4 AM

Losing control?

Did you play any AMERICAN themed games yesterday?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
steamcommunity.com/id/HIPTOFUCKBEES/
steamcommunity.com/id/itsthechoy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Illinois
generosity.com/emergencies-fundraising/making-chocolate-milk-pudding
github.com/4pr0n/ripme
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

hi niggers

Morning everyone~

I'm trying to mod gta san andreas so I can play as Ritsu but this shit is fucking annoying as hell.

you guys ready for fun?

Sup fuckers. Hope you're all ready for another round of chocolate pudding.

I couldn't even fuck a busty brunette on freedom day.

How're you niggers?

How so?

Played pic related.

I also finally got around to translating some waifu doujins. It feels like we're even more intimate than before.

I'll help you out later ya goof. I think I fucked you up if you didn't need to downgrade after all.

No thanks.

I'm alright just sleepy lately a lot. How are you besides the missing out on cookout thing?

Sup Fags

You really care that much about playing as your waifu in a game based around being in a gang?

Every time I ask anything you are like "I can't remember"!

Also its the only game I've found so far with a skin for her.

what buzzword, fun?

Pretty fucking great, actually. At least compared to last night. I downloaded Wine and got Witch Trainer, jacked off to it twice. I don't work until Wednesday, and even then it's during the day so everybody is busy, meaning they won't come in to the ice cream shop I work it. Plus I get my first paycheck Friday.

Plus I think the whole "Magic" dilemma is actually going to turn out well, although I probably will feel terribly about it tomorrow.

Is that game good? I need games to make me interested in gaming, and I kind of want to build a PC. I'm just wary because I love Ubuntu, don't play many games, and could spend that money I would've on a PC on something else.

I only say things like "I can't remember" because I'm pathetically unsure of myself.

From the previous thread, if you bros want some codes, I got all these minus neverwinter. Let me know what you want and I'll post it here

Nice nice nice! What you gonna buy with your first paycheck?

Also why will you feel terrible? Had to kick someone out?

Well stop that because it makes me unsure about you too!

Hello friends.

Played Neptunia. Vert I guess would count since she's the Xbone.
Outside of that I ended up sleeping all day. Again

No, I played Blood & Wine.
Which only reminds me that France is dead now.

Everyone in these threads should be sent to the gas chambers.

I don't even know what I'm going to do with it. I'll probably just put it into savings or invest it.

No, I just am starting to think I'm bipolar. I constantly switch between feeling good about life and wanting nothing more than to kill myself daily.

Maybe. You should go to a shrink or something and find out.

And come on theres gotta be something you've always wanted before. Some game, toy, figure, collectable, something.

Don't worry user I feel ya.
I look forward to stuff to do each day, it's just every time I look back on the internet and read shit up on the news I get reminded that shit world sucks and I feel like I'd rather fuck myself off at times than deal with it. Then I remember I still got stuff to do the next day, so I put it off.

then why are you here?

There's no such thing as shitposting in an off-topic circlejerk avatarfag thread.

Apparently captcha is fucked up so people are having a hard time posting.

Sounds like you need to take a break from the internet. Or focus on more feel good sites for a bit.

You're not wrong tbh.

I probably should get that looked at, but I'm not old enough to buy a gun in my state and I'm too afraid of the commitment. Plus I don't want to hurt my family too badly, and I'm finally going off to college soon, so I might take that free therapy up assuming it works that way in burgerland.

Nothing comes to mind as to something I've always wanted. I know that something material isn't going to fill the hole I feel, as cliche hippy bullshit that sounds.

The world really does suck. But, then again, that's the world. It's bound to suck and become a place devoid of worth or objective goals for humans. But here we are, shitposting for each other.

FUCK OFF CODEMONKEY!

Fucking isn't everything.

It's really good just get the restoration project mod, and you'll be fine.

Let me post hotmonkey
Fucking Holla Forums is working like ass again

Can you mail me that warthunder stuff, ill suck you if you do send it
[email protected]/* */
Also Hi

I'm drunk and playing multiplayer games
What are you fags up to?

