Terry goes full Neo-Reactionary. All hail the father of the counter renaissance. Install TempleOS!

Terry goes full Neo-Reactionary. All hail the father of the counter renaissance. Install TempleOS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What kind of CIAniggers do you take us for?

Holy cow, you weren't kidding. Best keks were had.

Fuck the neighbor. Love God.

Official oracle of the alt right

Is Terry over physics girl?

COUNTER FUCKING RENAISSANCE

DEATH TO ALL CIANIGGERS

MARTIN LUTHER WAS A LITTLE MARXIST NIGGER MONKEY

MARXISM IS FOR NIGGERS

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

C O U N T E R R E N A I S S A N C E

I have this very real fear of ending up like Terry in about 20 years.

"I'm the 500 year pendulum"
Terry consistently delivers.

I'm afraid Terry is terminally retarded.

The pendulum is swinging my son

Install TempleOS you fucking Bill Gates worshipping nigger-cattle!

What the fuck did I just watch? He has some good points but it's lost among the babble of "marxist fucking nigger monkeys"

You forgot about the 500 year pendulum.

You even know who he is? It's the ramblings of a schizo, because he's a schizo.

youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE

This dumb nigger with loads of subs had to make a vid on Terry, he's going to fuck everything up.

I've heard that he wrote some OS as a form of worship but nothing beyond that until this video

I honestly cant tell if hes playing the long con to throw the CIAniggers off or not

Terrys woke tbh

Terry is my new favorite.

He used to work in the industry until he had a breakdown and decided to go hermit. Moved back in with his parents and started writing his new OS. At first his parents thought he was just doing his own thing because he was pretty smart and disgruntled with the industry. Noooooope. Come to find out a year later they realized he had some issues. Then one day he went fugue and they found him like a week later in another state. Now hes on meds and welfare and still works on his OS. That's the TL;DR. The full story is interesting enough to read in full IMO.

I'm not saying the guy doesn't have good points or is full tilt crazy but he's mentally ill. In a very apparent manner.

Terry is a genius, you can't hear God without going a little mad.

He only uses it for networking to livestream. A network stack doesn't belong in a divine operating system, nigger.

what if terry was a female?
what if hitler was a female?
who was the last jew that broke hitler?

webm

That guys always been weird as shit.

TempleOSCon when?

more like tempcon

Which one of you faggots administered his redpill the wrong way round?

You telling me this faggot even knows what Objective C is?

terry is playing 8d backgammon… just not on purpose

Funny as fuck, but still e-celeb. Anchors away, sorry Anons.

Who the fuck is Terry and why is he so awesome.

Really smart guy who went mental after CIAniggers fucked with him. Wrote his own OS from assembly iirc.

love god fuck your neighbor

oh give me a break cianigger

You know what I mean. Building your own OS from the ground up is a completely different beast than downloading a bunch of libraries, running a few pre-packaged web scanners and displaying it in some shitty node.js application. You aren't wrong but an ad hominem for a response isn't much better.

Terry is not an e-celeb, he has notoriety because he's written a programming language, a compiler and an operating system. HolyC and TempleOS aren't amazing just because they were created by 1 man, they've actually got novel features. If you think he's famous only because he says nigger on the internet then you're a little nigger.

LET THE PENDULUM SWING

I have so much respect for this man.

Stop shilling your fucking eceleb faggots here. SchizoTerry belongs on Holla Forums, not sliding Holla Forums because he says nigger sometimes.

You're not bright enough to appreciate Terry.

Sounds like a good enough reason to talk about him to me. Whats the problem?

also
Hey rabbi you still needing some help understanding the 'alternate republican movement?'
Cause I can set ya up.

There is no difference between Holla Forums and Holla Forums. Both are intertwined at this point.

sorry fam, but didn't you know? any person with a picture on the internet is an eceleb now

I can't listen to this faggot longer than a few minutes, especially now that he acts like some wigger rapper.

THIS PLACE IS KIKED UP

Mods confirmed CIAniggers

Terry's great but really these threads should go on Holla Forums.

Isn't he also a fucking genius?

Like 180 IQ level smart?

The thread is about Terry being a neo-reactionary. He is just "famous" because of his OS.

An insane genius who created his own operating system.

He also really hates Niggers and the CIA.

He's literally mentally ill. He hears voices.

He's a prophet. He hears God voice

x640

and it will never change.
dude is legitimately tweaked in the head

nigger cattle detected

Let me guess, is this another sperg OS that can't even boot by itself unless you type in 6 million lines of code that has been abandoned for 20 years?

All these cianiggers need to get gassed…

sliding what, exactly? your based King Jew?