Seth Rich's gmail, twitter, tumblr, imgur, reddit, confirmed

Didn't see this in the Seth Rich sticky. Stickies lose traffic over time and new developments get lost that way so I'm making a new thread because this deserves attention. Mods can make this the new sticky or combine it with a sticky and delete it or whatever. Looks like the current Seth Rich sticky is about to reach 750 anyway.

Pasted from /r/conspiracy archive.is/t5JjE

We now have confirmation /u/MeGrimlock4 and /u/Pandas4Bernie are Seth Rich's Reddits and @Panda4Progress and @Pandas4Bernie are his Twitters. The emails and phone numbers are the smoking gun!

We need to move fast, get it to the top, keep it there. This information alone confirms that Seth Rich was a Bernie supporter and he hated Hillary, Seth Rich was the DNC leaker, and DNC KNEW about it!!! Don't worry, EVERYTHING is archived, screenshotted, dropboxed, pastebinned, etc.

-Yesterday morning /pol discovered that Seth's Twitter/Instagram handle is Panda4Progress and that he follows Reddit on Twitter, so he must have a Reddit account. On Twitter Panda4Progress is followed by and talks to the verified Split rideshare account.

-Last night /u/niceandtoastyplease put out a call to help search for said Reddit account

-We used publicly available information about Seth's interests and hobbies to find his Reddit account soon after, /u/MeGrimlock4. He publicly divulges his email address in one of his posts about a lost dog, seth.c.rich at gmail.com and pol has proof that the other email address in the post belongs to his dad. Further he mentions his friendship with the Owner of Split, who follows Panda4Progress on Twitter. The account was immediately archived and shared here around midnight last night.

-Immediately after the revelation, /u/FricasseeingRabbit found a VERY SIMILAR username /u/Pandas4Bernie that has Reddit, Twitter, and Tumblr accounts (Pandas4Bernie2016 on Tumblr)- which ties in PERFECTLY with the recent evidence that Seth Rich was also behind the Dec 2015 Bernie "hack" of the DNC. This account ALSO stopped posting around the same time Seth's others did.

-A few minutes later /u/RunMeMyMoney noticed that last month ANDREW THERRIAULT, DNC Data Science Manager from 2014-2016 retweeted a tweet calling a group of pandas an embarrassment and TAGGED SETH RICH's handle Panda4Progress. WHY is a Seth Rich an embarrassment for getting gunned down in a random robbery incident? THE DNC KNEW SETH WAS THE LEAKER

Update- Therriault is quivering in his boots and has deleted his Tweet a couple minutes ago but THE INTERNET IS FOREVER

(Confirmed) Gmail- seth.c.rich

(Confirmed) Reddit- MeGrimlock4

(Confirmed) Twitter- Panda4Progress

(Confirmed) Instagram- Panda4Progress

(Confirmed) Gmail- Panda4Progress

(Confirmed) Reddit- Pandas4Bernie

(Confirmed) Twitter- Pandas4Bernie

(Confirmed) Tumblr- Pandas4Bernie2016

(Confirmed) Gmail- Pandas4Bernie

(Confirmed) Imgur- pandas4bernie.imgur.com/

(Suspected) Voat- ??? Let's find it, he follows Voat on Twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/MeGrimlock4
archive.is/EeEZN
archive.is/b8Ga7
youtube.com/watch?v=2-aTbHsZJ9g
thepastorumgroup.com/
linkedin.com/company/the-pastorum-group
medium
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This really should also be posted in the sticky if it hasn't already.

Very peculiar that someone as high-up as him would touch the place.

Indeed. I wonder what secrets his emails would hold ahem Julian

Has anyone found his 4chan account yet?

Needs a bump.

bump for sticky

Use good OPSEC if you're gonna leak on the powers that be.

He's a leftist, and a bernout. Of course he's going to go to the online breeding ground for left wing cancer.

So what do we do now?

The same thing we do every day, user. Spread redpills, throw wrenches into the kike's plans, masturbate to anime, and check those sweet sweet Hitler dubs.

