Webm thread

v. nobody else would do it so I did it

you know the rules. Try to keep it vidya. Or don't.
you don't listen anyways.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RjzGPpM76fQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IukPIdNGzxI
imgur.com/a/8O3gh
majorgeeks.com/files/details/icaros.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lrFLSjIA-xY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post your most america webm.

who remember

Love that webm, thanks.

feels I don't want.

Sauce on song please.

I remember it from my childhood but I can't recall a name.

Man 80's style waifus are the best.

I wish this one had sound..

Best Lethal League song.

youtube.com/watch?v=RjzGPpM76fQ
here's the sauce so you dont have to look for it

Oh, thanks, I've actually been wondering what the song was.

Is it wrong that I still like Vapourwave, even though the meme is dead?

Vaporwave is great music if you just want to relax or your feeling melancholy.

CKY - 96 Quite Bitter Beings

A thirty magazine clip, I got the joke.

is this some sorta way of saying you like music ironically

I've never actually watched that video yet. I have it saved like 2-3 times though

I like music unironically. I like other music, and I probably have shit taste in that, too. I just like the chill vibes you get from Vapourwave.

That scene had me cracking up.

then there's no need to worry about liking music whether it's a dead meme or not
speaking of dead memes

You know these days I inroniclly worship a meme god while listening to meme music.

Sooner or later i'm going to be almost completely defined by imageboard culture.

I'm stuck here forever

unrelated but CKY is without a doubt the worst live band I have ever seen in my life, and I was unfortunate enough to get dragged to a Hedley concert with my little sister

There just aren't any words for how bad they were, like, it was unbelievable

You best give your imouto regular headpats.

You're in good company

That show was great

How do I reduce size of webms?

I cant post

What did they do?

lower bitrate and make sure resolution is smallish.

Sometimes I ask myself if it's wrong to pray to an ancient Egyptian chaos god for the genocide of Niggers and Jews.

And then I realize that it's the rest of the world that's crazy.

how do i do that

Stop being retarded

im not retarded sir

fucking nothing. they showed up, everyone was chanting "C-K-Y!", then the whole room went silent because the guitarist picked up his guitar, I thought he was getting ready to play

The bassist was like "Fuckin make some noise you cunts" so the crowd gave them some more "C-K-Y" treatment, then went silent again when jess picked up his sticks. bassist says "MAKE SOME NOISE GODDAMMIT", nobody says anything

the bassist brought out a tape player with some 80s workout music on it, moved the mic in front of the speaker, and played it for about twenty seconds. he stopped, said "you better make some more noise or we'll just play this tape all night, is that what you want?" and some huge dude in the audience yelled "PLAY SOME FUCKING MUSIC YOU FAGGOT"

they played two songs, did the tape player thing again while demanding chanting, the huge guy threw a bottle at them, they played one more song and said "you guys fucking suck we're leaving" and they took off. like, i get their "persona" and get their angle and everything, but poorly playing a couple of old punk songs that Bam made famous doesn't make you axl fucking rose, play your goddamn music. it didn't help that the guitarist was so fucking hammered that he was basically just making noise with his guitar

Yes you are retarded or you would have fucking googled it.

google tells me to download a bunch of complex programs.

cant i just compress/lower the size myself??

use the programs my melanin-enriched prescendant

Look for "webm for retards", retard.

Fine faggot

Find WebM for Retards if you can.

I'm not spoonfeeding you any more.

can you make this into a webm for me?

I love how the only ones complaining are women

second this.

It really was.

Wasted fucking potential

My question for this is if the thing's powered internally or externally, I would hope it's internal and that's why it would need to be stopped by hand, but you never know and I can't tell by looking myself.

I was not expecting sudden gachimuchi.

My childhood.

Does anybody else remember when "jackass" was just some shitty little show on late night MTV?

I do, granted that we never got the newest episodes where I live, all we had were shitty reruns.
I also loved happy tree friends and celebrety deatchmatch, which always aired around the same time

you should administer some 9mm aspirin to your head, directly.
As soon as possible.

Never bothered to make a webm of this, but…

youtube.com/watch?v=IukPIdNGzxI

I DID IT Holla Forums!!

I made my first webm, now im not a 8ch virgin anymore

Forgot about these webms

sounds great.
What's the problem?

Congratulations

happy 4th of july

What the fuck was the name of that thing in the webm where the chick opens the door and it was never ever?

I think Fallout 4 is genuinely my trigger. It's just such a badly made game and people rushed to defend it outside of Holla Forums and maybe Giant Bomb.

Sometimes the Holla Forums Hivemind is right.

Freudian slip

The is basically every overwatch play of the game.

Sure! Always happy to help. :)

requesting the webm of a russian soldier screaming 'ABRAKADABRA' at his target before opening up with an machine gun.

In return I offer this

Such a lust for shota's dick

checked

wut

He's not doing himself any favors talking about how "Great" he is while posing either

Also nice steroids he's using, you can spot roid users from a million miles away when their skin takes on the appearance of velvet

Guy must be like 17. I've seen a lot teens who think they're top shit as soon as they start seeing results.

