T_D invasion of Voat

T_D invasion of Voat

The wewlad cancer has infected Voat with AIDS. If anyone wants to start dropping red pills on normies go look at the hot / top pages and maybe shed a tear in the process. I guess T_D mods got a little too kosher again and there's another exodus going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/announcements/1866053
youtube.com/watch?v=Ct7lABwvyp4
voat.co/v/niggers
v
voat.co/v/ThePedes/1869279
voat.co/v/SoapBoxBanHammer
github.com/reddit/reddit
ghostbin.com/paste/c65j2
translate.google.com/#la/en/pedes
voat.co/v/Chicago/1886017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It looks like the new mods who moved to Voat aren't banning people off the bat for talking about Israel. Big opportunity here.

who the fuck cares
saged for slide thread

3000 people, most of which never heard a single thing beyond wewlad.

voat is basically the same thing as plebbit but without the SJW mods, right? Honestly, it's a shame if the new version of TD is run by TD cucks. Would've been much better if /ourguys/ set a board up for them to go to, guaranteeing freedom to drop redpills

Impeccable timing, voat just announced they are shutting down unless they can find an (((investor)))

voat.co/v/announcements/1866053

youtube.com/watch?v=Ct7lABwvyp4

There is a whole world of people talking about innovation out there, people who like TED talks etc.. We need to drop redpills in the comment section like "Make a video about the thousands of white girls raped in rotherham" in those normie "change the future for the good" videos comment section.

Voat was the same as this place up until today. If you brought 1000 Voat users here or 1000 Holla Forums users to Voat you would not notice a difference.

Why'd they name their new subverse after the abbreviation for pedos? Are all T_D users pedos / pedes?

Why not crowdfund it? Some of those plebs will throw shekels at them like there's no tomorrow.

In terms of how the site works, yeah. In terms of the culture, not at all. Jews are constantly called out in front page posts and top comments. Muslim invasion of Europe / immigrant crime is probably the #1 topic on the site over the last year. It's the only non-image board site where pizzagate is still getting substantial attention, PG posts are frequently on the front page and the average voat user is well aware of the scope of the global pedo cabal. List goes on. Voat culture is not at all like reddit.

what the fuck. I work in web development and sorry but running a chat-board site is not that expensive. If you're unable to monetize it well enough to hire a couple developers to maintain it and pay for hosting then you're in the wrong line of work.

I wonder if that is coincidence or if some money changed hands in this.

A lot of people instantly called out how suspicious it was that it was announced "Voat is about to die donate now" instead of being open about the costs ahead of time. The day after we get T_D faggots with the kosher ohsnapyougotserved mod leading the T_D influx on voat.

Interesting. In that case, I hope as many go over there as possible

it's still cancer because they're still namefags though

Its super fucking suspicious.

It wouldn't be the first time a T_D mod tried to profit from the community, so I wouldn't be surprised. Ultimately, I think this is going to fail anyways.

You just made me realize there are people here unfamiliar with voat. Those of you who have yet to experience voat, you may enjoy following this link:

voat.co/v/niggers

Except the founder is literally a jew, of course.

These idiots move from one jewish website to another and then act surprised when it gets 'compromised'

The founder is jewish.

Centipedes user

'pede is slang for centipede

There is already a thread about the exodus, and at least a half dozen anons from here go to Voat to redpill. This new wave of redditors will end up like the rest. They will move to a free speech community that currently the core userbase names the kike, and links sources proving Hitler did nothing wrong. Just make sure they don't invade Holla Forums, and leave them on Voat until they are ready

That was announced the day before the exodus. Microsoft Azure is a shit

Actually Atif Colo the creator of Voat is not running it, and has not for some time. It is currently being run by Justin Chastain

Seriously?

I thought Atko was Danish?

Huge opportunity for someone here to be the next digg / reddit / voat since these sites always end up getting jewed and people move on to the next one.

