Choose a conspiracy theory and make a game based off it

Choose a conspiracy theory and make a game based off it.

Now I could see that being used for a setting. We kinda got that with the PS2 Area 51 game but fuck I wouldn't mind a sequel at the Dulce Base.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sELDPP6K24Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What about a chemtrails game? You have to fulfill the Boss demands by spraying certain zones while not being discovered in the process by paying the right people, maneuvering the plane in a certain manner etcetera

You've peaked my interest, go on

A secret society management game could be pretty cool. A bit like behind-the-scenes gsg.

GamerGate strategy game

lol

An Ace Attorney style game where you debunk the holocaust, complete with full nose breakdowns when you catch a "survivor" being full of shit

This would be the best, since there's just so much evidence against the holohoax. If such a game could be made and distributed, the Chosen would be anally devastated.

Why would you want a game about being publicly ridiculed by any competent academic in the world?

Make a game where you play as white people claiming black history as your own.

sh..shut up! My delusions don't leave room for doubt! STOP QUESTIONING ME!

Did either of you read the OP?

This

But holocaust deniers believe it was a hoax, so even if they weren't insane, they'd still be ridiculed.

user, the good thing about video game is that they don't have to be based in reality.

A stealth game where you post about anything that triggers Holla Forums without tripping their shill alarms

Cryptid Hunter

LSD Dream Simulator-like game where one player is the Demiurge and creates illusions to keep the other players from escaping and reaching enlighenment.

An adventure game based on the Holder's Series that keeps you to a time limit/amount collected so you can beat Jack Empty before he does whatever happens when you get all the items.

A Hitman-like game where you're a kike that has to kidnap shiksas to sacrifice to Saturn/YHWH/moloch. Include levels from throughout history. Big nosed NPCs wont blow your cover.

(Not conspiracy but whatever) A RWDS game where you hunt down jews and degenerates. Either a stealth game where you assassinate big targets or an arcade-y 2D GTA game.

FUND IT

I would seriously help make this. It might not even be that hard using something like Renpy. We can trace pictures of Ben Garrison (the investigator) and famous jews for the art.

i dont want to be the jews

You’re mentally defective and cannot count at an elementary school level.

Reported, then.

It could be a fucking complex Simon says game with game play like Splinter Cell or something and not fucking up the country in the process.

A game like Snatcher but you gotta stop satanic cult abuse by groups liken The Finders and Aquino at military bases. Although this isn't a conspiracy theory when it actually happened.

I'm thinking of an evolution-like game (like Spore) where you start as one guy the early 1900s that would set up the foundation of what's going to be the men-in-black headquarters of sorts, going through several phases of mini-games as the decades roll by, with the final phase being in the [CURRENT YEAR] as a full-blown base management game complete with off-screen missions with failure states, research projects, and of course special 'choose your poison' events

It'd be shit

Time Cube.

You are an ordinary man, who has come face to face with the most horrible realization…. that there is not one day on the planet earth, but FOUR SIMULTANEOUS DAYS!

Travel back and forth between all 4 simultaneous earth days to find clues and solve puzzles!

Can you reunite the simultaneous earth days into one before the dreaded international time zone conspiracy stops you?

Life on Mars

Saturn is a prison for extra-dimensional demons and CERN is trying to open a portal to their realm.
Basically DOOM.

Shit, I got nothing.

Whatever are you talking about? Every "competent academic" in the world is utterly BTFO by all the evidence proving the holohoax never happened. They never have any valid arguments against the proof.

Well, it literally is a hoax, as ALL the evidence proves lol. There's literally zero evidence for the holohoax, but a ton against it.

Shlomo…

Here, have this better version

Reminds me of Underhell

Saddam Hussian had a stargaze and the Iraq war was started to America could get its hands on it.

You play has Saddam hopping through the universe taking over planets and making a universe spanning Iraqi empire. RTS obviously, you start on weaker planets using their minerals and tech to make better weapons and spread to bigger more advanced planets. End game you go back to earth to finish America but the Americans have convinced the world Saddam is dead and have already shut down the stargate.
Sequel game you are America using the stargate to defeat the Universal Iraqi Empire and bring freedom to the Universe, much like how the Iraqi's did however the game using your save from the first game and depending on how good you did the game is harder and the strong hold planets are the ones you put the most effort into during the first game.

