Pew Research: Intermarriage in the U.S. 50 Years After Loving v. Virginia

One-in-six newlyweds are married to someone of a different race or ethnicity
archive.is/DmLUB
pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/intermarriage-in-the-u-s-50-years-after-loving-v-virginia/
PDF: my.mixtape.moe/ubjcyh.pdf
(((Who))) could be behind this?

Other urls found in this thread:

brown.edu/academics/economics/sites/brown.edu.academics.economics/files/uploads/2013-15_paper_0.pdf
openbible.info/topics/child_of_god
bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Children-Of-God
ucg.org/the-good-news-world/-news-and-trends-the-tragic-decline-of-european-christianity
ibtimes.com/pew-survey-predicts-rise-atheism-us-europe-despite-growing-religiosity-worldwide-1869696
biblica.com/en-us/bible/bible-faqs/when-was-the-bible-written
biblestudy.org/maps/books-of-the-bible.html
decodeunicode.org/w3.php?nodeId=145
youtube.com/watch?v=geferlpn_5A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Europe
christianpost.com/news/christianity-declines-in-europe-increases-in-africa-and-asia-says-survey-65619
archive.is/TcsGQ
jcpa.org/article/neo-paganism-in-the-public-square-and-its-relevance-to-judaism/
archive.is/WxZsU
norse-mythology.org/gods-and-creatures/others/sleipnir/
lukeford.net/blog/?p=63864
hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv2ch02.html
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
poseidon01.ssrn.com/delivery.php?ID=440117105065025120107115084122122122061052048060033049127111007125116105064017031074050061056028053034110064018001070112020122098041043075040107071111072081088079104081058082000078092024124113019119013123026126076024025028024112071126023090021094123007&EXT=pdf
phys.org/news/2014-10-minority-whites-declining-diversity-psychology.html
med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2008/10/asian-white-couples-face-distinct-pregnancy-risks-stanfordpackard-study-finds.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Still less than half, still more than zero.

In metro areas, almost one-in-five newlyweds are intermarried

'The largest share of intermarried couples include one Hispanic and one white spouse
Coal burners are, statistically, more prevalent than oil drillers. White men are creating more hapas than white women.

(((Pew))) (((Sunoco))) (((Sun oil)))

Yes. Pew is full of kikes and La Raza symapthizers.

The biggest problem when it comes to race-mixing isn't niggers. No matter how much propaganda there is, most people secretly detest niggers no matter what. This will ALWAYS be incredibly rare.

The biggest problem is gooks. Something like 1/3rd of all gooks marries outside their race. That's fucking huge. And it's because of all the nu-males with yerrow fever who convince themselves that buck-toothed moon-faced gookesses are somehow attractive.

This thread should serve as a reminder that racemixing IS a serious demographic issue.

Gooks are an issue, as are beaners.

Mixed race people are so ugly.

Requesting stats on genetic illnesses, the likelihood of which increase in interracial couplings.

It's honestly unfathomable to me. I can understand why some people might fuck/date other races. But I could NEVER imagine wanting to give birth to and raise a child that fundamentally does not look like you.

>you name your son Elliot Rodger

Thank you.

ER was a Jew who killed white women.

Yeah it's true. I know literally dozens of white guys who have hooked up with Asian women.

Yeah this too. Being attracted to the extoic look of say Asians I can understand, I find some of the women attractive too, but they belong with their own. Their own societies back home think like that too.

So it looks like 1 in 4 rural people are A-OK with mixing. They need to die.

It also looks like (no surprise here) that cities, or "metro areas" have intermarriage as a more common phenomena. So, if you move to a farm, you have a better chance of finding a non-idiot wife. Though, I am concerned that there are more "don't care" and "ok" as compared to outright "no".

What's the stats on marriage longevity and divorce rates? These are the magic numbers.

All this says is that young people are naive idiots that will self-redpill at their inevitable divorce (or murder, but…).

I disagree. What is important is if they have monsters/bastards/babies together.

Most Hispanics have some degree of White blood. Letting the mix with some of our more Left leaning Whites has the effect of Whittening their offspring and probably lessening feminism and other retarded shitlib beliefs since Hispanics don't normally believe in it. We're never going to outbreed them, might as well turn them White. Marrying Niggers however is unacceptable for even the worst shitlib to do

It's really hard to say. Obviously something like race-mixing is a very charged subject. I'm sure there are plenty of people who outwardly say they're okay with it (through gritted teeth) but inside find it anywhere from slightly unusual/unsettling to downright abhorrent.

This. That's a fucking huge distinction. I overheard a white woman at my job let the word "nigger" slip, and it turned me the fuck on.

neck yourself, kike.

race-mixing has more deleterious effects than just giving birth to more shitskins. You're still lessening the number of whites being born. And most importantly, YOU'RE BLURRING THE LINES BETWEEN RACES. It's a lot easier for kikes to push stuff like "race is a social construct! we're all one people!" shit when the entire population is varying degrees of BLANDA UPP'd.

THIS IS A GODDAMN LIE

Get out JEW!

The census defines hispanics as

"Hispanic origin can be viewed as the heritage, nationality, lineage, or country of birth of the person or the person’s parents or ancestors before arriving in the United States. People who identify as Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish may be any race."

Most of this interracial shit is "hispanics" and "whites" mixing. Don't know how the usa does this where it considers mexicans white one moment and then a seperate race the next.

Regardless, hispanic is a bullshit definition. It'd be like we had a specific "ethnicity" to anyone who speaks swedish, meaning it could actually be swedes, somalis, or arabs.

The entire concept of "hispanic" was only ever implemented by that crypto-communist FDR as a way to circumvent the racial laws of the time and allow beaners to come into the country and get gibs. In reality, there are american indians, actual white people (ie, pure white blood from spain, like Castro, Pinochet, El Rato, etc) and then there are varying degrees of mixed mudbloods, aka mestizos.

In practice, when people say hispanic, they're talking about the indios and mestizos. IMO this whole system is bullshit and confusing and only used to obfuscate obvious differences. Hispanic should be done away entirely. ACTUAL white hispanics should just be white. Mestizos and indios should count under "native", just like injuns, eskimos, etc.

It's simple. Hispanics count as non-white except for crime reports and FBI stats, of course.

Indeed this is the problem. Beta white men importing chinky hobbit brides and pretending that having to import a bride across the globe after being rejected by their own women is something to be proud of. And creating mentally ill children that hate themselves. Asian brides are the release valve of society because any failure of a man can import one, normally a bunch of single men in a society would be grounds for a revolution.

An old high school buddy of mine just got married to an asian. I didn't go to the wedding. I honestly believe it would have been better if he had just killed himself. At least then I would feel pity for him.

The communist blueprint calls also for white retaliation in the black communities, it is a very important objective for the communist party. So far they've only been able to involve a small percentage of our negro people in this war of "national liberation," the great majority want no part of it in any form. But the one sure way to change that is to have white vigilante groups striking in to the negro sections supposedly to seek revenge. We mustn't kid ourselves into thinking that the communists have placed their agitators only into the black communities, they're working both sides of the street. They want hatred, violence and bloodshed between the races and they don't care how they get it or whom they use, even children if necessary. Part of the plan calls for commando squads of black revolutionaries to drive into the white residential areas and shoot little children playing on the sidewalks for the sole purpose of drawing out of the white communities violent retaliation into the black communities. Now this is extremely important to the communists, they must have it, for in this way they plan to unite the entire negro population for protection behind the militant minority. It's not a very pretty picture.

This is how a people are exterminated peacefully.

What a surprise, the Jews' plan has worked like a charm!

There's nothing peaceful about the civil strife and interracial crime that attempting to breed Europeans out of existence with mass immigration also brings.

brown.edu/academics/economics/sites/brown.edu.academics.economics/files/uploads/2013-15_paper_0.pdf

My family sort of sucks. Catholics and cucks. My aunt married a black man. They have two half-breed kids. They are the ugliest, dumbest, and most useless people in my entire extended family. Also, my sister got knocked up by a married nigger who has never once met the son which was produced.

Some days I just want to drink myself to death. Family gatherings are so depressing. I know this is the result of the media glamorizing niggers. Jews must pay for these crimes.

This kind of story really makes one appreciate muzzie honor killings.

