What videogames would Jesus Christ have played?

What videogames would Jesus Christ have played?

Fuck off this is like the eighth Christian game thread in two weeks

DOOM

binding of isaac

E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy

Whatever his fellow kikes play nowadays

This is a blasphemous retelling of the actual binding of Isaac in the bible. disgusting.

Soul Hackers

Fuck off

Stop spamming your shitty autistic meme everywhere kike.

Truth.

skyrim

Jesus probably wouldn't play games. He'd be too busy pushing for the peaceful resolution to the crimes plaguing his children and the acceptance of worshipping the LORD.

Reported for intl.

None of them, video game is a form of sloth at the highest order you NEET freak.

Is there a reason this thread keeps being made everyday?

I mean I am of the faith as well, but the fact this near exact thread is being made every day on the dot, makes me wonder if someone is just trying to cause other people to sperg out for their own amusement.

There you go.

What is the orgin of the meme and why have you been trying to push it so much?

Does this surprise you?

He'd play The sims since it would allow him to apply his carpentry skills and help feed people.

He'd also let'splay it as a way to spread his message.

And He'd pirate it

Your oaths have been voided.

So are you going to reply or you just going to spam?

Jesus wouldn't play vidya. He'd be too busy praying and trying to help others

I just told you what it did.

None. Get out.

Five night at Freddies, gotta support a hardcore believer in his endeavor to make christian friendly video games.

Fuck off

You still aren't saying anything. Do you have an explanation or…? I saw you spam this on Holla Forums a long time ago. Does it get many laughs or are you actually autistic?

Team fortress as that autistic medic that follows the soldier or heavy everywhere.

The good ones, because Jesus isn't a faggot that hates fun.

What he's posting is an oathbreaker. It breaks oaths. So yeah, if you had an oath it's now broken, you better renew it ASAP.

Your oaths have been broken. What's so hard to understand about that?

Does this mean I don't have to pay my student loans?

sweet trips
There is nothing "hard" to understand because there is nothing to understand at all. You are just saying something. What are you referring to? Are you implying posting your autistic meme actually does anything? Do you think you posses magic powers? There is, quite literally, a hotline for people with those sorts of delusions. What even is an oath? Why do you think this? That sort of thing.

I want to know the mind of the shitposter.

It's fucking simple to grasp, user. Your oaths have been broken. You don't need to worry about your oaths anymore.

he wouldn't have played any games cuz he was poor as fuck

And how does that work exactly?

By looking at the image your oaths are broken.

This feels like some jew shit.

Why is that?

Because it's an Oathbreaker.

But what is an oath?

Anything with item duping since he copied & shared bread all the time.
He'd probably pirate games.

Have you ever trolled someone as well as you've trolled me so far?

It's an oath. When you see the Oath Breaker your oaths are null. They're void. You don't have to worry about your oaths anymore. What's so hard to understand?

Do you suck dick?

But I still don't know what is an oath. It's kind of rude to break someone else's something without telling him what you broke.

I knew this day would come.

Remember last week when we were trying to teach that guy how to properly troll and we said you NEVER give up, you always double down? Textbook.

His mom and dad were, but Jesus wore an expensive scholar or rabbi clothing, that's why the Roman soldiers didn't want to tear his clothes up. He was a well educated and respected teacher, no one knows what he did between the 12 and 30 years of his life. Just because he loved to share, doesn't mean that he was poor.

Why are all of your mascots female? it's pretty fucking gay. Why don't you go be feminists, weebs? Fuck off

No

Go learn what an oath is, then know that your oaths are broken.

But why?

Probably Fightan games. He could slip that hole in his hand right over the joystick for ultimate control.

Unless you're talking about Black Jesus - in which case, he's playing Madden 2016.

Because of extreme autism and forced Milhouse meme.

Someone ban the autist please? It's bad enough it gets spammed on Holla Forums by the same guy.

Is that some kind of catholic shit? What's an oath and how is it broken by looking at a shitty meme?

Unteralterbach

Postal 2

TempleOS AfterEgypt

Probably something inspired by a bunch of levantine garbage.

Pretty sure Jesus would have fucked up those muslims and gay rednecks

How the fuck do you win without killing anything? How do you beat mega satan without fighting him?

That's the rating for just monday - friday, it doesn't include the expansion.

Still impressive.
That reminds me I still haven't beaten the newer expansion. I got to the Jihadis Weed Mines and stopped playing for some reason.

Catnip.

I like slowmo in shooters though
I think maybe the COLEMAN level was too underwhelming so I didn't have drive to keep playing much

No, I mean if you want to get Jesus rating you just need to spam catnip.

MMOs to spread the word. He could be like those pacifist that played early Day Z that would just collect food and have backpacks ready for people at the church.

Wouldn't black Jesus play madden AND fighting games? Also what about NBA 2k?

And reported for intl.

Reported for intl

Yeah, 'cause you kill the demons.

This. My dad's a pastor and he introduced me to DOOM. He brought a copy home one day, played through it, and let me play it, too. The way he put it, nothing's more christian than killing your way through hell.

I have immunity cat, you can't do shit to me

Not on muh Holla Forums you don't.

Okay what the fuck.
WHAT THE FUCKING FLYING FUCK
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE JUST FUCKING GAS THIS BOARD AND EVERYBODY ON IT THAT WOULD BE GREAT JUST FUCKING KILL YOURSELF MINNA-SAN GANBARE

he wouldn't have played any of them
video games are worldly entertainment for the sake of glorifying violence and unclean acts and promotes said acts

I'm pretty jews do that user.

dude if this is true, rock on

>>>/christian/

he would play NWN 2 laweful good route

Probably chess.

What does it even represent? A ring and a gemstone? A planet?