I don't work in web developement, but the issue stems from voat being mainly coded by two guys as a hobby.
Scalability was overlooked and a bunch of 'free for start ups' microsoft licenses were used.
The primary developer left everything to the secondary developer a couple months ago.
And now the free licenses have expired, so monthly cost has become $6k
The current dev doesn't have the money to hire developers to switch to a linux platform so he's just treading water until the fees drown the site.

What good is having such a site? They do LITERALLY NO GOOD, EVER, FOR ANYONE. Pasta inbound.

There is one main difference between Reddit and Holla Forums: equality.
On Reddit, you are forced to make a username to contribute. While you don’t have to connect it to an e-mail, you have to do so to comment more than once per few minutes. So, really, you have to connect it to an e-mail. This creates an identity that a user develops over time and craves to make “important.”
All the individual identities on Reddit crave one thing: Upvotes–for comments and posts. This means that a Reddit user is willing to sell a part of who they really are in the quest for more positive votes. This identity is no longer a true representation of who they really are (were). It is a pseudo-reality that only exists in the world of Reddit. Their ideas, comments, postings, and even language has been influenced and changed all for the sake of the coveted upward pointed arrow.
Holla Forums is void of this. I can be who I want to be, post what I want to post, and say what I want to say without having to think about what you fucks think. Your opinions don’t do anything. Holla Forums has given other users no way to devalue my identity. Reddit, by its nature, explicitly gives other users a way to devalue who and what you really are, what you really think, and what you really want to say. Reddit, while claiming to be for “content,” is really against it. One poster on Reddit even showed a part in the basic coding of Reddit’s popularity system where votes over time earn the “front page” status quickly. What gets looked at more over a short period of time: the interesting post about something everyone should know, or some stupid fucking cat? The cat, because it’s easier to see, easier to read, and easier to process. It’s a joke.
Sure, Reddit has some positives, but it all boils down to this: Reddit allows other users to have the power to alter your way of thinking for the sake of favor among them. Holla Forums does not. Oh, and one more thing. Reddit’s administrators censor and delete anything with which they do not agree. Not only are other users altering your beliefs, the site owners are, as well.

Why do I hate people on Reddit? For one, because they’re annoying outside of Reddit. Who among us hasn’t had someone ask us if we “go on Reddit” like it’s some kind of secret club website? Or seen people noticing each other on Reddit like it’s some kind of accomplishment? It’s annoying when people like things that are shit. Same reason it’s annoying that people like The Big Bang Theory. They’re huge normalfags, who brought our culture to the mainstream and the mainstream killed it. There are way too many females to allow for funny or interesting content. Just look at r/wtf/. Reddit is a website for pussies. Too many “as a woman” comments. So many feminists.
Try getting involved in the discussions. Try going against the tides of upvotes on posts that are of terrible content, but still somehow make it to the front page. The up/downvote system is simultaneously what makes Reddit both interesting and mind-numbingly terrible. It boils down to a shitty, extreme left community where most of the users just whore for fake Internet (karma) points. Nearly everyone on Reddit suck the dick of anybody who agrees with them while simultaneously shunning anybody who says anything that might possibly be misconstrued as offensive to anyone else.
The place is like a children’s playroom with foam on every corner/surface to avoid any possible injury. It’s a big echo chamber–the popular opinion rises to the top and any dissenting opinions are buried. The comments, man… they’re so hokey and obviously hiveminded.

I've been on Voat ~2 years, and I agree. It was pointed out to me early on that this place, vaguely hinted at, is superior, because just as I started thinking about how shills can upvoat brigade, imageboards solve most of those issues, and force people to think for themselves. Thank you Amalek.
There was a huge wave of shills around when pizzagate came out, and then another around the start of the new year (shareblue?)
I still see some retarded shit that gets way more upvoats then normal posts should, that also happen to be (((pro israel.))) I wonder why?

The first site owner, Atko, has asked for donations and made t-shirts before to help pay for server costs. When it was small he was able to pay for it out of pocket. If I recall, he was saying it was up to 2 or 3k a month. The site has grown a lot since then, the election and everything. and now the new guy who owns the site, PuttItOut (who had helped Atko with code), claims its about $6600, so that makes sense and doesn't seem suspicious to me, but who knows? It could always be a scam, you never know. I don't know much about the guy.

