Possible legal mechanism for the US to annex the leafs

scc-csc.ca/case-dossier/info/dock-regi-eng.aspx?cas=37398

mailchi.mp/theccf/press-release-beer-freedom-and-free-trade-r-v-comeau-heading-to-the-supreme-court-of-canada

infogalactic.com/info/Republic_of_Madawaska

THE SO CALLED MARITIME PROVINCES ARE RIGHTFUL COUNTIES OF COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS

There is also a lot of financial shenanigans, i.e. New Brunswick is secretly in receivership because of the massive fucking up the Bricklin, and Irving "Oil" has some problems of their own from the DEA.

Anyway, pass this along to the White House. We're sick of being used as Cheney's pizza restaurant.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Pierre_and_Miquelon
point2homes.com/CA/Other-Sale/ON/Lake-of-Bays/12-Bigwin-Island/41492335.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Annex the toledo strip from Ohio and give it back to Michigan as well.

lol yes please

Canadians really are the most pathetic people on Earth.

I actually lived on the OH/MI border on the MI side in lenawee county and we dont want Toledo back.

Born in Monroe County, I'd say the same. Getting the UP was better

Not yet, we're not.

I'd be happy.

use vx nerve agents on populace. burn the bodies. take the cities and land

It's a matter of pride damnit Toledo belongs to Michigan damnit!

DAY OF THE NUTCRACKER
ROAST THE BUCKEYES
FEED EM TO THE KIKES

That's just what we needed, another 40 millions niggers and another 70 million spics.

>>>/4chan/

Day of the rake you say? Sign me up.

Fine, then Ohio gets Peele Island from Canada as compensation. It will be a great dumping ground for undesirables.

this would be good for NYC/

MANIFEST DESTINY

topkek nigger. Since this a shitposting thread…

See the straight line at the QC/USA border? It should continue all the way.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the US sold Canada to France in the 18th century for money? If it is the case, the US MIGHT have some grounds to annex that god-forsaken wasteland of a country.

Not sure you can get more cucked than sacrificing your children for the Jews.

Canada's military has been one of Israel's proxy armies for a century.

Israel hasn't even existed for a century you moron.

Nah bruh, we're just (((peace keepers))).

In all seriousness, this thread reeks of D&C.

howNUrU?

You are wrong- you have the Louisiana Purchase backwards. France sold the US the entire headwaters of the Mississippi river under Napoleon in 1803. Was a big deal for Thomas Jefferson (Federalists didn't want him to buy it since it was a technically unconstitutional move wish he didn't)

Sometimes it's good to get the shitposting out of the system.

A fair point.

Can you fuck off already and leaf us alone? You assholes have been dreaming about this continental fuckery for centuries, and it's not going to happen.

THE DAY OF THE RAKE
We shall save you, brothers to the north! Your culture will be preserved within the Union (like the south and the northeast and the midwest and the southwest) and we will both be made STRONGER for it. Your nonwhites will be removed. Your commies will be removed. MANIFEST DESTINY AWAITS.

Might as fucking well, the chinks own the majority of the rental property in both nations. What's the fucking difference.

I've been having similar ideas.

And why would we want them?

If we pull them in, will England die?

To whiten our demos, take their oil, and oust CA.

Same goes for the US one.

MANIFEST
DESTINY

Form a line, march south, shoot everything that moves. Problem solved. If we weren't cuckholds we could, they and no one else could hope to stop us. What, Europe gonna refuse to trade with us and call us rayciss? We don't need them, we'll have the most fertile and resource wealthy land on earth at our disposal. Europe is busy getting a burka-cock up the ass anyway. Japan won't give a shit, China won't give a shit, Russia might nod in approval. Ausfailia is a shithole, NZ might laugh. There is no one on earth who could stop the US army from destroying all the shitskins and taking the entire continent. Only our own pathologic altruism is holding us back.

I give no fucks about cucknada, they're pretty much a larger and more barren Massachusetts. but we can take them for the lulz. It would be over in 3 hours. Just say "nigger" and all those hypercuck dandies would faint. Then we knife them and put sleds on moose.

Don't you want a vacation house in costa rica, user?

If you think that's bad, wait and see what the Illinois Exodus does to the rest of the Midwest and the South.

THIS THIS THIS

But we should still take Canada too for the fresh water, oil, mineral resources, timber, etc.

