Another attack on Assad's forces by the US military

Truth be told I don't really give a fuck about the convoy but why is America still training some unknown goatfuckers to take out the current year ebul terrorists? Do you burgers never fucking learn or what?

Maybe my euro mind can't fathom this level of chess but it sure looks like you're making the same mistakes as you did for years and Trump's letting it slide.

archive.is/vKUQr

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/2b8wt
archive.is/yjzQs
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.630359
timesofisrael.com/idf-medics-seen-treating-syrian-rebels-in-new-video/
israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24453/Default.aspx
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/49618-141103-moderate-syrian-rebels-say-they-protect-israeli-border
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-Israel-and-Syrian-rebels-383926
english.al-akhbar.com/node/22065
news.antiwar.com/2014/10/15/israeli-dm-were-aiding-syrian-rebels-to-keep-al-qaeda-away-from-border/
thenational.ae/world/revealed-how-syrian-rebels-seek-medical-help-from-an-unlikely-source-in-israel#full
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10
presstv.ir/detail/2014/08/08/374537/americas-biggest-allies-funding-isis/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10588308/US-secretly-backs-rebels-to-fight-al-Qaeda-in-Syria.html
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/how-the-west-bankrolls-isis-millions-from-governments-and-ngos-funding-radical-islamic-terror-group-30438217.html
theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/16/terrifying-rise-of-isis-iraq-executions
dw.de/who-finances-isis/a-17720149
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
rt.com/op-edge/168064-isis-terrorism-usa-cia-war/
guardianlv.com/2014/06/isis-trained-by-us-government/
businessinsider.com/isis-funding-us-allies-2014-6
reuters.com/article/2013/03/10/us-syria-crisis-rebels-usa-idUSBRE9290FI20130310
youtube.com/watch?v=oMjXbuj7BPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shameless self bump.

Should have made the thread according to Holla Forums's design to get guaranteed replies.

archive.fo/2b8wt

Gotta keep that refugee crisis going, goy.

Reality check:
If you're still supporting Trump at this point, you've abandoned any genuine ideological ground to warrant your being here.
You might as well just go to reddit at this point, because you'd fit in better there than you would have on pre-election h8/pol/.

But dude, 1488d chess bro! Don't worry, Putin the h'white nationalist will save us!

Let me guess, Trump is a "Zionist puppet" now?
Get lost Shlomo

That’s a real shame if true. I The Iranians may as well preemptively strike, if the US continue on and take down The Lion of Damascus then they WILL be next.

Hello americuck.

If this is true then yes, that is exactly what it would mean. That or he has a gun to his head.

It's the designated shilling thread, what did you expect?

The narrative spin has begun. Brace for smug animu and many, many bans.

How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

Hi megooka, nice infographs, and even nicer lack of context in the first one.

Dunno, I'm in America. Jewgle it for me.

We're really pulling out all the stops.

Oh hey it's the one shill who can't help but say baseless accusations anytime he gets the chance! I can't tell if you're a megooka nigger, endfaggot, or good old fashioned MAT fag.

So, which mod are you? You guys really need to step your game up on the narrative crafting - you're getting rather blatant.

Who IS a trustworthy source that would have this information? I'm genuinely curious as to how you think you'd find this out, if it were happening, aside from such sources.

Israel is Trump's greatest ally. Go figure.

Hey sagebomb-kun, is there any way you can disprove that America is training anti-Assad jihadis to replace ISIS after even the kiked mainstream media has reported an airstrike on Syrian forces to keep them away from the compound where they're trained?

The mere fact that you can tell your average American (without protesting) that US govt. is training Al-Quaeda forces not even 16 years after 9/11 is a serious display of doublethink implementation success by the media.

Your average American trusts the US government about as far as they can thrown an Abrams tank, so it shouldn't surprise you that they'd be unsurprised - and not overtly incensed - at the prospect of said government using their tax dollars to train their nominal enemies to fight other nominal enemies that were themselves created by the US government.

… And just so all the above-average Americans in this thread are on the same page: If Israel is America's greatest ally, then ISIS is too.

