Are there any games where I can commit genocide?

Are there any games where I can fully wipe out my enemies down to the man man, woman, and child.

Pic unrelated

Simcity

you asked this last week

play a GSG

I like to raze factions to the ground but those sneaky Semites always crawl back into some of my cities!

Thankfully I can suppress them with liturgies and converting all my neighbors.

Vicky 2 Ultimate, Vickymod, and I think HPM has an option too.

Hatred.

Dwarf Fortress. You can erase species off the map completely with Adventure mode, and you can make Auschwitz real in Fortress mode.

before (((diversity))), weren't all wars genocide?

wow, wow, nips know about it?

all is lost

wewlad

the furfags do, anyway

You're surprised? Japs and Koreans know about shit like Undertale, Steven Universe, etc.
At least their art most of the time is better than their western tumblrina counterparts.

just

Lmao coneheads dawg lololol

This hasn't happened yet :^)

Most GSGs let you get rid of problematic factions. Being able to slaughter an entire race/group of people on an individual level? I don't think one exists.

Honestly I would pay for an imageboard simulator game.

How would it work?

Let's say that you play as an imageboard admin and you have to decide if you want to to tight knit and exclusive like Wizardchan or full cuck like halfchan.

Postal 2 is the best one, i dont why such a classic game isnt more popular

Rise of the Triad has an end game bonus for killing all of a specific enemy type. Literally called "genocide bonus"

Holla Forums is a video game

You're playing it right now

We're just NPC's

Make your own board and find out

Don't whine, report for deletion. I stopped caring already. For all their whining about Jews being persistent like roaches, they aren't better themselves.