Digits will it .'
Possible code talk:

Also updated timeline??

the kikes are fucked

It's actually a cool website at its core. It's just the community that's cancer.

Aw shit

What the fuck is the deal with all this "Panda" bullshit? Pandas at comet pizza, Pandas for Bernie, Panda this, Panda that? Is this gay pedo code?

Reminders.

It's pansexual fathers.

Holy shit I'm so glad this faggot got assassinated

Reminds me of Gamgergate. I'm rather surprised GG people or the sjws didn't latch on to this and try and conflate Seth with it.

MeGrimlock4 1 point 10 months ago
"There are a thousand and one gates leading into the orchard of mystical truth. Every human being has his own gate. We must never make the mistake of wanting to enter the orchard by any gate but our own. To do this is dangerous for the one who enters and also for those who are already there."
It's been a guiding quote for since I was 16.
reddit.com/user/MeGrimlock4

Oh, so it's a bit like halfchan?

tumblr is a massive piece of shit that has some of the worst functionality and performance on the net.

I think his mom has a pet panda or some shit.

plebbit/the_donald just went private
pleb civil war

This has to be infiltration of some sort. Right at the height of the Seth Rich case the mods start acting like a bunch of fucking retards. I really miss CisWhiteMale now.

Oh shit.

on at cuck chan they are trying to crack his account. They say they are close but nobody there has the know how

The "elites" are using social media. What are you inferring?

what are they going to find if they get in?
i doubt he used his pandasRcute gmail account to contact wikileaks

right now they have the pin number for the gmail acount to reset it. not sure if i can link the thread here

How can we stop them from coming over here?

its hard to get to this site. Its delisted from google. I hate to get the link from its wiki.

Most of them will probably go to halfchan.

yeah, any direct search turns up the .pl abortion

I don't know about that.
Some of the mods were apparently suspended beforehand, and they were openly antagonizing the admins about it and posting usernames of people who had sent "abusive messages" to the mods which could be considering brigading.
Leftists subs will get away with it, but the second you go against the groupthink it's fair game.
If they were threatened by the admins, it's likely they were forced to set it private while they get shit sorted out.

I thought pl would've been dead by now.

He WAS a bernout, and a leftist, but he is also a hero, and a martyr for the truth.
Hence the honorary
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Wew

It's code for Chinese Hackers.

his mom had a pet panda or some shit and he kept a stuffed panda at his desk

no it isn't. .pl straight up tells you to go to .net in the snippet, and the other top results are from plebbit/r/Holla Forums (why does that exist), wiki and the official twatter - all of which have direct links to 8ch.net.

Seems like our man was into clang.

a lot of the dead were lefties or people close to the clintons/dems, including some bodyguards

does anyone have the seth rich commemorative card

Is it really? Remember when Stonetear was bragging on Reddit that he was working for a "Very VIP!" person? It doesn't always matter how high up you are, these people aren't that different than your average joe.

Although I should probably note that your average joe doesn't typically save the country and possibly the western world like Seth. Unintentionally or not.

you actually think people are going to try harder then googling it?

/rate/ my infograph
Gonna try to make a couple more tonight

He turned on the Clintons. I'm hoping this was all just a cover, but this shit is horribly unfunny. This is one of his top submissions on plebbit.

Who owns the Twitter page? Is it Jim? We should take that link down in times of crisis like these. I remember when Holla Forums got hacked a few years back and went through several domain name changes. It was around that time my hard drive crashed and I lost my links. When I came back a few months later I found the new domain via the twitter page. If it prevents even a single faggot from reaching us, it will be worth it. I will happily pull the ladder up behind me and watch the faggots below drown in a sea of their own shit.

