Harvard student submits rap album as his senior thesis. Will graduate with honours

McHARVARD McNUGGETS ON SALE NOW! NIGRAZ* ONLY; WHITE MALES NEED NOT APPLY
*(Jews also welcome)

http: //hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_ODD_RAP_THESIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hCdgDxQbW_U?t=3m39s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1420798/
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oswald_Spengler
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GTMPvpiuyRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bullshit. If they rejected it this nigger would have gone straight for the race card. Guaranteed. That's the only reason this rubbish got accepted.

Great School, really paying attention to details up there.

Video related, I guess.

Decades of education and the protection and appreciation of knowledge, all leading up to this, a nig rapper who get's to graduate all because his jewish professors find his outstanding statement against all that is sane and good, supported by the modern counter-traditional culture of outrage and degeneracy, something worthy of the honor that is to graduate a university such as this

I read a paper saying that when empires decline people tend to gravitate towards academic stuff.

Yes, it's sickening.

Fate of Empires by Charles Glubb?

Yeah that's about it.
Source?

fuck

Going to Harvard means nothing now.

rexresearch.com/glubb/glubb-empire.pdf

shit

It never really did. Harvard for the most part has always been a Marxist Jewish indoctrination center.

Sounds about right.

College is such a fucking joke nowadays. Fuck all of these boomers that want to guilt trip me into getting into debt for this scam. How do we even begin to fix this college system? I hope to see more and more right wing academies pop up and achieve success.

There literally no way to fix any system in your country without first getting rid of the Jews who control it.

Chaucer was about virtue and humanity, not about being English or white. Oh I am mad now.

shut down all humanities departments

The Nazi party saw the degeneration of the arts and labelled it degenerate art.

A revolution needs to take place like this. Universities need to revert to focusing on STEM and objectivity

I'm sick and fucking tired of all these subjective fields filled with subjective ratings of how well people perform. The goal should be to remove subjectivity as much as possible yet the direction universities have taken is the complete opposite. They value black's opinions more because it's a more cultural and diverse and complex opinion.

The arts are fucking insane and a complete waste of money. These people are learning some history and the rest is a marketing degree. Graduate art students don't learn to perfect their art, they learn how to market their product in an appealing way, hence all the fluffy, psuedo-intellectual language that's injected into everything they do.

Rap is just rhymes, any sucker with a rhyme-lexicon can be a fucking rapper.

Come back to me when niggers can actually produce something of worth, like Mozart or Vivaldi. You know, that stands the test of times for centuries instead of being the 15 minute-flavour. (Which i doubt they can, because they are niggers and only reason they are popular in music nowadays is because of who controls the music-business.)

Dude, that's going on the so-called fucking science-departments aswell. You find a thesis that suits you, you find out the results confirmed the thesis because that's the result you wanted and you get a good degree because of it. Leading to subjectivity in conclusions and the whole research itself, which is a fucking joke anyway.

And try do a review on something objectively without getting scolded by the teacher because you were too mean. Like shit, how are you supposed to polish a turd from a third-worlder who can't even write properly?

Mozart and Vivaldi? Lame! I can't shake my ass all over Tyrone and Jamal while blackout drunk to that!

Link is dead. OP didn't archive. Smh

What's with this video? Is this South Africa?

Nice slide thread, cuckchan.

(((Snopes))) did OP's job for him.

Someone archive as it is t working on my phone fsr:
snopes.com/2017/05/18/harvard-student-submits-rap-album-senior-thesis/

I know this…

I'm just beginning University and I'm starting to realise that everything I research is just people quoting each other. You find a source and they cite a source who cites a source and it's just one big chain where I'm writing things that just reaffirm my own beliefs for most cases and citing someone who probably did the same thing just so I can pump out a new assignment that's quality and get my honours. The teachers don't even mark it because they don't care. The sources I cite are increasingly becoming more vague but they never even check or ask questions.

I imagine you could push anything not hard science if you have enough authority figures all agreeing with each other.

Ooga booga gibs me dat dagree cracker

That is true. But you can perfect it to the point where you have to admire the technique. Think of this guy what you want but this is impressive and few people would be able to do it. I don't consider it high art or even "music" though. It's entertainment, like watching someone who's good at sportsball.

youtu.be/hCdgDxQbW_U?t=3m39s

Yes. It's what happens when white people lose power of a country.

Rap is simply focusing on rhythm instead of melody. I don't have a problem with the medium itself, just that Mr. Goldstein at Shoah Records has been using it's catchy beats to turn good white kids into niggers and turn niggers in super-niggers. All while laughing all the way to the bank.

Fuck it, I'm going to do my thesis on Captain Macheath and get Moorman to lay down some sick racial pain hurricane beats with my main man Benny G.

True. That NWA movie surprisingly sheds some light on that.

RAP IS NOT MUSIC
It is no more than percussive poetry. Knowing this allows you to ignore any musicality (lack thereof) in the format and dissect it for its poetic nature (which, of course, there is a lack thereof).