In the unlikely event you're still around there does exist a game like that from ~20 years ago but for the life of me I cannot remember the name.

I always like the whole "Mole Rats" task force from the SCP Foundation
Exploring abandoned buildings with god knows what inside Perks my interests because it reminds me of the lab segments in STALKER.

Let's look at Russian conspiracy theorists to see if they have anything to offer.

1. Galkovsky. Russia is a crypto-colony of United Kingdom since 1917, (((DA JOOS))) were some gypsies from Italian ghettos who were used as cover for actual bankers, Christianity was a religion of ancient gravedigger guilds, friendship between nations is impossible, politicians only care about power. BO-RING.
2. Fomenko and his "New Chronology". Documented history before XVIII century is all wrong, Dark Ages were never a thing, antiquity happened right before Middle Ages. Can be used as pretty fun alternate history setting where ancient Rome and Greece coexist with medieval Europe.
3. Kuptsov-Georgievi. Masons rule everything, their symbol is God Androgyne, Soviet Union was trying to deliberately lose WW2, but Hitler was trying to prevent them from doing so, many post-WW2 technologies actually existed during WW1, but were "erased" during Interbellum period, autogyros and halftracks weren't evolutionary dead-ends, but actually effective, WW1 weapons were actually superior to WW2 weapons. Battlefield 1 Some kind of alternate history cyberpunk/dieselpunk WW1?

My college offers a course on conspiracy theories that ends with the students having to write their own conspiracy theory. Its a 400 level history course. The guy who teaches it has a theory about the pyramids being built to hold up giant doughnuts.

That sounds like a creative writing course only fun

Team-based tactical shooter based on the writings of Francis E. Dec.

Available weapons and equipment

The teams would be the Slovene Empire and the forces of the Communist Gangster Computer God.

No, you legit have to write a 400 level thesis on a historical conspiracy you made up yourself.
It will be evaluated as a thesis paper, not on creativity, but on how well you proved your thesis.

My dad once jokingly hypothesized that pyramids were actually molded out of concrete, layer by layer. I think I will follow in his footsteps and offer my own theory - Ancient Egypt had some kind of autism epidemic, and pyramids were used to keep all the autists busy, like some kind of low-tech Minecraft.

Do you also need to use ad hominems and cherrypicking when defending your arguments? Because it won't be a true conspiracy theory otherwise.

That sounds fun.

Something that played more like Deus Ex would fit his writings better.

You play a guy who gets drunk in Los Vegas and wakes up somewhere way out into the desert. You have to avoid or engage shoot-on-sight military patrols, hide from helicopters, stay out of seemingly safe buildings that are going to be used for bombing run or artillery practice, and secure food and water in an insanely hostile environment.

True, that seemed too obvious though.

Deus Ex is arguably the definitive conspiracy game so almost any conspiracy theory out there could be adapted to a DE style.

Have you never written a thesis paper or something? I mean like at a college level, I remember in high school where thesis papers were not a bid deal, and indeed they encourage ad hominems, but this a 400 fucking level course.
Taught by a man who has a masters in history and can defend the thesis that the pyramids were made to hold giant doughnuts, this is not to be taken lightly.

Deus Ex had a multiplayer mode that was ridiculously tacticool.

I'm stealing this and one day you will see it.

Good goy

Shadow Hearts: FtnW had a sidequest chain devoted to this. You used rumors to determine which UMA (another word for cryptid) was drawn by what bait.

It has the classics and some obscure ones.

>Jews control everything
>Crack was created by the government to keep black people down

This is an idea I've always wanted to make a quest-styled thread about, but it's an idea I wouldn't mind seeing in vidya either.

* The game takes place in a large fictional city that is basically not-New York
* There is a secret civil war going on between a secret cabal of sorcerers and a powerful ghetto gang
* The "sorcerers" are essentially Jews in everything but name. They worship an ancient and secretive text with heavy allusions to Abrahamic religion. They are reclusive, elitist, subversive, avaricious, ambitious, and have an affinity for blood/human sacrifices.
* They battle the gangsters who have started taking over their turf by manipulating law enforcement into fighting for them, sabotage, and more prominently, create golems out of anything from sacred clays to trash/debris and concrete to kill gangsters, using their control over the media to blackout the secret war.