The man was desperate, that's for sure. His Bernie propaganda didn't resonate with the tumblr crowd, however. Every single post has single digit notes (a sum total of likes and reblogs) and he apparently Like'd all his own posts in an attempt to get them going.

am I the only one
as read in Brain's voice

they're headed to a voat.co apparently there's a thread about it

Building on the shoulders of giants.

you on shrooms too user?

regarding ANDREW THERRIAULT
May 25, 2016 on the same day the Wikileaks trail goes dark, the Seth-Rich-mocking boss DNC Director of Data Andrew Therriault "Pandas are an embarassment" is announced to be leaving for a new job. Presumably the big DNC boss CEO Amy Dacey was stupid enough to keep a post it with the password for the Data Director's account on her desk, and the password changed when it was announced that he was leaving, causing Seth Rich to lose access KEY DATE May 25, 2016. archive.is/EeEZN

DNC had an investigation into the leaker going on, we know from the Podesta emails, and Andrew leaves for a new job the same day the Wikileaks trail goes dark, with a start date a week after the murder.

Under normal circumstances, who is going to leave DNC during the height of election season? Andrew knew what was about to happen.

If remembering a simple simple URL is difficult for you, this should be of concern.

I can't explain it, but as a former Transformers fag, this makes me sad. For so long "Seth Rich" has just been an abstract idea, a conspiracy theory, but it reminds you he was an actual person.

He was a goofy Transformers fan, who dressed up head to toe in an American flag and used tumblr. He just wanted his candidate to win, and found out he was being blatantly cheated. He probably thought this was something out of the ordinary, not what happens every time and that if he reported it, then his candidate he liked would get back in. That's it. He didn't have a higher, crazy agenda than that.

He just wanted a level playing field, assumed everyone else wanted the same and they had him gunned down for it.

(chKeKed)
sounds like another person we're all familiar with

Sounds like he literally had his first redpill and took action :/

seems relevant

Bugs me too. Read his posts on /r/Murica

F

He wasn't a "dangerous Nazi" or a committed conspiracy theorist. He didn't know about Moloch or Minerva or any of their bizarre cult shit and they shot him like a dog anyway.

These are the same people who will get up in the Senate and argue that execution is never justified.

Doesn't that just say everything.

sauce?

It must have been one hell of a dethroning moment for him. Kind of like how working with niggers from any position of authority will naturally redpill even the most bleeding heart liberals… For a lot of us we had time to slowly take it all in and understand the different facets and (((external forces))) at work.

This dork was just some idealistic kid who wanted to get into politics and do his patriotic duty by getting involved in politics and helping others do the same.. and then he gets in deeper and deeper and he starts to realize what a shitpit he's put himself in. He finds out the party he was told was the good guys his entire life, is entirely corrupt all the way up to the top and beyond that. They're telling him to break rules and tell lies. He knows they're working extra hard to cover for Hillary, even as they commit massive fraud in the primaries.

If he wasn't killed, I'd find it hard to believe that he wasn't suicidal. His entire worldview was likely shattered by his time working with the DNC. He was just a naive normalfag who was set to be crushed into a fine powder by the political machine.

Do you autistic fuckers realize that Seth Rich actually saved the world from WW3?

This Bernie loving faggot actually saved your fucking life. He made it possible for you to continue your miserable existence, shit posting online and humping your waifu pillows.

You god damn well better find his killer you autistic fucktards. You owe him everything.

That was my intention, pinky.

The left loves guilty by association. Fuck off if you think it's not the DNC/jews/neocons.

Fuck off moron. Republicans are as much to blame as anyone else, fuck your 1488, this is hell, and I dare a nigger to open the gate.

Can't reply? Or are you one of those pussies that is constantly refreshing the main page off of catalog to reply to any new post? Eh goy?

I used to love that restaurant!

Anti-slide bump

Quick note that pandas are sometimes snuff/cp symbolism due to the black marks around the eyes resemblance to a skull, and that Seth is a popular name with these bloodline and right to rule fuckers. He may have been set up from birth or part of something larger if you're into that name magic deep state shit.

Maybe just the usual memetic synchronicity we're used to, but keep it in the back of your head just in case. Trust but verify. For now though we investigate and avenge.

Seth Conrad Rich brings up some interesting gematria. Definitely looks like they picked jewish gematria on purpose.

Fags that will fuck anything, got it.