This 4th has been pretty average, got drunk, ate bbq food, asked out a friend, she said no. I also went full Holla Forums on my therapist the other day, I have to look for a new one, she no longer wants to see me, which is fair, I did rant about alot of shit.

we need to crucify him

Well, I know. But it sure would feel nice.

I'll look into it then not buy it. Thanks.

That's rough. What all did you say to her? If you feel like talking about it that is

I'm a huge hoarder/collector so thats just strange to me.

And yeah guess its better to wait until after you buy a gun to find out you are crazy.

I can't tell which avatarfag this is.

you got it bud. I'll make the subject Holla Forums warthunder

Looks like captcha works again.

You should be unsure about me. I am.

SORRY SO SORRY

What I said to my therapist?

If the thread doesn't pick up soon I'll either go to bed or try to play a game. Not sure what though.

How awful are you doing in your game? I never play games drunk, drives me crazy being so bad.

Thats a pretty shitty therapist. Probably a kike honestly though. And I bet she reported you to some list too by the way.

So your therapist is only interested in taking people's money as long as they don't actually need her help?

What games? Wanna play with us?

It's reality keonfag. Fuckers over in Europe are mentally ill and are allowing the mudslimes to fuck over their people, Hillary is planning the same thing and will fuck us over too. Not to mention the bitch trying to take guns away, debt ceiling is still rising at faster rates, food is going up in price due to taxing sugar and soon to be salt. Min wage is going up because people can't move on off their mcjobs.
Life is a literal hell right now and it's only getting worse.

That's not how it's supposed to work.

I sent it, let me know if you get it

I'm up at 4AM, making my steam profile look even worse.
steamcommunity.com/id/HIPTOFUCKBEES/
Sage because >steam profile

Therapists are allowed to swap you over to another person, it happens all the time

Being in good company helps keep off the feeling of despair.

Work as always. Put up some vids on the ytubs tho.

What? If anything buying that game shows how much a shit Disney has it.

That's dumb.

Well yeah but you don't need to keep up on all the details 100% of the time. It will only drive you crazy.

Probably the most disgusting thing about the page.

Thanks big guy!.

If you want codes, ask, here's the updated list.

also, if you want shitting drawings, let me know

Holy shit it's past midnight. Where did the time go?

Yeah. I'm curious what triggered her so much she refused to see you anymore.
Bear in mind this is the morbid form of curiosity and I won't hold it against you in the slightest if you'd rather not talk about it.

It's R6: Siege and I'm doing pretty bad since my reaction time is shot. If this keeps up I'm going to switch to Overwatch where everyone is shit and it won't as much matter how intoxicated I am

Rainbow 6 Siege at the moment. What are you playing?

Play Planetside 2.

It's rough not knowing what to spend it on, I'm just going to feel like I'm wasting the paycheck.

That is the best option. I think it's either depression, some kind of stress disorder, bipolar, or maybe anxiety. No clue.

That's fucked up. I think that actually violates an ethical practice if I'm not mistaken.

It doesn't sound like she gave user a new therapist, though, just told him to fuck off.

Comradery is always a good thing.

I'll be honest, I was never much of a Star Wars guy. Plus my laptop is shit.

Time feels like a midnight ride.

I can't tell if I want to play overmeme or if I just have seen too much cute artwork for it at this point.

Ranted about the state of america, about the jews and how they control mass media, went a little /r9k/ about how modern women are whores who want nigger dick

We posting steam IDs now?
steamcommunity.com/id/itsthechoy/

6 years

If you don't want to get fully fucked over it's best to know what's coming ahead and to plan. Trying to get a small arsenal going with myself after I buy a car. Most likely gonna be getting a shotgun and a glock.

BAM

Oh trust me it's basically the DS9 of Star Wars, it deconstructs a lot of shit. So I'm sure someone who isn't a Star Wars might enjoy it. Also, don't underestimate your laptop. This game is REALLY old.

This is Holla Forums. We don't play video games here.

Spend it on a gun! Good ones will hold their value, and if some leftie gets in office the price only goes up!