It's retarded, and so are most of the people who didn't leave after Ellen Pao and evidence of them shadowbanning, and nuking stuff off the frontpage if they didn't like it.

Proof, nigger?

voat blocks tor so is shit the end

fucking shill mod decided to either go rogue or t_d was a honeypot this whole time. Or mods enacted the (((plan))) to break it up and send it into the wind knowing full fucking well voat couldn't handle it.

there was no consensus, just one mod decided to rag out (ohsnapugotserved has a vagina apperently) - why were they entrusted with an emotional (((female)))

also keep in mind that v/TheDonald existed ever since r/pizzagate got kicked off of reddit for doxing faggots and kid fuckers

t_d is full of faggotry but it got a lot of exposure. this seth rich shit might have caused them pull the cord - I can't put to bed that the spic in nyc running tourists over or ailes "bumping his head" were also not planned false flags

I don't disagree that Holla Forums and imageboards are better but there are millions used to Reddit / Digg style topic / comment format. Both have their uses and its becoming pretty evident that Voat will eventually go down the road of its predecessors and there will be another exodus. Digg > Reddit > Voat > ?

but they were sending people to v/ThePedes - wut the fuck

Goat tower is for goats only

all I am saying is that it was highly fucking suspicious - like some one called in

SHUT IT DOWN=

wew
e
w

If Voat is run by a jew then they're splintering the community into irrelevance before shutting everything down. Not enough faggots will know about the chans, so they'll effectively wither and die as Internet People

this

Pretty sure that's about mod drama.
Voat is terrible at removing rogue subverse mods

There's a reason why they've been hammering at 8/pol/ ever since we migrated. They've always tried to do the same thing to us that they do to everyone else. They've failed utterly at that though.

If it's run by a jew then that explains the problem. Why are there no websites run by relatively normal white people?

That is because v/TheDonald does not have the kike mods from reddit. Even if those mods put rules about no saying bad things about kikes the ones that migrate to Voat will still get redpills from v/news and other main subs

Do you have proof of them being kikes? Their names were leaked ages ago, and have already been posted in this thread. Also it is best that they do not get sent to imageboards. If thedonald faggots go and spam cuckchan then cuckchan will have another exodus here

why don't those stupid ledditors make their own site and profit off it? i thought they had 6 gorillion users on t_d alone? wont even need the shitty sjw ads

unfortunately i find that totally believable.

I build websites more complex than voat or reddit and and I use 100% free (in all senses) software. It runs perfect. The idea of paying for microsoft inferioriority. SMH.

So, there are definitely a few pedos who post shit on voat. They usually get downvoated into oblivion, but no one can really police new subverses that spring up out of nowhere. They try to get around it with non-nude, but suggestive material sometimes.

There's also been a shill narrative trying to say "Voat is FULL of pedos! Proof [link]" (It's obv shills trying to shut the site down)

Calling the_donald "the pedes" is them trying to push that narrative?

There's only one guy in charge over there now and he's no jew.
But your point still stands, it looks like some jew is trying to splinter the online communities.
T_D knows about the chans, they constantly post shit from halfchan.
If Voat gets shut down they'll try to migrate to halfchan. Then halfchan will try to migrate here… do you see the real problem now?

is that pasta? it's classic.

The real users leave and the SRS / Spez shills take over and slowly turn T_D into r/news, r/politics and slowly the average T_D user gets indoctrinated into the communist agenda.

They'll just get banned or become Holla Forumsacks. We can take it no problem.

Yes, it's pasta.

I'm glad there's a Holla Forums-like community on a reddit clone, but I would still never use it. imageboards have the superior format. I can't fucking stand looking at shit on reddit. The formatting is awful, the reply chains and ranking system makes it impossible to coherently follow events through a thread. Accounts and namefagging are trash. Le upboats are trash, etc.

It's pretty transparent.

If everyone could reply to me with their Voat and Reddit usernames, that would be great, thanks!