Also because fuck faggot leafs

Get you cock out of Jewdeau's mouth.

ANNEX CANADA TRUMP

Oh, so that's why there is this irrelevant shit about the Toledo strip and the sliding.

Mods please sticky.

Delusional. There is no way the US could win that war, and the top brass knows it. If you're interested in a rational discussion, I would be willing to enumerate the reasons.

The problem with annexation is the political shift. We annex the leafs, our politics shift to the left.

I'd agree to an anchlüss where Canada joins the US but only as mostly self-governing territories.

Mostly just to piss off Russia and China since America would be, by far, the largest nation on earth.

Just fucking kill yourself. We're not leaving any of you alive, fuckface. We don't want more nonwhites in the country. We just want the land.

Well, for example, China could invade Anchorage for our oil, and Canada under someone like Trudeu could try to fuck up our defenses by refusing to allow US forces to travel through Canada to Alaska, thereby leading to the complete and total annexation of Canada as US territory before we beat back the Chinese commie scum.
:^)

I strongly believe that the US should, for tactical reasons, take the west coast of Canada from our rightful clay in the Louisiana Purchase all the way up to Alaska.

Bump for importance.

Western provinces are pretty based. We need to simultaneously deport POCs that shouldn't be here, relocate Dem voters that are here to CA, and adopt some provinces.

I don't have a sufficient enough response for this blackpill.

Nor do I have a reliable grasp of grammar

What do we do about the British Colombia question? Can we repatriate the cucks to the independent Republic of Southern California?

Mulatto, please. You invented that hippy nonsense.

HAHAHAHA

Maybe their 3rd…or 4th generation post annexation can become U.S. citizens but they cannot possibly hope to participate in any of our elections until long after our conflict has been resolved.

Leafs not willing to participate can be deported to the nearest commonwealth of their choice. Those who resist can die. We're going to need to thin the heard anyway to help manage our resources.

Jesus christ, this thread. I thought Holla Forums was "white countries for white people", not "Masturbatory ZOGbot fantasies" from the country that unleashed niggers on North America.

If the U.S. ever tried to annex Canada, there would instantly be:
- thousands of terrorists
- that could blend in perfectly
-with access to all of the chemical, biological, and nuclear tech of a 1st world nation.

You quadroons cant even handle a couple of spics in your backyard, some gooks in the jungle, or a bunch of sand niggers, let alone the nightmare scenario of white western terrorists poisoning, irradiating, and infecting you.

Do leafs even believe in any form of nationalism? I thought you were part of the "global community"?

Your women will spread their legs for whomever chooses to conquer them, anglo or otherwise (especially those in Quebec). Why would they want to settle for limp dick leafs? You'll thank us for cucking you. At least your women will be satisfied for a change.

Sweet ego defense, mudskin, but shouldn't you stop fucking up your country and stop your women from getting blackd before you parasitically ruin a white country like the kikes that you are?

Alright, let's brawl.

Manifest Destiny mother-fucker.

Lets get this going!

Can you just annex Toronto and Vancouver? That'll basically take care of 99% of our nonwhites problem.

We don't want to be annexed you fuckheads.

No one likes the usa. Nevermind that you're talking about an army that consistently beats yours in the wargames they play, it would be a feeding frenzy the moment you take another inch of clay.

Don't play coy goy, you're getting your fair share of dot heads, chinks, and assorted rapfugees ready to culturally enrich your anus. Last time I checked you can't own guns in Canada for self defense.

Not that it would matter if you were properly armed and trained. We have more experience in drone warfare than any other militarized state. More to the point, we've been developing lots of weapons with no real countermeasures to date that we've been saving the Russians.

Once you're pathetic military is brushed aside (we have 23 times as many armed personnel as you do ;^) ) urban pacification will be relatively easy with most of the immigrants settling there making them non-loyal for the most part. No racial solidarity there. While Canadians are a robust people they're far from fearless and will buckle if the promise of peace can be reach by joining the American Empire.

We have enough sea and done assets to effectively cut you off from the rest of the world so as your sole trading partner your cooperation will be paramount to your survival.

We don't care what anyone thinks. That's the American way.

I harbor no ill will against the Michigan people, but like Cincinnatus the brave and virtuous farmer, and as a non-native of this state, I will take up arms against you and prevent you from such indignities as you would like to commit you faggot, and I will kill you like the rest of you lot and leave you lying in your own blood.