Is it possible the desire to reject your race and breed with animals is genetic? Like how all there are like a dozen of those Kardashian sisters and they're literally all coalburners?
Regardless, my fucking condolences. I couldn't imagine how awful it must be to have nigs and little mulatto children at family gatherings. And the cherry on top is that I'd constantly feel uncomfortable and unable to make "racy" jokes like I usually do. total buzzkill.

What state or general area do you live in? I'm catholic and have plenty of catholic friends/family/etc and luckily none of them are racemixers. I'm wondering if its a regional thing

Its not war though, you realize that, yes?

I assume you can comprehend the difference between open fucking warfare and gradual destruction via demographic displacement, which does far more actual damage than any interracial crime or civil strife. This, at present, isn't a war - its a 'peaceful transition of power'.

Liberal La La land on the East Coast.

There's likely some capacity for predisposition in that regard, but realistically, its all cultural lad - the women aren't seeking nigger dick because they think 'oh, hey, id sure like some nigger dick', they are seeking nigger dick because the society they're living in is rife with Jews telling them niggers have the biggest dicks, are the best fuckers, and are great for social signaling how progressive you are as you take the BBC.

Memes aside, european culture has never had a need for honor killings. For thousands of years, we've instead had a shame culture that keeps people (particularly women) in line. The reason people weren't degenerates and didn't do heinous shit like racemix was because everyone that knew them would disown them. this was a powerful tool.

Nowadays, everyone is afraid to speak their mind and criticize anyone else's actions. I could bring some fat nigress home to my parents and they probably wouldn't say a damn thing. Not because they were actually okay with it, but because they and the rest of society has been tricked into thinking its absolutely forbidden to be straight-up and shame someone for shit actions.

I'm east coast too. Philly area. I luckily haven't seen too much racemixing outside the middle of filthydelphia where all the hipsters and degenerates go to seek spiritual death and decay. And luckily no one in my own family/friend group.

No joke. They live in an alternate reality, or at least pretend to, where they finally became men because they flew across the planet to find a gook. In reality they just failed to grow up and court their own women and settled for a dime a dozen knockoff replacement. And then they come here and call anyone who admits this a virgin loser, projecting themselves on us, knowing deep down that's what they really are. Losing virginity is a right of passage of a culture, when you can still be an overgrown child and import a girlfriend from overseas, 'losing your virginity' has no meaning. No difference between a 30yo virgin and a 30yo gooklover, the latter was just more desperate.

I'd seen data years ago that claimed racial intermarriage was lower than in 1930. Pew no longer publishes the complete methodology of its surveys. Remember that like others Pew got the election wrong last year, and since 2010 they seem to be be heavily biased towards urbanites(ie liberal faggots) in their sample selection.

I live in Scandinavia and I see this shit all the time. Fat, ugly, middle aged men who import Thai-trolls when they get tired of being kissless virgins. It's not that there aren't single women around. In fact, most of the women their age aren't even pozed with feminism and degeneracy. It's just that they wany a live in whore that will treat them like the boss to avoid being sent to gookland. The young yellow fever fags are betas who are high on anime.

If you have to import a bride at least import one from eastern europe, the problem is they have higher standards and wont respect the kind of pushover who imports a thai bride though. If you're good enough to not have a Ukrainian bride leave you after 5 years, you could have just gotten a local woman. Asia just has lower standards of masculinity so they never have to 'man up' so to speak.

The whole point of what they are trying to do, in their own words, is discontinue wars between nations, which they have deemed "too destructive" after the World Wars for economic/feels reasons, in favor of ethnic struggle within nations that is handled by police action which, although constant and resulting in nearly the same amount of death over time, will never disrupt the system as much. Also, it has been determined by these "people" that Europeans are too dangerous to leave alive, so the second part of their plan, in addition to undermining our nations' capacity to act, is to breed us out of existence.

Obviously don't go and your parents and grandparents were a failures for producing coal burners, didn't teach them racial awareness, doing so goes directly against cuckstianity.

If your going to do that why gooks when there are Eastern European mail order brides?

It's even more sad when someone imports a negress, which I have also observed.

Why are shills always so eager to attack christianity? Why don't you track down some stats regarding race-mixing between christian whites vs atheist whites. And while you're at it, kindly tell me where in the bible it says that we should BLANDA UPP.

Everybody in my area is racist and christian. Have you considered that being cucky faggots is genetic? Hence why the descendants of scandies and roundheads do it while other populations seem immune to modernity?

Eastern European women have standards for masculinity, whereas you can import a bride from Thailand and still be an overgrown child playing with toy trains and wearing sonic t-shirts and they wont leave you.

It's a bit more complicated than how you make it sound, but there is also much accuracy in the picture you paint. My parents were stereotypical Baby Boomers who bought the whole we-are-the-world, egalitarian bullshit. My parents were, and still are, completely color blind. They feel absolutely no loyalty to their race or heritage. This is what TV/Media and poz'd education did to them.

Right, no "everyone god's children/the same" preached in cuckstianity.

What verse.

Not too complicated, I dumped my family reunions for different reason.

… Which is basically exactly what I implied - a 'peaceful transition of power', as opposed to an outright war.

Fuck christianity. A authoritarian Jewish death cult which is foreign to our people. Europe and her children would have been infinitely better off without it.

I still like Megadeth though.

Reported for intl.

where do you think you are goon

Reported for intl.

You're a retard to try to deny that's cuckstianity.
openbible.info/topics/child_of_god
bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Children-Of-God

Sad.
Quick question: Would you prefer a Europe of pagan/atheist Europeans or a Europe of Christian Africans/Arabs?

report away dumbass.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Not all Christians are like this, but many (especially American protestants) have no racial or national loyalty. If given the choice between their god or their country, they will always side with their god. They also don't give a shit if they make things worse by importing shitskins because "some of them might get saved and become Christians". This world doesn't matter to them because it's just the waiting room for Heaven. I'm sure they would marry a non-white Christian over a white atheist.

Thanks, intl.

Hi, intl.

Not an admission dumbass.

You do realize universalism is found in Ancient Greek and Roman thought, right? Both Socrates and Diogenes called themselves cosmopolitans while there is a passage of Marcus Aurelius' Meditations where he stated the race doesn't matter.

Lastly, Spengler's work implies that European's Faustian Spirit was that which expands into the infinite, which would inevitably include no borders nonsense. The problem is intrinsic, not extrinsic.

Nah.

Hi, intl.

He doesn’t care. He’s a paid shill.

Quick question: Would you prefer a Europe of pagan/atheist Europeans or a Europe of Christian Africans/Arabs?

Hi, intl.

You do realize Roman and Greek aren't being pointed to as alternatives to cuckstianity, right?

Hi, intl.

Are you so dumb that you can't comprehend why I brought those points up. It's no Christianity's fault for European nature.

It's not a false dichotomy though, European countries are getting flooded with nigger cuckstians, if not so much arab ones.

Adolescent nietzschean crap. At least provide some arguments for your claim.

It's not a 'false' dichotomy, its a purposefully imposed dichotomy, imposed for a very purposeful reason.

Answer the question, coward.

Hi, intl.

Hi, intl.

No, it is not peaceful, it is less destructive to infrastructure, but more destructive to society, civilization, and race.

Your examples don't prove that's European nature, more clan based in Europe than those.

Hi, intl.

So what do you propose then? We all give up religion? Go look up the stats on what christian whites are like vs atheist whites. The atheists are all racemixing liberals and marxists.The worst kind of trash.

I'll be the first to say that there are cucked christians, but it's important not to put the cart before the horse here. Christianity has been the dominant religion of europe for millennia. Yet, the problems the anti-christians here say about christianity only started popped up within the relatively recent history - coincidentally, around the same time that the kikes really started subverting the fuck out of us. The point I'm making is that the problem isn't with christianity, but that modern christians are being subverted by the jews, just like literally everyone else and everything else. And even then, christians have been more resilient to the indoctrination on the whole.

What a fallacious question. An atheist europe is the one where nobody gives a fuck, buys into the pseudo-religion of cultural marxism, and has no problem with BLANDA UPPing.

Lad, you're literally using the same script another christcuck used.

It can't be a false dichotomy, because its not real - its theoretical.
The dichotomy imposes a choice on you, requires you reveal where your loyalty lies - do you stand with your blood, or your cult?

Answer the question, coward:
Would you prefer a Europe of European atheists/pagans or a Europe of African/Arab Christians?

