Do you think Hyrule Warriors was Nintendo's response to the Total War Zelda mod?

Do you think Hyrule Warriors was Nintendo's response to the Total War Zelda mod?

No, Musou games are to japan what LEGO games are to us westerners.

Musous aren't even close to RTSs

Are you an idiot?

Doubtful considering bsrely anyone knows that even exists

This is the dumbest thing I've seen all day and am likely to see all day.

Nintendo just decided to finally release a good Zelda game after 30 years.

It was Nintendo's response to not having any new Zelda game on the WiiU.
It was like they thought they didn't actually have to rely on 1st party software to sell their toy.

LEGO Warriors?

No…

r u retarded

Well I mean, the reason why I say it is because of the army aspect. Nintendo couldn't probably make an RTS worth their skin, so they thought the next best thing would be a Musou.

I think Hyrule Warriors was Nintendo's response to needing more cash

unforgivable

Fund it

I know the maker of that mod is autistic as fuck and got incredibly mad at the announcement and release of HW and spent about 50 pages of a thread in his own twcenter subforum arguing with people about how shit he thinks HW is and how Nintendo made a huge mistake allowing it and how everyone who liked it was a shitbag.

I also know the maker of the mod is a huge TP fan and hates windwaker, SS and any of the lighthearted games, hence why the mod is grimdark edgy as fuck.

No. I don't think Nintendo is even aware of some American autist's pet project.

I fuckn love musou games. What are the best musou vidya, Holla Forums

I think Hyrule Warriors was Nintendo's exploration of how much waifufaggotry can affect sales in one of their biggest and most mainstream franchises.

Pikmin is my favourite RTS, to be honest.

It would be so cool to have a musou RTS, like where you have some control of where the raid captians and other captains go, maybe each stronghold you own spaws a raid captain every ~30 seconds or something. I always thought there was so much potential there since I played my first dynasty warriors.

Depends on what you're into since all of 'em are fanservice, hell their Warriors Orochi series is fan-service for people who wanted to see Samurai and Dynasty Warriors crossover

Dynasty Warriors is pretty much a testing ground for what will make it into future Wariors games along with being their flagship as Romance of the Three Kingdoms musou, Hyrule Warriors is a good one and scratches a Zelda itch along with actually doing a decent job of making Link his own character (ie getting arrogant at his own power after claiming the Master Sword), I think there's a One Piece musou out now. Pick and choose, you can't really go wrong with any of 'em.

Like in SW4 or DW8E if you're playing as a commander? I'm 99% certain some of the other Musou games have that stuff too.

Like a melee based Battalion Wars?

Why even live?

I havent played those games Ill have to check them out

Never played it unfortunately but from the looks of it, yes

Make a kickstarter for it :^)

Hyrule Warriors is absolute fucking garbage and I hate it.

-Holla Forums

Samurai Warriors is pretty good.

It was Nintendo's response to weaboos.

It's his own fault for acting like he was some kind of storytelling genius just because he made a retarded storyline that incorporated every Zelda thing ever.

Seriously, I love Links Awakening more than any other video game in the world, but the treatment that DethI got at the hands of that autist was just embarrassing.