YES

DO IT

But the U.S. is the home of birthright citizenship.
So if Canada or even Mexico is rightful American soil.. :^)

WE COULD ANNEX CANADA AND SOUTH AMERICA IF WE GO TO WAR REAL WAR WAR OF CONQUEST WAR AS IN KILL ALL THAT MOVES NOT BRING PEACE AND DEMOCRACY WAR

This. They are either delusional or this a D&C on overdrive.

Alright, you stupid faggots, let me briefly explain why the US could never win a war against Mexico:

) tens of millions of Latino civilians in the US who would solidarize and act as a fifth column

) ditto for the millions of Latinos in the US armed forces (protip: check the racial/cultural composition)

) guns are very widespread and Mexico, they aren't Eurocucks, and they haven't been subverted by decades of anti-nationalist propaganda

) outside powers (mainly China, Russia and Brazil) would immediately activate their sleeper cells to pounce on the opportunity, possible even using smuggled nuclear weapons

) uncooperative and/or unreliable niggers at the homefront means that Tyrone and Jamal chimp ot and go on rape sprees while Chad and Ted bleed out by sniper fire in Chihuaha

I could easily add another three or four points. The top brass knows all this, that's why nobody seriously considers war except low-IQ morons like yourself.

Canada barely qualifies as a nation, every damn province has some notion of independence, and our government is generally made up of corrupt line-toeing overpaid nobodies. nobody in Canada votes for their MP, they vote for the party their MP falls under, noone knows (or gives a fuck) who they are, or what they stand for beyond the party line.
at this point, total annexation would be an act of altruism.
speaking as a leaf, I want an american annexation. maybe then we can develop an actual identity, one that isn't based on being "lolnotamerican"

what?

James Polk, is that you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Pierre_and_Miquelon

Please fucking annex us, I'm so fucking tired of the Canadian dollar being shit, and everything costing me thousands of dollars more because I have to import from America or other countries. I want to be on the USD.

Are you fucking serious? Of all the causes for white people to fight over, you think they're going to fight and die and commit acts of terrorism because "muh Canadian nationality is now American"?

Fuck no. There won't be a single terrorist. On the other hand, I'll be burning down one of these syrian rapefugee mudshit importing centers if a plan to get rid of Trudeau and replace him with someone that will actually deport the fucking muds isn't in place soon.

Fuck me. Just nuke Canada. Most of this shithole is unlivable land anyway.

Canadians won't lift a finger against mass immigration, race mixing and regulatory suffocation, but underestimate their fighting spirit and cruelty at your own peril; just put one american boot on canadian soil and there will be retaliation unlike anything you've ever seen. These cucks will fight to the very last to defend a nation that hates them, and to kill any chance of gaining vastly expanded liberty. They are utterly deranged.

Average house price is a million fucking dollars in Toronto and 200,000 and up in the most remote regions and that's if you're buying a rundown shack or no house at all and there'll be tons of restrictions on the land use.

Even the top 1% of (average) wage earners in Canada would take (I calculated this) exactly 8 years (assuming half their money is gobbled up in taxes and the rest they never had any expenses in the meanwhile and saved ALL OF IT) to afford the cheapest houses in Sarnia, Ontario which are $400,000.00 at the moment and will soon be $450,00.00 as the LOWEST price in a few months.

This effectively means nobody can own a house anymore. You either pay rent or work your entire life to pay a mortgage or you have to inherit a home.

It's no wonder our birthrate is fuck all. Over 53% of our women from about 20 to 40 age range had not had a single child. This statistic also disproportionately affects white and college-educated women, so the number of WHITE WOMEN that are having no children is higher. Our birthrate, despite the efforts of the many Mennonites/Amish we have in the countryside, is way below replacement level. In the cities; easily 90% of more of all the women HAVE NO CHILDREN AT ALL. Babies are a rare fucking sight. We have more cats and dogs than children.

This country is shit and I want America to annex us. We need a war to destabilize the region and shake things up. I want a financial collapse, I don't care that I have nearly 300,000 in the stock markets (some of it is in American stocks anyways), a financial collapse will make things in this country AFFORDABLE again. We are being genocided right now and it's pissing me off. I keep spreading these redpills around everywhere btw pretty much every day to just random people I meet and they are very receptive to it.