National Cyber Security Center Employee Suspended After ‘Revealing’ that “ISIS Is A Zionist Plot”archive.is/yjzQs

The Silence of the Israelis on ISIS
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/

Israel and the Origins of the Islamic State
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html

Fighting ‘Islamic State’ is Not the Israeli Priority
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo

Why Does ISIS only Fight Israel's Enemies? And why do they have so much in Common?
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/

———————————————————————————————————–

haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717 — West making big mistake in fighting ISIS, says senior Israeli officer

UN reveals Israeli Links with Syrian Rebels
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.630359

UN reports Israeli Support for Syria Rebels
www.csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2014/1207/UN-reports-Israeli-support-for-Syria-rebels

IDF Medics seen Treating Syrian Rebels in New Video
timesofisrael.com/idf-medics-seen-treating-syrian-rebels-in-new-video/

Syrian Rebels thank Netanyahu for Israel's Compassion
israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24453/Default.aspx

Exclusive: Israel is Tending to Wounded Syrian Rebels
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/

Moderate Syrian Rebels say they Protect Israeli Border
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/49618-141103-moderate-syrian-rebels-say-they-protect-israeli-border

New UN Report reveals Collaboration between Israel and Syrian Rebels
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-Israel-and-Syrian-rebels-383926

Israeli Analyst confirms Link between Israel, “Moderate” Syrian Rebels
english.al-akhbar.com/node/22065

Israeli DM: We’re aiding Syrian Rebels to keep Al-Qaeda away from Border
news.antiwar.com/2014/10/15/israeli-dm-were-aiding-syrian-rebels-to-keep-al-qaeda-away-from-border/

Revealed: How Syrian Rebels seek Medical help from an Unlikely Source in Israel
thenational.ae/world/revealed-how-syrian-rebels-seek-medical-help-from-an-unlikely-source-in-israel#full

Syrian General accuses Israel of Collaborating with ISIS, Al Qaeda-Linked Rebels
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800

Israel is Cautiously Arming Syria's Rebels — and has a Fragile Unspoken Truce with an Al Qaeda Affiliate
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10

presstv.ir/detail/2014/08/08/374537/americas-biggest-allies-funding-isis/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10588308/US-secretly-backs-rebels-to-fight-al-Qaeda-in-Syria.html
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/how-the-west-bankrolls-isis-millions-from-governments-and-ngos-funding-radical-islamic-terror-group-30438217.html
theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/16/terrifying-rise-of-isis-iraq-executions
dw.de/who-finances-isis/a-17720149
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
rt.com/op-edge/168064-isis-terrorism-usa-cia-war/
guardianlv.com/2014/06/isis-trained-by-us-government/
businessinsider.com/isis-funding-us-allies-2014-6
Proof of US training ISIS - reuters.com/article/2013/03/10/us-syria-crisis-rebels-usa-idUSBRE9290FI20130310
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717

youtube.com/watch?v=oMjXbuj7BPI

The latter.
The US President is a figure head, and has very little power - from everything I have heard through military channels, Trump didn't even know this strike happened until after the fact. Fact is, the President actually has very little control over the US Military unless he manages to replace most of the heads - which takes about 200+ acts of Congress, just to replace the Generals and Admirals!

Trump went into this trying to change the system (for his own self-interests), but that slight change of flow was what we needed to plant a little chaos into the system, and from that chaos was to be our shot at reforging the system to our liking.
Keep in mind, the only place Americans really thrive is pure chaos, which is also why Americans keep starting wars even if we have no real reason to - we love chaos, we thrive in chaos, we breed chaos simply by existing.
But Euros and such minded people conflated our Chaos Gambit for a magic bullet, and are effectively destroying/neutering our Chaos Gambit before we have enough Chaos to make the stage malleable enough for us to hammer.

Let's assume the rest of your claims are accurate - do you have any evidence to support this one?
"Everything I've heard through military channels" implies you've got access to intelligence through some sort of non-media military channels - do you have any evidence of this? Hell, even any media evidence of this claim?

I'm legitimately curious, because that's a big claim for a (1).

Your "ebin chaos" meme has made you kike's bestest goyim for the past century or so.
Stop pretending that the retarded wars you've started in the middle east have been anything more than destabilizing the region according to your hook nosed masters' bidding.

This. There is only one group of people on this planet who feed on destruction and thrive in chaos and it isn’t Americans (who ARE the aforementioned Europeans).