Underrated comment.

Top fucking Kek, the memes write them selves.

How long until they start handing out doctorates to meet quotas?

The arts and fashion are important user but as you point out they all seem to pump out (((Warhol))) clones who see dollars.

Haha, go be black in Africa, see what happens.

And I don't need nigger-loving (for fake) anti-trump fags living in white states to open their stinky mouths.

Let me fill you in on a little something.

You want a huge redpilling on how science actually works? Look into research into currently illegal drugs (and DUDE WEED). Peer review is a joke, I saw both the pro and anti weed sides engaging in it, and it is really about which pharma company can monetize the boomer decline best, not what is actually healthy.

The arts are not important as they can not be objectively measured. There is no good or bad art as it is completely meaningless.

It is a great delusion that most people share and the stupid will try to argue between Mozart and Eminem. You can argue the complexity of something and the ability to replicate it as a metric but beyond that people will simply argue over whatever they personally prefer.

Yea, that's why the jews spend so much time and effort dominating and subverting every form of art they can, because it is meaningless.

Anyone have the "then vs now" pic of Harvard? and the stuttering sheebons who won the national (((debate)))?

Well it's a bit like diamonds, they use narrative and persuasion to give something value because it's a great way to launder money or make money from something that is meaningless.
The first few pieces in a new art movement have meaning. Usually the fact that the last movement has become stale and normified.

Music with lyrics has to be controlled, you cant have people repeating mantras that don't reinforce the control system.

Meaning is attached to art. Value is attached to art arbitrarily.

The value that's been attached to art has made it such a useful tool in swaying people's opinion and selling useless shit to people. Art makes stupid people feel smart. If they get the message or see deep meaning in things then they're better than others. Same goes for anything "cultural".

Art is everything and everything is art. It's meaningless.

What?

SHE KLAK KLAK

checked.

YAH YAH!

my personalized Hell would be listening to that for eternity

THIS IS WHAT COLLEGE DO WITH YOUR SURVIVAL INSTINCTS, DO NOT GO TO COLLEGE

What if we forced all registered democrats to pay a reparations tax because they want to force white guilt down the throats of school children & society in general?

DAT BE DANGERUZ FO NIGGAZ

It's official:
HIGHER EDUCATION HAS JUMPED THE BROOM

It's a multi-layered dodecahedron of meaning user. You couldn't possibly understand.

If these niggers want to act different from everyone else why don't they fuck off to another country with a society that does the same things they do?

Why didn't you listened?

Can blacks talk about anything other than being black? This white nationalist imageboard is less obsessed with race.

When I'm Emperor that image will be mandatory in all grade school primers.

dark and moody
one wonders how he made it last 10 tracks when those 3 words sum it up perfectly.

Setting aside the absurdity of some monkey mouthed ooga boogaing pavement ape making an "album" of screeching and WE WUZ as a senior thesis, but how is this nigger 20 years old and graduating? Did it get fast tracked too? I went into my uni just turning 18 and left in 4 years, which is a shock nowadays because of courses in certain semesters only and assorted bullshit that unis push to get that student loan/govt benny cash. So again, how is this nigger out at fucking 20?

Naaah….it was breddy gud in the 30's and 40's when o-chem was blowing up as well as physics and bio. Of course it was infiltrated in the 50's but still was a stellar school for sciences up until maybe the last 15 years or so. An user could do well there, just could never reveal your powerlevel. Sage for nigger shit, this is not politics, we all know how pozzed universities are.

Didn't you hear? His lovely parents purchased official Baby Einstein (tm) merchandise.

Of course. Soon universities will be handing out degrees to niggers without asking them to take any courses at all, because it would be racist to not acknowledge their "life experience".

Pfft and these kikes expect me to pay my "loans" back

Give them as many worthless degrees as they want. Companies who hire them will weed these gros out instantly.

Also look at baby tray tray, he wuz a gud boi gettin that posthumous BS in Aeronautical Science without even applying to a uni

We're halfway there.

Only if they want an expensive race discrimination case, which even if they win will have done damage to their reputation given that most people will have prejudged using social media interactions.

It's not fast tracking really because nig years are different to white years given that most don't make it to retirement on account of getting shot by another nig.

Oh how delightfully tolerant and multicultural.

If the company has a high enough gro quota they're fine.

You can call them niggers, this is a safe space you faggot

nothing of value was lost.

Greatness comes from competition and merit not handouts and coddling. Worthless degrees are more harmful to them than real equality anyways.

Always preferred gros instead of nigger. I've noticed negros bothers them a lot more.

"Boy" works wonders too

Even better.

"Those people" and "thugs" drive them insane.

What do you think peer-review is? There's been so many studies showing that peer-review is flawed. One dude even wrote a script that write bullshit studies and he sent them out to top journals and got them published no problem.