It's not true user. Canadians won't fight for their national identity at all. It will be easy for Americans to defeat us. I have lots of contacts in the military, police, and intelligence divisions btw as I talk with all these people regularly and you know what we're all in agreement about? We already call Canada, "America". We are America. It's time to just make it a formality.

What the cucks (who never have guns or knowledge or training) think doesn't matter, anyone here who is intelligent and informed and who bears arms, will join with America.

The shilling in this thread is unbelievable.

Did you know that drunk driving checkpoints are illegal in New Brunswick because of the financial kikery? That their premier Frank McKenna won every seat in the legislature because his predecessor Richard Hatfield ran a pizza operation? Huh?

This TBH. Irving Oil is also a huge drug runner with their ships.

There is no "Canadian identity" anymore. The Trudeaus gutted it by instituting communist policies in the precious postwar, post-Britsh Empire collapse before we could coalesce a real identity and flooded us with a shit ton of human refuse. We're now below 70% of the population from near 100% with shit fertility rates.

I just identify as English because that's what my ancestry is going as far back as I can trace on both sides. I don't care that I have an Ontario/California sounding voice. I'm English. Fuck you.

I identify as Dutch also I talk to everyone, including many random strangers, about their ancestry and you can figure out everything about anyone just by doing so and observing their reaction. How people feel about their identity and ancestors reveals EVERYTHING.

smdh tbh fam

Trump's going to be a one-time president anyways. Might as well use the time we have to annex Canada.

This is something you do after you fix your own country. By all means, if the US gets rid of its jews and fixes its immigrant problems then I would welcome them enforcing the same here. But as of right now the US isn't in a much better state than us so there's no point.

Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba will be republican states. The Maritimes will be combined into a single state because of their exceptionally low populations. The frogs in Quebec will try to do their own thing and only manage to take votes away from both parties.

Never mind that DEPORTING ALL 30 MILLION ILLEGALS IN THE US AND ESTABLISHING NATIONWIDE VOTER ID LAWS will make it almost impossible for leftists to get elected again, anyway.

One time, yes. One term, no.

Those nonsense americans are hankering for another war of 1812! Did they forget how that went last time? Loading up my musket right now hoping that one of them DARES to try it! Try it! Come on! I'm a deadly shot with this thing!

Didn't a lot of libshits status-quo retards expect so smugly everything to go their way like always they didn't bother to vote? Next election they'll probably come out and vote.

Wait for me to move west before you do, please

*East

I'm retarded

I find it a strange concept that it takes 8 years of constant labor to afford a house, when one could build their own in less than a year. By logic, houses are more than eight times overvalued. If it wasn't for (((building codes))) and other state monopolization of the "rights" to build (humans have been building their own houses for tens of thousands of years, and we can count the structures that collapsed and killed their residents on one hand), the market would normally correct itself and set home prices more like ~30k, which is fair.

The entire state of the market is fucked up. And cats and dogs are degenerate. Women use them as baby surrogates to stave off their natural mothering instincts and therefore never reproduce. If I was a paranoid bastard, I'd say the normalization of "pets" instead of using animals as they were intended, for work purposes, was purpetrated by someone who wanted our race to vanish. I wonder who that could be?

I don't own pets. When I see women toting around these absurd purse dogs, I see it as the death of a white child. Use a dog as it was intended, for defense of the home, or don't have them at all. Yippy little purse dogs are an abomination and a disgrace to their ancestors. Even if a dog cannot feel honor, you can for its stead.

On thread: you leafs are voluntary eunuchs.

No silly that's for the land also here in Ontario you get double that of minimum wage just starting off in construction work and the manager gets 6x that of minimum wage every single hour for just sitting there on site and directing everyone. Furthermore, they pay in cash, so you can be an illegal and do this work or you can be a regular citizen and do it without worrying about being taxed and so on. That's why I'm doing this, rather than following for the jewniversity scam.

You can build a shitty but liveable mini-house for about $500 and a very good one that your family could live in for $5,000 and a practical fortress for about $50,000.

The chinks drove up the prices of everything here and land with no house at all costs an insane amount.

Canada is second biggest country in the world but most of the land is owned by the government so they can log and mine it and stuff while doing shitty trade deals that fuck over regular Canadians and make our country very little money. We just let other countries rape us over and over. At least if America controlled us, we'd benefit in so many ways.

