Truck Plows Immigration + Checkpoint Opens Fire On Border Agents In Arizona

breaking911.com/truck-plows-immigration-checkpoint-ariz-occupants-open-fire-border-agents/

archive.is/ilFHG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nxbV3RsyQwI?t=13s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

John Brown Gun Club, the kek that keeps on giving?

Uh oh guess there's no choice but to heavily arm every single border agent nation-wide now while lowering the entry requirements and giving them ample liberty to shoot to kill!

What do they have to do with this incident?

Border Patrol that work within the US at checkpoints are scum. We don't need checkpoints 90 miles from a border. I'm White and got harassed by these Mexicans with heatstroke in the middle of New Mexico on my way back home after a road trip. They can all eat lead. Fuck them. If you're not on the border itself or going door to door physically removing illegals, you have no place in this country's border patrol and are part of ZOG.

Do you think the spic will thank anyone for paying his medical bills?

This is so you can have cheap chinese shit at walmart. Maritime jurisdiction. The hide this shit with classification. Assange knows. So does Trump. Clinton knows too and gets around it to traffick kids.

oy vei looks like those evil cishetwhite men strike again! Glad they're going extinct, the world will be so much safer from this sort of gun crime when its good and brown

Giga-cuck fighting for his "brothers of color", or just an Arizona methhead with an urge to shoot at the first badge he sees?

It's a mystery.

Plz respond.

They are communist filth. So they could very well have something to do with it.

Quite a few gary smiths in arizona. Im working on it.

Theres a ton of gary smiths, even filtering through for guys that look like they are definitely old. So far they are all pretty innocuous.. several cucks but mostly decent people..

I just found this one. No information on the page, its private.. But he works for (((KalashniKOHN LLC))) which I could only imagine is a kike open gun manufacturing company based on the name and the custom ak photo on his page.

This might be our guy

I love how we're basically an alphabet agency now, but with patriotic loyalty, competency, and jokes.

Dr Pierce, I'm POL

Unfortunately, I've hit a dead end. Every gary johnson with a profile pic of an elderly man, while many of them look like complete cucks complete with goatees, none of them give me any reason to believe they are the guy.

The profile I posted is definitely interesting. The company and its owner both have public pages but the kikes done a good job of putting on a faux patriot persona.. obsession with soviet symbols notwithstanding… I will do a small amount of digging in a different direction to see if I can find more biographical information from whitepages type sources but Im not too sure there will be much there for the simple fact that I have never heard of a leftist that doesnt have a goybook.

This is the only listing I've been able to find for a Gary Smith who has an address in Tombstone.

Aside from this the guy is a fucking ghost. There is nothing more to be found without a budget. I tried.

I guess this is what happens when you actually try to do your job by investigating criminals instead of trying to conduct deep state sabotage 24/7.

They're at least 3 hours North of that around Tempe AZ

Kind of.. what it really is though is what happens when you truly believe in an ideal enough to work tirelessly to make it a reality. Also us becoming 'basically an alphabet agency' is a bit of a falsehood. Im not saying that that isnt what we have become, but that we didnt just become it. I've been devoting time to digging since 2012 or 2011 I cant honestly remember which I find so fucking wierd this was the time period where I was discovering the true red pill but I can barely remember most of it or how my thought patterns were before the red pill Hell most of the shit in the sandy hook documentaries is shit that Holla Forums dug up.

Fuck even that shit with Syria and Britham which uncovered the plot behind the first 'gas attack' in Syria. That shit was widely believed to be debunked but notice how many fucking plebs we reached with that shit which lead to military members posting the "I didnt enlist to fight Syria" meme and ultimately resulting in the US not directly engaging Assad. We cockblocked Israel on that one fucking good. We've had a fucking horde of newfaggots arrive here that refuse to be red pilled, and unfortunately the oldfags have given up trying to force the red pill on them with high quality old school threads. And these newfaggots think that this meme war just started recently. Holla Forumsacks have been engaged in an information war for the better part of a decade. Hell even the idea that memes have power started back then but it was mostly tongue in cheek until germanwings happened.

Who would've guessed the commie is a kike. Can't make this stuff up.

It is a weird location where the shooting occurred. There is pretty much nothing South of Tucson worth a fuck, it is mostly thirsty wetbacks running from border patrol down there. Jewggle maps has it at 2hrs 43min to Phoenix, which right now it is 6:40pm in AZ time, so, why the fuck would he be way down there?

That communist logo with the gay-K 47 is the same logo of his employer

that one user who called this back in those early ICE enlisting threads was only half right it seems. he figured it would be an Impala filled with spics.

thank you for your right wing death squad

we would need to get boots on the ground looking for hospitals and even then, they could have whisked him into some backdoor-disguised hospital room for when dumb-yet-important kikes go on a binge and need to be taken care of and re-hidden from the public eye for their protection.

I assume it was an old commie kike lashing out at trump in his own drug-fueled way.

Theres two possibilities that I see:

1) what you said
2) he was an old guy trying to suicide by cop

The reason I say 2 is a possibility is because, like I said, I have never heard of a leftist that isnt on goybook. They NEED to virtue signal. The guy was old but still at this point there arent many old plebs in general who dont have a goybook.

There is definitely something strange about this but like you said without boots on the ground we wont find anything and.. Unless there is a very bored user living in that town this isnt an event that really warrants such an indepth investigation. It is curious how it happened after that spic purposefully mowed down whites in nyc.

wherehavealltheskinheadsgone.zip

Nah, cartels.
They've been pretty buttblasted about the border patrol for some time. They even started planting IEDs in response to militias; of course Fox news and CNN never reported it.

Well fuck me running I was wrong

There's no proof it wasn't; driver may have been driving spics

H'what?

3rd possibility is false flag to push the driverless/self driving car agenda.

obviously more fringe than the other 2 possibilities.

Burgahz… I wonder what that faggotry cost you.

Entirely volunteer based too. Just like how the government was envisioned in the days of our founding fathers.

A Jewish Communist? No! I refuse to believe it!

the driver was reportedly shouting

AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED?

Antifa cuck confirmed?

Bullshit, there should be checkpoints all the way up in Alaska. Border patrol and ICE should do every damn thing they can to strain out the illegals from our country. So sorry you were minorly inconvenienced, spic-lover.

youtu.be/nxbV3RsyQwI?t=13s

This Cohn guy and his gun shop + affiliates, friends obviously enjoy the soviet, hammer and sickle aesthetic but on their social media it is harder to tell. On instagram one of Cohns friends has a positive post about le stick man.

The whole commie thing could really just be an aesthetic thing but don't write it off as just that. They could be actual commies infiltrating.

sorry, paco, you don't get to rest easy just because you made it past the border

Leftists will praise this.

Did you even read his post?

So some old dude shot at borderguards while trying to smuggle in his teenage mexican fucktoy?