The servers for all LittleBigPlanet games are shutting down in Japan and LBP Karting and LBP PSP are shutting down...

The servers for all LittleBigPlanet games are shutting down in Japan and LBP Karting and LBP PSP are shutting down worldwide.

I bet LBP1, 2 and 3 are next.

The game is extremely popular, what's going on?

super mario maker lol

He never finished the level editor for ragdoll kung fu, so much in the same way empty promises and a dead game.

US amd Europe when?

This fucking depressing…

LBP3 bombed hard because it wasn't made by Media Molecule.

The game is already dead with only a few hundred 9 year olds spending their time on it.

Trust me I have been playing this for more than 4 years.

I havent played this game in at least 5 years and this still makes me sad.

Dude your thread isn't even hitting page five, cool it with the bumps.

I think Little Big Planet 2 was legitimately the last time I played a game in co-op and laughed like an asshole from how much fun I was having.

I miss those times

Here's hoping Dreams won't be a total sack of shit

SHIT.

I still haven't done the online trophies for 1 and 2, anybody wanna get a group together?

I already have the LBPK plat so I got that going for me

huh? i alway always under the impression those games were healthy.

why do they need to shut down servers for it just because of that?

LBP Karting and LBP PSP were both financial flops

Why did they fucking add those stupid community trophies, anyway? I hate those. They take so long and no one ever plays your levels.

Are there any online only trophies in these games? I'm sick of losing my chance to get platinum trophies in games cause all the online servers keep getting shut down

never mind, just read the thread. Will kill self now

I still ficking played LBP PSP. Fuck this whorld.

Why? That game is buggy af

It's fun and also i cant afford a vita.

This.

Fuck that freezing glitch,

Lost so many levels because of it.

I'm wondering as well because most people that have them got them boosted by some fucking forum like I do as a last resort

I guess this is an excuse to fire up my PSNProfiles account to wrangle some folks

A shame, there were a lot of good levels from them
Nothing of value was lost
No one plays it
It's still popluar, I don't see why
It's a broken mess, go right ahead

Now what about LBP Vita?

Vita seemed like the best one (though I haven't played it myself). Will be sad to see it go

Is it? I never see anyone actually talk about these games post announcement.

I never cared for online, i usually play alone on my vita creating things since im knowledgeable in the logic mechanics

i wish they would add dozens of more materials to add more play-ability time.

Damn, I spent a ton of time in the first two. A shit ton of fun making levels and playing with others. Never even played the third one.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if they're doing this for the inevitable PS4 "remaster". Oh well.

Considering LBP3 is on PS4 already, there's no chance they'll remaster any other LBP. Especially not LBP Karting, since that game was a tremendous flop.

Yeah, I was more talking about 1 & 2 only. If that's not the case I can't see why they'd shut down the servers for them.

bump

I didn't realise anyone actually still played this. I haven't thought about LBP since the PS4 game came out, and even that was fleeting.