I am not pets master race as well. They ruin the fucking furniture and goggle up time and money while providing nothing of value.

Land is the primarily costpoint in building a house.

If you're prepared to live in the middle of nowhere with no access to transport or utilities then land value plummets but the closer you want to live to other people, the more transport links you want and the more connections to infrastructure you want then the higher the price of the land.

Not so in Canada. I've been searching for land because I fucking hate shit conventional houses with their particle boards and shit construction and lack of self-sufficiency that is begging for time or disasters to destroy them. The cheapest I've found land is about 80,000 but you can only hunt on it, there's a bunch of environmental protections, etc.

As for actual land where you'd be permitted to build a house, the cheapest is about 200,000, with no access to a road, and way the fuck out in the wilderness of Northern Ontario.

Get road access and the prices goes even higher.

Be in a populated place near a town or city and you're looking at 300k to 400k minimum.

There was once a house up for sale in some town and I wanted to get it but when I went there, it's a tiny fucking strip of land squashed between two houses, no room to park a car, and the entire house was going to collapse and would have to be torn down and everything redone. I should have bought it anyways… but fuck.

Woops forgot to finish what I was saying. It costed like 50k maybe. That was like 5 years ago though and the house btw was the size os a fucking shed and the land it was on was about maybe, 100x20 feet.

Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta will be red states. The Maritimes will become a single state due to their low population. And the deportation of 30 million illegals and nationwide voter ID laws make your concerns moot.

Which will be IRRELEVANT with voter ID laws and if we ramp up deportations to the extreme. We have them on video saying they've stolen elections for at least 50 years; blocking that will end them for good.

Lands expensive.
But yeah land that you can't build on for whatever reason is going to be cheaper than land you can build on.

No shit sherlock. Yous is a geniuses

I never understood why so many canadians have this fantasy about resisting an american occupation, and I don't see why some of us even think about annexing canada.

AVERAGE HOME PRICE IN NORTHERN ONTARIO

You have to have a half-million dollars to buy a fucking cabin in the North.

The Canadian market is artificially inflated by chink speculators buying all the land in Vancouver and Toronto. When it crashes, your economy will be so bad that there will likely be talks of accession to the Union by a few of the provinces.

tfw need to move my assets into forms that will survive the collapse, like maybe bitcoin

Are you even trying.

For the Canadians its obvious.
They've done it before, successfully. War of 1812. Canadian colonial garrison troops successfully rebuffed a US invasion then rampaged through the northeastern USA and burnt down the white house, before being forced to withdraw.

For the USA the reasons are also obvious. Lots of valuable territory in Canada.
Resources, clean water supplies, fish, furs, wood, minerals, oil, etc. Canada is a resource rich country and those are resources the USA could use.
Hence why the USA has always eyed up Canada greedily. As the US population expands and it's water mismanagement only gets worse we can expect the USA to become ever more obsessed with Canadas ample water supply.
Plus the USA's lousy environmental protection will start to leave a lot of the USA unpleasant or unhealthy to inhabit, fine for the plebs but the ruling class will be looking for new places to have their summer homes.

The last two elements could be addressed by Trump. But it's unlikely he'll get the chance.

Bitcoin? Surviving?
You need a functional computerised communication infrastructure for bitcoin to work.
How could that survive shit?

point2homes.com/CA/Other-Sale/ON/Lake-of-Bays/12-Bigwin-Island/41492335.html

Just found this but you'd be paying 44k just to own a PART of this place for only TWO FUCKING WEEKS.

I hate this kike real estate market. I've been searching for a place to live for so fucking long and I can't afford shit.

It's single people with pets that's fucking us, not families with children

Why would a real estate crash or indeed an economic crash in general mess up our computers and internet? It should just make everything cheaper. Mexico has internet.

Say that to Venezuelans.

The next big crash will probably see heavy restrictions being placed on communications technology among us plebs.
It'll be a wonderful opportunity for the ruling class.

They'll let the existing network infrastructure be damaged.
Blame lack of funds for it not getting fixed, ramp up the fear and confusion presenting themselves as the solution.
Over time people will come to tolerate the new situation and celebrate the minor access they are permitted.

i thought that was the british

Canada was part of the British Empire at the time.
To us Brits the conflict was essentially part of the napoleonic wars and our focus was fixated on them.
Most of the manpower in the war was native to the region. Including many native tribes, the overwhelming majority of whom supported the Empire, much like they did in the revolution.
The USA was only able to get three of the native tribes on their side and those three were some of the more unreliable ones unsurprisingly.