* The gangsters are not what they seem on the outset either. On the surface they are a bunch of dindu thugs, but they are being led by leaders who have roots in African sorcery and voodoo, and for years have been spiking their drug supply with voodoo dust that remains dormant in their thugs/client's systems until they die, which causes them to rise again as loyal zombies.
* This gang isn't as powerful politically as The Cabal, but they are decentralized and very hard to fight conventionally, and have way more bodies as they draw from the city.
* They use their own black magic to bolster and strengthen both their living and dead foot soldiers to fight harder/more effectively than normal human beings.

* Basically, when the player enters the city both sides are using unliving automatons to combat each other in the streets, The Cabal with their golems and The Gang with their voodoo zombies.
* As things progress with the player's input, the war escalates depending on which side you support: The Cabal start to genetically modify/mechanically augment the police into monsters against their will if The Gang becomes stronger, while The Gang starts using increasingly more powerful dark magic that turns their living soldiers into increasingly uncontrollable cannibalistic savages, armed with bigger and more lethal guns.

* Regardless of which side you help out, the war takes it's toll on everyone: the families of the police/national guard/goyim wonder where their husbands and fathers went; the hardcore gangstas start to break down as their watch their former brothers and friends walk among them as mindless and unfeeling flesh-robots, adorning the zombies with gang-colored bandannas and personal hood rat trinkets as they continue to fight and get smashed into pulp again by The Cabal's golems.
* As the game progresses, the setting becomes more warped and unrealistic. Buildings will randomly grow teeth, mouths, eyes, and other random body parts that act as environmental traps. If paid attention to, minor things occur like shadows will fall to their knees and silently scream at something unseen, unnoticed by their owners and passers-by.
* It turns out that reality is distorting as The Cabal grows closer towards summoning the Avatar of their god, of whom they have been gathering so much blood and money for. This Avatar is a collective made of the souls of all who have died in their wars and sacrifices and when summoned will change creation in a way that will reward The Cabal with a new Garden of Eden as God's Chosen, but a nightmarish Hell for everyone and everything else.
* The Gang are actually themselves a front for a group behind them: The Illuminati, the secret world-government that wants to destabilize The Cabal's power and funds/supports these gangsters with drugs, weapons, and magical ingredients/artifacts for their witch doctors.

I've put way too much thought into this shit. There would be other conspiracy/urban legend stuff too, like allusions from funny things to alligators in the sewers to items that reference Area 51.

Sounds like spessmen.

too spoopy for me
write a story

Not that poster, but are you thinking of that Level 13 (?) or something one where you do shadowy shit for the British government and their secret society controllers?

I think he's talking about Shadow President.

That's the third most retarded conspiracy theory I've ever heard, just behind chemtrails and flat earth.

This whole thread is pretty retarded.

My favourite conspiracy game exists already.

*piqued

I believe it was that game about the British government yes. Any idea what the actual name is?

kek, sounds like that South Park episode about softball

Is it pic related?

Team Fortress 2.

Which game is then?

*is it

That's because American conspiracy theories are all boring and unimaginative. They all go like this:
Meanwhile Russian conspiracy theorists casually rewrite entire human history in their never-ending quest to find Slavic runes on surface of Sun and on elephant's ass.

Wasn't it about baseball?

It is indeed. Love you user.

I think it was about fly fishing.

What Yu-No should have been instead of a teenager getting his dick wet.

There's Dr. Peter Beter's audiotapes, in which the Soviet government replaced the US government with cyborgs sometime in the '60s/'70s, the Soviet government destroyed the US' moon beam weapons in the '70s, and that by the '80s the Soviet government itself had been secretly overthrown by devout Orthodox Christians

Kerbal Space Program, except you have to deal with (cover up) the political, media, etc. fallout whenever your astronauts die.

can you give an example?

That sounds really fucking fun, would play the shit out of it.

they say the same on my country, that crack was introduced by Pinochet (or at least on his mandate) into the slums to keep the poor people busy

I still want a skinwalker/fleshgait game. Also maybe a stairs in the woods game.

Somebody needs to remake something by Francis Dec

But did the Orthodox Christians ever regain control of the cyborgs?