Hi, intl. You were already outed.

I don't know that I can share your belief that its more destructive than actual war would be - its a 'peaceful' alternative to war, which you basically already admitted you agree to, so I'm done arguing with you, because you already admitted I was right. Take care.

Look back a little and see what has happened. Nineteen hundred years ago you were an innocent, carefree, pagan race. You worshipped countless gods and goddesses, the spirits of the air, of the running streams and of the woodland. You took unblushing pride in the glory of your naked bodies. You carved images of your gods and of the tantalizing human figure. You delighted in the combats of the field, the arena - and the battle-ground. War and slavery were fixed institutions in your systems. Disporting yourselves on the hillsides and in the valleys of the great outdoors, you took to speculating on the wonder and mystery of life and laid the foundations of natural science and philosophy. Yours was a noble, sensual culture, unirked by the prickings of a social conscience or by any sentimental questionings about human equality. Who knows what great and glorious destiny might have been yours if we had left you alone.

But we did not leave you alone. We took you in hand and pulled down the beautiful and generous structure you had reared, and changed the whole course of your history. We conquered you as no empire of yours ever subjugated Africa or Asia. And we did it all without armies, without bullets, without blood or turmoil, without force of any kind. We did it solely by the irresistible might of our spirit, with ideas, with propaganda.

We made you the willing and unconscious bearers of our mission to the whole world, to the barbarous races of the earth, to the countless unborn generations. Without fully understanding what we were doing to you, you became the agents at large of our racial tradition, carrying our gospel to the unexplored ends of the earth.

Our tribal customs have become the core of your moral code. Our tribal laws have furnished the basic groundwork of all your august constitutions and legal systems. Our legends and our folk tales are the sacred lore which you croon to your infants. Our poets have filled your hymnals and your prayer books. Our national history has become an indispensable part of the learning of your pastors and priests and scholars. Our kings, our statesmen, our prophets, our warriors are your heroes. Our ancient little country is your Holy Land. Our national literature is your Holy Bible. What our people thought and taught has become inextricably woven into your very speech and tradition, until no one among you can be called educated who is not familiar with our racial heritage.

Jewish artisans and Jewish fishermen are your teachers and your saints, with countless statues carved in their image and innumerable cathedrals raised to their memories. A Jewish maiden is your ideal of motherhood and womanhood. A Jewish rebel-prophet is the central figure in your religious worship. We have pulled down your idols, cast aside your racial inheritance, and substituted for them our God and our traditions. No conquest in history can even remotely compare with this clean sweep of our conquest over you.
-Rabbi Marcus Eli Ravage

That's not an answer, its a cop out.

Except your graphic isn't panning out, those against cuckstianity poison like myself haven't gone away from a silly belief in a "christian board."

That's not an answer, its a cop out, and your toothless accusations only make you seem more the coward.

Are you perhaps a Jew trying to false-flag the Christians?

Newsweek cites authorities who indicate that “the idea of a common Judeo-Christian tradition first surfaced at the end of the 19th century, but did not gain popular support until the 1940s, as part of an American reaction to Nazism…” and concludes that, “Since then, both Jewish and Christian scholars have come to recognize that–geopolitics apart–Judaism and Christianity are different–even rival–religions.”
Joshua Jehouda, a prominent French Jewish leader, observed in the late 1950s: “The current expression ‘Judeo-Christian’ is an error which has altered the ccourse of universal history by the confusion it has sown in men’s minds, if by it one is meant to understand the Jewish origin of Christianity… If the term ‘Judeo-Christian’ does point to a common origin, there is no doubt that it is a most dangerous idea. It is based on a ‘contradictio in abjecto’ which has set the path of history on the wrong track. It links in one breath two ideas which are completely irreconcilable, it seeks to demonstrate that there is no difference between day and night or hot and cold or black and white, and thus introduces a fatal element of confusion to a basis on which some, nevertheless, are endeavoring to construct a civilization.”
The few New Testament ‘proof texts’ utilized by Christian Zionists and secular proponents of the modern Judeo-Christian myth are the product of poor translation. Messianic Jewish writer Malcolm Lowe in his paper Who Are the Ioudaioi? concludes, like Robert and Mary Coote, that the Greek word “Ioudaioi” in the New Testament should be translated as “Judeans” rather than the more usual “Jews.” Israeli scholar David Stern also came to the same conclusion when translating the Jewish New Testament. Few Christians are aware that the translators of Scripture often mistranslated the word “Jew” from such words as “Ioudaioi” (meaning from, or being of as a geographic area, Judean). The word Judean, mistranslated as “Jew” in the New Testament, never possessed a valid religious connotation, but was simply used to identify members of the native population of the geographic area known as Judea.
Also it is important to understand that in the Scriptures, the terms “Israel”, “Judah” and “Jew” are not synonymous, nor is the House of Israel synonymous with the House of Judah. The course of history is widely divergent for the peoples properly classified under each of these titles. Accordingly, the authoritative 1980 Jewish Almanac says, “Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a Jew or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew.”
A writer for The Dearborn Independent, published in Michigan in 1922, summarized the problem thus: “The pulpit has also the mission of liberating the Church from the error that Judah and Israel are synonymous. The reading of the Scriptures which confuse the tribe of Judah with Israel, and which interpret every mention of Israel as signifying the Jews, is at the root of more than one-half the confusion and division traceable in Christian doctrinal statements.”

Dump the poison for natural healthy ethnic identity and traditions.

While the Pharisees recognized the laws of Moses, they also claimed that there was a great body of oral tradition which was of at least equal authority with the written Law, and many claimed that the Tradition was of greater authority. By their tradition, they undertook to explain and elaborate upon the Law. This was the “Tradition of the Elders”, to which the name of Talmud was later given. It had its beginning in Babylon, during the Babylon captivity of the people of Judah, where it developed in the form of the commentaries of various rabbis, undertaking to explain and apply the Law. This was the foundation of Rabbinic Judaism.
This Judaism was very different from the religion of the ancient Israelites. The late Rabbi Stephen S. Wise, who was the Chief Rabbi of the United States, expressed this conclusively when he said: “The return from Babylon, and the adoption of the Babylonian Talmud, marks the end of Hebrewism, and the beginning of Judaism.” The Jewish Encyclopedia tells us that the Talmud is actually “the product of the Palestinian and Babylonian schools” and is generally referred to as “the Babylonian Talmud.” Dr. Boaz Cohen in Everyman’s Talmud states the Talmud is the work of “numerous Jewish scholars over a period of some 700 years, roughly speaking, between 200 [BC] and 500 [AD].” Rabbi Louis Finkelstein in Volume 1 of The Pharisees, the Sociological Background of their Faith says, “Pharisaism became Talmudism, Talmudism became Medieval Rabbinism, and Medieval Rabbinism became Modern Rabbinism. But throughout these changes of name, inevitable adaption of custom, and adjustment of Law, the spirit of the ancient Pharisee survives unaltered.”
The Talmud, more than any other literature, so defined Judaism that Rabbi Ben Zion Bokser admitted, “Judaism is not the religion of the Bible.” (Judaism and the Christian Predicament, 1966, p.159) It is the Talmud that guides the life and spirit of the Jewish people. This is to say, therefore, that the central message of the Old Testament has been fulfilled in the New Testament. It must be understood that it was the position of Christendom for at least 1900 years. It was the position, not only of Justin Martyr, but of such Stalwart saints as Irenaeus and Hippolytus; a position embraced by Martin Luther and John Calvin, the two towering figures of the Protestant Reformation. Christianity and Judaism are two distinct religious inheritances. The very term “Judeo-Christian” is a mischievous misnomer without historical or Scriptural validity. “Judeo-Christianity” should be seen for what it is–another secular twentieth century, manufactured for narrow political ends, that is supremely disrespectful to all true believers. Any fundamental unity that does exist between world religions cannot be appreciated by ignorant and secular scholarship, but only through knowledge of the great primordial and universal truths.

That's not an answer, coward.

And what's with the copy-pasta? Realize you don't have an argument?

You have one more chance, then I'm reporting you for shitposting.

The most rabid Zionist supporters are evangelicals, so the best way to counter them is to actually teach them the Bible. Most evangelicals are cults of personality with Bible flavoring and preach utter heresy–dual covenant theology and Zionism, for starters. The following are the best arguments for debating and trumping zionist evangelicals:

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
– Revelation 3:9

This points out how the Jews, as they call themselves, are not Godly, and that their subversion was predicted.

