Harvard Study Reveals Huge Extent of Anti-Trump Media Bias

heatst.com/culture-wars/harvard-study-reveals-huge-extent-of-anti-trump-media-bias/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1e3Zh
shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-donald-trumps-first-100-days/
shorensteincenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/News-Coverage-Donald-Trump-100-Days-1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When did 'all publicity is good publicity' be completely forgotten by the cia controlled media??

Oh right it didn't and this is all coordinated.

The complete report
>archive.is/1e3Zh
>shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-donald-trumps-first-100-days/
>shorensteincenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/News-Coverage-Donald-Trump-100-Days-1.pdf

People in this day and age don't actually understand what journalistic integrity means.

It never existed. Journalism was always job of shill and Shlomo.

Yes, what an utterly surprising revelation.

nothing, all professional journalists try to sell ads or subscriptions, otherwise they are unemployed

I am surprised it came from Harvard

It just means the evidence is so overwhelming they couldn't ignore it.

Wow if not for that Harvard study I would have never suspected the fake news would be bias against Trump.

take your (you) and shoo

No shit, Sherlock.
Still, that at least gives factual basis for that claim.

Didn't CNN recently told that Obama got "more negative news coverage that Trump"?

This will mean nothing to normalfags. They'll just say "well of course the coverage is negative! Trump is just that bad!"

Normalfags aren't that stupid anymore, user.

the near total lack of fairness in the (((corporate media))) is detectable by nearly everyone.

the ideals of liberty just cannot be removed from the minds in this country, and the media is trying to do exactly that

*normies

You have to go back, stormnigger.

Are you kidding me you Holla Forums le reddit faggot nigger? I hope your mother dies of fucking AIDS.

Sounds like TRS to me.

gas yourself, you cockgobbling faggot.

Wow, not sure if shill or top-tier troll.

Why wouldn't you have shills on the TV news?

that's an interesting window into where (((they))) place the most priority. looks like importing a new, Dem-friendly, voting bloc tops (((their))) agenda.
BUILD THE WALL
>tfw Fox News actually IS "fair and balanced"

Poor bait.

*Non-white. Even as recently as Bill Clinton you had the Democrats being anti-immigration.

Trump's cucked immigration rhetoric is verbatim what Clinton said in the 90's, weaker in some regards actually. The pandering to non-whites is new because they want to replace whites.

There was never such thing.

wut?
don't bother…filtered

Wall doesn't even have missile turrets.

The fact that he regards these invader scum as anything but just that is cucking.

/r/the_donald refugee? Lurk more.

This. (((Pulitzer))) prize. /ourguy/ William Randolph Hearst lost the media wars to (((Joseph Pulitzer))).

How was he defeated? Accusations of "yellow journalism" and (((The Great Depression))) caused him to lose control of his holdings. The jew uses his gold and propaganda to do his bidding.

A detail about Hearst:

Fucking hysterical kikes making the goyim wake up faster than ever to their tricks.

Fox actually IS fair and balanced. I'll be damned.

You've never spoken to normies, have you? Please go outside. By the end of the day if you aren't tempted to reach for a gun, you're a better man than I.

Those charts look pretty spot on considering the source. Fox has always been, at, best, middle of the road. It is only by comparison that they look conservative. The Overton window is real.

The occasional Trump dicksucking from Fox when he does something the neocons like doesn't excuse their constant cheerleading of foreign intervention in favor of Israel

i've went outside more than you have, you double nigger (1).

Oh, you Americans. You have a fatass boomer in the White House and you can't bring yourself to not cry when someone says mean words about him.

And you consider yourselves of "European stock"? HA! You wouldn't be able to handle an hour here. We talk shit about our politicians all the time. You special snowflakes should be gassed immediately.

lel, that's not how it works, friend. It depends on what is being pushed in a positive light and what is being pushed in a negative light.
For example, if half my coverage is a positive on actions such as sabre-rattling against Syria/Best Korea and "softening" on immigration , while half of my coverage is negative on actions like building a wall and russia conspiretard bullshit, then clearly a narrative is being pushed.

The net overall proportion of positve/negative doesn't matter. What matters is what politics/ideas/etc are being pushed as positive or negative. Fox News is controlled opposition meant to trick conservatives into being complacent israel-first cuckservatives while thinking that the problem is just the "liberal media", as if FN isn't part of the problem. Controlled oppo 101

(chKeKed)
you are not wrong on the controlled opposition m8
One solid piece of evidence I can point you to is I've watched every tucker pucker for a month or so and the (((corporate media))) message is strong in him. If you listen carefully to many of his counter arguments there are often open and many times implied (((assumptions))) that show his true alignments.
I think these are not so much conscious as deep prgrammed (((subliminal messages) from growing up under the (((corporate media))) influence and living in D.C.

guys all OCD twitching with his fingers

Good webm. Now I see why people are saying good things about Tucker Carlson.

based harvard tbh t. Harvard

There was a time before Hearst when no one expected journalism to be objective, and newspapers made no pretense about their bias. They used to proudly boast their affiliation with the name of a party in the name of the paper. And there were hundreds of papers.

yeah, they're called boomers.

Hol up. Is you be saying Pulitzer was a jew? We're going to need a source for that claim.

They are even more stupid than that lel.

You're obviously avoiding people who never follow politics, or never talk about it. You're probably avoiding any meaningful conversation at all, since most people are not really capable of holding such a conversation.

No such thing has ever existed, see how Walter Duranty and the New York Times completely covered up the Holodomor from the American people while it was happening or how Walter "global government" Cronkite undermined our war effort in Vietnam. The corporate media has always been in favor of getting young whites killed.