I don't think so. Since he died before the Cold War ended I think the audiotapes ended with Russian Bolsheviks and their agents fleeing to America and preparing for a cataclysmic nuclear war to defeat the Orthodox-nationalists controlling the USSR

There's link to a complete transcript of his audiotapes on his Wikipedia page, if you want to read some of the crazy

needs to be sampled for vaporwave.

Not sure about cyborgs, but they did recently gained control over Communist Party in Russia

Wow, if you do ever decide to do that quest, find a way to let me know, jesus.

A John Titor time travel adventure game:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

HAARP Weather Control Simulator: use the HAARP array to control weather to accomplish various tasks, while obtaining funds to improve array capabilities. Includes a narrative campaign mode, random-event free play mode, and competitive multiplayer between HAARP and Russian equivalent.

Yes, a million times yes.

It should be blatantly obvious what game it is.

Sadly, I have no money and no applicable programming/game dev skills outside being another "Ideas Guy".

Despite having read and played in a quest threads, I've never DM'd myself and I have no idea what to do. That's why I shit up threads like these with ideas instead of actually doing something.

This one pretty much already exists, and it's pretty decent actually.

Also did anyone else playing that have a problem where even if they collected all the intel they had something like a whole extra page of missing intel still to collect on the Xbox version?

>The ebin twist is you were metaphorically climbing up to Heaven. Final boss is God.

You couldn't distribute it in Europe because of (((hate speech laws))).

It doesn't have to directly reference the Holocaust. Lay the crumbs subtly so players can piece things together, and all the kvetching from those up top can be silenced with "you're being paranoid. This was clearly an allegory for___ in which God's Chosen were horribly persecuted! I'm your greatest ally in all of this! :^)"

That's really unefficient resource-wise.
I mean yeah, you have the lizard people that would eat the human and grey staff but still, you could have them in like a separate quarters within the same floor.
They're just wasting an entire floor they could be using in some more weird shady shit.

A strategy game where you must create the craziest theories to discredit your opponents and make them look stupid.
Team up with John Oliver to make people understand what year it is.

Reminds me of FPS idea that some user on Russian Holla Forums had, which is inverse of this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/chemtrail_conspiracy_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/solar_radiation_management

Unsurprisingly, the comrades over at wikipedia have shuffled around information to at once confirm and deny conspiracy theorists. Be afraid user.

It'd basically be Spore(tm) but instead of creating monsters you create conspiracy theories by adding clichés together.
You'll unlock more powerful ones as you progress into the game and defeat your opponents.
Final boss is Alex Jones.

This guy, of course. No fucking idea how the game would be though, I don't think even Kojima on drugs can get close to this powerlevel.

If there is one man whose powerlevel is maximum, it's this guy.

How about a game where you're a Wizard Samurai fighting Jews

I got an idea.

Game based off /k/ innawoods spook stories.

source?

Yeah fighting the Ether Astral War is probably the best way.

Haku Zynkyoku.

Detective game about you trying to find a little girl. The investigation starts out rather straight forward but goes full Eyes Wide Shut towards the end, then you're on the run and being chased by Satanist government officials with all of their ways of getting you.

Holy Shit
That whole thing is awesome

10/10 idea, if executed well, would play/10.

So basically The Forest?

You were a lowly exterminator before catching a glimpse of the aforementioned cat. The NSA drugs you, seizes you and tells you that yes, the Demon Cat is real and King Baraka Obama is very afraid that it is loose. It must be contained before election day for national security reasons. Their only lead is a mexican curandero (a witch doctor) your deadbeat brother's dealer happens to know. What follows is a heaping dose of investigative open world gameplay (think LA Noire) in the criminal underbelly of the drug trade, with survival horror elements spliced in as the tips you gather from your investigations lead you to possible locales where the Demon Cat hides. Featuring chupacabras. I'm still not sure if I should pull a Mystery of the Druids or not.

Deus Ex?