An average, repeat, average person can apply over 1500PSI to somebodies head with a properly connecting punch, which is more than enough to cause enough whiplash to knock you out

This is why boxers wear boxing gloves

You've got no idea m9

unless your brace yourself. But most people think fighting involves avoiding punches, not bracing themselves for one.

99% of lifters do it because they're vain as fuck

The other 1% do it because they have physical work they need to be in top form for, or a way to make sure they're fit to protect themselves

My reaction to meatheads in gyms was always the same internally

He's over 30

Does anyone have that "Donate to my patreon" webm?

Holy fucking shit someone call Evolution, we've found the missing link.

k

Looks good for his age I guess.

I need to know more

This guy shows all the classic physical symptoms of a roids user

He's the lolcow of the /fit/ness industry.

Hahahaha, Alex Jones is even bigger than roids twink

This is perfect

Also to avoid getting their hands fucked up.

Boxers wear boxing gloves to keep from injuring their own hands. Head trauma incidents in boxing went up dramatically after gloves became mandatory because boxers can throw harder punches without injuring themselves.

Do you have the Nate Diaz highlights?

Is he autistic?

Well at least they know what they're doing to people.

I have a NICK Diaz video that was floating around.

Head trauma went up because ppl box far longer than they used to

Before boxing gloves the career of a boxer spanned maybe 2-3 years before they realized it was stupid work

Now boxers go well into their 40's and end up destroying their brains

He's a meat head

You can tell by the lack of caring about their fellow lifters, grandiose sense of self about how great they are and utter lack of any style or technique, only going for "Gains" when in reality him acting like a tard is actually hurting him and not helping him

The only ppl who life mega weights constantly are meatheads, you actually will get bigger and more healthy by just lifting a 10-20LBS weight rapidly for long long periods than doing 3 reps of 5 of stupid amounts of weights

The thing is though its only roid users that get rewarded for stupid amount of weight for low reps, which thankfully kills them even faster

Not one exercise has this fucktard used a weight lifting belt, that's all you need to know about him

shit, here's sound

rip my speakers

that ain't ordinary days, user

The fact this is staged by the guy doesn't make it any less fun to watch.

See how retarded you sound?

Your screamer didn't even get a chuckle out of me, it was completely expected. Now tell me what the kraut was saying.

that wasn't very nice, user

wat

That's kinda gross, and I'm pretty sure you can give yourself cancer doing something like that.

I like the delay in her reaction, like it took her awhile to get the joke.

I meant the conor mcgregor highlights. lol

Huh?

I thought this is going to be an explosion aloha snackbar thing, well played.

what song is that i cant remember

I refuse to believe someone is this stupid. I'm dying

It's fake, he's doing it as a "don't do this" comedic shtick.

You don't have to, it's a staged video demonstrating common mistakes. Although all the fuck ups are real so he's getting burnt and electrocuted all over the place.

Tis is only part of it

Gloves means less power behind punches no matter how you look at it, this causes your average boxer to take more punches to the head on average each fight, this is what causes brain damage

Go see brain damage boxers documented list, their majority is in lower weight classes instead of heavyweights as common sense would dictate, it`s all about numbers of blows to the head

(checked)

A E S T H E T I C

no

Have a mudnigger do your eletric wiring for you and you'll get fucked.

MFW even if i said to my father im cis-male he would still yell some shit at me

source?

I heard that and came to the same conclusion user.

well, chrischan did.

Is this canon, or am I being fucking tricked by a dream sequence?

Murrica?

source of music?

Stupidest villain in the world

JESUS CHRIST HAHAHAHA

Post the proper version, you cuck

Darude - Sandstorm

Actually, he's over boasting to the extreme.

Look in that scene, he makes a gravity bubble to try and push Hulk off of him and Hulk just lands on it and crumples it.

He's actually pretty pathetic.

Shit I still have this game, I played so much of it.

What is this stephen universe? Is it another SJW corruption show for children?

Yes, it's absolute cancer.

Can someone record a webm of this scene with the nude mod installed?

It's fantastic, really. Just a bitch to level up your deck leader to SD.

Fucking incredible. Was hilarious moving my leader next to kaiba or most of the endgame bosses who couldn't summon anything but dragons for heavy hitters.

Yeah basically. An unfortunate user has gazed into the abyss for us and summarized all the episodes.
imgur.com/a/8O3gh

Basically cuck-training your little boys, one episode at a time.

Sickening

That's the shorthand.

for which game are you shilling for and how much are you paid if you're willing to shit on this flawless gem of PC gaming?
we can pay you lot more

That's not even the funny part.

The show I have no idea about, all I know about it is that the fanbase is a massive shit and AIDS cocktail of baying tumblrites.

Except that's basically what they are, in the same way writers sneak in adult content without actually putting in adult content. like the Fingerprints joke from animaniacs.

There was even an episode where the two gemshits had relationship issues and steven, along with us, had to sit through the entire god-damn thing.

That fucking conference has nothing to do with videogames
What the hell happened?

