Recent Piracy

What have you pirated lately?
Try to draw a pirate hat from memory. No looking up on google. It's hard. Mine looks like a sad alien alone in his UFO.
Gets boring after you've scanned your second system.
Can't complain it's like cotton candy and comfy.
I want to like it but alt-f4'd after a few minutes. I will return.
It's pretty good but something feels missing. I will stick to dwarf fortress.

Well I stole my cousin car last week

He didn't pirate his car

The Witcher 3. Already got it with my video card but didn't want to pay for DLC, because honestly it's not that good of a game.

Technomancer, really looking forward to playing it but haven't gotten around to it yet, I liked Bound by Flame so hoping this is at least on that level.

The only thing I pirate regularly these days is Black Library audiobooks.

Modern games are so bad, they don't even warrant torrenting.

And you faggots wonder why games are so shit these days.

The number of developers who actually get money directly from your purchase can be counted on one hand. In the cases of most major developers the money you spend has little connection to them actually staying in business. It's completely possible (and almost expected) for the people who made a series great to be fired or sidelined when major money is made.

First DS game I've played, it's nice but I haven't finished it yet I'm doing a punishment run doing reps every time I die

Decent, worth the pirate. Still have to try out mods for it. Didn't finish.

Not even worth of the pirate, casualized garbage. Maybe once they release 1-2 expansions and some nice mods are made for it.

Atlantic Fleet. Was curious to see why a mobile game on PC got such high marks, it was alright but had busted too easy subs and I just ended up playing Silent Hunter instead.

Nothing, fellow NSA agent.

Mighty No 9.

Its more depressing than anything. I wanted to be proven wrong so much, and though there is some fun to be had its just way below average. I cant imagine paying $20, let alone $30 for it unless people followed the hype.

Mostly movies.

But you're suggesting we buy those shit games and encourage it. I don't get it.

Some Metronomy albums, I haven't pirated video games in months. I'm not a buyfag, it's just that I haven't found any games I've wanted for awhile. I'm still working through my backlog.

Hearts of Iron 4.

It just made me want to play Darkest Hour again. though it did have some neat idea

also I can't draw

some electronic music

this is my pirate hat

>Witcher 3 Blood & Wine expansion.
This is a lot of new content. I like exploring so it's good they actually made a proper separate map to explore in this unlike Heart of Stone which only added a bit to the existing map which seems like it belonged there to begin with.
>latest Wan Piss episode
I'm farther ahead in the manga, but this latest strew of episodes aren't even in the manga.
>latest Dragon Ball Super episode
Did Dr. Gero make a goddamn Goku clone in the future? Could be an alternate universe Goku. I don't read the manga so I dunno.

Woah you're good. How do you make the lines so good?

Fuck I want something like that someday.

Haven't played GTA in a long while so I really enjoyed it.

Yet to play it, never had time before due to studies and etc., and don't want to give Cuntnami any shekels.

NuDoom and Mirror's Edge Catalyst.

Feels good not being technologically illiterate.

It's not as fun and people would find my failed training lewds.

Was actually going to buy that with my next check. Any gripes with it so far?

A proper pirate hat is shaped like a triangle.
How can anyone not know this?

They may be ninjas trying to push their anti-pirate agenda by undermining the pirate traditions.

pssh i can do that

Fucking Ninjas. No booty for the tootey.
Added theoretical detail.

Surprisingly well done and it ends with a giant mech battle against a even bigger alien. Game also has a cowboy bebop reference where you honor a character's death by having a giant sign that says "See you, space cowboy"
Biggest criticism is that Burch wrote some lines that're thankfully avoidable, like this one.

I hate how some Witcher 2 models seem so much more detailed than Witcher 3 models of the same characters. Roche and Ves were particualrly bad.

I suppose it's true, decline really is universal.

Eh, decent exploration game but I just hated the ending and it felt slow sometimes. (Like having to cross half the map twice because of the story)
Also, if I wanted to feel those feels at the ending I would've read a realist Russian novel or something… I was hurt :'(

Gets boring very quickly and the pc bullshit shoved down my throat doesn't help. Had to use the EU-only mod even though I'd say I'm pretty tolerant.

I'd support the devs of Nexus: TJI, but they are gone. I'd support the dev of Limit Theory but he's mentally retarded and is probably never going to deliver. I actually bought the X3 games to support the devs but then they did shit in a bag and called it Rebirth. I'd also support a cause to completely destroy EA, Bioware and Blizzard but no such thing is happening anytime soon

No key shortcut buttons like my Cintiq had, but the display is much much higher quality.
I taped a number pad to the back of it so I could use key shortcuts, but the number pad was cheap & died already.

Superhot which worked like shit in my computer
LISA the painful which I haven't gotten around to play already
Wins of Vi which is hard as dicks but also pretty fun I'm pretty close to the end already
Look at my sick-ass hat, motherfucker.

Played about 2 hours before uninstalling. Jesus Christ the new Total War games are fucking boring.

I pirated 7th Dragon III Code: VFD. It's a lot of fun. I'll probably buy it when it's out on the 12th.

I was actually really surprised with how well that game came out.
I can't think of a better JRPG to come out in the past 5 years

Because I really needed to get some kind of use out of my Pii U this year. Pretty decent RPG gameplay which is all I ask for, restoration patch is surprisingly decent and covers just about everything so I don't have to feel dirty playing the butchered version.