A not-uncharted flat eartf game and it ends with you dying like a dumbfuck. I like it

So the game ends when you 70% done then some spook tells you to shut it down

With those trips you better not betray us and suck socjus dick for gbp

Hollow earth theory meets dark souls. You're a young scientist. While doing research in the artic you fall into a cave of some sorts, you start with basic tools like pickaxe, flare gun stuff like that and you have a two way go pro device that lets you communicate with your colleagues. Then after going deeper you meet residents of the hollow earth from dwraves, molemen, crab people, stonemen, magma people and so on. You start out trying to find your way out but find out that some underworld king has raised an army to take over the surface world. You stop him with some magic relic or whatever and turn him into stone, you become new underking and make some blue skin underworld elf chick.
bought dark souls over the weekend and loving it. Sorry for the DaS dick riding

You are a JIDF shill on Holla Forums who uses tactics to derail threads, control information levels, and start false leads on the board to keep Holla Forums ignorant on the one thing they must never find out. Donald Trump is an Israeli puppet

So it'd be like Fate of the World?

Sounds like you need a design document, user.

But what about all the rural people drinking private well water who thus avoid fluoride AND the need to buy filters?

This one sounds like it could be a real game, only problem is how you make fighting one monster per level/map, over the course of days, fun.

Wouldn't translate into a game well. The human players would be absolutely certain it's an illusion and know the goal is to escape it for enlightenment, which isn't how the conflicts works in the "real" version.

That's merely barely scratching the surface of the secret truths Time Cube holds.

Wofenstein: Low-G would be a physics oriented FPS in the veins of the original Wolfenstein, but with far more puzzles and a focus on "you have no clue where the fuck you are".
There is no map, no hud and absolutely everything is written in German and Tanneberg Fett, making it hard for you to navigate and find the exit. There are no real goals besides "get back home" and "surive".
The puzzles are very physics oriented, and I don't mean the "thinking with portals" kind of physics. I mean "I have to find a 5 Ohm resistor to repair this door mechanism, so I can bypass these guards and get the liquid nitrogen so I can cool down the circuits on the ship's navigation system, otherwise they will overheat during flight and I will have to eyeball my reentry " kind of physics.

IT'S ON AMERICA'S TORTURED BROW
THAT MICKEY MOUSE HAS GROWN UP A COW.

Holy shit, saved. This is fucking awesome.

But user, those faceless companies were later revealed to be owned by fucking white males!

In the end, a woman has to clean everything up.

Was already done and it was great.

FEMA Camp Tycoon

Kickstart it.

Nao, faggot! If you don't know how to code, go to fucking school for it. I expect my game within the next 8 years. Now go!

Mate, that theory's been around longer than America itself.

No evidence proves it because you claim it's "Jewish Tricks." Any evidence to the contrary is taken as the gospel truth, no matter the source.

Many of the stories about the holocaust are patently ridiculous and untrue, reiterated for profits and political clout, but that doesn't mean that the entire thing was a hoax.

If only you could have some self-awareness, so as to actually question just how true it really is. Maybe then, you wouldn't be listening and believing.

Same to you, bud. You'll believe any spurious claim provided it serves your interests. It's why anyone who disagrees with Holla Forums MUST be a Jew or a Crypto or a ZogBot or brainwashed or MK Ultra'd. You have to discredit your opponent since you can't intellectually engage with them.

No evidence proves it because the evidence given doesn't make basic physical sense. With a lick of examination, the whole thing falls apart.

Horseshoefag pls.

Chaim maybe its time to stop posting

Are you Russian? If not, how did you find out about these? They're really obscure even for me, and I live in Russia.

Wut? That's one of the best conspiracy theories I know. I'm not sure how you could use it in the games, though.

Anyway, we also have Petukhov. The guy has written a sort of grimoire about aliens with illustrations back in the 90-s. It's like Lovecraft/X-com mashup, though it's unlikely he ever played X-com.
Link: lurkmore.to/Юрий_Петухов/Классификатор_пришельцев

Speaking of conspiracy theories a bunch of dipshit Canadian funded freemans have been pissing off everyone in England by erecting stupid fucking billboards everywhere

1.I'd like to see a horror game based around bio-engineering, specifically that of livestock and meat substitutes that doesn't devolve into HURR ZAMBIES or hippie crap, I want to see some hybrid species, artificial lifeforms and all the abberations that would happen trying to create them.

2. possibly something about Josef Menegle, it would be incredibly interesting to take control as a fictional counterpart to the doctor or one of his patients, i'm in no way defending him but there's been some real crazy and impossible shit said about that guy that would make for a great story

Billboards about what?