And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
– Galatians 3:29

This destroys any notion of a Jewish right to the land of Israel based on the Bible, as the chosen people are those that accept Christ as savior–not a particular race and certainly not those that rejected Him.

Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
– 1 John 2:23

This destroys the idea that the Jews are still the chosen people, because they have denied Christ and so have denied God.

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. They answered him, We be Abraham’s seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. I know that ye are Abraham’s seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham’s children, ye would do the works of Abraham. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
– John 8:31-47

Taken together, I have taught these passages to several tea party and conservative groups to massively undermine their support of Israel. You will be attacked at first, but if you learn the passages well enough, you can stump them and change the whole group.

Yet it still developed in Europe after Rome and Greece. The source is European nature, not Christianity. Even Enlightenment thinkers tried to prove blacks could be as good as a white.

According to your graphic I'm not here putting up with your intl, intl, intl routine.

Reported, coward.

Jesus is the singular biggest enemy of the NWO since He claims to be the Jewish messiah. The end goal of the secular/pseudo-atheist/zionist plan is to bring forth a different messiah, at which point the false Jews who claim to be Biblical jews (but are not)–this synagogue of Satan–will try to install a global zionist tyranny with Jerusalem as the world capital.
They hate nothing more than Christianity, since Christianity condemns their every deed. They have committed countless unspeakable atrocities–human experiments in the name of scientific progress, secret agencies going around murdering innocents, the planning and execution of genocides, wars waged to enrich themselves, killing millions of civilians in the process, turning healthy Christian societies into barbaric, sexually degenerate cesspools of immorality. The atrocities they have committed upon the world are beyond counting and their brutality and ruthlessness in obtaining their goals has no comparison anywhere. There has never been a more perfect global tyranny than that of today, where a small group of ‘elite’ global rulers control every single aspect of our lives while at the same time making everyone believe that this is freedom. Their NWO is 1984 on steroids.
And Christianity has predicted all of this. The prophecies concerning these developments can be found in the New Testament–most importantly, in the book of Revelations where their entire mark of the beast plan to economically enslave the world has been laid out in detail. As is their ultimate fate–and although most of them are deceived and believe they are actually the good guys and that they can persevere and win a war against God–deep inside they know that they are walking on the broad path of damnation and that there is only one end to their journey: eternal torment in the fires of Hell.
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets and stonest them that are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold your house is left unto you desolate.
– Matthew 23:37,38
Then answered all the people (Jews) and said, “His blood be on us and on our children”
– Matthew 27:25
But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you to councils, and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten.
– Mark 13:9
Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And I say the truth, why do you not believe me? He that is of God heareth God’s words, ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
– John 8:43-47
Stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost as your fathers did, so you do. Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which showed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers.
– Acts 7:51-53
It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing you put it from you and judge yourself unworthy of everlasting life, we turn to the Gentiles.
– Acts 13:45-51
For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision, whose mourns must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake… wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith: not giving heed to Jewish fables and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
– Titus 1:10-14
The Jews, who both killed the Lord Jesus and their own prophets, and have persecuted us: and they please not God and are contrary to all men: forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.
– 1 Thessalonians 2:14-16
Behold I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews and are not but do lie; behold I will make them to come and worship before thy feet…
– Revelation 3:9
So Jewish.

It's not an either/or though. Like I said, our nations have had healthy ethnic identity and traditions for millennia under christianity. You can't say that christianity is what's causing the degeneration and cultural marxism of the modern era when it's been around for so long without issue.

What will happen if people continue attacking christianity varg-style and get everyone to give it up, is that they'll just embrace cultural marxism instead. Like the godless people of the modern world do. It is ethnic and cultural suicide to reject this.

Would you prefer a Europe of European atheists/pagans or a Europe of African/Arab Christians?

Christianity embodies the rejection of the Jew, which is why it is the ultimate focus of all their hate. Just as Lucifer was the Lord’s favored angel, so too was Israel the Lord’s favored nation. Lucifer decided that his position in service to God was not enough and sought to elevate himself–even refusing to bow before Christ, thus stating that he was above God. The Jews, too, refused to honor God. Rather than doing as they ought and be the ‘holy nation’–the nation that was set apart from the rest of humanity, that was to serve as a light to all others–they became selfish, started to hate the other nations, and became greedy, claiming that they alone should be first among all men. Not only that, they created their ‘rabbinical doctrines’, which had been in the works for millennia, written by Scribes and Pharisees and culminating in the Talmud that it is today. They sought to elevate themselves and their word to that of God, if not above. They did just as Lucifer did. So Lucifer became Satan–the adversary. And the Israelites became the Jews–the sons of the Devil. Christians are God’s Kingdom now, and shall be forever.

This gets old fast.
Let's try another question or 2, get you in the mood:
1. Why can't you answer the question?
2. Are you Jewish?
3. Was Jesus Jewish?
4. When/where was I 'outed'? (Spoonfeeding you: Remember that we have ID's here.)

The failure of our people in the past has always been from trusting Jews. There may well be some good ones, some who genuinely want to make the world a better place. The problem is every time they have been trusted, it has led to disaster. Every. Single. Time. I say enough. I think the rest of true Christendom agrees with me–we do not need them. We have our own great thinkers, our own great minds. Men of skill, men of purpose; men who can lead us out from this mire. We do not need anyone else; we do not need jews.
One of the few things we will all agree on is nationalism. Due to our nationalist beliefs, we believe that the united people–be it by geographical location, by religion or by genetics–can build a society for ourselves. History has proven the truth of this–our nations being unquestioningly the greatest that the world has ever seen. What led to their downfall? Trusting the jew, taking their advice, accepting short-term gains over massive long-term losses. Small loans from Jews to help us with a war resulted in them worming their way into our society–into media, government, education, and recently even the Church where they defile our beliefs and the monuments we made to God. Taking their advice on immigration. Taking their advice in how we treat money–allowing usury, allowing international banks, allowing debt. Allowing them to brainwash our women into thinking a life of monotony and chasing a false currency is superior to that of raising a family. Allowing them to brainwash our children into believing that socialism is the path to utopia, that communism will work, that it only has not because our people just are not ‘good enough’ for it and thus must either be ‘reeducated’ or removed for their ‘hate crimes’.
The Parasite is our eternal enemy. It is the child of the devil, and we are the followers of God. The adversary shall not triumph over us; we shall have nothing to do with it ever again. We shall serve as a bulwark against it, a mighty shield to protect our people from the beautiful lies of the deceiver, from the poisonous words of the children of he who masquerades as an angel of light. We know now to never trust them, and we never shall again. There is no need to ever ally with the Jew. If one says something good, express agreement and move on. Perhaps even say that it is a good idea and that as a Christian man of European heritage you may well seek to include it in your own nation, but never the Jew itself, never its people. We must remain forever separate. While it is a Jew it can be no brother of ours. It does not matter what it believes or what it says; it cannot be trusted. History has proven this.
Revelations 18: Rejoice over her thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her. And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all. And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. And in her was found the blood of prophets. and of saints. and of all that were slain upon the earth.
These merchants–by whose sorcery all nations have been deceived–shall be destroyed. They will pay for what they have done to our world; this time they will not escape the fires. They will be consumed in the wrath of God and we shall rejoice at the spectacle. The Lord’s justice done, and our people finally avenged.

Well, I'm glad we have yet another decent thread derailed because a shill sperged the fuck out at the slightest passing mention of christians.

In the book of Isaiah, he talks about how God is using the Jews as a light for the nations, to save the Gentiles. Now, you can interpret that any number of ways. I just looked it up. It’s Isaiah 49:6, and the prophet writes, He says: “It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth. So we can see that the salvation of the goyim was always the end goal. Personally, I think that the whole cycle of “Jews being Jews –> God disowns them –> Jews beg for forgiveness –> God saves them –> Jews being Jews” thing was because God was honoring the Covenant he made with Abraham, that all of his descendants would be blessed. However, with the coming of Christ, the old Covenant was null-and-void, which is explained in some of the Epistles. Now, on the topic of Tikkun Olam, this is why the kikes support all of the deadly sins.