Lol those yid tricks aren't fooling anyone. Trump rules and their nothing you can do about it! So sit down and shut your fucking Goy mouth already.

That is what he is being. Eat a dick kike.

You tell me, parasite.

If he was the man with integrity he said himself to be, wouldn't he be honest to everyone about the fact there's (almost literally) a gun to his head? So far it's hard to tell if he's playing some sort of long game but his actions show he's interested in doing favours for Israel and he has no interest in rocking his own boat.

The $150bn arms deal with Saudi might provide a little economic boost for the US but this appears to be nothing more than a short-sighted patch. Sure, it might let some dunecoons blow the fuck out of some other dunecoons but to whose benefit?

Oooooh, I see, now you're shitposting while pretending to be a Jew. Interesting choice of tactical shift there, Ezram.

The only chaos I, and any other true warrior, should care about is the chaos of fighting an enemy to the death and the honor of doing so without being underhanded. It seems the people who should most care about this ideal are the most likely to abandon it.

I heard it through the ranks by some pretty pissed off officers, but even Filterman Jonestein brought that up.
That and talking to drunk GIs to can net you a lot of information if you can get a multitude of them talking about the same thing independently.

That was England until they lost their Empire in the 60s.
Even in WW2, the US only acted because of England, the US mainly only wanted Japan. Korea was mainly because the US wanted to keep control of the resources in Korea, a completely selfish but otherwise understandable cause.
The middle east is ridiculously easy to send into chaos, which makes it a playground for the (relatively Young) America.
Unfortunately, all of that makes America extremely predictable and manipulable to (((certain people's))) interests. Unfortunately for them, America is waking up to the fact the (((New World Order))) is the anti-thesis to the 'Chaos' that they are really seeking (development and power, the two desires of any fledgling nation).

Both of you also seem to not be aware that the USA has been at war roughly 90% of the time she has existed and very seriously mulling war for the other 10%.

If it was just his own head, yes, he probably would.
The largest problem is this, he is a family man. He loves his family, almost too much.
They have a gun to Barron's head.
He thought he could do it, he may have been wrong.

Friend you need to realize what's going on on Jim/pol/ and move to the End

Mmmm… So, you're admitting you're a ZOGgrunt, of some sort. And you don't have any evidence of this claim, is that correct?

Just given that alone, I have no idea what you think anyone with a lick of sense would place any degree of trust in anything you've said.

In other words, you're trying to sell us annecdotal hearsay, and have nothing to back it up.
I mean… Really dude? Really? You expect us to buy that?… Yeah, seems legit. Very legit. Indeed.

No rules in a fight. Deception is war.

So now Trump is no longer playing 4d chess but the kikes have a gun to his sons head?
Never mind the fact that all of his kids besides Barron are married to kikes
Never mind the fact that his entire campaign finance team were kikes
Never mind that he keeps appointing kikes
Lol

Lad, you need to understand that I realized it before most, and warned of it, but enchan is shit and so are all the presently-available alternatives, from my POV at least, because an exodus does not happen in 1's and 2's and I'm not your friend.
You don't know me. We've never met.

… But maybe we will some day. Maybe, some day, you and I will meet, and maybe we'll like each other. That'd be nice. I hope to meet you one day, and I hope we get along. Stay vigilant.

Don't bullshit me, it was the already then kike controlled American newspapers like the NY times who were spouting the holohoax lines to justify another war to economically cripple Germany.

We want order, not chaos.

A new narrative is born… By Kek, I hope that's not an accurate prophecy…

(checked)
Give it another go user.

This is true. The notion that America got into WW2 over Britain is absolute hogwash.

Shut the fuck up you dumb kike. America's wars are for Israel, not for (((chaos)))

Perhaps, in time.

Churchill was a Kike and false flagged the US into ww2

You missed the part where I said he is acting in self interest.
That is whatever is good for his businesses.
His hip pocket bank account.

I never said he wasn't favorable to the Kikes, don't trust him on them.
In fact, don't trust him in General, far too connected to Kikes.
I only said he would/could Induce that small bit of chaos that we could use induce change.
I implicated that it was OUR job to make that change what we wanted it to be, note.