"So peer review is a flawed process, full of easily identified defects with little evidence that it works. Nevertheless, it is likely to remain central to science and journals because there is no obvious alternative, and scientists and editors have a continuing belief in peer review. How odd that science should be rooted in belief."
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1420798/

Isn't "urban" a thing, now?

Really we're just circling back to just calling them niggers at this point

What is the goal of doing this shit? Why are they allowing this?

This

anons recreated nigger rap for shit and giggles and the endresult is just as "good" as the original "songs". Rap is shit and wouldn't even be a thing if it wasn't for (((Hollywood))) enforcing it.

the hard thing to do was creating new fake scientists under various pen-names who published script-generated studies using each other as peer-reviewers and got them published as innovative research
it took the whole might of the establishment several decades to get this result with social sciences, using the Frankfurt school as the seed brain-bank to self-validate their planned results, then letting leftism grow out of it

they didn't plan anything to prevent the misuse of their tools, so today you get some groid who graduated in rap, and they can't do anything about it without having to admit that the whole system is bullshit

As in urban gorilla? Yes that's a thing. Gangbangers probably wouldn't go down too well either.

If you ever get a partially literate one it's worth pointing out:
We all came from Africa (supposedly) and slavery is the second oldest trade. So blacks invented it and whites died to stop it. Now all we need to do is repeat that for polygamy and genital mutilation and the planet will be much better off.
Then walk away quickly while they ponder that nugget.

When I'm Emperor, there'll be no need.

"b-but muh instuh tooshanalize ray cizum."

The worst part of this is the negresses' cargo cult-ish imitation of the way people talk in debate. The whole reason people talk fast and take as few breaths as possible in tournaments is to get more out within the time limit, it looks and sounds fucking stupid and everyone knows it but the rules make it optimal. The negresses are completely missing the point of it and it's not accomplishing anything because half the sounds coming out of their mouths are uhs or stuttering. The guy is clearly fucking stupid but he's putting on a much better performance because he's not bothering with the conventions at all.

Welcome to the real world. Now try looking at history through only the lens of primary documents. You'll find a world that comes across stranger than history would lead us to believe.

Video of actual fast talking debaters just for reference. That negress is probably at like 100 wpm, maybe? Someone with autism should count.

Get jews out of academia asap

I can't believe that Harvard of all places, would accept Nigger Rhymes as a thesis. I thought that the upper echelon would be spared from Marxist degeneracy. But, I must admit, I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to English theses. Can anyone tell me what is ordinarily expected from students?

I'm starting to think the only way to save ourselves from this is to have open source universities. We need a Github style repository for courses. Just download an entire semester and work through it by yourself, with no other external help. That should eliminate poos, spics, and niggers. It would also lower tuition costs to virtually nothing. Eliminating the student loan slavery that whites fall into today. The only difficulty aspect would be gating it away from nonwhites, as I see it necessary to have nonwhites in the current university system. That way they can stay in the most savage and primitive of mental states.

I really enjoy how one of the first comments is "I CANT BELIEVE HOW MANY IGNORANT UNEDUCATED PEOPLE ARE COMMENTING HERE" where there are literally 0 negative comments.

That's not the first time I've seen that happen. Paid shills/comment bots are real. Fucking kikes.

It's like that on WaPo.
Then if people don't take the bait, they complain that no one is leaving negative comments. You get shit like
Libs are extremely dependent on victimhood.

Thank you

Or they're just deleting comments they don't like and botting up comments they do.

TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE

The issue is credentialism. While HR departments are staffed by the most useless but plausible elements of the corporate body, they will want pieces of paper issued by their soulmates in the universities.

It would be to the definite advantage of the elite to start asking hard questions about the value of the credentials being offered, but at this stage there's so much ponzi wealth around it doesn't really matter.

A business that can't ringfence white talent away from diversity will lose them because whites run away until they can't.

Does Harvard realize that a degree with their name on it means next to nothing theses days thanks to this sort of shit?

An employer that sees a nigger with "Harvard" on his CV knows exactly what he'd be getting. A nigger.

b-bitches
c-cars
damn it's hard to be a nigga
white man always hatin on da nigga

What I don't get about your post is: why are you assuming that those negresses aren't also debating this way because of the rules of competitive debate? Were those girls just giving a speech or sermon? Were they not also debaters? Were they not also, as debaters, applying this technique in order to score more points? How have they missed the point if they're basically in the same situation and applying the same solution? Is the situation not the same?

I like having a large lexicon to draw from. Nigger, coon, porch monkey, gro, boy, dindu etc…

No race or group of people on this planet have more insulting names dedicated to them than the nigger. I say use all the names often.

You don't need to break links anymore.

Am I the only one here who actually wants to listen to the album?

I'm actually in the school of thought, that some fucking english teacher has no business appointing a grade for it, should be in the faggoty art dept. But agreed, I still want to hear this bullshit.