Pride
The Jews push the meme that you are special just for existing and therefore deserve everything.
Envy
At the same time, they tell you to always want more, and to always consume and consume and consume.
Wrath
Examine the anger that Jews and their puppets exhibit when someone goes against their agenda. For all their talk of “love,” the synagogue of Satan is full of hate.
Gluttony
See Envy. Look at things like Health at Every Size and the proliferation of cheap, corn-based, fatty foods.
Lust
Does this one really need explaining? Sodomy, pornography, adultery, and every other perversion under the sun (and all the ones where the sun don’t shine) are pushed by the kikes.
Sloth
Think of how the Jews glorify laziness and lack of work.Think of how they proliferate all forms of degenerate leisure.
Greed
They themselves excel at this, of course, but they also teach the goyim to never stop consuming. See also Envy and Gluttony.

Almost as though there are paid shills who destroy any such discussion, as proven by screenshots of their website, or something…huh…

Even a first-grader would recognize this false dichotomy. GTFO, you're pathetic.

That's Christians for ya.

Pagans were literally going around raping Christian children just because they were Christian and they were also stoning and beating altar boys to death when fetching items for mass. It got so bad that when St. Agnes got staked for refusing to give up her virginity to a fedora, the whole pagan town tried to rape her dead body. If a Christian died on the streets, they’d bash his head in until it was a bloody mass in the dirt and let the dogs eat the body.
Theodosius and past Christian emperors gave them several warnings to stop or they’d shut down their religion totally. Early Pagans in Caesar‘s day were rooted in the traditional Greek and Roman Pagan morals of their fathers, but that is only oral tradition and easily subverted since they have no codified morality like Christians or Hebrews (books of Moses, not the Talmud). So he fucking shut the whole thing down and rightly so. The pagans also totally destroyed their own Empire and it took Constantine, Theodosius, and Justinian–among others–who were Christian to salvage only half of it. Augustus, Julius Caesar, Tiberius, and Claudius–the whole Caesar dynasty–made so many laws making it more strict.
You could literally buy a child and do whatever the fuck you wanted to it, women were undressing themselves in the streets like sluts, and adultery was extraordinarily common. I think like half of what Augustus did as Emperor was fighting all this goddamn degeneracy. He only partially succeeded, but it gave Rome time. Don‘t buy the kikes’ shit about paganism. It inevitably leads to rampant Canaanite-last tier degeneracy because they have no moral unchanging revelation by God the Father.

It is hard to say because one of the sickest things I ever learned about the Kardashians is how much the mother pushed niggers on to her daughters. Something I always found interesting is from the few small chunks of the show I've seen, the only sister who seemed to have a brain in head, Kourtney, was in a long-term committed relationship with, married to and had 3 children with a blue-eyed white man. Maybe it was an inverse rebellion sort of thing to piss her mother off who pushed niggers on them so much. You could tell the mom hated the white guy.

A lot of people seem to be confused because they’ve heard a moron or two say, “SJWism is like a religion.” They’re only familiar with Christianity, and most of them only have a surface understanding of it. Allow me to tell you why Christianity and Modern Liberal thought are incompatible. First of all, they’re predicated on opposite assumptions. The foundational belief is vital to a philosophy and is the one thing from which the philosophy draws its conclusions. This first assumption is often unable to be proven true or false, but can have evidence to support it. Proof and evidence are different things in this case–evidence being supporting observations, proof being a mathematical certainty.
Christianity’s first assumption when it comes to society is that “people are basically bad.” Now, even though they believe that man was perfect once upon a time, they believe that he “fell” and became imperfect. Catholics believe that this is Original Sin–something you are born with thanks to the Fall–and that is cleansed with Baptism. However, Orthodox and Protestants hold that you are only born with a sinful nature–that you are born with a propensity to do bad–but not with an invisible mark. They believe you are held personally responsible for your sins. They hold to personal responsibility, as people are bad and must be made accountable for their decisions since evil deeds they commit are ultimately their fault. The Evil comes from within, not from without. “For it is not what goes into a man’s mouth that condemns him, but what comes out.” Because of this, they believe that society redeems man; it does not corrupt them. Institutions, manmade structure, rules, and moral objectivity–form walls and barriers for man’s safety to allow him to live his life without Evil. And, within this view, Evil is anything that harms both others and the self.
Now, this is completely contrary to modern Liberalism which presumes that man is basically good. But then they must answer, “Whence comes Evil?” Their answer is from without. Since Man is basically good, if he commits evil then it must be because of some outside factor. In this case, society condemns man and does not redeem him. Because of this, Modern Liberalism seeks to reform society–rather than Man, as Christians do. To a Modern Liberal, since their basic assumption is that Man is basically good, it follows to believe that if the man is left alone, and not provoked by outside forces, (structure, “outdated” morality, artificial “patriarchy”, etc.) he will do good. Therefore, there is no such thing as evil done by the self. But Evil can be done to him, so they are concerned with the individual’s freedom first and foremost, as that means that no outside influence can come in and disrupt Man’s basic default state of “good”
Modern Liberalism = Man is Good, Society Corrupts.
Christianity = Man is Evil, Society Redeems.

M8, it's a false dichotomy and no amount of mental gymnastics will convince anyone that it isn't because it boils down to "Would you prefer
or
while altogether neglecting a choice c, d, etc. It's either/or to a T. Atheism is just as bad as the alternate choice and, honestly, paganism isn't viable in Europe at the moment.

It’s a paid shill. Report it to the admins.

Non-sequitur. It's very obvious you never took a class on logic.

This is how Christians respond to a question of blood vs faith - they sperg out and attack all other faiths, trying desperately to imply they are righteous, all the while blatantly scrambling to escape the inescapable conclusions they know answering such a question brings.

Because the truth is they are traitors, who espouse a faith of treason, which demands priority placed upon creed over blood. And they know it.

The Jewish religious teachings consist mainly of rules to keep the blood of Jews pure and to regulate the dealings of Jews among themselves and even more with the rest of the world, with the non-Jews. Even here, their rules consist of extremely petty economic guides and are not concerned with ethical problems. For a long time, there have been very detailed studies made which reviewed the moral value of Jewish religious teachings. These studies were certainly not made by Jews, because the Jews twist their statements to suit their own purpose. The whites who conducted these studies found this kind of ”religion” to be detestable. The clearest indication of what this religious education can produce is the Jew himself. His life is only concerned with this world and his inner spirit is as foreign to true Christianity as his nature was two thousand years ago to the great Founder Himself, Jesus Christ. Jesus made no secret of His feelings toward the Jewish people, and even used the whip to drive this rival out of the Lord’s temple. Even then, the Jewish religion was just a means to make money as a business. Christ was nailed to the cross for His intolerance of the Jews, while our present Christian political parties lower themselves in elections by begging for Jewish votes. Afterwards, they try to hatch deceitful political plots with the Jewish atheist parties and against its own nationality.

I agree that the main problem is Jewish subversion. I was just pointing out why some people might have a problem with Christianity. The older, more traditional Christians I know hate kikes (Lutherans and Catholics) and don't want any racemixing going on. The younger ones are totally pozed because of faggot bishops shoving multiculti down their throats. The modern Lutheran church is a joke and it's a shame because Martin Luther hated Jews and didn't like Muslims either. Post-Vatican II Catholicism is also pozed. I actually like older forms of Christianity and think that it aids social cohesion, but I can no longer support organized religion. Anyone living in a Nordic country that supports the church is supporting their own destruction.

This is a theoretical scenario designed to present and outcome - its not reality.
I am not suggesting there are not alternatives in reality, and these two possibilities do not overlap, therefore this is not a false dichotomy.

It is a theoretical question, that puts Christians in a bind of having to express a choice: faith or blood.
Its very simple - yet look how you convulse and spew vitriol. Because you know the truth of yourselves, ascribants to a faith of treason.