You have to realize that internally, the various factions of Kikes are fighting among themselves.
I merely want to take advantage of an internal power struggle among the kikes and turn the system in my favor.

You'd know how bullshit this statement was if you knew anything about honor and self-respect.

I'm sorry user, that's incorrect.

Honorary, IMHO, but sure, I'll go with that.
I had family at Pearl Harbor, it was no false flag… Assuming that's what you're talking about?

The Balfour Declaration is a document sent by the British monarchy to the Jewish people - as represented by some Jewish British League or some shit - as a receipt of sale, as it were, or rather perhaps, an acknowledgement of forth-coming payment.
It was, however, sent in… I want to say 1917? Shortly thereafter, again IIRC, the Bolshevik Revolution was launched (a success), and one year later, around the same time, the German Revolution was launched (a nominal failure, in that it achieved most of its ends except nominal Communist control of government), the result being the abortive mess that was known as the Weimar Republic.

the elite movers and shakers false flagged the whole set of wars. elements inside the United States embedded in the government had already long ago sworn allegiance to these international kikes. ww2 was an engineered war on every front. lots of duping and false flagging to get that started.

Technically the US has taken a side in the conflict way prior with their oil embargo of Japan and the blasting of Reich ships, though I'm not 100% certain when that started.

Checked for that's a very real statement, albeit, what you noted? That's not, necessarily at least, the same as a 'false flag', which is a specific thing.
The embargo I'm well familiar with, but what 'blasting of Reich ships' are you referring to?

Though at first it was just Britain and France, America eventually joined in '41 I think in what was essentially a blockade of German trade ships, destroying any thing that tried to make way from Germany to South America, or wherever. Wikipedia says it was called "Battle of the Atlantic" that lasted years.

Will honor protect feed your children? Will self-respect save your nation? Will fair play and chivalry stop the jews from wiping the white race out?

They don't care about honor or proper dueling etiquette, they care about winning. They'll fake a surrender, and wait until your guard is down and strike like in the Inqusition. They'll turn your allies against you, they'll turn neutral nations against you, they'll fight you using proxies and wear you down with brown hordes. They'll cry out in pain as they strike you.

If your enemy is willing to do something you aren't, sink to a level you refuse to, cross a line your principles forbid you to, they've already won. They've already beaten you, it's just a matter of time.

The reason that Pearl Harbor seemed as a "False Flag" is because the Americans already knew that Pearl Harbor is going to get fucked yet they did nothing about it (Well, they moved the carriers away. Dunno if that counts though.). The thing is that Pearl Harbor is used as a Casus Belli for the U.S.A. to join the war.

And while we are at it, search for that fucktard Harry White. That kike cocksucker pretty much pulled the U.S. of fucking A into a war in the pacific all for protecting his vested interests (read: shekels) in the USSR. Pretty much that fucktard pushed for all embargoes on Imperial Japan at that time that pushed them into a counquering frenzy (And the subsequent attack on Pearl Harbor). All that I am saying is that Imperial Japan may have been contained in east and southeast asia same as with the Third Reich in western and eastern europe BUT the kikes got scared of strong nationalism because it threatens their ability to dupe goys into giving them shekels so…. that is the reason that we have a lot of wars in history.

Listen anons
This foreign trip will answer everything you need to know. Will he, or won't he?

This, pretty much.

Shut you low IQ faggot.

So? What do you suppose a sane person do while solving the kike question?

You don't show honor and respect when you are fighting enemies who won't do the same, who are INCAPABLE of doing the same. Certainly not when the survival of our people is at stake.

Victory or Death

It can. Fighting smart is not the same thing as fighting dirty. Would you fight a rat by doing as a rat does? Or would you simply kill it?

Would you shrink from a fight and refuse to face a problem head on if it meant other people didn't like you?

Well, I don't know about you but that's not a life I can live.

You wanna cite specific material? Searching for anything solid on WikiJew as regards WW2 is a nightmare.

Ah, well, I agree, but that's still not a false flag, per se. I'm not sure what you'd call that, exactly, but false flag isn't quite applicable.
I'll look into it.
That's true, but doesn't really apply directly.

