News coverage of Trump is really, really negative. Even on Fox News

archive.fo/oSjiT
The Donald needs our help. We see the (((corporate media))) is pushing false narratives. We see that the coverage is unfair. We need the numbers to prove it.
here's an old article, do you think the situation is getting better? Do you notice the networks not in the survey?

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/culture-wars/harvard-study-reveals-huge-extent-of-anti-trump-media-bias/
archive.fo/KTjTu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump just needs us to keep on being Holla Forums.

we need more recent studies

fake news, fake reporters, fake entertainers
polls mean shit now
citizen journalism ftw

Gee I wonder (((why)))?

success is measured by well-being of citizens, not salt mountains

Yes, that would be the case. Have you only just noticed? It has been this way since September of CY.

He cannot and will not win the media wars, he needs to get all of his admin positions covered first, and where have you been? DNC and their media sycophants won't let up

Clarification, he can't win them to his sides, they never liked him and his non-globalist kike puppet with foreign country-funded agendas. They are the enemy

If the mainstream media hates the President that much, then he's gotta be doing things right.

Choose one and only one

Meh, controlled-op or not, at least Fox is still trying to cover policies and not just fear-mongering. The "negative" stories are mostly from retarded Dem/liberal guests that keep pushing the agenda. The evening coverage is mostly round-table "what-if" stuff but still seems to focus on the little facts that are out there and appears to take the side of Trump, focused on that there's still no evidence of anything. Tucker still fucks with Dems and Hannity has been on a tear recently. I hear Fox Business is somewhat more balanced, though. Lou Dobbs even saying that it's time for Trump's team to go to war with the opposition.

If there is one thing most Americans cannot abide it is unfairness. When it is so obvious that the playing field is tilted, so obvious that every news story is a hit piece the lack of fairness irritates most Americans. Even Americans who don't like Trump will object to the nasty negative treatment he gets in the (((corporate media)))

To give the lowest IQ drone some vague sense of plausibility that the jewish trojan horse Trump is legit.
He isn't, the entire Trump fraud has made laughing stock of the 'movement', he has elite jews he is financially indebted to and his entire cabinet consists of the most verminous kikes in world history, still he is being championed by people who claim to be red-pilled.

Luckily for you, Harvard already did it. May 19th article of first 100 days.

heatst.com/culture-wars/harvard-study-reveals-huge-extent-of-anti-trump-media-bias/
Archive: archive.fo/KTjTu

Also, someone made a thread on this:

It's a matter of degrees, user. I don't think Trump is some sort of puppet, I just think he's a moderate who's moderation shows just how cemented kikery and cuckery is within both our media and government.

prove it

Look at his entire cabinet he chose
Look at the financial backers
Look at everything he's done since getting intro office
He has simply continued the work of his predecessors

Have you ever heard of the red-pill?
So why is everyone now pretending they don;t even understand the first basic concept of the red-pill and playing with the jewish illusions of the MSM?

you may legitimately disapprove of things Schmuel but you are lying when you claim that his IQ is not >150 as recorded at Wharton

Where did I even so much as make any claim of Trump's perceived IQ, I was talking about this supporters, the are the low IQ drones, as are any blue-pilled normies that believes in the illusion of modern democracy.

I have no doubt Trump has a high IQ, he understands how to pay lip-service to the low IQ drones.
low IQ drones are normies that question nothing from authority and go along with the jewish media illusion

ahahaha (((news coverage)))

Seems legit.

Moar than happy to oblige

Oh, OK, spouting the HillyBilly bullshit about stupid deplorables…

If journalists act the same way in pizza parlors as they do around marijuana activists (read: always ready to take free product and the blackmail it entails) then they have a very good reason to be negative.

Where's that embassy getting moved to again Herschel?

How is this any different from when he was running? If anything, it's better for him to have negative press because that means he's doing something right.

Holy shit, it really is true that Holla Forums has been completely hijacked by JIDF

No criticism of ZOG allowed

Stop whining fag. I'll check your dubs, but only because it means Kek is laughing at you.

(chKeKed)
I don't know about totally controlled…
but I do know that the moderation here has been showing it's true colors for a while.

Its just a (((coincidence))). Back to work goy!

Jerusalem

They are a form of controlled oposition. There to keep the plebs thinking there is a fair shake Trump is still getting on TV, and to help prevent Trump supporters and real conservatives to take matters into their own hand by giving them a sense that someone is being fair.

go ask Jared

yes