ICE AGENTS USING 'STINGRAY' IN PURSUIT OF DRUNK DRIVERS

Rudy Carcamo-Carranza, 23, a twice-deported restaurant worker from El Salvador whose only brushes with the law involve drunken driving allegations and a hit-and-run crash targeted

Federal investigators are using a cellphone snooping device designed for counter-terrorism to hunt undocumented immigrants amid President Donald Trump’s immigration crackdown, according to federal court records obtained by The Detroit News.

An unsealed federal search warrant affidavit obtained by The News is the first public acknowledgment that agents are using secret devices that masquerade as a cell tower to find people who entered the U.S. illegally, privacy and civil liberty experts said.

The secret device was used in March by a team of FBI and Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents in Metro Detroit to find Rudy Carcamo-Carranza, 23, a twice-deported restaurant worker from El Salvador whose only brushes with the law involve drunken driving allegations and a hit-and-run crash.

The use of the cell tower simulator comes amid the Trump administration’s immigration crackdown and attempt to temporarily ban travel from six Muslim-majority nations.

The cell-site simulator device, known as a Hailstorm or Stingray, tricks nearby phones into providing location data and can interrupt cellular service of all devices within the targeted location. Federal investigators are required to obtain a judge’s approval to use the device.

“While the warrant does ensure a modicum of judicial oversight, it is troubling to see the government using invasive surveillance technology on the streets of America to grease the wheels of the Trump administration’s deportation machine,” said Nathan Wessler, staff attorney with the American Civil Liberties Union’s Speech, Privacy and Technology Project. “This is the first warrant I have seen specifically showing ICE’s use of a cell-site simulator in an immigration enforcement operation.”

detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2017/05/18/cell-snooping-fbi-immigrant/101859616/

is that supposed to invoke sympathy?

Mexican undocumented immigrants are only responsible for the highest rates of drunk driving, child molestation, rape, theft, and murder relative to the overall population and legal immigrants.

Are you just a fucking racist for thinking these are negatives?
The culture and food they bring to America balances these things out.
I'd gladly let my daughter be raped if it means I get to have convenient and delicious taco trucks.

Well, give the little fucker a reward! He only endangers every other driver on the road and sounds like he ruined another persons life because he probably didn't have insurance.

What a poor boy, he dindu nuffin!

Why is _____-machine always used to make things seem evil? Hitler's war machine, and so on

'evoke' friend

This actually is not a good thing anons. In the short term it is, but if we give the infrastructure to these lines to surveil like this, rest assured it will be used against us in the future.

I would think if you have a normal account with AT&T or the like, a Stingway is not needed. AT&T gives up your GPS location to any requesting authority. Is this only useful with "burner" type cellphone accounts??

Daily reminder that you shouldn't use cellphone

It goes back to Metropolis.
Machine is inhuman, unfeeling, and absolute.

Oh yes. It was A-Ok when they were using it on those ebul nahtzees. Now it's just wrong.

The "muh ethnic food" argument always struck me as profoundly superficial. If we didn't have beaners, we wouldn't have tacos, sure. So what would I eat? Something else. Europeans have our own culinary traditions. I could get by just fine without smiling brown people serving me beans and rice.

What sort of bullshit is that. Illegals have no rights

years ago I lived in Miami and sometimes on a Friday or Saturday night a group of friends would go out to various restaurants. At times it was a Mexican restaurant and the food was shit. I could only deal with it a couple times. The bean shit looked like purple dog vomit on my plate.

Get an education, goy

Never again

Higher rates than our homegrown bix noods? I am skeptical but I'm sure the rates are close and simultaneously horrifying

I hope he plows into some libshit family on the freeway

The triads were using devices like this since the 80's to clone phones. It's why I knew the official storyp about people calling from cellphones on 9/11was bullshit, since they put in an anti-fraud system in AMPS specifically to counter this. If your device connected to more than one contiguous cell tower it was cut off for fraud.

What the movie?

(me)
also
>the warrant does ensure _ judicial oversight
that kike could have stopped right there.
if he expects outrage that illegals are subject to the same 'big brother' shit as actual citizens, he's fucking high

Like oh my g*d, goyim! He's only run somebody over with his car and fled the scene. It's not that fucking bad you stupid cattle! Have some sympathy for this man!

This was my thought as well, user. As if being an illegal alien wasn't enough justification to deport.

No wonder they're talking about this as if it were a bad thing.

Even then, it doesn't matter. Beaners and spics don't need to be in the US for someone to put seasoned ground beef in a corn shell or flour tortilla, cover with lettuce, salsa, and cheese.

Man that's fucking sad, I hope she got out of there.

Kek to think this was once the lowest point. Today women are afraid to describe what their rapists look like.