It's like, you're going to fucking Harvard, nigger, what do you have to contribute? He's not even majoring in negrology, he's studying old English lit and his conclusion is "I'm black."

If the album was actually useful, like if it taught other niggers basic arithmetic, then passing him might not be a guaranteed virtue signal - I'm sure his kike advisor thought of this.

he's studying old English lit and his conclusion is "I'm black and qualified to be a software engineer at Google."*

(check'em)
DAS RITE!

Was it the equivalent of a paper? If I rapped my Master's thesis it would be ~40 minutes long and pretty damn good. I'd like to hear if it's more than bix nood.

bump

Listens to too much Chance.

This faggot sucks.

do you happen to be a (((emmaneul))) voter you shilly negro?

Tell me about it.

how the mighty have fallen.

If you've ever looked at the "honours" classes you'll notice they are all liberal arts/indoctrination degrees these days.

Is this real?
This isn't real right?

oh, so he was rapping about he didn't have to do shit to get accepted into harvard?
or maybe he was rapping about how he could get anything he wanted by simply being black and asking for it?

black privilege is real, holy shit.

Ok so to be fair here.

He's not obligated to turn in a senior thesis, but most departments seem to require it in order to graduate with honours. Which means he has presumable already passed and rather well.
A student can ask to turn in artwork as their senior thesis (as a creative thesis) with past examples including novels, screenplays or poetry collection.

So overall?
This isn't really that out there in relation to the existing rules. He's probably just the first to go "lol rap/hiphop album"
And he is putting it out online for free, when normally you'd expect a nigger to find a way to make money off it getting noticed by the media.
Also it would be interesting to learn of its quality in comparisons to other examples of rap/hiphop. At least from someone who enjoys such things and isn't some mindless nigger.

The primary problem with peer review as a system is that it requires repetition of experiments by multiple groups.
There's no money in this so universities don't give a shit and there's no "glory" in it so academics don't give a shit.
There's no funding blocks for universities tied to them repeating other peoples experiments to confirm or deny the results. On the rare time there is a chance of funding its only if they get a particular outcome of the repeat experiment.

So no university will spend money on repeating experiments (which is lets face it, expensive)
And no academic will waste his time when there's no prospect of him being the first to publish

How can peer review survive as a concept in such an environment?
It requires an inherently altruistic society rather than one as greedy and self centred as ours.

Turning in any "art" as a thesis, unless you're an art major, is stupid.

What I want to know is if it's good. If it actually matched The Canterbury Tales I can excuse the nigger tier "music"

Seeing our educational standards lowered so niggers can succeed never fails to enrage me.

Well it is called a creative thesis.
You wouldn't be bitching if it was a white guy submitting a war poetry collection he'd written or something.
He doesn't seem to have done anything out of the realms of the acceptable.

Even worse is that white students are given worse grades no matter how intelligent they show themselves to be, or how well they do on assignments.

In my freshman year required writing class, the kike professor gave all the white students Bs and all the black students As, even though the niggers were all demonstrably worse writers, and less articulate during class discussions.

As is the nature of subjective academia.

Reread what I wrote, faggot. Unless he's an art or music major, an art-based thesis should not be acceptable. The same applies to poetry of any kind. Unless an english major, poetry should not be accepted as a thesis. I would never consider submitting my Trump photoshops as my Economics thesis, for instance.

So once again all have degrees, but you'll hire the white guy. Of course, you can't directly, so you form an overseas company which hires the white guys to outsource them to you, all on home soil.

No because it's not his graduate thesis.
It's a senior thesis. Which he didn't actually have to do to graduate, it's only a requirement at some institutions if you want to graduate with honours.
So we can presume one way or another the nigger has passed and will graduate. It's just a question of whether or not he does so with honours.

So if you were doing a degree in economics. You would still need to pass the exams to graduate.
But you could also submit your trump photoshops (if your course director/supervisor agreed) as a creative thesis.
Though most of the time a senior thesis is some piece of original research or some kind of study.
So considering how unscientific and what utter garbage economics is as a field? Those Trump photoshops would probably be about as useful to humanity as any research or study you could offer in their place.

You don't understand what I'm saying. I'm saying the standards for a senior thesis are bogus because literally anything, regardless of relevance to your major, will be accepted.

>>>Holla Forums

That's kind of the point.

Bless you AWM. Another gem.

It doesnt get controlled, the control system is around them and once they "feel" the control it changes because that is what they do. In that matter control is an illusion to them. You can live in a dictatorship and feel free or feel enslaved in a free society. What matters is how they recognize their surroundings and what they choose to be and in a way their brain emphazises certain things for whatever reason, and that "certain things" would be the art.
And this is also the way they use to submit their priviledges to them. Because the way they are and their hormone levels dictated the redline of their intelligence.

Fuck off communist scum. Watch "Why Beauty Matters" until the day you die.