It's weird, but once you get used to imageboards, other formats seem clunky and plebeian

Do not post about Goat Tower. Not in the public sphere. It must remain our little secret.

That could be a possibility. What is likely to happen is that the mods on that sub ban users to much and the open modlogs will show it, then the users will move over to already established v/TheDonald. If you use jewgle and searched Voat it would show a sub called v/youngladies that doesn't exist. The first thing SRS did when Voat was formed is they tried to spam CP. They might try something similar again

Might as well let them slowly become Holla Forumsacks while at Voat. Voat is already more tolerable than cuckchan. Before this wave. The best option is move them to Voat which they will like since it is similar to reddit, and they will be surrounded by redpills while there. So when they do eventually learn about imageboards they won't be complete retards

Exactly. I mean, I can tolerate most forum UIs, because they're at least ordered chronologically, but they waste so much goddamn space with poorly-sized pictures and cancerous bullshit like profile pics, signatures, etc.

But reddit? there's a special place in hell for whoever designed that fucking UI. Click a thread and it takes you to a different site's newstory. Gotta click the tiny comments link instead. Stuff's not listened in order. Get downvoted and hidden if you don't agree with the zeitgeist, complete circlejerk, etc.

I've been using imageboards since 2006. I can't stand using anything else.

I don't really care too much about reddit, but good for them if they finally realised they're on a shit platform and move to somewhere better.
We did the same at one point. With the exception of some shameless crossposters.

It has begun.

ya dont fucking say. This alt-right shit .. trs t_d all of it was always nothing more than the kikes setting up a controlled opposition to catch normalfaggots who escaped their other narrative enforcing operations like glenn beck and alex jewnes

come on user…

Enjoying the 4/pol/ refugees?

That was not deserving of a ban, the kike mods on that site are going to have a bad time when they realize that modlogs are public. Imgur is directly tied to reddit, and Imgur censorship is part of what led to the first large wave of redditors to Voat. So it is normal to shame those that use Imgur on Voat

That isn't me in the screenshot. The point is they are already starting the ban / delete bullshit. The regular method of Voat was the users policing these kinds of things with the voting system, now we go back to the T_D faggot version of the (kosher) mods controlling the conversation.

I'm nigger_loving_jew

I'll prob go back and spread red pills there again.

Pic related was the advertisement that greeted me when I went to v/niggers

Holla ForumsThePedes/new is a mess

challenge accepted fuck those niggers

Start Spectre posting lads

I kinda wanna redpill them just because I feel bad for voat, yeah it's a shitty little site with usernames and voting and crap, but it's full of people who got chased off of other platforms because they were racist or offensive. Also I worry that if voat gets fucked up too badly a lot of people from there will flood here and we have enough people who don't belong here already

They weren't, and you won't succeed.

https:/ /voat.co/ user/NiggerForTrump

They will go to 4chan since T_D has a post from there on the front page a couple times a day. Holla Forums was much more popular on Voat.

They won't come to halfchin or fullchin or any chin. These faggots live for upboats and asspats. At worst, the the number of tripfags will increase within the coming weeks. Keep an eye out.

v oat.co/v/ThePedes/1869247

maybe start taking over usernames from the existing mods at t_d?

hahahah faggots, you knew this was going to happen

https ://voat.co/v/T heDonald

I am going to foment a turf war

There is actually a decent amount of vague anti Israel talk on T_D that happens before a topic gets (((chosen))) to go to the front page and all the top comments get hijacked. They aren't informed like we are but a lot of the wewlad spam is artificial and to prevent any type of conversation from happening. Kind of like how the shills try to derail and spam happenings on here.

Ya I will just upvoat v/thedonald out of spite now. Ohsnap mod is 100% a kosher shill.

https: //voat.co/v/TheDonald/1869256

fucking captcha I gotta do every fucking time I post

anybody got "her" dox?

new sticky just went up on thepedos, get there quick

voat.co/v/ThePedes/1869279

who in their right mind would create a website that intentionally copies one of the worst UI's I've ever seen?

There ya go.

I can see it already. Ohsnap tries putting up rule #3 on voat and the entire site turns on "thepedes" and they either go back to the trash they came from or thedonald gets all the members.