Just a guess also interesting info about panda symbolism, could be useful

He also just kinda looks like a panda, knew a guy long ago whose girl would always call "polar bear". Big guy, had the same kinda face; white hair and blue eyes though. Not everything is on some creepy shit, just saying.

I'm more inclined to think it's just a lol so randumb sense of humor and that he was a lolberg in the wrong place at the wrong time like Swartz.

That said, Seth's pic in the OP does have that Ted Cruz smile and we all know how slimy he was.

That's a World of Warcraft reference by the way.

I bet he was fucking Alliance.

Okay .. new direction .. if we believe that the gmail accounts were wiped clean, someone on the Google side would have to have done that.

Were there any meetings with Clinton campaign/operatives and Google shortly before OR after Seth's murder

I seem to recall some big meeting happening with Google around that time & polfags were concerned about Google being in bed with Clintons to cover up crimes

Don't know but he confirms it here
archive.is/b8Ga7
Finding out his character names and guild could yield more leads.
Imagine a bunch of the elite have their own WoW guild and use wow for conversations with plausible deniability.

Is it?

Isn't Grimlock the big fucking dinosaur in this?

youtube.com/watch?v=2-aTbHsZJ9g

So, I went to check the main thread about this on Reddit in T_D and it turns out the sub has been locked down.
no I don't have a Reddit acct

Grimlok is a boss from a low level instance in WoW who specifically says "Me Grimlok, me king."

THE MEMES JACK

Yeah that's… a quote from Transformers too.

Ok, so it could be either, but he stated that he plays WoW elsewhere so it's a moot point.

r/conspiracy
r/askthedonald

thepastorumgroup.com/

1125 Fairmont St NW, Washington, District of Columbia

linkedin.com/company/the-pastorum-group

bump

Brad Bauman

anyone brave enough to call the number?

Maybe we can bait him into exposing himself, veritas style? Any anons in DC can pretend to be a deep throat type character and offer to give dirt on Rod Wheeler and then probe for details, or at least send that cocksucker on a goosechase to waste his time. As fun as it is to troll this faggot it will be more productive to gain his trust and sabotage. Maybe another pee pee dossier on Wheeler that is absurd enough to discredit him but enough for him to take the bait? IDK. Any type of investigation or feeding him disinfo helps the cause, be smart, but don't hesitate to be creative.

Why would we believe that?

New sticky thread here for those who don't know. Post all new info in there.

that does sound like a great idea, considering he is the spokesperson relaying information to the media.
Although i dont have the balls to fuck with a kike that deep into something like this.
Youd also have to have a pretty elaborate plan to fool someone like this into taking bate.
Detailed enough and able to keep the entire story straight as you gained his trust.
its a far fetch user but it just might work

Trips wrapped in dubs, special. Checked.

Whatever they pay you guys, it's too much.

No one's singing Republican praises here. We all know or at least we should all the fucked up things the Bush family have done, Bush Sr. especially.

Yeah but WoW were referencing Transformers. Grimlock was one of the most popular characters on that show and it was probably the most popular cartoon in the 1980s, so I'd say that was where Rich got it from.

Heild

F

How can you be "close" to cracking an account? Just load up Sentry MBA or THC Hydra

site username password
fling.com bringtherain44 justice4
linkedin [email protected]/* */ freedom44
dropbox [email protected]/* */ $2a$08$cFUrNyLkhncqPOdLQwVi1ObrPk/V4HDXoWb7UUDbsMwM/fbA1/oDu (blowfish)

From Voat

Literally fag tier, also how many rounds on that blowfish.

Here's an article alleging that Reddit has been editing the posts.
Redpill potential if you can find archived versions of the posts and put them alongside the edited versions.

Fugg, forgot to paste the article.
medium .[email protected]/* *//someone-just-edited-seth-richs-reddit-posts-b5f185b0aab

Bump for visibility

I'm happy to call that number, I'm not in the US, so I'm safe… right? But yeah nah I'm happy to call if anyone wants me to, just tell me what to ask.