Either of these seem like good deals?

Either of these seem like good deals?

I've been wanting to own an arcade cabinet for a while now, these are pretty close and cheap.

Thing is, I never much liked Virtua Fighter. And I liked Bionic Commando, but if you know what you're doing you can beat the game in like 10 minutes.

Guys?

Hurry up or i might just snatch them from you

Fucking do it. Just make sure they work.

Don't get Bionic Commando. The NES version is better. The Arcade version sucks.

Come on

buy just a arcade case, then buy a cheap pc and arcade stick to run emulators

look at this pleb

Those are pretty good prices user. You just had to search craigslist for other prices to see that if they work they're good prices.

look at those dubs

Build a mame machine

Buying 2nd hand arcades is only a good idea if you are capable of handling the technical side by yourself because paying someone to fix your arcade is going to cost you a fortune and that's IF the spare parts still exist.

You are better off saving that money and building a custom MAME arcade, they are more reliable and you can decide exactly how much money you want to spend on it to fit your needs.

What a fucking waste of dubs.

He's not wrong. If you can't get the real product you might as well not bother.

check out retropie and see how their OS would work for your needs

He's right you mongrel.
Combining an emulator with a cabinet is the lowest level of ingenuity a human can achieve.
Go natural or go fuck yourself.

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around how stupid this sentence is

That's not POP'N.

Thats cheap as fuck. Go for it, and learn how to restore them.

Why didn't you build it in an X-shape with two monitors? Elbowing people to play together is stupid.

You know that fucking things have more than 1 game, right?
They are like 40x40cm shits, I used to have a lot of them you can switch them just like regular game cartridges but big as fuck

Here, a pic

Hey bro can i borrow your cartridge?

Just DIY.

It's not mine.

You need to put on your shitposting hat to get it.

Quality posts. Good job keeping the level of discourse high.