That's the question…

Lad, World War I wasn't over when the Balfour Declaration was signed… That's just kind of fucking retarded, what you're saying, unless you have some explanation for why you think the WW2 was 'planned' in 1917 while WW1 was still ongoing.

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed would be a pretty good start for a sane person.

If I had to guess, I'd say he'll capitulate and put on the kippah. The real question is will he bow to the Saudi King or hold his hand?

This is ridiculous lad.
Would you let a virus kill you or would you kill it by doing as a virus does? Would you fight a rat by doing as a rat does or would you let the rat eat your children and your future?

Would you refuse to shrink from a fight and refuse to face a problem in some way other than head on if it meant your defeat to refuse thusly?
If so, then what sort of life you can live is irrelevant - because you'd be dead in any scenario wherein it actually mattered in this contextual vein.

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Atlantic#Growing_American_activity

Be ready to cross any moral line you have. Sabotage, misinformation, and deception are all tools to use. Do unto your enemy before he does to you.

We can make up how we were all heroic aryan knights who overcame the jews with nothing but truth and justice after we're done.

Most importantly? Stop pretending we're living in a saturday morning cartoon. Fighting for truth, justice, and the American way isn't going to secure the existence of the white race.

You try fighting a rat head on. Try stomping it, catching it, shooting it. It'll most likely slip away into the cracks of your home and only get smarter. You kill the rat with poison, traps, bait.

You're not making sense. I'm saying we should use any available tool to win. The issue that would arise from that is Nietzschian, fighting mosnters and all that nonsense.

But I'd be willing to become a monster if it meant my children wouldn't have to. It's quite possibly the most selfish thing to allow innocents to suffer so long as you don't have to get your own hands dirty.

I would allow my immune system to fight the virus, or use science to fight a virus. If I died so be it. I would not, however, fight a virus by infecting other people with it in the hopes enough people would be infected that they come up with a solution for me.

It's only ridiculous for those who cannot understand living your life in a honorable manner.

I have caught and killed many rats by stomping, catching, shooting. It's just harder. I think that's the ultimate crux of this issue.

If you use science to fight the virus rather than letting your immune system handle it naturally, that is unfair to the virus. It cannot perform research on how to fight you.

It IS harder, but it is more honorable. Who cares if you waste time, letting the rat eat your food, dirty your home, and be a nuisance, so long as you don't stain precious honor by resorting to underhanded poisons?

Do you see my point? Is it not better to deal with a problem wholly and completely using anything we have at our disposal, than possibly not solving the problem, letting it fester and affect more people because we don't want to sully our conscience?

Japan's South Pacific Mandate post-Great War, and their military exploitation, probably made the Jap-US war inevitable

end it now

Indeed. However I still maintain it is not underhanded. Much like how using a sword against someone who only uses their fists is not dishonorable; using a gun against someone who only uses swords and so on.

If the virus could perform research, I dare say it would.

Yes.
Would it be any better then if I poisoned a well of innocents to get at an enemy? I would win, wouldn't I? My enemy would die.

That implies your opponent has the ability to use a sword, that he knows how. The virus doesn't know. That line of reasoning justifies the jews. After all, us whites can use propaganda, guns, proxies, or fists, but we simply "choose" not to.

If that sacrifice of a hundred would save thousands more, then yes. A high cost for victory, but one we must be willing to make. You have to cut out some healthy skin to remove a tumor.

I imply only that one has an advantage over another. Having an advantage doesn't make you dishonorable. If, say, I lived on a mountain overlooking a village and savages came to raid it, I would be no less dishonored fighting them with a bow than fighting them on the ground where they stand. If, however, I fight them by dropping flaming rocks indiscriminately over the city, much as they would if they were in my position, I am dishonored.

Having this mindset justifies nothing. Dishonored do not get their honor back because their adversary dishonors themselves, only by being honorable from the moment they understand the concept forward. Likewise, if someone didn't know their tactics were dishonorable, I could hardly fault them for using said tactics, and instead attempt to educate them. If they still refuse to be honorable, that is the moment they have dishonored themselves.

If you're willing to make that move, then you're no better than your opposition. History will come to make that distinction, I assure you.

Sometimes the smartest way to fight is to use some 'dirty tactics' there are no dirty tactics when the future of your children is at stake.