Should have brought charts and statistics to back up your claims.

I've been prepared for a long time. Theres no use in finding out some group of niggers gang raped a girl in the uk yesterday and crap like that at this point.

And you said your theripist was a women right?
I can imagine she would find a lot of what you said problamatic and couldn't deal with thinking outside of her own views.

nigga, you're not supposed to show your full power level. Just a little.

You are why things are going to shit.

I'd also have to run it through Wine, which might make it a lot harder.

I want to one day, but the paycheck will just be $200 and I'm not able to meet my state's requirements for a gun.

I looked crazy enough

Yeah, but as soon as I started ranting, it was hard to start

k I'll take it your word for it.

There's a line where you're supposed to stop. You should know this.

How embarassing. I bought one of these and you better believe I tipped at someone.

It literally is their job to listen to you, so you weren't doing anything wrong. Just reinforces your views of how jews are taking over everything.

Well that's good then. I just keep trying to watch out for news that'll try to tilt the bitch into office. I fucking need to hurry and get my hands on my own defensive measures.

Have fun on the watchlist user.

Is it bad that I feel the most lovey-dovey towards my waifu when I'm plastered?
It's not like I ignore her or don't love her when sober but when I'm drunk I want to be so vocal about whereas sober me is much more reserved

It passes way too fast when I'm watching movies or playing games. Tonight it's both

I've had a lot of fun with it but I find Siege to be the better game. I don't regret buying it at all though. Fuck me but $40 is a wonderful price point

You probably should have dialed it back a bit

Yes.

What requirements?

Must have been fun at least. I'll go on rants when talking politics with my dad some times, its always funny to see his reaction.

You need to do it ASAP if you can. Prices are probably only going to go up the closer it gets to november.

He's right, you're supposed to be subtle.

(checked)
GOOD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Illinois

At least you're doing something you enjoy.

Shit sucks, I know.

I've tried to be the normalfag my parents want me to be, but I can't get a job no how long and hard I've tried. I don't care about anything anymore, I just want to read and write. Any of you know how I can I be a neet without autismbux?

Booze makes you more ambitious and confident at times.
Confidence pushes you to take control and get aggressive.

Fuck I need a car though. Although I'm just chilling with the family van I want my own. It feels terrible driving around in a 6 year old honda civic. Plus I need to get a consealed licence as well, having a weapon does nothing unless you have it ready at all times.

I feel the same way. Alcohol amplifies our emotions and stuff so it makes sense. But sometimes when I'm hungover I can't feel her love at all. It's really scary when that happens. My daki still comforts me through it until I feel better, and then the love returns. But that inability to feel her makes the suffering so much worse.

Everyone feels more lovey dovey while drunk. Same happens with 3dpd. Nothing to worry about at all.

I've been kinda craving an FPS a lot lately but I'm too broke to buy one and f2p ones are always garbage.

Oh well rest in peace.

Hope its not chicago.

No you don't.

Ideally you should have a savings from working, but if you can't find a job that ain't happening. Try asking your parents for money from time to time. They might throw a few pitybux on you. It's worth a shot to ask, anyways.

Thats true but if shit really hit the fan having one at home is better than nothing. Cheap 12ga shotguns can be had for 200$ easy. And its one of the most multi use guns out there too. I'd look into that if I were you.

Try writing as much as you can and throw up cheap 99c books on amazon. Idiots buy that shit all the time and even if you are making peanuts is better than nothing.

Check to see if nuDoom is cracked yet. Single player was fun to play.
If not I only really place Ps2 and CsGo anymore so not sure if that is your cupt of tea.

It's not Chi-town, so I'm safe.

O-oh.

FUCKING CODEMONKEY

You fucked up. You're on a list now.

Yeah I know, pops has one of his own, center eject for both handed people. Also has a hunting rifle, not sure what is was since it's new.
Wanted to get an Ar to complete everything, along with a pistol as a sidearm. Planning on getting maybe a case for the car so store the Ar in while I have the pistol on person at all times so I can have access to measures everywhere I go.

