Bitcoin just hit 2000$, what now ? Will it's exponential growth ever stop ? Is it too late to invest in it?

Bitcoin just hit 2000$, what now ? Will it's exponential growth ever stop ? Is it too late to invest in it?

Will invest when it crashes and burns

Have you considered the possibility that BTC could never be as low as 2000$ in the future?

Shitcoin speculators will hang

It has to crash back down at some point, there's no way in hell that it won't.

I remember someone saying those exact same words back in novemeber (2016) when it was 750$.

Lol it was shit years ago and its shit now.
I don't deal with jewish fiat money at all and their should you.

Probably some kind of pump n' dump scam. Kikecoins will never be money, go back to bed Satoshiberg.

Why would you give up physical assets for ones that are tied directly to your computer's HD and are 1000x easier to lose, steal, or otherwise be jewed out of?

Honestly I don't think there are enough new investors willing to buy at 2k, considering that it's still largely the domain of ITfags and neckbeards. Maybe if there are a number of big stories (i'm talking national news) about bitcoin it will shoot up.

The tone of doubt in this thread will be echoed across the thoughts of many bitcoin investors, causing them to sell or at least to hold off from buying.

BTC is aryan money:
-non-inflatable (there are a fixed ammount of BTC, forever)
-Decentralized, no entity can manipulate it.
-Secure, powered by the unbeatable strength of mathematics
-Fast, massive ammount can be moved in minutes
-Anonymous, you are just a number that YOU choose.

$/£/€ is jewish money:
-inflated by 3-10% per year
-Unsecure, millions of stolen/hacked cards/accounts every day
-Centralized, Rotschilds supervise everything and can change the value of any currency as they see fit.
-Slow, it take days to move money.
-Named, every transaction you do is tracked by your bank and sold to alphabet agencies and other jewish corporations.

Found the jew, OP's curve prove that there has been nearly never a drop in value over periods greater than a week

Chinks love Bitcoin. If they're not hiding their money in Canadian real estate, they're investing in Bitcoin. It will continue to go up as long as the Chinese government continues their witch hunt on illegal income in China.

Nobody cares how much it's worth. It's the next cog in the ZOG.

Fucking lmao. Think about it. Publicly denounce the holohoax? "Oh what happened goyim? your bitcoin wallet file somehow magically deleted itself! Too bad you can't hold anyone accountable for the hack because your wallet file was stored on YOUR computer! Good luck protecting yourself when we have backdoors in every home OS!"

It's the ultimate Jewish Currency. Not only is it completely fucking immaterial, it's also stored in an area that for most people equates to "under the mattress" (unless you're one of those dumb fucks that holds all their assets on a trading site).

Ban bitcoin threads from Holla Forums. Every time a thread is posted about it, it's never anything but shills trying to pump up the value of their wallets and downtalk anyone who criticises the idea of completely intangible currency.

Stupid question, I understand how to invest in stocks but how does one invest in Bitcoin?

I like Bitcoin but the Segwit/Core fiasco is just embarrassing really. These developers who are paid by big banks are trying to take down BTC from within and no one is doing anything about it.
Meanwhile the price continues to climb for some reason but Ethereum moves with better price action causing BTC's market share to drop below 50% for the first time ever.
But I like Bitcoin and hope it does well. It has the right idea and may be a needed step in our evolution as a species. Or at least as a race. And there are people in Trump's administration who feel the same of course. Which is good.
Many who use cryptocurrencies aren't aware of the racial implications of it. They simply think in terms of 'muh anti-government' or 'muh non regulated money'. They aren't Jew-wise. But ironically the code is.
Anyways all of that said I am having a hard time getting over the bitterness of missing out on the early coins due to life circumstances and so if it does well it will have to do so without me.

can you tell us more about it?

You buy some and wait.

Simply you have to buy and own some. Buying Bitcoin properly is the exact same thing as buying a piece of real gold in that you exchange dollars for it, and then it becomes yours and yours alone. The difference being of course that it is all digital.
The place where most people get started is on a website called coinbase. But they usually get pretty sketchy during times of high volume and so it might be useful to look for alternatives.

No it will continue to go up. It is the new replacement for failing global currencies. It can only go up.

Oh…..cheers guys. Looks like I was overthinking this.

Ethereum is the Big Banks answer to Bitcoin. It is the Jewish competitor to the Aryan BTC. It takes all of the good parts of digital currency and ties them together with all of the Jew parts of fiat currency such that if it takes off, nothing will really change for society as it is inflationary and controlled by a central entity who can adjust the codebase at any time for ((any reason)).
That said it has some interesting aspects but is not the correct choice for those who understand the true value of cryptocurrencies which is something like Freedom. Plus the founder is ugly as hell.

It will crash, then buy more

Buzzwords next to your selling item do not change the fact that millions of your shitcoin have been pulled out of the market by a single man before causing massive loss of confidence and value. Your "currency" is viewed as a commodity in legal terms, not proper money. How retarded is to store anything as important as means of livelihood entirely on your computer? Bitcoin is used for money laundering and not much more. Like with all cryptocurrencies, whether you gain or lose highly depends on your luck or having contact with insider major stockholders to know when currency will be manipulated to fall or rise.