What we call "Mexican food" is a Tex-Mex adaptation of the shit food they serve un Mexico anyway. Mexicans eat fucking goats, they eat tongue and tripe and brains and the parts of the animal white people throw out. Their "cheese" is goopy white sour cream left out in the sun for a few days. If it's got cheddar on it, it's American. Even their candy has fucking chili powder in it. Authentic Mexican food sucks. What Americans call "Mexican food" bears little to no resemblance to what Mexicans actually eat.

Americans improved Mexican food in every conceivable way. We introduced spices other than chili powder, improved the cheese to something that won't give you Listeria, substituted superior American beef for ass-fucked Mexican goat, added vegetables to the plate (because Mexicans do not eat vegetables other than chiles), and quit slathering everything in mystery lard. If you have ever eaten at a "fine dining" restaurant in Mexico, you would know that the nearest American taco truck serves better food.

Mexico has provided us with NOTHING

FIRST THEY CAME FOR THE SPICS AND I DID NOT SPEAK OUT
BECAUSE I AM NOT A SPIC
THEN THEY CAME FOR THE DINDUS AND I DID NOT SPEAK OUT
BECAUSE I AM NOT A DINDU
THEN THEY CAME FOR THE (((FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE))) AND I DID NOT SPEAK OUT
BECAUSE I AM NOT A (((FELLOW WHITE PERSON)))
THEN THEY CAME FOR US
BECAUSE WE ARE user AND ARE LEGION, user DOES NOT FORGET, user DOES NOT FORGIVE

give 'em hell, boys. Once Pandora's box has been opened it cannot be closed. Remember that the collective NSA toolkit has been called, internally, Pandora's Box

it's their own defense on what they believe is a "culture". basically normalfag think.

if you are not an american citizen, you don't have the rights of an american citizen

yes, this leaves you open to all kinds of fucked up exploitation. surveillance might include that type of exploitation. yes, it's fucked up and that's why people should be discouraged from entering the usa illegally.

Beef Tongue is actually really nice and tender

I wish a court would rule that illegals have literally no legal protections. This would leave them open to any sort of crime up to murder and they'd all self-deport in a matter of weeks.

Hang the piece of shit. Anyone with DUI hit and run deserves immediate execution. So, since spic is also illegal, flay him alive.

Illegals do not require warrants. They are not citizens, their very presence is against our law, and they are a burden on our country. EVERY ONE should be enslaved for equal time to their length of stay here, to repay their debt. Should they have harmed any citizen, or refuse to work as a slave, they should be executed.

HIS ONLY CRIME IS DRINKING AND DRIVING AND HIT AND RUN????
How outrageous that Führer drumpfth targets this poor innocent valuable taco merchant for something so petty!!! I mean come on, it's totally current year + 2. Only white people should be arrested for these meaningless crimes goy guys,I mean come on.

They've been using this tech against whites for fucking ever. It's being turned against shitskins now.

Finally, they have resources that matter. About time they stared using tech.

Actually yes. Much of the worst of beaner crimes are done inter family and to tribal friends. Niggers locally tend not to even know their fathers, maybe some uncle or something but most are in jail or their mother knows to keep the kids away from the shuck and jive monkey. Not like niggers have extra money to be hauling their thrice removed sisters cousins kids around or know the first thing about caring for em. Spics are a much closer nit group and often know rather extended family closer than most whites now know their own grand parents.

In the spic community if the little girl wasn't fucked by her father, before, by 14 she has been getting fucked by her cousin. Yes, I can specifically point to COUSIN. Most spics first sexual experience is thru cousin fucking. Doesn't matter if its fresh border jumper or third generation anchor baby. Spics also have standards just as low as niggers.

One thing I notice is that if they did not have their cherry popped by daddy, they tend not to ever fuck em even with a serious case of them wanting to get reamed by him. So there is some semblance of ethics in that species of homonid. Their brothers getting a piece is rarer, but almost universally they are hard up for their sisters cunt and are exceedingly jealous of the guys that are getting it or can.

I have no idea how deep that rabbit hole of inner family fucking goes with the beaners. This is all the shit I picked up from my years growing up surrounded by americanized spics. A well and truly fucked in the head group. Easy lays tho, but damned if they don't suck in bed. Spicy Latina my ass. Weird how they all insisted on how impressive the size is, from what I could tell in the military it was average, guessing spics are a little more like slant eyes than most let on. Or spic women have been trained really well to lie about such shit at the drop of a hat.

I wanna say it's niggers that rape and steal more than spics but I don't have the numbers to back it up and it'd probably be a close call anyways.

I'm afraid to google search what Stingray is. Can someone help a Faggot out & tell me what it is? How does it work?

You know the ACLU are bitching about muh surveillance shit when Trump's admin uses it, but they didn't say jack fucking shit when Onigger was vastly expanding the NSA's powers, so much so it'd make Dick Cheney blush.

It says what it dopes in the article.

It's a man in the middle attack. The box spoofs a cell tower and logs all the information it gets from phones that connect.