The first thing boobanimals do is to infect you like an unprotected computer that connects to the internet for: without any clear purpose or sense.

The key to taming the succubus is not playing her game. You shouldn't be the one trying to keep her - this is the position of the lesser, this is why girls go after "bad boys" who drop them like they're nothing. Mark Twain said "to make something valuable, make it difficult to attain." She should be the one working to keep you. When you pander to a woman, it says "you're worth more than me, p-please like me" when as a man your attitude should be more like "This is who I am, it doesn't matter to me whether or not you like it (confidence) because I have more important shit to worry about. I don't have time to pander to people so they'll like me (because I don't like myself - hence submission of character to the herd) But if you want to stick around, that's cool"

A lot of people fall for the "love" trap. Where they think letting a person step all over you is acceptable because you want to keep them around (loneliness) often because they can't get anyone else = weakness = unattractive.

tl;dr: Be who you want to be, say what you want to say, and do what you want to do. If you have a good moral compass you will find respect and admiration. Don't ever let getting some pussy take precedence over that. Then watch as you'll have to beat them off with a stick to leave you alone.

What show is that from?

I dont try to keep her, and she also isnt a regular female for that matter, it is the dominant one that overtly fucks other cunts or passive aggressively makes other women that are pretty and i would like to fuck uneasy, and i know those other women take a great interest in me.
If you give her an inch she will take the whole arm.

THE SYSTEM MUST BE PURGED

And there is no such thing as taming her, it will be shittest over shittest. And that is also true for other people not just females. Then i have to be the cool one because it is "party time" again, and it is always the same shit. Like a fucking menace.
Sometimes i think there is an invisible force through a combined force of asdfqwerty of personalities that shapes things, and i can see exactly that.

Excellent post.

Why is no one doing anything about this shit? First the BLM spam on an application and now this.

Dope Rhymes!

Are you sure you belong here?

Whine, cry, play the victim, and fools will raise the flags of your kind's "supremacy" over feels and being retarded.

(dystopia)
Seems about right.

But Holla Forums taught me niggers are too stupid to pass college?

Checked.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oswald_Spengler

Bayerisch is written with an E.

Was he trying to get the attention of this slut or is she reading one of his songs? Same kind of progressive shit except her's is a poem that she can't even recite without constant reference to her smartphone.

The Young Pope.

All niggers must fucking hang!

What your mind wants to bend to is something to goes to a more natural basis, like my military friends outlined in a more drastic but for that matter extremely accuarte vector that you experience through what you pick up of that information that little goyphones give to you and other people that magically present.

MODERN economics is garbage.
Soon as they introduced maths it fell apart as you can't mathematically represent human behaviour.

Economics is a field where philosophy and political theory dabble in psychology.
No room for math.

And think of a senior thesis as an extra credit project if it helps you understand.

You always get those exceptions that prove the rule.

How did this turn into a discussion about thots?

He affirmative action'd his way through and you know it.

If you are talking pragmatic econimics this isnt true, it all interlinks Doesnt mean it makes any sense.
In fact maths are a the most dominant vector here in short time calculation.

Confirmed.

You seem to have misunderstood what this saying actually means. It doesn't mean that a rule (as a mathematical, logical or scientific principle) can exist with exceptions, because such a thing is not a rule.
What it means is that you can DEDUCE a rule from knowing the exception, i.e:
A man who parks in front of this sign on any day other than sunday cannot be given a parking ticket, because the exception "no parking on sundays" proves the rule: "parking allowed"

*a legal rule or a rule of social conduct, not a physical, mathematical or scientific "rule."

My Dean got his holidays paid by George Soros, to go stay at a vin yard in Georgia, "looking for mass graves from the Stalin era, never finding any.
(PS: It holodomor is the same guilt trip against whites in Russia, as holocaust is in rest of the world in Germany (All whites are bad))

Can we hijack the jewish agenda to destroy american culture via nigger academia and meme some kind of nigger war that will trickle up to the academic juden? After all, it's jews and literal jewnigger mixed-race that author all of the albums that you see in rap media. A nigger cant get a contract without placating the local jew/jewnigger agent.

You obviously have no understanding of economics. Human behavior is predictable, and predictability means it can be measured statistically. Numbers may scare you, but it's not very hard.

I will concede that speculative investment is, to a degree, bullshit, but to understand human behavior, you have to study and measure it statistically. If you weren't so retarded and had any understanding of the field, you would know that.

No. Economics has nothing to do with philosophy and political theory. Econ has to be manipulated and twisted to meet certain beliefs, because economic and statistical truths remain true regardless of political theory or philosophy. How people behave, the statistical data that show it, don't change based on philosophy. Again, stop being so retarded.

I suppose next you'll tell me that we shouldn't discriminate against niggers because crime statistics can't represent human behavior.

>>>Holla Forums

t. Econfag

Looks like they need a Holla Forumsack to balance out all that nigga domination.