I don't know why they're so attached to Imgur.
Its filesize limit is 4chan-tier shit.

Maybe Voat isnt compromised. Google instantly doing hit pieces once T_D people flee.

Voat still has a yuge subverse and thread about Pizzagate
They're a lot less cucked than 4chan somehow
I still don't use them though, except maybe for the pizzagate archive

what

Wasn't reddit itself just a clone of other websites?
The makers just took a textboard à la 2ch and gave it an upvote system, it was only years later they added the whole subreddit system and all that shit.

my boomer dad browses that fucking website, and sends me articles.
I refuse to open it, at least not on my ad-blockerless phone anyways; I'm not giving those kikeniggers any ad revenue.

pretty sure it was just like if digdug and fark had a baby and dropped it repeatedly on it's head

Voat may be to reddit what Holla Forums is to cuckchan, but it's still a reddit clone.

voat has been shit since /r/altright got banned. these new refugees can't possibly make it any worse.

fam pls

"Pede" means "feet". They're foot fetishists.

Keep /r/the_Donald contained on Voat. Do not let them come here.

Im Tor1 why do you ask?

Holy shit, idiot.

Everyone's saying the mod of The_Donald (OhSnap…) was doxed/threatened.

[CITATION NEEDED].

Is there any links to the threats? Because I got nothing.

I'm not sure it'd be a bad thing overall for Holla Forums if they made their own board. Some of the other smaller boards could use the traffic. They'd probably move much further right from osmosis alone, but also without the self-censorship that other sites promote.
Dunno. They'd undoubtedly shit up Holla Forums some, but I think we'd redpill most of them. Beats whatever retarded 'drama' int* is trying to push or leftypol's cringe threads.

Remember /fatpeoplehate/ or /fph/ or whatever they were called?
That was interesting.

They seem alright.

This is why literally no one uses microsoft. A site like reddit or voat can be coded in a few weeks using PHP/MySQL which are both free. I've spent a good 1/4 of my programming life converting things written in microsoft to better free platforms.

Voat's problem (besides the devs being incompetent amateurs) is that it doesn't have a self-sustaining user base because it's just a crappier version of reddit.

what is clear is that no others mods supported her; it seems like a psyop to fragment the lovable cesspool that is t_d.

also v/TheDonald is super pissed, they started when v/pizzagate started and there now brigading the v/ThePedes posts

The Voat devs and admins disappeared a while ago with the sli.mg devs. Theyre dead bro

Voat's valuable due to PG stuff and it's clear they want to take the site down since that's one of the few places left that does serious research. On another note, we should take this time to fire up Voat accounts to drop redpills and see how far we can push it. Opportunity in disguise.

Gay

That's was actually pretty good.

Waste of Hitler dubs.

No they mis-spelled "peed". They are piss fetishists you fucking retard.

why would you call it "ThePedes" anyway? It strips their brand identity (The_Donald), removes their sole binding purpose (support the Donald), and can easily be twisted into being short for pedophiles.

sounds like a successful hit job in progress.

Also, reminder to drop holocaust redpills on there, and upvoat any redpills you see. They will either convert or leave.

Are the voat admin /ourguys/?

/r/The_Donald has some marginal value on Reddit. It's /r/KotakuInAction on a much larger scale. It's the first red pill that most people take. 20,000 people are browsing that sub now. Whenever some form of censorship ensues, people on Reddit flock to /r/The_Donald for the kosher version of the truth. That's a net-positive no matter how you slice it.

The Reddit Admins seem reluctant to ban the sub outright due to 'muh PR', but if they can, they will provoke /r/The_Donald users until they willingly migrate to platforms like Voat. That way they can pretend that Reddit isn't anti-right wing. If by chance some /r/The_Donald mod passes upon this post, here's some advice: Don't willingly migrate: Make them ban your sub. Provoke them until they do it. It's possible that banning /r/The_Donald might actually turn Reddit into Digg 2.0.

I think he means when /r/AltRight got banned from Reddit.