Legal name fraud, supposedly it means your birth name belongs to the crown and that by absolving yourself of it you are above the law-of course it does not fucking work that way, and googling the billboard leads you to some schizoid gibberish by anarchists with stupid wiccan-tier names like kate-of-gaia

if you're American you may know them as 'sovereign citizens'

Denver Airport

Oldschool adventure game with time-based mechanics counting down to a happening. You're a Mr. Magoo like airport employee who for whatever reason doesn't actually have to do all that much, so you can walk around and pester other employees, TSA officials, maybe some Ayyys in disguise or something.

As the happening gets closer you can find things amiss, secret tunnels left open, careless guards leaving shit that doesn't belong around.

I just imagine the airport and tone being like a comical warehouse 13 or whatever that shitty show was where every conspiracy theory was true.

In the end the horse statue comes to life and you ride it off into the sunset.

neutral or fugue like ending.

a game like that would be fun but I'd have to go and take a bunch of pictures and prolly get v& in the process. not to mention making it as open-ended as I'd like / imagine it to be. I actually haven't seen this horse before, it's pretty scary.

It crushed its sculptor to death and had to be finished by his son. The airport tried to remove it but the locals like it so they just shuffled it off kind of behind a hill.

wow, I can definitely see how that could happen though. I'll try to remember that if I ever start sculpting big ass shit.

Actually there has been something I've been thinking would make a pretty good epic of a video game story/world.

I have stumbled upon what appears to be a fusion of ultra crazy literal creationist Christians and the Ancient Alien's people. Basically, what the Christians have done is co-opted the ancient aliens thing but you see, the aliens are actually DEMONS.
And what the demons are, in most cases, are the disembodied spirits of the NEPHILIM. Apparently the NEPHILIM are the children that were made of both angel and human kind.

Generally it susses out like this:
The Nephilim are the "heroic" people of old. Kings of all sorts of various ancient cultures, basically any ancient culture that wasn't worshiping the one true god. They were also what was referred to as giants in the old testament and all sorts of other legends. So you have all these civilizations around the world being ruled by these half-angel people and the nephilim giants are also responisble for making all those huge stone monuments. Because giant people should naturally be able to lift and carve out those big ass stones. The half angels and/or the angels themselves are also responsible for all the different sorts of gods. Each angel doing this shit apparently wanting some humans to worship them too.
How do these things become demons?
The great flood! And it turns out God was ordering genocides and did the flood as a way to try to genetically cleanse the earth and the human populace (lol go figure).
The demons are then the souls/spirits of these nephilim that, because of their half angel and half human nature, were unable to enter heaven OR hell. So they try their hardest to be brought over here to the physical plain. Telling all sorts of lies and shit because apparently they know that "we're gods" doesn't work these days but "We're aliens" will.

And I think that big mess of fucking crazy, that mess that tries to put a genetic purity of human kind and put a larger emphasis on the physical nature of things like Angels really would make a fuck awesome game world to set things in.

I played the illuminati card game. You connect secret societies and move money around to win

Maybe not a conspiracy, but I'd like something about bureaucracy, from the inside out. Akin to Brazil, but more about how purposely corrupt the system is rather than bloated. You can smooth-talk your way up from a humble position near the bottom of the system, to change things for the better, or go full anarchy and shoot everyone (good luck getting guns without losing privileges to enter gov. buildings). Alternatively, you can use your knowledge of the system to bring the government crumbling down, such as a small typo in the right document or a single employee dying at a certain time.

Engine/UI would be tuned to reading documents and having conversations. Possibly point-and-click gameplay. A partition of the screen is dedicated to viewing items in the inventory in full scale, and discussion is accompanied with a small wiki of terms.

I wouldn't bother. I've watched 2-3 hours of his shit. There's some screencap worthy moments, but everything he says is all opinion.

Like he takes this book by a couple Jewish historians that basically says that any Jewish history in the Old Testament concerning the exodus does not match up with what we know about Egypt and Syria-Palestine or pre-Syria-Palestine at that particular juncture. He summarizes that shit pretty concisely, then just starts going off about how Japan is Israel with a bunch of pretty bogus and made up sounding shit.

I mean if anyone has actually watched the guy and wants to embed something a bit more profound that he's done feel free.