We just have to profit from that before we ll be enslaved. And this is how this board should behave.

Finna join Harvard?

Remember back in high school when you were writing english papers about the holocaust? This is pretty much the same shit all over again. It slowly crept into english classes, then into history classes.

No Jamal, this is an english class, you're paper can't be about your identity, you need to read the books we assigned you and you need to use your skills of persuasion to convince us about what the author was trying to convey.

Social studies was a mistake

All these ivy league schools do is absorb money for (((academics))) anyway. Better to accelerate their collapse by admitting worse and worse candidates.

How fucking shit of a human being/race are you when the only accomplishment you have is being a victim? I fucking swear, I'm so sick of this "we can all be victims" mentality. Have some personal fucking identity you spineless fucking cowards. Literally the only thing these faggots have to define themselves as a person is "black" "gay" or whatever shit is currently at the top of the progressive stack. They believe in nothing and only follow the herd.

All of this "identity" bullshit is just me, me, me selfish mentality. So many people don't believe there's anything greater to live for than themselves.

That's what I've always thought since day one.
All those brats need to shut the fuck up and realize that there are more important things to life than who they are. Nobody is going to give you brownie points simply because you're a brownie lol

The reason why this brats devolve into identity politics is is because there is a certain mechanism to it just like you can imagine the 10 stages of empires, there is a certain human impetuus and it has to go somewhere and there isnt just a spirtual side to it but also a materialistic side and if the materialistic side cannot be met it will go to spirtual one and that means your identity politics shit.

"Nigger" is a severely empowering word.

I use it on my self and occasionally on (mostly so far white, friends); really gets their attention and gets me a credit for being able to do something most people really can't do.

gotta use discernment though. i prefer to be effective / impressive correctly over being brash or a fool.

I noticed in 2013 that the word was empowering.

use groid if you want a racial designation word for sub-saharan black.

lately IRL I've been using Nigger as follows:
Here's my Hello my name is sticker, notice it's a 7-letter word, the last letter is "period."
Nigger.

Here's my desk nameplate: "NIGGER"

Here's my frosted office door.
(door just says "Nigger" on it, or The Word plus some emeritus or work titles and such.

anons using The Word to denote my-blackdar-indicates-black-ethnicity -people are, rather counterproductively, empowering groids etc., just GIVING a power word to a group the don't understand/don't like / fear / don't have any experience with / wish to dismantle or wish to incorrectly embolden / empower.

anyway. as you were.

oh, and i live near harvard. never seen this guy lol.

Already been done better, earlier and more giftedly by Baba Brinkman, seriously better. What the nigger does the godlike entity of the Aryan Improves.
Here's my favorite track from his album, performed live!
—–
The Miller's Tale, or Alpha versus Envious Beta cuck.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GTMPvpiuyRY

There's a difference between art and (((art))), user.

I don't think he is the worst one here. If it weren't for ivy league pandering to niggers and kept themselves white, the standards would never have dropped.

You read an idiot's paper.

Ivy League degrees will soon be sold in black ghettos the way they used to sell life insurance there. Professors will go door to door collecting 10 cents a week for four years for a BA.

Does it means that Harvard is the double nigger now?

Don't they have a 25% Jewish enrollment?

Story Rap done by Whites is amazingly better. Case in fucking point

The traditional, western standards of education and knowledge are dead. I wonder what Plato would say to this.

Fugg
t. Bladdo

Fucking niggers ruining everything

i would be p pissied if i was a white boy going there and had to write a 300 page paper to pass

t. bladdo

You could say the same about injecting heroin I suppose.

Because they're copying the superficial appearance of normal debaters' technique without getting any of the speed benefits of that technique. That's what "cargo cult" means.

WHy are ghetto 90s haircuts making a come back? Even the niggers I went to school with made fun of them.

jesus christ, this shit is retarded, is it only americans that do this?

nope. english-speaking chinks, and I assume other anglophone countries do this too. because they're too autistic for moot court.

itt: anons butthurt that they didnt make it into Harvard

LOL

Jesus, how have I never heard this before. There are some parts where the flow is a bit off but damn that shit had me rolling.

Remember when College was white and cost only a fraction of your monthly income?

Remember when only the best people attended and improved with one-another? Remember when the Professors were at the cutting–edge of their fields in such a way that bleeding-edge research could actually be done?

Remember when Colleges actually a good investment?

Perhaps you've missed the last 10,000 rich years of African history?

I mean South African HistoryBeavers make better Houses

This one is Yale but the point is the same

Holy shit, I had no idea it was this bad.

I'm feelin it, keep this coming. Bill Shakespeare was the original "rapper," fucking genius lyrics compared to the literal retarded negroes.

Particle physics is academic. Don't confuse (((academics))) with real academics.

Everyone looks sharp and serious–a far cry from the muds and phone/laptop zombies today. Even the genetic Aryans are fucking worthless because they're douchebros who do drugs and dip and can't form a coherent thought in class.