BEANER TASTE BUDS DETECTED
BE GONE WITH YOU
AND YOUR FAMILY OF 20 COW TONGUE EATING fucks

Is the name they keep bleeping out "Fourth World Shithole"?

Cell phone meta data harvester. Its dragnet surveillance. It's also technically illegal and for a long time the law enforcement lied about using it. Now they are normalizing it and good goys like can't stop sucking their circumcised dick.

All cell phones are programed to route connection through the strongest cell tower it can detect. These sting ray machines are loaded onto helicopters once activated become the strongest cell tower in the area. You see them doing this if you live in Los Angeles. Choppers will congregate and just hover over neighborhoods.

Half mexican grandmother can confirm. God rest her soul.
She ate pigs feet, cow tongue, all sorts of gross shit

Literally never seen a healthy mexican. They feed their infant children coka-cola.

I have news: cops can locate your mobile phone without a stingray. The cel carrier knows where you are anytime you're on their network.

In fact I have listened on my scanner to police being directed over-the-air to the location of a suspect based on real-time location information from his mobile carrier.

It probably determines the "chip" used to personalize/encrypt a devices wideband signal. this would allow the traffic to be read and relayed on to the cell tower. Chances are they are more or less standardized in some way by the telecom companies anyway. MITM.

Top kek, thanks for sharing this MSM retardation, OP.

yeah news. y'know, like as opposed to fake news.
news.

Tbh fam the ability to enjoy beef blood and tongue sausage is my benchmark for separating the men from the boys.

Cucks, women, hipster trash, manchildren and leftists are rendered sick at the very Idea of BaTS, and universally go Ewwwww and make faces like a small child asked to eat boiled brussel sprouts.
Actual men however love it, seems to be a connection with the nature of a K-type to hunt and slaughter his own food and so enjoy the taste of animal blood and headcheese.
Try it! Commies react to Headcheese/Blood and Tongue Sausage.

Theres something else about spics. They are a gang. All their extended families are natural criminal enterprises dealing drugs, hotwiring cars stealing murdering and frauding and living with clan (double extended nuclear family made of lots of connected nuclear families) in one house and pooling their cash and paying only one family's worth of tax in order to buy obnoxious status signalling gear like Golden Grills and tattoos and Gangster Jesus shirts.
They're like Pajeets, but far more thieving and rapey.

look to Spain, and then look to South America a real bastion of crime free civilization.

eat all the tongue cock and call it what you will.

I hate the greasy kike intel methods and tools but this guy needed to pic related

AS DO ALL YOU T_D FAGGOTS AND HALFCUCK NEWFAGS - LURK MOAR

They are the eternal peasant.

These are very serious crimes though. You can easily kill a family while driving drunk.

Found the negro

Just read that and already Im ready to fry that beaner. This spic is the typical spic who cant control themselves, and NEEDS to go back, if not be fried up.

We had tacos well before we let in 30 million illegal parasites.

Leftists don't seem to understand that you can help refugees in their own countries, and you can learn recipes from other cultures without importing that entire culture into the US. Apparently the lazy SJWs don't want to reach out, and prefer to have everything brought to them instead.

So monitoring your nation's border crossings is a violation of privacy now?

Jesus fucking H. Christ on a pogo-stick…

Niggers can't into rare steak and hate the taste of blood, it disgusts them.
Try feeding headcheese to a cuck, and watch them recoil as if shot.

And this is why people hate (((journalists)))

underchecked trips

has anyone looked into the fact of him being targeted by WHITE law enforcement all along?

The Stingray mimics a cell tower and does various attacks against any phones that connect to it. The telephone network in general has basically no security.

The "chip" as you call it is the SIM on most phones and the embedded ESN (Electronic Serial Number) on phones that do not have a SIM. GSM and other phones that use a SIM also have their own ESN, called an IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identifier). For practical purposes, the SIM is effectively your phone number. Note that the SIM ID and IMEI are separate — it is possible to track use of the same SIM with multiple phones or multiple phones with the same SIM by keeping a list of SIM ID and IMEI pairings. Assume such lists are kept. Do not half-ass a burner phone.

It in unconfirmed but generally believed that Stingray-type devices can also read and possibly alter any information stored in a phone, including the contact list and any pictures taken with the phone's camera. Do not assume that the pictures you take with your phone are private.

Is that supposed to be unironic?

Phones in general have various applications that fuck with your phone's contents and contact list, even private ones like kikebook. If you use a phone for anything but calling others and sending messages you should absolutely kill yourself but before doing that at least root your phone.

And illegally entering the country three times.

Can I get the sauce on this stat, just for future arguing and redpilling?

I can confirm it user, as did Snowden.

This is why they stonewalled so long on this. It's a machine for evidence tampering.

ICE are like the fucking shitposters of the police force. I love it.

If it were up to me, I'd go further and declare a bounty.

fucking kikes, every time, without fail

sage for offtopic, but lol

Good for slow cook stew stock ONLY.
Don't eat nervous tissue, user.