I've wanted something like that for a while
nice

Some pretty weak shit in this thread

Also

how about a game where the protagonist is a low-level CIA (or KGB) agent whom has to collect DNA samples from the fuhrerbunker after the end of WWII, in an attempt to clone Hitler's skeleton, in the wake of the real, live Hitler actually escaping to Argentina with very little evidence left behind

and you have to make sure you don't end up cloning someone like Goebbels, or worst case scenario, Blondi

How about a game where you play as Alex Jones on a quest to stop the evil Satanists from erasing humanity?

I would play the shit out of that.

Dude I am literally making a game that takes place around Dulce, I absolutely love conspiracy life here are some screenshots for proof of concept.

Email me at [email protected]/* */ if you wanna talk or wanna try the game out for yourself, I need beta testers.

Show us some of the gameplay, fgt

What would a game based on Sandy Hoax look like?

Crisis actor simulator 2016?
youtube.com/watch?v=sELDPP6K24Y

Without any gameplay

This. The SCP foundation has a lot of potential for games to be made about it. There could be a game where you play as a special operative and you have to figure out how to properly contain various SCPs.

Wow, and here I thought I'd heard them all. Finally, a conspiracy making the world better!

Porn makes men weak and women fucked up about what a healthy sex life is. It is no wonder why kikes push it under the term "sexual freedom".

Also this looks great, why not upload the beta to mega?

… The Forest?

Liberal Crime Squad 2 - fund it.

That is pretty fucking cool user. And it reminds me that I need to finish Darksiders 2.

He does have a point though, it being a primal urge gives it plausible deniability by default. In order to take over a country, you need to erode people's will to defend it and that cannot be done without chipping away at the existing society's traditional values and replacing it with the same hedonism.

I want to play this very badly

That is fucking fantastic and I want some way to contact you
t. novice programmer already working on game ideas with an artist friend

Oh yeah and I forgot a pretty good one that could actually make a pretty damn neat RTS. Couldn't find any source that I could copy-paste from so I am just taking the list.

Bump

If you're actually serious:
[email protected]/* */

I've been wanting to make a game based on this really weird video I found on Facebook.
Basically, you've got the good multidimensional ayylmaos, and the evil multidimensional ayylmaos. They both involve themselves in earth affairs with each controlling different organizations, large and smaller. This goes way up to whole nations being under the control of the aliens.
The game is set in a procedurally generated city (but the city is the same every time you play your copy) and you're one of the humans/sleeper agents who has been awoken by aliens (I'm thinking you should be able to pick which one) but there's one crucial difference from this video, both races/alliances portray the other as malevolent while they are benevolent. This is especially true if I do allow people to pick sides.
In order to make the game actually fun, and not just an esoteric mindfuck (which I'd like as well) you get various powers from your allies, which you'd use to assist in manipulating events and fighting the agents and proxies of the other side. These would probably stretch from superhero stuff (special vision, super-strength) to the scary (mind control, life-draining, some sort of dark portal thing) and you'd be increasingly pushed into undertaking very questionable missions, like murdering innocents then pinning it on your enemies, or false-flagging to allow your side to gain ground politically, mentally or physically.
All of this eventually leads to the revelation, whenever you choose to rebel, that neither side is 'good' and both have had their hands in a great many atrocities and conflicts over time, as well as being influential in many religions and cultures, this is all an attempt to regain control of Earth, which neither has had power over for a long period. This is because Earth has some significance, an untapped potential. Great power either dimensionally or spiritually.
The game would likely have multiple endings, I'm thinking one where you harness this power for humanity, and they too become godlike multidimensional beings who go on to break the alien empires. Alternatively, the power is left dormant, and both sides are somehow tricked into annihilating each other, but given their influence on Earth and throughout the galaxy, this causes a great catastrophe, humanity (and others) reverse engineer their overlord's technologies and escape to the Andromeda galaxy, before the Milky Way suffers a galactic annihilation (like an interplanetary third-world contingency both aliens collaborated on).
Or there's loyalty endings where one side or another wins because of your efforts. The Galactic Commonwealth creating a bureaucratic One-World government, all controlled by some council somewhere no one can access, but there's peace, stability and order. Alternatively, the Draconians (I don't like the name) would have Earth as a warrior training centre, humans would be made to achieve their absolute peak and utilised to protect their Empire, this has overtones of Rome, the Vikings or Sparta, but it's not some evil, brutal society, just different.

I'll probably never make this.

nice theory! give us your address so we can discuss further!