No, I think it was always a joke that's only become more blatant.

As one of the few people on this board to have attended one of the better Ivy League universities (not Cornell or LOLBrown) for both my undergraduate and graduate degrees, I'll tell you from experience that the only value that can be derived from this experience are the networking opportunities that you get. Access to powerful individuals is the single biggest selling point of an elite university, so if you're an antisocial NEET who doesn't go out of their way to network with as many people as possible, you may as well go to a much cheaper state school where you will get the same exact education with significantly less SJW-tier pozzing and a significantly dumber student body where you will be able to shine brighter.

As far as the student body goes at my school (and every other Ivy), the vast majority of students range from being just general assholes to outright mentally ill, and perhaps 10% of the students are redeemable human beings. Around 35% of the university consists of legacy students, meaning their parent(s) or grandparent(s) (sometimes as many as 5 generations) attended, so they get vastly preferential admissions opportunities. The rest of the student body is made up of extremely wealthy, cheating international students, affirmative action niggers and spics, and a small number of high performing, hard working regular students that earned their way in.

I am not at all surprised that Harvard accepted a rap album as a senior thesis. The level of work that many students here put out is highly over-rated, especially within the English major, and the Ivy League schools are in competition with one another about who can virtue signal harder. Only 3% of the university is black, meaning that even despite all of the academic advantages that negroes enjoy, they couldn't get in the door. It is too much of a liability for an elite university to admit complete and utter retards who will inevitably tarnish their reputation since the university gets a ton of money from donors who expect to see an image of high academic standards, even if the level of actual discourse is quite low.

For that reason, the negroes that do get in are celebrated and fawned over by the entire department. I'll admit that even I somewhat fell for that effect of painfully low expectations. I've met a handful of negroes who were quite smart and some who may have even gotten in without the assistance of affirmative action, and I was amazed. Not because any of them blew my mind or told me something that I haven't considered before - they were still well below average intelligence among the students here, but because they could string ideas together in a coherent manner. I am so used to negroes nigging and rarely being intelligible that to witness a couple of fairly smart blacks was such a shock to me that had I not analyzed the content of their ideas in an objective manner, I would have believed that they were even geniuses. That's how our Harvard-educated negro friend managed to get by with a rap album thesis. If his thesis was entirely composed of the word "nigga" for 50 pages, he might still have graduated, albeit without honors.

No worries, user, not everyone makes it to the (((top))) ;^)

This makes me so fucking angry. He lifted a structure from Chaucer, larded it up with whiny nigger rants about his criminal friends getting arrested, and now he officially has a first-rate education.

The next time somebody tells me they graduated from Harvard, "with honors" no less, I'm just giving them this story. Harvard means nothing anymore.

On another, I will ;^)

But goy, if you work hard you will have the exact same opportunities as me, guaranteed :^)

/fin

Yes

Its something my university hates talking about because it blows apart the whole "oh just work hard and you'll get anywhere" narrative, but we live off of alumni donations in large part so you need a powerful alumni network.

Ultimately, all major decisions for the University are made by the trustees who only care about reputation and the bottom line. Equal opportunities are for the admissions brochure, so to speak.

It's like watching the South African parliament.

1905 created 2015

That is why we shouldn't allow the jews in at all. They have been doing this for thousands years. It is a wonder that we failed to genocide them long time ago otherwise we wouldn't be in this serious mess. I am so sad about the messed up situation that we are in.

Look at this picture, passive agressiove disgusting betas and losers from asianmasculinity, niggers here becaause of cuck schools in USA wanting to pick niggers because of some sport and give steroid for them, and don't pick whites since USA have this anti-white cuck tendency, in some of these shit meme sports in USA who aren't popular in the rest of the world and even their nigger dream team lose to spain in some olympics even spain bastkball don't being popular and nobody plays it daily like niggers in USA who no other people want to lives or play nothing with them, and disgusting white women who the democrats party want to victimize while pretend that black women are living good with niggers, asian women are living good with asianmasculinity, arab women are living good with muslims, and white women 100% of the media and everything is the biggest victim of history of victimization to try to make white women some sort of POC mixed with them and the white men alone as target of democrats vermin party and these cuckold anti-white shit made in your shithole. In the end they are all garbage and USA will need to pay for people of other countries to work for them while give free gabage for these people.

Women and minorities is code word for "WHITE WOMEN" and "minorities" who already include women and the word "women" is stupid.

""white men"" aren't called ""men"", they are called ""white men"" for every disgusting polarization, demonization, or any garbage made by demon vermins party.
""white women"" are called ""women"" to try to pretend that white women is part of other race, tribe, group and democrats party wanting their votes while using white men to be racially trashed and white women 100% in every media, comics, everything, the most pampered, and in the end wanting to invent a imaginary card for white women in hope of put them like part of other group, tribe, race and try to sell this narrative in desperate way to try to get votes of white women and let white men be used alone as the scapegoating and racially trashed while white women not and being the only race used in every disgusting industry owned by democrats party against men of own race in every way, for years.