I don't know about the jewish part, but it sure as hell is growing fast from x11 in 5 weeks

I mined peercoin for a while with a shitty usb miner and never got a single coin. and this was 3 - 4 years ago. even then the difficulty was so high and the coins so popular, even for an altcoin.

imo people are delusional over true value. there were people in the peercoin forums talking about how wonderful it'll be when peercoin goes for $1 million a coin. that's delusional.

imo the reason for bitcoin being so high is speculation, especially from foreign (chink) investors, combined with shitty market conditions and funny money preceding a collapse in currency values. people are getting out of the market and moving their money any safe place they can.

if bitcoin continues to rise how will the banks explain it away? explain why their money stinks so bad? they've been developing their own (((cryptos))) so they can replace the bad goy cryptos and cash simultaneously. all they need to do is crash bitcoin and fiat and they're right where they want to be. and if bitcoin doesn't fix itself soon it will crash itself.

i'm sure it's a good investment, i wouldn't be surprised to see it hit 10k or above soon. i would love to invest in bitcoin but sorry imo it's already too overvalued, and too vulnerable to attack by (((cia nigger))) assets.

It's amazing how low-effort bitcoin shills are. You get BTFO every thread and then return the next week like nothing happened.

Psst: We have IDs. We know you're OP.

Yep and the curve was posted in the Original Post, also known as OP

Bitcoin is going up because of demand from Japan mostly.

Unfortunately for them, kikes have completely taken over and are busy destroying it.

They've successfully taken Bitcoin's market share from the high 90s down to under 50% since they took over the reference client development.

Don't invest in Bitcoin until Kikestream goes bankrupt and/or moves on to attack other currencies.

No buddy, that only makes it clear you're not used to the terminology. You're digging yourself deeper.

Fuck off kike, your scam money is dead and no ammount of shilling will save it.

From my understanding, Ethereum serves a different use case than Bitcoin does. Ethereum is more so a platform that allows people to incorporate blockchain tech into their businesses. In this regard, Bitcoin and Ethereum have different objectives, so I don't see a reason why both can't exist.

Ripple on the other hand is made by the big banks and will crash hard when there is another banking crisis. Banks hold a decent amount of Ripple and will do a mass sell off when their finances get shaky.

Yeah, and it dipped.
So buy the next dip.

You have to go back.

Yeah it has that as a selling point but when it comes down to it what really matters is that it is another cryptocurrency that is competing with Bitcoin and is inflationary instead of fixed which is a big deal.

Stop.

There is no such thing user. Hilter used a system nearly identical to that used in the US prior to 1971. The "labor backed currency" meme comes from the fact that they only issued currency to pay for labor, unlike the prior administration, which issued currency to pay for ALL government expenses, wrecking faith in the currency.

It'll stop when it stops gaining in value over literally everything else on the planet It's not going to stop, user.

It is almost as if somebody would gain something if people panicked and started buying more of it.

The purpose of Ether coin is to be spent on their Ethereum services though. Ether coin will never fill the same niche that Bitcoin does, because it is not designed to be used as a store of wealth or currency like Bitcoin. Over time, it is likely that there will be different design issues faced by Bitcoin and Ether coin that will make them diverge in their use even further.

It really seems like you are just crying about the market cap of Bitcoin not being higher due to people investing in multiple areas.

I think this is a sign that investors are hedging for a national currency collapse.
Expect that to hit ALL countries too.

Gold and bitcoin will be used to hedge any economic downturn.

kek

Bitcoin's only use is as an intermediary between sovereign national states.
It's a way of converting one currency into another without taking that currency out the nation it is produced in. This is crucial to the function of a globalised system of natsoc states.

It ensures that the amount of currency produced matches the capacity of the country. Otherwise it "leaks" to other countries, making it hard to monitor the amount of that currency.

Just invest in cocaine. You buy it with bitcoin (convenient bank account you now have) and sell to jews who never run out of money. Consistently triple your investment and acquire real property as you do so. Law enforcement is a non issue as most customers are politicians and the like.

Who is dumb enough to invest in something that doesn't even exist and there's nobody that can be held responsible for if things go wrong?

How are you going to use that bitcoin besides buying shit on the internet?

Assuming you don't live in some podunk little town - most big cities have machine where you can literally scan your phone and have fiat pop out into your hot little hands in seconds, for a reasonable little fee.

Shill your kikecoin somewhere else.

ITS DIPPING
Prepare to buy!

A cross-section of new adopters are escaping credit/bank controls (not investing).
see coinbase etc. they'll plug any place to exchange "real money" for virtual money

money as a medium for exchange is aryan
speculation/usury/control in any medium is not
see above re: subversion of altruistic innovations

but we're only at like stage 3 of 4 right now

better yet, start to use them in place of your normal transactions. legitimate merchants use them maybe discounted and tax-free

ah, that'll always be the dream, user. it needs to be or pegged to something
like: labor; hugs; breaths, brain electricity

BTFD!