So it could be labelled a British victory if you want.
But it belongs to Canada in reality.
Even if we did provide the weapons, the training, a good chunk of troops, the naval power, the organisation, many of the commanders, military supplies, etc.

Toledo strip is rightful Michigan clay.

Okay. Now what? Kikecoin is not valid.

Sage for off-topic.

RIGHTFUL

CLAY

wtf is "Adirondack"?

Gloucester County has lots of uranium, just sayin.

?

Why do you want more liberal voters in our democracy?

Go hang yourself in a gas chamber that's on fire. It's the only way to purge this level of stupidity.

Head of white married couple; three young kids; probably more to come. Got 3 cats and various other pets. I'd keep dogs, but small dogs are fucking parasites, and big dogs don't deserve to be cooped up in a city. They keep mice away and the kids play with them; they're a great way for kids to get used to animals instead of being scared of them or not knowing how to treat them. Man has kept animals for the entirety of history: chickens, dogs, cattle, goats, cats, birds. They're our companions and our servants; the reason the Jew has tried to reduce the level of pet ownership is that the Jew sees us as his servants, and objects to the idea of servants having servants.

Not only that, but if shtf, rodents are going to be a big problem: disease, contaminating (or just eating) food, killing livestock (rats love eggs; a decent pair of chickens can be an enormous asset when food is limited), etc. Cats keep the vermin at bay. Perhaps another reason Jews hate cats - maybe they identify with the vermin cats kill? Dogs are useful for hunting, guarding, tracking, and can be trained to defend their owners with their own lives. Owning pets is relatively cheap; it also gives kids an insight into how animals think and act, which can translate into knowing how to deal with strange animals in survival situations, or simply having a secondary source of emotional support and companionship.

The jew has done nothing to try and reduce pet ownership. They promote it.

BUILD THE WALL
RAKE THE LEAVES

Why not to balkanise the Canada? That will enable the former Canadian s to purge the degenerates more efficiently. Just saying.

Remove kebab first

What self-respecting nationalist desires other nations to annex their homelands? God you canucks have no pride.

The society need to collapse first so the polices won't be able to enforce the laws.

Canada is seriously effed so no saving beyond at this point.

Yeah, we know.

This

DO IT

lol newf , a dominion of its own until '33 and only canadian since '49 is surely part of Massachusetts.

Im pro america but claiming newf is dumb (besides they are my countryfu after canada collapses and me and Ilsa and the by's will be alright).

our pride was killed by trudeau the first cuck and now castros literal bastard that he cucked over is running the show.

We're pragmatic. Pride won't ensure a white homeland for our children and I think that is what most of us are worried about.

Newf should be independent again

Keep Toronto, please.

how about you can fuck off, and we're taking alaska back.

I am perplexed by your post user.

Oh, it's just a Russian hacker.

This board used to care about D&C, what happened? I've dissociated myself from not only this place but all forms of participation because I can no longer reveal my nationality without retards repeating stale memes. I've noticed a shift in the userbase of this board.

Canada is shit and I would rather live as a second class citizen in the US. The whites here are already ethnically and culturally the same as the whites in America (except for the frogs), it's not like you're annexing Mexico and getting millions of spics and criminals to deal with. The economy is going to collapse because the housing bubble is still very real here, the dollar is fucking garbage and our faggot prime minister is a chink puppet. Why on earth would any self respecting Canadian not prefer to be annexed by America? We don't deserve to sort this shit out ourselves because we fucked it up so hard we should have our "national identity" of socialism, multiculturalism, and faggotry utterly destroyed, and I certainly wouldn't object to it
t. me a Canadian

Yeah, I hear UNB is involved in things too.

We do not want fucking leafs voting in our republic. They ruined their country, they would ruin ours.

Here, I'll be helpful. You want to help Canadaland? BREAK THEM UP! Free Quebec!

Have a Pepsi you pepsi

Maybe they would start a civil war?

This is literally the only reason Canada has been in a state of war, outside of the two world wards.
Did we all forget The quiet revolution ?

Wow, what a great idea.