Christianity is not blue pilled. If Christianity is blue pilled, why is it declining in popularity? What kind of blue pill becomes less popular? “There is a rise in atheism in the US and Europe despite growing religiosity worldwide…” Doesn’t this feel familiar? (1) The subversion of the West includes the destruction of Christianity. All European culture is under attack. Immigration on the rise? You’re racist for pointing it out! Promiscuity on the rise? You’re slut shaming for pointing it out! Feminism on the rise? You’re sexist for pointing it out! Miscegenation on the rise? You’re racist for pointing it out! Divorce on the rise? You’re slut shaming for pointing it out! Atheism on the rise? Finally! (2)
Christianity is not jewish. Was Christianity made by jews? No, by Israelites. Is Christianity jewish? No, the Old Testament was written by Israelites, 400 years before Jesus was born. (3) The New Testament–what Christians follow–was written not only in Israel, but also Greece and Italy. (4) Regardless, the Jews completely reject both the New Testament and Jesus Christ. Jews HATE Christ. In fact, jews hate Christianity so much that they do not use the plus symbol (+) in their schools: “…with the wish to avoid use of a symbol that’s reminiscent of the Christian cross…” (5)
Christianity is not submissive. “He made a whip out of cords and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.” – John 2:15 Is that submissive? To trash a jewish temple and defy Israeli authority? (6) Jesus Christ was both a loving person and a wrathful man, and this reflects on Christendom. Ever wondered why you aren’t living in a Muslim shithole? The Crusades–a movement organized by Pope Urban II–asking Catholics to retake Jerusalem in retaliation of Islamic Jihads invading the Holy Land and incursions on Christian shores. (7)
Christianity is European. According to a survey by Pew, 75% of Europeans considered themselves Christian. (8) And remember, atheism is on the rise, which means that Europe is historically over 75% Christian. In fact, Europe was 95% Christian a century ago and 98% in America. (9) Your ancestors were Christian. The Founding Fathers were Christian. Christianity is not just the religion of Europe, it is its culture and tradition. Europe and Christianity are culturally symbiotic. One cannot exist without the other. The term “jewish” refers to both the ethnicity and religion of the jewish people. The term “European” refers to both the ethnicity and religion of the European people.

1. ucg.org/the-good-news-world/-news-and-trends-the-tragic-decline-of-european-christianity
2. ibtimes.com/pew-survey-predicts-rise-atheism-us-europe-despite-growing-religiosity-worldwide-1869696
3. biblica.com/en-us/bible/bible-faqs/when-was-the-bible-written
4. biblestudy.org/maps/books-of-the-bible.html
5. decodeunicode.org/w3.php?nodeId=145
6. youtube.com/watch?v=geferlpn_5A
7. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades
8. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Europe
9. christianpost.com/news/christianity-declines-in-europe-increases-in-africa-and-asia-says-survey-65619

All outta pasta, eh?

I'll take that as a yes. ;^)

I'm not a Christian, though. I just dislike you're worm-like ways. I wouldn't choose either choice.
That has no bearing on whether something is a false dichotomy or not, all that it requires is that there be two choices to choose from. Choosing atheism will result in just much devastation as multicultural Christian society. I will say this: if pagan rituals, rites, mythology could be rediscovered in their entirety and viable in Europe, then that would be the preferable choice.
Where?

I guess.

Now THAT I would agree 100% with. I absolutely understand people having a problem with the modern churches. But the distinction is that it's not a problem with the concept of christianity itself. It's a problem with the institutions, which have been subverted by marxists and kikes (just like _everything_else_, mind you).

But the anti-christian people on Holla Forums don't speak from that view. They attack christianity itself, as if the cucking we've seen over the 20th century is somehow indicative of 2000 years of the religion in europe. Instead of making relevant criticisms of modern institutions, they just flip out and demand everyone to give up their history and culture and either become a materialistic atheist or a pagan (which is just a fucking joke, anyone who thinks they're going to restore a pagan europe is out of his mind). These anti-christians attack christians, who are basically the only significant group of white people fighting back against the destruction of their ethnicity/history/culture/tradition. I'd take them more seriously if they actually talked about reforming the church instead of just telling everyone to become an atheist.

I'll take you as a wanton fuckwad. :^)

Yes, it does, because, as we already went over, a false dichtomy is:
Is the dichotomy presented not jointly exhaustive (ie are there other alternatives)? As this is a theoretical scenario, the one creating it sets the boundaries, therefore saying that you must choose between the two is not demonstrable of non-jointly exhaustiveness.
Is the dichtomy presented not mutually exclusive (ie do the alternatives overlap)? No, expressly in fact.
The first bit is the bit that makes the question of reality matter - if I asked you, which will Europe become, a Europe of pagan/atheist Europeans or a Europe of Christian Africans/Arabs, THAT would be a false dichotomy, because in reality, other alternatives may well exist… But in the theoretical example, they do not, for the express purpose of testing that which is being tested.

That's not a false dichotomy lad, that's just a dichotomy.

And? This isn't about reality, its a theoretical scenario - so, would you rather have a Europe of pagan/athetist Europeans (however that comes to pass and continues to exist is not the question), or one of African/Arab Christians (same sitaution)?

I would be inclined to agree with you, perhaps, but that's irrelevant.

That's nice I guess?
Its funny that you seem to think I'm a pagan or have a strong boner for them - I don't. But I know Christians fucking hate them, just like atheists.

So the question becomes, for Christians, if you have to make the choice, between your people, or your faith, WHICH DO YOU CHOOSE?
And as always, Christians spin and whine and cry and spew hatred because they don't want to have to answer that question, don't even want to admit the question is valid, do everything they can to avoid it, and to attack those who ask it. Because Christians know the truth: Their loyalty lies with (((God))), not their people.

This is pretty much exactly what happens. There are literally two white girls in my entire engineering graduating class. The school is 30% White 45% Asian and engineering in general is about half white guys and half Asian guys and girls. If you try talking to white girls outside of stem they are almost always retarded, self-absorbed whores. Many in stem are as well, especially environmental engineering which is a SJW incursion into stem because it requires basic arithmetic at most and is almost entirely writing and feeling based. Surprise, that's where most white girls in stem end up. I just stay celibate to avoid race mixing but it's damn hard when you know you'd be so much happier if you just gave in and dated an Asian girl.

I live in a city right next to the border and can tell you white people don't date Mexicans. White women mostly go for white men or sometimes middle easterners. White men go for Asians first and then white women if they find one that isn't poisoned. Though I've noticed a small trend of hipster numales dating some of the better looking sheboons.

It's also so they can disingenuously lump "hispanic whites" (spics) in with "non-hispanic whites" (actual white people) on crime stats to say that "whites" cause more crimes than they really do.

Friendly reminder that Jews fear and abhor pagan values.

archive.is/TcsGQ

Pagan/Gentile Reverence for Nature is Seen as a Direct Threat to Urbanite Jewish Spiritual Hegemony

I would like to invite discussion and criticism of this article which offers a Jewish critique of the pagan worldview:

jcpa.org/article/neo-paganism-in-the-public-square-and-its-relevance-to-judaism/

archive: archive.is/WxZsU

The Jewish author writing for the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs understandably criticizes several aspects of cheesy neo-paganism and modern superstition, but then he goes on to say some striking things which explicitly identify the traditional and organic pagan/gentile reverence for nature as a direct threat to urbanite Jewish spiritual hegemony (advocating instead the Noahide laws as the correct alternative for gentiles). Here are some key quotes from his polemic which struck me the most:
1.) "The ancient revulsion with regard to paganism felt by adherents of Judaism links up with the need to take stock of these contemporary phenomena…Nature is not sacred and its laws represent barbarity; the Noahide laws represent civil society. There are many reasons for Jewish observers to watch attentively which direction the powerful, renewed interest in nature will take, and what consequences this may have for world Jewry."
2.) "Few people realize — and contemporary German Greens prefer not to be reminded of it — that the first major nature-protection laws were issued, of all places, in Nazi Germany…"
3.) "So soon after Nazism, which proclaimed the same, one has again forgotten what dangers the elevation of nature as a norm brings with it for the handicapped, the sexual outsiders, the elderly and inter-racial societies."
4.) "Halakhah is the antithesis of the laws of nature. The latter are cruel: there is no charity in nature; there is no mercy. There is no safety net in nature for marginal beings….There is no equality in nature or anything resembling democracy. Nature should be feared." (Oy gevalt!)
5.) "Furthermore, I postulate that no nation in the twentieth century has lived as much 'in harmony with nature' as Hitler’s Germany."
6.) "Anybody who places nature as the central value in society must be suspect in the eyes of Jews. One should not lump together neo-Nazis, neo-pagans, and extreme environmentalists. Yet all should be watched carefully by Jews, even if the degree of worry they cause greatly differs."
7.) "So what does the return of paganism mean for Judaism? It forces us to focus on the importance of Jewish law and tradition, which proclaims that nature is not the dominant force in the world, nor is it sacred….Nature’s laws represent the world of the savage and barbarian; the Noahide laws represent civil society."
8.) "The Jewish agenda is a very long one. Many things assimilated Jews consider important should be pushed down the Jewish agenda. The new outside reality should help us understand that propagating the Noahide commandments to humanity should have had a higher place on this agenda a long time ago."
9.) "Nothing good for the Jews — nor for society at large — can come out of a worldwide strengthening of paganism."