Meh I prefer multiplayer if I'm bothering with an FPS.

For now! When the welfare state collapses in 2018 and the nigger hoards come rushing out of the city you had better be ready!

Sup guys? Did you enjoy the fireworks? There was a crap ton where I live. I've never seen that many fireworks on 4th of july in my neighborhood. People must have money all of a sudden or something.

Eh, well like I said those two are multiplayer if you wanna bother, Ps2 is free and MemeSGO is like 15 bucks.
Titanfall2 is coming out sometime soon if I recall correctly

There's a reason they all rob and kill each other and not white people in the suburbs.

forgot my plank picture.

I really need to work on being more secure with my relationship with her. This shit gets out of hand far too often

Piracy is your friend unless you really crave multiplayer.
I've actually enjoyed most CoD campaigns since I didn't pay money for them. Sometimes I just want to play through a popcorn action movie and those games scratch that itch. Blops 2 is highly recommended since your choices actually effect the ending in big ways

I don't feel that confident recommending anything then. I don't play enough multiplayer to form a solid judgment on most stuff

Morning plank.

My future game plan is getting that folding keltec carbine that takes glock mags. Get it in the largest pistol caliber it has available and also get a glock in the same. Shared mags and caliber would be really neat plus you can fold it and put it in a jack bauer murse just in case.

Shame tribes is dead or I'd play that. New tribes game by a better company when.

Maybe true.

That's probably when I just move to Canada, to be honest.

Come hang out in the IRC and shoot shit about waifu's with us.

Yeah, I'm sure there are FBI tactics to take down Holla Forums.

What exactly is the channel? I'm incompetent with IRC

How well does fried avocado taste? Time to find out.

user it's not like someone is going to tear you apart. It is your ideological love here. What you get is what you put into it. Don't panic, it's what you make of it so just chillax and continute to hold her dearly.

As much shit CoD is, they do have fun stories to play, so at least they have that.

I remember from Iraqvet that one of the top rec guns they have at their store is that .22 rifle that has like the 50 round curved mags. They're low caliber, but anything would be good if you can throw a ton of bullets at it.

Don't make me remember the pain of seeing that go.
I'd post the webm of the flagpasses, but I don't have them on me right now.

rip

Relationships always have ups and downs. Makes it feel more real that way anyway.

I might try out blops 2. Depends on if pistols are fun to use or not. If I play a singleplayer FPS is all pistols all the time.

Ay plank, sadly I saw little to no fireworks this year. We didn't buy any for the first time in years.

Dont do that again.

#4amgeneral on Rizon

I recently started a really interesting horror hentai series called Isaku, Been fapping to it nonstop, you goys ever seen it? or shows like it?

You ignorant shit.

I'd just get a 40 round mag for an AK or something at that rate. Although 22 would probably be easier to find come shtf

Check out Shojo Tsubaki for all your horror fapping needs.

Be nice yaku.

The real question is why havent you accepted the greatness that is lum?

That's hobos

Dang that sucks. Always sucks when family breaks tradition. I remember doing yearly shit with my family as a kid and we slowly stopped some traditions. Always made me feel a little sad.

Im sure hobo wouldnt mind sharing. Sharing is caring after all.

I'm torn between if I'd get an AR15 or an AK first. I love the design of the AR15s more than the AK, but I do like them both. I just need to find both that are reasonablily priced.

Fuck you.

I do hold her dearly, I've just always been touchy from the start what with her semi-canon love interest. It's only going to get worse with the anime starting next week.

PIstols are pretty cool, particularly when you unlock the three round burst and automatic ones. Also when you finish the campaign you can bring future weapons to the cold war flashback missions.
Syndicate is a really really not good game but fuck me the starter is pistol is fun. It's viable throughout the game apart from finding ammo, there's this nice little touch of your character changing their grip when you switch to burst fire, you can shoot while sprinting. It's probably the coolest thing in the game.

I'll give it a shot tonight maybe but not likely since I don't trust myself to do it while drunk. Tomorrow maybe.

Whatre you, Jewish?