God, I wish the vita would ever get cracked. I've left mine alone for years and now there's dozens of RPGs I know I'd love.

oh by the way pirates are killing vidya by being drm enablers. also piracy is the entire reason free to play games exist

Most recent pirate was Jojo's Bizaare adventure, parts 1-3. I needed to join the legion of normalfags. I also picked up Severance: Blade of Darkness. Nice, if not a bit clunky.
0/10 thread

you forgot the horns

San Andreas

checked
Horns are not canon.

Some Power Girls books, a DC encyclopedia Book and Liru.

I'm looking for books to download and read mostly.

developers dont get royalties dumbass except indies but who cares about them.

how about now?

yaaaay tits
walking sim
meh sort of entertaining RPG for a while
fun in custom campaign

now we're talking

i just pirated Technomancer, the new game from the developer of Bound By Flame.

and the game is just that, its bound by flame in a sci-fi setting.

It's fucking shit.

Too much autism for me

Quite fun. I like how you can play the courses.

Always great.

Take your meds

The steam version of sony Movie studio.
What the fuck is it with sony over charging for video editing software, I mean, other than suing all the open source (free) ones into the ground.

what

full of autism

got it just to see the shit feast

it's harvest moon

i think he replied to the wrong post, that's all, nobody can seriously like BBF or dubstepmancer

A galleon, 2 clippers, and a schooner.

Gold dabloons and silver bars all around, even got an authentic locked oak chest with pearls n diamonds n shit!

Never played before, it's pretty good. I was surprised at how well it runs on my toaster.

Fantastic show, has a slight drop in quality after Trapper and Henry leave.

The first chapter is really fucking solid, it's not all story centered, the indian is a bit annoying, and I wish there were more intense urban areas. After chapter 1 continuing isn't even really worth it though, the game feels cut short, and they fail to add on to the interesting end of 1s story. The first chapter is still of a decent size though.

what has been of /scurv/? remember when marcuck the kike didn't want to put it in the related boards back when it was active because hes a fucking jew?

This was a try before you buy type thing. I read some things about the game's structure that had me worried. Just finished it and while IMO it's the weakest in the series, It's still a very solid VN/Puzzle Game.
Fuck this looks like a cowboy hat with a skull

It's actually pretty fun. Yozu best girl.

It's basically Etrian Odyssey but with custom portraits, so you can make your autistic crossovers a reality.

This thing looks like an octopus in front of a flower.

Exquisite taste.

I just wish modding it was less ass. Though I was still a dumbass when I first tried, so maybe I should give it another shot.

also there was a rumbling that a sequel might be getting pulled out of purgatory at some point, but that was like 2 years ago, and I haven't heard anything on it since. Haven't really looked, either, I don't wanna be disappointed again like I was when I found out the studio tried to kikestarter it without letting literally anyone know there was a kikestarter for it.

bird thread on Holla Forums?

Oops,

Witcher 3 and all DLC… but haven't played it.
DiRT Rally, I'll buy it eventually I promise.

Gunna look up some good games to pirate today. Last one I played was Wolfenstein.

here is my pirate hat

I pirated the latest Spice and Wolf music collection.

You know what, anyone have a recommendation list on books? I'll take anything at this point.

Have you gotten to the point where they turn completely into a drama and lost all sense of humor?

When was this released?

The original devs tried crowdfunding twice. One was before kikestarter was a thing… I can't remember that other platform's name.

The IP was owned by Mithis Entertainment, which was bought by Eidos Hungary, which was then bought by Square Enix…
Anyway now the rights are at Nordic Games. They bought the IP somewhere at the end of 2015 I think, but my hopes are not too high because they've been buying IPs left and right so it's more about hoarding, methinks.

Fucking scratch that!
Nordic made an ACTUAL update / patch to the game in March that fixes some stuff with newer systems
An update to a 2004 game
They might be in for some serious business
Must
Not
Hype

Half the Wii U library.

Playing Bayo 1 and Devil's Turd currently.

Paying for something you can emulate is retarded
Still shitty since skinship doesn't work on it.

I realized I have a shitty memory.

Holla Forums is selling your data to tpp.com
see you all in prison

Hey, there is one thing you can be hyped about: they cared enough to make sure the game was still 100% playable without emulation.

And for that, I thank them.

Ah yes, the dreaded domain parker service MarkMonitor. Wait.

If you're gonna be a doomsayer you should probably be less retarded at it. TPP is a variant of 1984 masquerading as a trade agreement, yes, but it's not a corperate entity stuff is "sold" to, nor is tpp.com even registered.

I'm just waiting for the english version of Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII to be uploaded, because 60 bucks is way too much.

I recently paid money for the pirated games I enjoyed through the steam/gog sales

Shove them in a folder and store it with generic paperwork/school supplies, that's what I do. Bonus points if you use an old essag as a cover sheet.

yar

Fuck if I know but there's a bunch of Drama CD's that I've never seen before and the soundtrack to that Nintendo DS game.

What the fuck are goats

Noice, I did pushups with my run

Was that one even particularly good? Anyone have a link to that site that rates them? It seemed pretty thorough.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:16380F4EF7590939E0EE1293C8915A0FA6122E04&dn=romance+of+the+three+kingdoms+13+v1+0+6+multi4+inclu+all+dlc&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

Look into their eyes.

I feel like they're a species that has been cursed in some way.

more bird videos pls

A real car. I finally figured out how to download a car, and i did it. Fuck you DMCA.

am i doing it right?

And where can one find these?

it has seen some shit

Made me want to buy a Vita to play 3.