No audit=No donate

well I'm going to make sure that they all come here. fuck you all. I will destroy this place. Your mods are going to have to range ban the entire western world. I don't suppose that's a problem since none of the mods here are white.. This place will finally make sense.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

0/10 bait. Voat goats will downvoat you into oblivion. They fear any chance of invoking the wrath of Holla Forums, and rightfully so

Throw content up anywhere and you'll get discussion.
Know that these fuckers will be directing the shills.
voat.co/v/SoapBoxBanHammer

Keep me posted on how that goes

Let me know how that works out for you.

They had some really redpilled people one time. They have had of been 8/pol/ crossposters or even IM posters at one point.

God I remember those days being on there. It was still liberal as fuck but those guys were almost annoyingly neutral and still are. They fall really easily to concern trolling, but they really weren't so bad, and they led me here.

atko was a bulgarian shitskin not a jew but swings and roundabouts he's not running it anymore he stepped down

How hard would it be to set up these types of websites? Anyone here able to create a stable platform and pass it out to us? We could create a fucking thousand of them and funnel all the normies into our own control boxes!

It's like watching a little runt of a dog bark at one that could eat it in one bite.

I'm working on one. Functionality-wise it will be kind of a mix of imageboards and voat/reddit. It may be useful as containment to stop redditards from going to halfchan and flooding everywhere.

What's it called?

Freeboard. It's nowhere near completion and you probably can't find it yet as the repository is still private.

voat.co/v/identitarian is good but the subverse doesn't get much traffic. Could do with some chan wanderers.

They have zero censorship there and holohoax posts get stickied

it would be interesting to see what happens if the_donald gets banned

Btw has anyone noticed the vast array of artificially inflated / botted subreddits hitting the front page? A couple of examples are:

r/wholesomememes
r/dankmemes
r/prequelmemes
r/MURICA
r/MemeEconomy/

What's the (((strategy & purpose))) of these?

To entrap/subvert the next generation of young plebbitors.

The (((mods))) of these subreddits will try and make them hip & cool for now, but once they hit a critical number of subscribers they will start to post ((((pro-globalization propaganda))).

It's their next strategy to brainwash/subvert the young.

Watch and see…

Too late for that. Micro$oft has sunk its teeth into voat and is now extracting money from them. (They used a free trial of Microsoft products, like SQL Server, .NET etc…, now they have to pay.)

this. Who the fuck runs a Microsoft stack?

They are just fucking retards. Ohsnap is getting called out left and right for being a kike shill. "She" and her kosher mod squad were deleting posts and topics left and right until it was pointed out that all of the censorship gets logged and documented. This is already blowing up in their faces and it looks like T_D just recruited a bunch of people for voats thedonald.

kek

What's the name for a Reddit-type layout anyway?

Cancer

Voater and user here.

The Pedes are involved in their own little turf war / pissing contest and v/all is getting splashed with shit.They'll go back to deddit when no one caters to their shit on Voat.

It was that was in the beginning. Now it is getting a little too SWJish for a lot of us.

I agree, modlogs will help push the fuckers out but with think more concerned about its the sudden uptake in bitcoin, did you see that shit?

10k worth already. Nothing gefilte fishy about that.

Fuck yeah. I don't post much (there or here) so I haven't kicked in cash but the sudden influx of users and bitcoin makes me edgy.

whats the betting its alphabets not the plebbitors donating the funds

No bet, comrade.

fucking shame voat was a comfy wee place past 2 years or so

AFAIK Imgur was specifically created for Reddit. Like a symbiosis of some sort. Then it became it's own thing with it's own userbase and community.

Too true. I hope it calms down soon.

Entirely plausible considering the kike shill The_Donald mod told them all to go to voat in the first place. Why would "she" want all of the user base to go to such a non-kosher website when they had a strong control over the Reddit sub? Now all of those "pedes" are going to be exposed to the truth on kikes and whatnot. Can't really be that mad at Steve Cuckman can she?

