are you telling me that I can now abandon my morals and create my own pretentious indie video games and get money for bitching on twitter?!

What does this even have anything to do with this

most (if not all) 2d indie games are just rip offs of NES games with "NES" graphics and shit gameplay.

CLEARLY EVERYTHING.
GOSH, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, DAD
*brushes long hair sideways*

CLEARLY EVERYTHING.
GOSH, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, DAD
*brushes long hair sideways*

But these are NES games
Are you actually fucking retarded?

Nah.

What a surprise your opinions are retarded

Looks interesting. Not gonna see much support for it here though.
Generally Holla Forums is full of retrofaggots who either insist you play on the original hardware with a CRT display
& if you do emulate they'll fly into an autistic rage over the use of any other filter but scanlines.

Looks like a neat gimmick emulator, worth a shot.

Dropped.

I very much doubt anyone would use this to seriously play through nes games. Its a gimmick emulator, a neat one. I might play contra with it once.

Looks distracting. I don't really want 3D effects messing up pixel perfect jumps, when I'm trying to play an NES game.

No, shut the fuck up.

How can I get this and not pay for it?

Looks like you had more luck than I with Castlevania OP, mine wouldn't render the stairs ;-;

But does it support Action 52?

I remember hearing about it awhile ago but never got around to trying it out. Thanks for the reminder OP.

I want summer to end
>>>/oven/

So is every game compatible or is there a comparability list out there?

I just tried it out and it works with every nes rom but some games works better then other. Aside from the novelty Its actually kinda crap tbh.

Do it with 3D World Runner

It's a good gimmick, but stopping every 5 seconds to configure something because it's sticking too far out is annoying and honestly not worth it.

I bet it can't make ExciteBike look good.

I'm close friends with the guy who made this video. Ask me anything.

Cut or uncut?

Can you go back to Reddit?

Uncut

Sorry didn't mean to blog post I meant stuff about the 3D NES thing like what settings he used and all that.

post pics

You can download a free version on their website. I did.

You basically have to go through the whole game once to configure it, and then you can save your settings and enjoy it the next time you play, plus share the file with others to show your work and let them enjoy it.

EPIC!! Epic for the win