Most of my family traditions are gone now. Think we had our last real christmas as a family last year too. That one really hurt.

Yeah I'm the same way most of the time. Then when I do get a chance to buy something I end up getting something else completely different instead anyway. I don't really own a decent rifle or hell a shotgun even.

News flash, i sliced the avocado so it sort of disintegrated on the pan. Still managed to try some of it, tasted like oileded bread and i want to puke.

S-sorry Boss!.

DELETE THIS

I'm looking to start making edits of videos (like youtube poops and stuff) in my spare time and post them here in the webm threads and whatnot. I downloaded Blender and messed around in the video editor, gonna start my first project tomorrow. Mostly gonna be simple stuff like sentence mixing and audio/visual fuckups (basically the kind of stuff in vid related with video instead of a still image).

Any suggestions or advice?

Oiled*

Thanks mang, nice trips

waifus aren't for sharing

Then that's all that matters.

Well my priority right now is a concealable weapon for CC since I got a gun shop near me that does the training for it, and is said to be one that isn't meant for pushing people through and actually doing real training.

why the fuck would you fry an avocado

just cut it into slices and salt it you dumb nigger

Hope you guys make it through that alright. And when you do you'll know that your guys relationship can survive anything.

Oh well I'll definitely try it out maybe. Depends on if I can get san andreas working today or not. I'll have that on back up at least.

Focus more on sentence mixing and trying to make a funny short story out of it. Less on audio/visual fuck ups. Those get old fast.

like I wouldn't find out

How has your day been

Sorry Ritsu bro. My christmas has felt like shit ever since my dad left to vegas. It's just not the same. Man I really am in a melancholy mood tonight. Oh well, maybe I need it. Sometimes I don't feel anything and that makes me more scared.

Some can be. Like waifu swapmeets. Where you get to try out each others Dakis.

You guys are talking about waifus right?

The visual artifacts thing is something in my opinion isn't used enough and is funny as hell to me.

I'd say go with a decent pump action if you just want something for home defense. Personally I would prefer a side-by-side double barrel but I'll concede that a pump action or automatic is superior.
Double barrels still have style on their side. Street howitzers are cool dammit.

I think we will. I hope we will anyways. I don't like to go against canon.
I'm scared something bad will happen.

Me too! I'm looking at the beretta tomcat, that tip up barrel makes me have funny feelings in my penis. What about you?

I fought for years and years for us to have the same old comfy xmas traditions but they finally won out last year. And this next year is only going to be worse.

Pretty uneventful.

Absolutely haram

Wanted to post this an hour ago but the 24 hour captcha page was offline so I couldn't:

A first post.

okay til Holla Forums's captcha decided to shit itself.

I don't know why I'm listening to you.

EIGHTY DOLLARS

how do you fags feel about reverse tomboys

Dull. Splurged on bourbon, made a nice burger, saw some fireworks, played vidya, finally watched Deliverance.
Fuck me that's an intense film.

I've got a 16ga but thats not really good for self defense.

And I don't really know what show shes in, is it violent or something?

Always.

there's been fireworks going off for three days and the entire city smells like gunpowder

it's pretty great

goodnight sweet prince

you've earned this rest.

Now I understand why you might get insecure. Must be hard. All you can do is do your best and trust her and try not to doubt what you two have.

rather boring

What were your comfy xmas traditions? What did you guys do?

generosity.com/emergencies-fundraising/making-chocolate-milk-pudding

Will you help Stu, Holla Forums?

Night, rip Nigel

Haven't done enough research to find something particular to my interest, but most likely have to go with something cheap, pointing towards a glock model. Still looking though.

If it's cute I'd fuck it.

My waifu is part of a harem, but it doesn't matter since I support her endeavors, plus it's not like you can't try to nab her for yourself.

Leftie morons are making it out like he is jumping ship, as if he had some kind of control over how brexit was going to happen anyway.

Pretty simple stuff. Morning was family all waking up and opening gifts by the tree. Then we'd go to my grandparents for a big family get together. My grandparents owned this nice big house literally next door to mine and I have so many great memories there. But they moved out almost a decade ago so I can't even go over there anymore.