I recognize this faggot from another thread, he shifts what he considers acceptable constantly just to play devil's kike advocate

therefore I'm not sure what is honorable
thanks for your generosit
FILTERED

Hah, wow… I'm amazed I didn't know of this already. God damn, our history in the US really is nothing but fucking propaganda… Made this to mark the occasion.

Honor means nothing if you're dead. You think your enemy will treat your memory fondly? He was an honorable opponent, and fought bravely and fairly.

They'll run your memory though the mud, paint you as a coward and a monster regardless.
History that will be written by the victor.

So then, you WOULD use the mechanisms of the enemy, you'd just call them something else? Very semantic of you… Oh, wait, I meant semitic.

Well, technically, yes, you would - you just wouldn't necessarily expect them to come up with a solution for you. If you were to use science to fight it - a necessity if your immune system is insufficient - then you would have to infect others as a part of that process. Even your twisted attempt to turn the metaphor to your side belies your lack of integrity, your willingness to do that which you say you wouldn't do, so long as you can justify it to yourself (and others) via Semitic semantic manipulation of language.

You sound like a faggot, and such faggots are almost-always cowards in my experience.

If my enemy truly was honorable, they will in fact treat my memory fondly and fairly. They will label me an easy or weak opponent, but they will not dishonor themselves by telling falsehoods.

If they were dishonorable, their interpretation of my actions should not be my concern.

In any event, this assumes you automatically lose if your enemy fights dirty and you do not. I disagree, obviously. Many honorable battles have been fought and won by the honored.

Using science is not the mechanism of the enemy, if anything it's enhancing your immune system. Much like wearing a suit of armor.

I suppose the assumption here is I am absolutely forbidden to test on people who already have a disease, not of my own doing of course, in order to cure my own disease as well as theirs. Well I guess if that makes me a hypocrite than I guess I am a hypocrite.

More semantics. You are not going to combat a hostile pathogen via scientific methods without infection of test subjects.

No, its just not going to be sufficient for your needs. Also irrelevant due to what comes next…

You're not only a hypocrite, you're an honorless cad, and your attempt to present yourself as righteous is all the more disdainful.

Rights < Duties
Honor < Survival
Preoccupation with rights and honor, and a waning interest in duties and survival, are how we got into the mess we're in a present.

It's not semantics. Different words have different meanings for a purpose: to convey meaning. Especially on a text board where you cannot convey meaning through other means such as body language or inflection of speech.

You're just saying I'm being semantic because you have no honor in yourself and are willing to wallow in the dirt with the pigs. You do not get any more of my time. Even if the rest of what you said was 100% valid, you still would not be worth my time.

No enemy aside from one of your own will ever be "honorable." When survival is at stake, any will abandon honor to save themselves.

I guess that solves it then, who cares if the jews win and wipe us out, they were dishonorable in doing so and it doesn't count.

Sure, defeat isn't assured, but it's highly likely you will lose. All it takes is one knife to the neck, one decisive battle, to lose your life or the war, and the white race is gone.

Many will abandon honor to save themselves. I say they deserve whatever happens to them because of it. They may survive, but history can be as cruel to the victor in hindsight as it is to the loser immediately.

Since you're also using my words against me, I have no reason to continue this farce, save to say I never said don't care about them winning, just don't care what they think about you if you do. You fight your hardest admirably and honorably and if you lose, so be it.

Wew lad.

No, faggot, I'm saying you're being semantic because you are - you're trying to weasel your way out of acknowledging you'd adopt the enemies approach if it was what was required by giving it another name or otherwise trying to portray one thing being some other thing merely because you describe it with different terms that represent the same outcome.

What?

Nigger, I'm worth your entire life by the look of it, and you should be honored I bother to point out your faggotry.

You won't care, because you'll be dead.

And thus I win simply by default. If we were in war, I would slaughter you, your sons, rape your women and end your bloodline and nation.

You two fags should go suck each other's dicks on meguca, you'll fit right in.
Faggots.

It's because there are two Americas. One is run by kikes and has absolutely nothing to do with the citizenry and the other is the citizenry itself (which is tainted by the same kikes above via media, food, etc.).
You're asking us, the citizenry, why the kikes are doing kike things. Think!

Welcome