I sometimes wonder how many pagans are serious and how many are just fucking around. I assume Varg-tier pagans are serious (Varg is also pretty crazy about some things), but I feel most people are into it to be edgy. I know for a fact from personal experience that a lot of degenerates and sjws get into "pagan" stuff because Christianity is too mainstream (specifically thinking about shit like wicca).
The Church could do with another reformation, but I don't anticipate anything like that. Atheists easily fall prey to critical theory bullshit. I have no solutions, I'm just observing.

On places like cuckchan, I've seen a fairly noticeable increase in oildriller propaganda over the past year or so. Which just fucking bizarre, because nigger women are objectively the ugliest thing imaginable besides abbos.Why someone would ever date one, I have no goddamn idea. Fucking disgusting.

Obviously part of it is jews seeking a new method of propaganda (hey, we convinced people to do BMWF and WMAF, so let's go for WMBF too!) but I suspect another aspect of it is because of novelty-seeking and porn addiction. People watch porn, get tired of seeing the same "vanilla" stuff. End up seeking out stranger things. anal, cuck porn, quadruple anal rectal prolapse bukkake, whatever. And eventually they start forcing themselves to think nigger women are sexy, just because I guess they got "bored" of good-looking women or something> It's strange.

This makes sense. Not because they don't want to touch beaner men, necessarily, but because beaners are poor, short, and don't speak english.

You seem very afraid of that question, well, those questions.

Let me get the ball rolling:
Knowing that I dislike Christianity and view it as an extension of Judaism… Would I prefer a Europe of Christian Europeans or a Europe of atheist/pagan/whatever else non-Europeans of any sort?
I'd take the Christian Europe in a heartbeat, because its a Europe of Europeans, and I don't care about their faith so long as our people continue to live on.

Your turn.

False dilemma fallacies MUST BE ANSWERED nao!

It’s literally not.

What, exactly, do you disagree with? It's extremely straightforward.

You're still asking what I, or the reader, would prefer. You gave two choices; however, that doesn't mean we have to accept your choices because you're asking what the reader would prefer, and as the reader, I prefer neither as it stands.

Now here's a question for you: would prefer to be drowned or burned alive? It's theoretical and I set the boundaries of the dichotomy.

Oh, now its a 'false dilemma'. Semantics - the realm of the Jew. How droll.

You folks never learn.

This, I am ok if you want to fuck around a bit, but have atleast one last shredd of decency and spwan a child within your own race.
On the other hand not many white women are wife material these days, way too brainwashed selfe absorbed cunts.

The church doesn't necessarily need a reformation, since none of the actual dogma or doctrine has changed. It just needs to expel the degenerates and crypto-marxists who are pretending the bible is just hippie cuck bullshit.
Another factor is incentives from the government. The government uses the IRS as a weapon against churches. If you don't toe the line for the jewed-out zeitgeist, then you'll get your tax-exempt status revoked and you'll get fucked in the ass.

The protestant sects are a slightly different problem. Since they don't have any actual doctrine or authority, there's nothing anchoring them. Every preacher is free to interpret the bible however they want. And what happens is they always find ways to interpret it in ways that coincidentally match the zeitgeist. So you have the northern protestant churches shilling for fag marriage and adopting nigger kids, and you have the southern protestant churches shilling for zion-cucking. All of this stuff is completely made up. But they should be fairly easy to fix; fix the zeitgeist, and these churches will follow suit.

Indeed, its a dichotomy.

Yes…

But you don't get the choice of neither, as it stands. The context of the theoretical question is, if you had to choose between one of the two, which would you choose?
There's nothing underhanded or ungainly about this question, its very straight-foward and very clear-cut - and because its not real, its not unreasonable to limit the choices on offer to demonstrate a point.

Drowned, unquestionable - it would last a much shorter period of time and be much less painful.

Yep, and I answered it. Easy. Your turn.

Because you are short sighted. Wars are ideally limited and rule governed engagements to settle disputes between nations. You likely have some autistic mental block against physical violence, placed there by kikes, and hence consider the complete erasure of our subspecies as preferable to bloodshed, but it still does not change the fact that the end result of wars between Europeans will never be the end of all Europeans, whereas that is the objective here.

Some guys probably think that they are "getting back" at blacks by going after their women, when all they are doing is debasing themselves.

Truly a champion of Christianity.

Hardly.

And that's rarely how they actually play out.

God you're stupid and assumptive.
Its not about 'preferrable', its about the definition of the phrase 'destruction' - and if you think what we're experiencing now is as destructive as, say, another global conflict would be, in an immediate and direct sense, you're ridiculous.

Something I likewise would not agree with - if anything, I would suggest the last two major European wars were what has brought us to the point wherein we are threatened by such things, not merely culturally, but dysgenically as a result of the best and brightest dying in muddy holes.

Yes, I do. Even if you brought up n choices, I could still choose none of them because I do not prefer them.

I've already answered it:
I prefer that choice.

Somehow, I feel like Americans have even worse church options than Europeans do. At least nobody here believes in the rapture or that kissing Israeli ass is important as a matter of faith.

Which conceptually destroys the value of any theoretical scenario being created because someone can just say 'Ah, I don't like that, I want something else'. Conceptually, this is just dumb on your behalf, and I don't mean to insult, but its the truth - if no theoretical scenario wherein one must make a difficult decision without the option of copping out to some alternative they whip out to avoid having to make that difficult decision, can possibly exist… Just, wew lad…

Not to overtly reference a piece of Jewish fiction, but Sophie's Choice ceases to have any conceptual bite if Sophie can just say "I don't like either of those options Mr. Imaginary Spielbergian Nazi, I think I'll keep both my kids, thanks though".

You prefer a cop-out, in other words, which, quite frankly, equates to cowardice in my view - an unwillingness to face the scenario in its given state, instead choosing the weasel your way out of it, motivated by a cowardice's claws dragging you away from answering.
… Then again, if I did want to be an underhanded cunt, I could simply suggest you DID answer - but its rather irrelevant, because you've already claimed you are not a Christian, and the question in question is designed to present a difficult decision to Christians, and as you are not a Christian (and have suggested a fondness for European paganism), its rather obvious the question poses no real difficulty in answering for you at all.

Simply put: I don't think it is in anyway logically inappropriate nor underhanded in any fashion to present Christians with a theoretical scenario wherein they must choose between blood and faith, nor to call it a cop-out when they try to say "I want to choose an alternative".

I know I know, but you cant prevent people from doing dumb things, atleast this way there is a chance to slow down the race mixing.
Fucking around early can break up a family, but interracial marriages and everything connected to them are shit to begin with.

Can't tell if you're pro-White people or bitter white females in their mid 30s with a house full of cats.

For the Wage of Sin is Death.

The 4th infograph states that only 12% of white men and 10% of white women are intermarried with various races though.

Doesn't this mean that the mud races are just intermarrying with each other? I mean Hispanic and Asian are ridiculous by comparison.

I'm Catholic, and we don't believe any of that weird shit. It's only a thing among the evangelicals, from what I understand. I didn't even know about the israel-cucking until relatively recently. I mean, I knew there were plenty of cuckservatives who do the whole "muh greatest ally, muh only democracy in the middle east!" shit, but I had no idea people actually had some sort of theological reasoning behind this shit.

It's actually quite fascinating to look into. There's a verse near the beginning in genesis that says something like "those who bless israel will be bless, and those who curse israel will be cursed". But for some reason, they remove all context and think it means you need to literally worship the modern state called israel. In context, israel is just referring to "god's people". Which, according to the bible, used to be the jews. Not any longer though. Their chosen status got revoked because they rejected god.

I mean, fuck, the entire idea of being a christian and chosing to bless and worship the people who's entire entity revolves around the fact that they rejected christ is unfathomable. I still don't fucking get it.