You do anything fun on yours?

Don't you want to have your daki smell like someone else and pretend its your waifus smell?

Because I have good ideas! Name one flaw.

How can a waifu relationship break up? Its not exactly consensual. You can just force it forever.

DEGENERACY

Their subcompacts are nice but too big for me. I know if my carry gun isn't a tiny pocket pistol, I'll never bother carrying it so I only look at small 32s and 380s.

Thats not true waifuism though.

He did what he needed to do. He's a hero, Sleep well Nigel

i wish i had friends

SHIT COUNTRY

Can't imagine what that must be like, but you seem to be making it work.

qt

Whatever works works. I'd wager any burglar would flee at the first sign of resistance but I'd also say any firearm will get the job done if they don't.
She's from Danganronpa 2 and did some really not nice things in her past. Albeit she was manipulated into doing those things but the fact remains that she did it. There's also the matter of a debatably canon love interest that if the show goes the predictable route, she'll end up with him and it won't be debatable anymore.

As it stands I can deal with it. If that changes though, I won't know where things will go

I do want to grab her for myself, her willing of course. I think I've done right by her and made up for my fuck ups but it's not up to me to decide where her character officially goes.
It's good that you can make your situation work, just try not to end up a cuck.

I saw two people I went to highschool with today actual, it was a couple I admit was a bit surprised is still together The chick I sorta liked and I guess I realised I forgot how to socialise

FUCK OFF

KAREN A BEST

BRITAIN A BEST

So i''ve restarted New Vegas. I forgot how amazingly immersive a lot of the quests are. I've been loving it. I cant wait for Dead Money and dealing with the Casinos.

whats the best way to do things with you waifu then?

But if a waifu has no agency of her own, wouldnt it always be forced?

Pls no.

thought this said 'i wish i had hands'

This is not true.

If he didnt have hands how would he type?

when are you going to clean your country up lad

I'll meet someone who can handle my niggerdeath comments.

don't worry most complete and utter normalfaggots are not worth getting with.
they just want a quick buzz and to feel good they just can't appreciate anything beyond what stimulates them or be of any use when you're feeling down.

Not really. Our christmas kind of died out a long time ago. I still get stuff for christmas but that's about it. Oh well.

we're all friends here, even though we'll never see each other in person

Doing things with your waifu ALONE is pure love.

Tons of people here talk outside the thread. Its a good place to make online ones at least.

People always call me crazy for watching anime with all girls but this is exactly why!

You just don't get it.

Trying to find something with a good sizeable mag, under 600,and something that looks attractive to hold and feel.

The MC that she is in love with is a nice guy. Battle mage that ends up turning into a vampire and gets a dual power up that lets him turning literally into lighting or into heavy dark mass.
Not to mention at the beginning of the series he's fuckin 10 years old english teacher
She's got kickass friends as well so she's taken care of.

It's more on best interests for your character. Real life I most likely wouldn't be able to work out a relationship with her, but she's been that one character that I've always liked more than anything else I've read.

How does a waifu have agency? Not counting Tulpa, which is just insanity.

What kind of THINGS though?

Maybe not. Explain it to me!

It could happen, just play some video games with people here. Tons of cool people on Holla Forums.

I'm going to dream with waifu, nighty night guys.

Anything that's consensual in the Christian way.

*dream of
Also forgot to post sleeping pic.

G'night

how do i go about playing games with you dudes?

May sweet mcnuggies come to you in your sleep

I don't think we are even doing christmas gifts anymore starting this year. Which sucks cause thats the only time I get much really being NEET.

Can't really help you there. My expertise in firearms is pretty limited to pocket pistols and some revolvers for the most part.

Night yakuza~

meant for

its cleaned as fuck already no more EU goodbye EU stupid eu more like peeyew

That's not a bad strategy. Regardless, you strike me as very good to Ritsu and I hardly think she wouldn't return your affections

I really love mine. I would like nothing more than for her to be available and able to be with me without any kind of restriction or baggage

Goodnight. Mila a best girl

Referendum was just a strong suggestion mate. Youre technically still in it and next gov doesnt want to leave. Sorry

Its about devotion to her. And truly being in love with her. And preparing yourself for the day you can really be with her. You aren't forcing anything if its a burning passion inside your heart.