There's v/TheDonald & v/ThePedes but no v/The_Donald
I bet thats next

kek this site is pretty good, all the older users are demanding that the new ones kill themselves and gas their kike mods

there's v/thedonald already apparently it was set up to avoid the cancer reddit mods which is why they made v/thepedes

What a fuckin bloodbath.

Yeah ok… whatever you need to tell yourself.

Fan the flames! Unleash the memes into the chaos!

Be sure to share the source so we can make dozens of them with different skins and domains.

noice

Isn't voat still pushing imgtc.com?

What would be wrong with that, though?

reddit

Voat doesn't allow underscores in sub names

https: //gitlab.com/rocketpenguin1/freeboard
note it's not finished ofc, I just started it two days ago when i heard about this shitfest

Do they not make enough on ad revenue?

Wouldn't the traffic be good for the site? If they can monetize it?

Isn't Reddits source code on Github? github.com/reddit/reddit

You make a tool to customize it called Lynerd Skyner

I just looked at the modlogs. Did they add the stuff back or what? I see 4 posts, all by people clearly fucking with the new subverse.

Looks like they all ended up on Holla Forumsthedonald anyway

BURN IT ALL!!!!!!

Thanks Broseidon

The founder, Atko, is not jewish, he was a refugee from the war in Kosovo who lives in Sweden. Doesn't matter anyway, Atko left Voat. Only Puttitout runs it now.

yes

i gotta say, voat is pretty great

So voat just wants to scam r/t_d. Good for them, I hope they milk those dumb fucks for all they are worth.

gasem1488

Probably saw how successful the Gab.ai kikes were at eBegging for cash. What a fucking shite site that is…

HAHAHAHAHA

they got $10,000 or something in one donation apparently

That was quite funny actually. Reddit thought they were cucking imgur, when all along imgur was using reddit to steal their users. All belong in a gas chamber.

Who that girl be?

https:// voat.co/v/ThePedes/1869225

Former Voat user here. We have major differences but I like to think we're on the same side. You guys probably don't care but here's one users account on how bad Voat actually got. ghostbin.com/paste/c65j2

Howdy Sane. I think you forgot to take your pills again.

Yeah I never minded the voat lads at first, most seemed like anons who wanted to give namefagging a shot and then liked the private community shit.
You're still namefags and namefags will be treated like namefags.

reddit?

There is a self admitted schizo on Voat called SaneGoatISwear. Almost none of the stuff he says on his multiple accounts doesn't make sense and is never relevant to discussion. He will however cry censorship by downvoats every time he does his copy pasta off topic spam

Sane is one of the realest mother fuckers to grace voat aside from Amalek and Johnny5.

GTFO jew shill

Amalek never cited a single source for his anti kike stuff and spammed constantly in order to try and discredit those that do name the kikes. He would constantly argue even with those that do name the kikes and call anyone who named the jew, a jew themselves. He was still far more entertaining than SaneGoat

there was a fake amalek trying to descredit him, including one who called himself a jew.

The real amalek is somewhere in a mossad dungeon on a pedo island being used in snuff videos. Sanegoat is funny as shit, you are just a shill.

I would believe this, I must have fallen for the fake one. I also remember the one that claimed to be a kike, however that one was clearly not Amalek. What exactly do you think I am shilling for

amalek did nothing wrong.

Kek someone posted goat tower. T.voatfags know that one.

If T_D faggots were smart enough they'd have organised a funding drive to keep v/T_D going.

If all the news fit for (((Google News))) is relishing the possible end of Voat, I hope it survives. I am too lazy to prim my reputation for a namefag account, and find Reddit/it's knock-offs hard on the eyes, so I prefer it here though.

You uncultured swine
translate.google.com/#la/en/pedes

that was meant for you

I'm just used to it I guess. It's not so bad in night mode.

The European board is run by jews.

That ain't shit. the v/Chicago mod post direct links to shareblue voat.co/v/Chicago/1886017

Looks like Voat's funding has been met for now. Immune system kicked in and drove off most of the normies. But there a bunch who stayed dropping "niggerfaggot kike" everywhere trying to be edgy and fit in. It's a start.

trash

Excellent.