That weird ‘alien megastructure’ star is dimming again right now

ASTRONOMERS ARE SCRAMBLING TO TAKE MEASUREMENTS
HAPPENING, HAPPENING

ILLUSTRATION OF THE ALIEN STAR KIC 8462852
The weird light blips coming from this star might be caused by a family of comets or collision debris, but scientists don't really know.
NASA/JPL-Caltech
In late 2015, astronomers noticed something absurd happening around a distant star. Something massive seemed to be blocking as much as 20 percent of the star’s light.
That’s way too much to be a planet. It might be comets, or maybe an alien-made Dyson swarm. The problem is that none of the hypotheses that scientists have come up with (including the one about aliens) really fits with the data. That leads them to think that some as-yet-undiscovered phenomena is happening around this star.
For years, astronomer Tabetha Boyajian and her colleagues have been waiting for the mysterious light dips to happen again, so that they could collect more data and try to get to the bottom of the mystery. And now it seems the star is finally dimming again:

The researchers suspected another dip was happening yesterday, but this morning the Fairborn Observatory in Arizona confirmed that the star has dimmed by three percent. (By comparison, a Jupiter-sized planet would block one percent of a star's light, at most.) The team has put out a call for amateur astronomers and large observatories to point their scopes at the star and try to collect data. The Swift, Keck, Fairborn, and Lick telescopes are among the observatories who'll helping the effort.
In particular, the astronomers want to see how the star looks in different wavelengths. That's because different materials will block some wavelengths but not others, offering clues to the identify of any circumstellar material that may be blocking the light.

If it's dust that's blocking the light, the spectra should show big dips in the blue and ultraviolet wavelengths. If it's other stuff orbiting the star, like a family of huge comets, then the observations should show extra heat being radiated off of this stuff. So far, that excess infrared has remained elusive, but Jason Wright, an astronomer from Penn State, said that the observations that will start tonight could provide the first evidence of that.
If it's an alien megastructure, or some kind of internal process, all of the wavelengths should get dimmer equally. A bizarre signature, such as Tritium or artificial elements would be a pretty strong hint for aliens, although it would take an extraordinary amount of evidence to prove such an extraordinary claim.
Wright said they might have some preliminary results back as soon as tomorrow night, but other data will take longer to analyze.
“I don’t think we’re going to solve the puzzle this weekend," says Wright, but he added that this weekend may be when they collect the data that eventually solves the puzzle.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/fire-damages-cia-headquarters-and-reveals-a-gigantic-drug-lab/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please Kek let us get off this rock within my lifetime. I want to explore the stars, not a commie mulatto's genderfluidity.

I think it is just a veil between God and mankind. t.Exodus 26:31
We must all supplicate ourselves before our lord.

We may meet ourselves from another universe very soon. You better beef up that bod to impress yourself when the time arrives.

t. Christcuck

It's probably not a Dyson "sphere" as many think, since Dyson spheres under construction (and finished) would actually be Dyson SWARMS - millions or billions of objects scattered on various orbits. Still, pretty excited to see what they find. There's so much shit to see in space, and so few who even care

This a million times

worldnewsdailyreport.com/fire-damages-cia-headquarters-and-reveals-a-gigantic-drug-lab/

wrong thread

didnt jesus chase a bunch of jews around of temple with a whip, then the pagan romans killed him for it?

Are you blaming the romans for having a fair public hearing? Yeshua's own followers didn't defend him. The romans heard the pharisees loud and clear and did as the public asked. If any of his followers spoke up the romans would have changed the sentencing. But then of course that would have made the "prophecy" invalid, oh wait that part was added later. See, if yeshua actually was fated to die that ultra specific way then even your and my former made point would be invalid and even judas would be unaccountable. Oh wait, he's supposed to be hated anyway even though he was supposedly doing his predestined job.

No, you idiot. Jewsus chased a bunch of Jews around a temple with a whip, which annoyed the Jews, who then went to pagans who ruled over the Jews, pagans who didn't actually wanna kill Jewsus, but they were paid off by Jews.