I've been thinking a lot about how our relationship would play out in real life. I know we'd be 100% perfect for each other.

you know that's not what i'm talking about

they don't have a choice, even the EU don't want us there any more.

what?

Night umaru~

That's a doozy of a question that I can't explain to someone who has never felt 2D love.

Believe it or not I do not hold my waifu hostage in my heart. She entered it on her own, and, heaven forbid, she is free to leave it if she wants. It's not something I'm forcing. It's just something I feel. She has her own character, her own past, her own interests, her own friends, her own emotions, makes her own decisions, makes her own mistakes, though sometimes I make a few mistakes for her.

I know she has agency because I know her and I've witnessed her living in her own way. Unless you've felt what I've felt you just have to take my word for it.

goodnight doggy

Nite umaru

I see.

The one saving grace. Hopefully you guys get an altright uncorrupt party in control though. Shame about farange though.

I'll take your word for it then.

Love her with all your heart

wasn't the EU that raped 1300 kids

Final post before I go to bed, but if I built a PC, would Overwatch be worth the purchase? It's the closest game to looking at least slightly appealing to me. Any other games that are good?

delete this fucking post now HOW DARE YOU sully his name like that

It sounds like what you two have is really beautiful, and even if the series happens to go in the other direction you will likely always cherish the time you have together now, and so will she.

You wouldn't even have heard about it if it was one of the many white gangs that do shit like that. But somehow because it was foreigners it becomes some big problem

A typo. Settle down little anime girl.
I respect what he was trying to do.

I don't think its possible to love something more. Although I do end up finding more ways to love her the longer I'm with her though.

Honestly I should be a total wreck right now with all kinds of crap going wrong but I'm completely happy and oblivious to it all because of her.

I hope I cut myself shaving, I hope it bleeds all day long.

pretty much all of them are better than overwatch

i wouldn't have heard about it because they would have been prosecuted

Halp

Do you guys ever used an image downloader for image boards? I used one but lost it when I lost my HDD and I can't fucking remember its name. I would just enter the link of a 8ch or 4ch thread, or a imgur album or a whole subreddit or tumblr and maybe other sites I don't know and it would download every pic from there to its folder. For example if I downloaded all pics from this thread it would make a folder named 8ch_v_9946017 inside its download folder and would put all of the pics there. It's extension was .jav IIRC.

It was a great program and helped me much, do any of you guys know its name or something like that?

I mostly just get socks or something. Maybe my dad tries to send me some cash.

I've been using "download them all" but I'm sure theres a better one out there.

Tries?

So now Nige is gone who do you think should get it, anyone other than Nuttall will be bad

Maybe on my over-idealized end. She's only ever had very formal relationships and all in all she's very inexperienced with romance.

It's good you feel so connected to her, just don't lose sight of what you need to be doing.

Our friends say it's darkest before the sun rises, I'm pretty sure they're all wrong.
I could have sworn I was the only one who listened to the mountain goats

Well the easiest way for him to send me money is to send it to my brother's bank account. Sometimes my brother never ends up getting me the money cause he overspends or something. Kind of jewish of him but whatever.

Thats really really shitty. Kick your brothers butt.

At least you sorta have a clue how she would act in a relationship with you a bit.

Gundam is on.

I only really like that one song of theirs, never tried their other stuff. it's good for my emotions that someone else on the planet feels the same way i do.

Pay attention. See what she likes and infer from there. You've got a lot of episodes to work with so keep an eye out for that while you're screencapping stuff for pictures

I really like Cotton, This Year, and in particular, Old College Try
Check out Ben Folds/Ben Folds Five if you haven't already. He has a cynical attitude towards things that I found similar to The Mountain Goats though I enjoy Ben Folds much much more

Nah it's cool user, it's cool. Have a coworker that knows guns as well.