Shows how those big corporations are soooooo fucking distant of your average vidya consumer

Your offering is fucking shit, but I'm feeling generous.

God that was a good storyline. Austin V Undertaker and the satanic shit was gold and then Kurt Angle came in with his homo medals. It doesn't help that the good Austin era was also the era of Rock and Sock.

I have never seen a cartoon which has so much autism and propaganda concentrated.

Jesus tap-dancing Christ, is he actually unironically sperging out?

Yeah basically. When it first started up I had some hope, but it's gotten worse and worse as things have gone on. I just wanted a story about a kid, his alien caretakers, and monster fighting.

Yeah, that's why dumping your grandma in the sea is the best way to commit genocide, geez, hoo do you think 6 gorillion jews died?

Man I should play it again some time, I don't remember anything from it despite me getting Dark Magician Girl.

Surprising he made it this far.
Can someone webm this too?

All you need to know.

All fanbases have a toxic side, but SU is one where they actively use the attacking strategy of these SJW assholes to try and get people to kill themselves

Jesus, are Japanese really this autistic?

He's staging all this both for comedic effect and to raise awareness by hurting himself.

song?

What's the source of that screamer?

source?

Falling Down. Movie from the 90s

it was a joke, he was making fun of CNN promoting Hilary as the "Golden Goddess"

Japs have the most autistic society that exists

The creators did tweet something to the affect of "knock it off you kids" They could have drawn there own skinny version or gone directly to the shit heads but no a tweet is good enough.

Also remember the shit this guy got? Really ironic now.

what;s this show called?

Seems accurate.

t. burger faggot

body was bobby-trapped yet the individual didn't pull the arming pin out, you could" safety" walk over it and the mine won't go off because the pin isn't out.

The guerrilla over hears the conversation and is beside himself that he was to stupid to arm it.

I just kept ignoring all the tumblr shit I noticed in the show, ignoring all fans and haters knowing that this show has the worst fans and much deserved haters. But after this video, I can't ignore it anymore. Fucking hell I feel disgusted to have watched every single episode of this show.

Does anyone have a webm of India being nuked by Germany in a grand strategy game, it has a red colourscheme, I also remember at the start of the video it is hinted that the original target of the missiles is Israel, but at the last second the target is changed to India. I would also like to find out which game this is.

He had to do it, no one else would.

Us people who drive themselves into insanity and put their mind on the line so everyone else has the ability to enjoy the fruit of our research into internet cancer are the untold heros of western imageboards.

Have some fanfiction

Daily live of Highschool boys

THE SEGA'S EVOLUTIONARY MISSING LINK

DIRECTED BY HIDEO KOJIMA
PRODUCED BY HIDEO KOJIMA
WRITTEN BY HIDEO KOJIMA
It's shit. 10/10 -IGN

cheers fam

casual killer remix or something, just search that up

That animator's stuff smells like comfort and good vibration.
It's a shame he doesn't make many of these.

The patriarchy?

basically

Fuckign top kek, you can hear him scream.

besides, how will a boy grow knowing the best he could be is a retard?
while women are all about the acceptance of thyselves and thy carnal instincts the man need to strife for something more, and to accomplish that he need to have an idol to follow.

Doesn't that sound familiar?

alright boys, my webms don't have thumbnails so the crapshoot starts now.

Is this fucking cancer still a thing?

Unfortunately.

well shit, fixed my problem.

majorgeeks.com/files/details/icaros.html

and i'm off, have a good one fags.

Song?
Looking up "Watch me go" or "Life in the fast lane" yields nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=lrFLSjIA-xY

Max Anarchy OST - Fast Lane

Thanks man

What's this animu

And this?

Cassette Girl
and
Cromartie high school

Makes sense, I suppose.

That is clearly a serb nigga

What happened to the one with Seinfeld noises

Good god, what is the source.

The Holla Forums version is fucking garbage

robot on the road

I suppose that's about as lewd as I could expect it to be, but I was kind of waiting for a "I'm 100% anatomically correct" line to come up.

Is.. is that angel beats?

>Expect this part to be the gamechanger, the part that actually leaves an overall impression of the game, the part that makes you look back and say: Wow, nobody dared to go this far before, this transformed the medium.
> it's all just a dream
> What was lost is the actual second half of the game
KOOOOOOJIIIIIIMA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Deckard is a replicant himself.

Poor user.

Mikekob is a legend.

Shit, uploaded the wrong one…

Keep em coming you magnificent bastard.

Is there a youtube channel I could refer to?

It's Buzzfeed

D-did you run out of webms? I was hoping you had more.

/ck/ is ALWAYS welcome!

I'm sure "cooking garbage with NEETs" will yield some useful results for you.

Do you remember that guy that broke into one of those super disgusting hoarder houses where people went to do smack and die and he did cooking there. That was gross.

is there more of this for other nations?

This guy?

is this what /ck/ has been hiding from us? Holy shit. It just looks so… Easy. And delicious. Fucking hell. Tell me there's more, user. I kind of want to bake something now.

Haven't seen that video in a while