While the white male is racially attacked, scapegoated, look at the old cuckold in the middle and the rare white in behind, now look at the asianmasculinity losers, niggers and white women in this picture.

Is disgusting this picture, you see the hardworking white men who developed the country, and see all the disgusting people who shit in white, race baiting you, don't work for nothing, try to trashing in yoruselves, and is disgusting see whtie women in this picture.

It's like the democrats party who they removed white men of presidency but keep the white women because they want their votes since they don't think that can win with niggers, and choose white men to be polarized trashed shit.

"WOMEN AND MINORITIES"
is code word for "WHITE WOMEN" and "MINORITIES", white women in a imaginary world of victimization, of white men being racially trashed, because democrats party want the votes support of white women, while pretend that black women are living good with niggers, asian women are living good with asianmasculintiy, arab women are living good with muslims, but keep the racial anti-white male everything made by this disgusting evil vermin shit.

The old cuckold/jew in the middle, maybe only one white dude in the end, and the rest being made of asianmasculinity, niggers, anti-white male vermins and white women having even more privileges while the white male is the racially trashed and scapegoated in every mental gmynistics since they are the choosen for vermins of democrats party for ths while they are beging for voting of white women

White women would change if they started to be racially trashed, people stop using code words like "women" for "WHITE WOMEN" in these things.

Minorities already include the women of other race, the word "women" in this case is just code word for white women

"Women and minorities" = "White women and minorities"
In this case women is code word for white women.

I don't get why you hide "white women" in the word "women" while white men aren't called "men" but they are called "white men" to polarize and race baiting on this.

We're way past the point of Idiocracy. The idiots in this movie had enough awareness to know their limits. Today's idiots think themselves experts on everything.

There's only one good artist that ever did anything decent with Chaucer and that's Baba Brinkman. Here's an example of the Miller's Tale:
For those of you unfamiliar with this work it's about a chad, a cuck and a faggot all trying to bed the same chick and the insane shenanigans that result.

on my last usa vacation, i swear ~20 niggas wanted to sell her mixtapes to me.

a real pest

nigger, why?

oyy vey, these nigg - I mean - "Exceptional AFRICAN-AMERICANS" are very DIVERSE and PROGRESSIVE, goyim

It's a mistake to believe that this represents a new lowering of the quality bar for theses.
Universities have been awarding passes to substandard theses submitted by women, niggers and fags for decades, in the name of equality and fairness.
Now a nigger takes his turn and it's news, he could have submitted the usual documents amounting to the same quality of work as a rap song and still been awarded a pass.
The problem isn't niggers submitting rap music, because even the ones that submit papers shouldn't be passing in most cases if objectively marked.
The problem is Jewish and White liberal professors.

Can we all agree that rap and hip hop are the most degenerate music ever conceived!?

We should have just killed all the niggers when we had the chance. They shouldn't have been considered human. Killing them should be no different than stepping on an ant.

Without a doubt. A lot of its development as a genre is very similar to how jazz was viewed in the 1920s and 1930s, but at least jazz has SOME redeeming characteristics to it (idiosyncratic theory, emphasis on improvisation, etc.) Rap is simply degenerate all around.
Even artists that pride themselves on moral correctness (Kanye, Kendrick Lamar, etc.) clearly display tendencies of polygamy, aggression, and hedonism. Rap represents musical understanding of the lowest common denominator, so much so that the music is ignored in favor of the bullshit the rappers themselves peddle.
Want proof? Look up the song "Caroline" by a rapper called Aminé. That song is based off ONE NOTE constantly bumped for four minutes straight while the guy stutters about some girlfriend. It charted on the Billboard Top 100 last year, which should tell you about the heightened musical understanding of the general American populace. No one cares about theory or harmony or creativity anymore, so long as the song is "relatable" and "has a good beat."
The fact that rap is now the predominant genre of mainstream music is indicative enough of the kikes' gradual corruption of music as a whole. Rap deserves to be exterminated.

Look at all these digits!

Bachelor of:

Arts

not science

Similarly, a white hippie could have done the same thesis with a short story or a long poem.

Yeah, I was pretty shocked with it too. But hey, who am I to talk, I am but a dumb and racist goy who has no appreciation of (((cultural music))) XDdddd

Ivy leagues are a joke now and everybody knows it. Employers hate hiring Harvard grads for example because their dumbshit grade inflation is the highest in the league and they pass full on retards.

Jews destroy the white universities.

So far hilarious, how has this not been all over Holla Forums like the guy who did video related.

What is the fucking point of even "debating" like that, it sounds fucking stupid and nobody even knows what they're saying and seems like a total waste of time.

The old debate that they used to do in England at Oxford or Cambridge, can't recall which, where they would take a few hours and it was very informative.