You'll have to make yourself attractive to her and figure out if she would be satisfied with you as her partner. Not sure how else I could put it.

Do you? :^)

Basically this.

I'm an austist and download every image by hand into their own folder of my organizational bias.

My memory is awful and rewatching the show this time taking caps is so great. Its like getting to really learn about her each time, I love it!

I'm looking forward to this one episode in particular where she mistakenly thinks she gets a love letter.

You could get a general idea after the love letter episode and the romeo and juliet episode.

Only games I played yesterday were Killing Floor and Memento Mori for Doom II.

You've got a ton of material to learn about her from. You can also learn from Mio since they're close friends.
Keep an ear to the ground and you'll get a much better picture of her personality

My fucking cat won't leave me alone. I wanted to wake up in 2 hours and lift weights before work

I already said that!

I hate Mio though.

But Ritsu doesn't. It's fine that you don't like her but if you ask me the best place to learn about her is from her friends

Yeah thats true a bit. Although when I do look at her friendships I focus more on her and Yui's friendship cause they are both kind hyperactive and thats the side I think I'd see more of Ritsu.

It's just a suggestion. Do what works for you and her

Karen what are you doing.

Found it!!! Fucking finally, took about 2 hours: github.com/4pr0n/ripme

This is really good btw, I can recommend it. Supports many sites, you can see the information about it in the page I linked

didn't mean to quote you, was meant for

I think I have the obligation to kill myself now.

I am late, how is everyone that remains?

I'm alright. Not sure why thread is being spammed with waifus right now. How are you?

BAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

It's approaching 4 AM for me. Deliverance was every bit as horrifying as I thought it would be but I enjoyed watching it

Yeah its not bad advice or anything just not meant for us. Her and mio are a contrast relationship. Straight man and funny guy, and all that. Our relationship is too super similar people so.

Know if it works on pixiv?

I'm alright, do anything fun for the 4th?

Are you Bel?

i dunno what that is

I'm good. Just relaxing. Also don't get waifuism.

I'm not American. I did collect this art piece however.

8:46 pm here for me.

Life goes on.

I've thought that for a while. I like the new gimmick either way, some of the karen posts are kawaii as fuck.

tell me what bel is or else

I'm going to check out. See you all tomorrow

Cya next time~

I need to get one of those for Ritsu.

You too Ritsu-friend

I don't quite get it either. I can't fool myself into falling in love with a chinese cartoon. If I were to get a waifu though it would be Marie

you know its time for bed when the
poster ignores you

Nice tiddy burd

Thank you!

lurk moar

eh

I got a whole bunch of new images for my collection today too, I'm happy.

Why don't you try dating her for a while and see how things go?

this is always such a stupid response. I'm supposed to just lurk more for what? for someone else to ask the question so that they can also be told to lurk more?

Jesus christ you're dense. You lurk to view events, see things unfold get decent porn and see what faggots to watch out for. That's why you lurk, are you new here or what?
I've been on Holla Forums since I was 14 the golden rule was never post unless you knew what you were saying

yeah but if someone asks why wouldn't you just answer it? wouldn't you want people to be informed in order to decrease newfaggotry?

Think of Holla Forums as a tribal society.

at last i finally understand

thank you so much

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

what is bel

thicc for life

Because spoonfeeding you information doesn't force you to learn the culture and let you adapt and fit in. If you lurk more you'll start to learn more about Bel and more about our culture and how to adapt to it. While this may not be a sekrit club it is still an elitist one and that's why it's still interesting.

Nice.

What part of observe do you not understand nigger? If you're not patient enough to learn you don't belong here.

I've been here ages, I've just happened to miss out on what Bel is. I'm not going to stop posting, so either tell me or let there be one more uninformed poster on Holla Forums, I really don't give a shit.

Nearly 8, until next time Holla Forums.

PRESS X TO DOUBT

I've been here long enough to understand that 4am threads are very unpopular amongst the regular posters.

Wonder why.

lurk moar.

Bel is cancer that's all you need to know