Fire damages CIA headquarters and reveals a gigantic drug lab
druglabfire2
initialinitial
j
initial Shareinitial25K
initialinitialinitial
s
initial Tweet
Langley, Virginia | A major explosion occurred last night at the headquarters of the Central Intelligence Agency, igniting a fire which almost completely destroyed an annex of the building and led to the discovery of a suspected drug lab.
archive.fo/MohTn

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/cZ3hw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHAT.

This is one time I hope the (((analysts))) are actually right

This website reporting the news is shady as fuck, so I'm gonna look for corroborating sources.
But this begs the question:

WHAT

never heard of it

What will be the excuse? Evidence locker? Or just deny the story? Maybe it's fake, anyway.

Any actual sources?

This is a satire site, read the footer before you post fake shit.

ban this cockstain

Ohoho this could be massive, anyone can find any other sources?

God damnit.

rest in peace

not the first time the CIA is involved with manufacturing meth
>July 23, 2015 2:02 pm
archive.fo/cZ3hw

op is a faggot who can't produce sources.

you are correct user, I am a cum gargling faggot

We didn't start the fire.

It was on that fateful day in current year, that OP learned that he really should have lurked 2 years before posting.

We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning

They be makin meth son

Seems legit.

I really don't think fentanyl can be made by anything over the counter. It's basically super concentrated pharmaceutical grade heroin. I think Imodium is the only otc opiate type drug, but it doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier, and this just solidifies poo with zero high.

On the one hand, I totally believe that the CIA is heavily involved in pushing drugs. On the other hand, we really need a more reputable source for this info before we can disseminate it to the normalfags.

you can't really into reading comprehension eh? chemicals AND OTC medications… fentanyl can easily be made with fairly easily obtainable chemicals

Looks fake to me desu.