And what happened as a result? Jewsus' Jew buddies took it to Europe and used claims of divine happenings to proclaim themselves of import.

Why do Jews dislike Jewsus? Because, like so many Christians, he was a traitor to his people - he was trying to make himself the tip-top rabbi by appealing to the lower-class Jews and the goyim around him (not that he had a high opinion of the goyim, mind you - muh children's bread to goyim dogs!). Jewsus was just another Jew, doing what Jews do, but doing it against his own people as well as the goyim around him - and, not surprisingly, the Jews don't appreciate traitors anymore than anyone else does.

And so they conspired to kill him - and none of his Jew brethren would lift their voices in his defense. So he died at the hands of the rulers of he and his Jew brethren - White European men who worshipped the Gods of White Europeans… At least, until Jewsus' Jew followers arrived in Greece and spread the infection of Judaism-for-the-Goy unto Europe, where it found hold amongst the dregs of society, and gradually subverted the entire society, bringing about its downfall… Where have I heard of that before? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm… Anyway, the Jew worship spread out of control, with White European men killing White European men because they worshiped the Gods of White Europeans instead of a foreign Semitic faith.

How terrible those pagans were, truly… Be sure to say some prayers to Rabbi Yeshua for their unChosen goyim souls.

I support the death penalty specifically being given to Jews for offenses much less severe than making a scene.

Yeah. Northern Europeans especially had it really hard with Christianity, it totally collapsed their great civilizations.

Funnily enough, a movie was made awhile back portraying Judas the good guy - and who, do you think, was behind it?

Tom appears to be a goy, but oh look, he's the owner of a production company: the Levinson/Fontana Company. And ol' Barry Levinson, his partner, is about as Jewish as they come.

The plot is extremely Jewish in character:

I love how Pilate is included there.
I love how someone threw this in there too, as though he somehow is still responsible for it, given the circumstances…

I think people should start getting banned for this senseless neo-pagan/christian D&C. It's really starting to lower the overall quality of the board.

Look at how committed he is to derailing this thread.

In space, nobody can hear you fuck a tranny
t. TRS

Used to be much worse. The thing that's worrying me, though, is the lack of all the science anons. The only people engaging in science threads of any sort seem to be /x/fags nowadays.

I'm still shocked we haven't seen ayy lmaos yet.

This.

Yes, actually, it very-likely did - don't forget that it wasn't long before the introduction of Christendom to Europe that Northern Europeans were defeating Roman legions with some regularity, thus the idea that they were simply some nigger-tier shitstain culture is ridiculous in the utmost (probably borne out of so many centuries under Judeo-Christian rulership - if they cut down the trees, what else did they destroy?). And it doesn't change the fact that it DID bring down the fall of the Roman Fucking Empire.

Some more info about Pilate:
>However, the crowd demanded the release of Barabbas and said of Jesus, "Crucify him!"
>The crowd continued shouting, "Crucify him!"

>The crowd in Pilate's courtyard, according to Mark's gospel, were incited by the chief priests to shout against Jesus.

If you don't accept the full bluepill indoctrination, you get chased out and denied funding. Redpilled scientists are almost all busy finding the bottom of a bottle these days.

It is a discussion that needs to be had, not merely D&C at this point.

You're basically just attacking me because I've said something you don't like - and this thread was already derailed lad, not that it had much value to it to begin with. Point being: Conversation between White men as to the merits of a given religious ideology is not merely 'D&C' - we differ in views, and the notion that we'll somehow be less 'divided' by simply not discussing it is ridiculous. Its a conversation which must be had - again and again and again, if necessary.

It has been almost nonexistent since we ripped Holla Forums's balls off and shoved them down their throats.

Nope.

The overall consensus is religion is unimportant unless it leads people to doing stupid fucking things like giving money to kikes or letting rapefugees into countries. I don't care what people believe in privately as long as it doesn't affect me or my country.