Why can't you faggots make a general to argue in?

Take five seconds and think about it why it’s allowed to happen.

Those numbers are horribly inflated, by the way.

The amount of anyone going for nigger females is microscopic.

This is the thing that gets me - the Covenant.

Jews are NOT part of the Second Covenant, explicitly, as I recall - if you continue to espouse Judaism the faith, you are not part of that Covenant, which Christians claim is between all Christians and God… Which kinda bugs me to be honest, in that it suggests anyone and everyone can have the same conection with God as anyone else, which… Eh.

Point being: I don't get these Evangelicals - why do they love Israel so much? Are the assuming the part in the Bible was literal and not metaphorical? Do they not understand, conceptually, the Second Covenant - or, worse, are they espousing the pseudo-Bolshevikian mentality that the faith must be spread to all, and that the Jews are just Christians who've yet to be converted?

I dunno, Christcuckoldry in the US is fucking strange though - especially, frankly, how the Christian sects show such hostility toward one another, and difference in belief. Case in point: You are not the first Christian of some alternative sect that I've heard decrying the Evangelicals, not by a long shot, such that I've had Christians claim that Evangelicals are not even 'real Christians', which reeks of 'Real Communism has never been tried before' if I'm honest.

It will be. With European populations replaced with subhumans in Western countries, all infrastructure will fail as it did in Rhodesia and Haiti. Even if a direct conflict wiped out all existing infrastructure in the West, it wouldn't be that bad, since it could just be rebuilt as long as we survive. Your short term minimization of destruction ends either in total annihilation, or my preference, you and yours dangling from a tree.

10-12% is fucking bad. That's 1:8 white people. Yes, the rates are higher among shitskins. But part of that is simply because each shitskin race makes up a relatively small portion of the demographics, so statistically speaking, it's going to be more likely for them, just as it'd be more likely for you to racemix if you were the only white man in japan and there were few/no white ladies.

Just remember, the effects of racemixing compound over time. Let's use a fairly simple and basic approach and just assume a fixed rate of 10% racemixing, and we'll just assume a fertility rate of 2, so the population stays stable over time.

Start with 1000 whites. 10% racemix. Next generation is only 900 whites. 10% of them racemix. Next generation is 810 whites. Then 729 whites. Then 656 whites. Then 590 whites. Then 531 whites. You see where this is going?

Over time, a miscegenation rate of 10% WILL RESULT IN THE WHITE RACE BECOMING NOTHING BUT MISCEGENATED MYSTERY MEAT

Its not "accept baganism or accept being non white", kike.

norse-mythology.org/gods-and-creatures/others/sleipnir/

Key words lad.
In the immediate sense, its not as destructive - and again, dysgenics, which you seem to dismiss out of hand.
We're arguing past each other, its not worth it.

Toothless adhom.

It IS accept "Being White and Not Christian" or "Being Christian and Not White" - if you have to choose one of those two fates for Europe, which do you choose? And why?

Not to mention they inhabit the urban areas with all of the other shitskins

I'm not saying this isn't a issue, but just saying "1 in 8 white people" is a much larger number than "1 in 8 white people who get married".

Occasionally removing individuals with certain allele combinations from the population does little to depress the overall frequency of those alleles, and it will stabilize fairly quickly. Genetic pollution introduces foreign alleles into the population, which are much more difficult to remove, and lead to extinction via introgression. You think you know, but you really, really don't.

Well, I don't want my ancestors to go to hell or devolve into cannibalism again, but I don't want to be none white either.

I suppose I'll just have to kill shitskins and pagans when the time comes.

Well, like I mentioned earlier, the problem with protestantism is that there's no hierarchy and no official word on anything, meaning anyone is free to interpret whatever they want however they want. So it's very easy to subvert the protestants and get crazy shit like that. It's really a shame, because evangelicals are otherwise pretty great. The israel-cucking is their only major fault.

Like you said, it utterly baffles me too. I have no idea how you can be a christian and think that the jews are still god's chosen people. Catholicism has its own problems, especially post-vatican II and with the current marxist pope, but israel cucking has NEVER been a thing with us. Official church doctrine still says jews burn in hell. Literally.

Also, you realize Loki was a trickster God who was routinely shat on and not depicted as someone of value, yes?

From the same site you used for your graphic:

Race-mixed race-mixer.

You asked me what I'd prefer and I don't prefer the options of your thought experiment, mainly because it ignores the devastation that would be wrought with an unviable religion or atheism. Moreover, I could prefer a Hindu Europe, or a Shintoist Europe, vel sim. You asked which I preferred and I didn't prefer either.
Yes, but your option is solely theoretical and not binding, i.e., I must make a choice between choice A and choice B. Your word that there are no other choices is absurd on its face and will never compel me to adhere to them as you're asking me my preference.
Whatever you say, I'd rather have a Europe with a religion that revives it, not something that will crumble moments after it is implemented/adopted. That's why your scenario isn't getting answered because it ignores larger metaphysical needs, because we need solutions, not theory. It's meaningless.

The cuckstianity fable is jesus comes back and kills everyone on earth, armageddon, so that cucks souls get to go with him back to heaven, this happens after stuffing all the jews into jewsrail. The oh so smart cucks are going to trick their supposedly all knowing god into coming early. The jew fable is stuffing all the jews into jewsrail begets their forever reign over the world. You can see how this dovetails. Also why the cuck push to start nuclear wwiii, kickstart the rapture. When your ultimate goal is the death of everyone in the world, I'd call that a death cult.

There is no shame in it the way white women are.

Absolute nonsense. Large-scale depopulation can have drastically severe effects, thus creating the opportunity for (arguably dysgenic) traits to prosper in the wake of newly-emergent selective freedoms. If you kill the best and brightest males of your population, the notion that you will 'stabilize fairly quickly' is anti-Darwinian as fuck.

Arguable.

Condescension from a half-wit. Bored now.

Like I said, I'm just doing a very simple calculation. It's not meant to be an accurate simulation. It's just meant to point out the exponential problem of racemixing.

Which is why we need to remove kebab, remove KFC, remove taco, and remove eggroll.

I was an exchange student in France. I made a Catholic friend that went to a sedevacantist church. I went there a couple times. It was really traditional and the mass was in latin. One of the girls there had a boyfriend who went to another church because this one wasn't hardcore enough. They all hated Francis and thought the Jews were guilty for Christ's death. They girls boyfriend was a holohoax exposer who openly said that Jew control the world. It was neat.

Don't forget the jews consider intermarriage of their own to be 'the silent holocaust'

That's not the question, you sad sad little faggot. The question is blood or faith - you want to cop-out like a coward, and that's no surprise.

I thought the Kushman's parents forced him to get back together with Ivanka after they broke up for the first time?

The only reason you aren't brown right now you probably are is because Christians fought and defeated muslims for 1400 years.

I'm not going to support either the destruction of my people or the destruction of my faith, men without faith give up, see the west as an example. Without one the other falls.

This is absolutely a true statement; many jews have said it openly. Therefore:

I'd like a hard source on this.

It's called The Bible. We don't need humans to tell us what it means; IT tells us what it means. We don't pray to humans or be absolved by humans. That's part of why catholicism is heresy.

Have you ever cracked open a book on molecular biology or population genetics? Rhetorical question, of course, because I know you haven't. The condescension you receive is justified, you just have many layers of unjustified ego.

I did.
Copping out again.
No, it doesn't, you're adding context to try to justify copping out.

Ah! So what you're ACTUALLY saying, then, is that, between those two choices, neither is more appealing than the other - which means, TO YOU, a Europe of shitskin Christians is AS APPEALING as a Europe of non-Christian Europeans.
Already, quite telling.

Exactly.
I… Are you actually retarded? Again, I dont mean to insult, but I'm pretty sure its safe to assume you can take my word as regards the options which inhabit the theoretical scenario I created wherein I dictate which of the options are on the table, to demonstrate a point.

You know what I say, you're copping out.
Again, you're being full-on autistic, seemingly in an effort to have to avoid answering a question which, really, doesn't even apply to you, because you're not invested in the contextually applicable views to have the question be a difficult one for you to answer.

No, its ilk such as you continually copping out when faced with that tough decision, because you don't want to have to answer it, you don't want to have to accept a scenario wherein you have to make that choice, but again, Sophie's Choice has no philosophical bite to it, no substance, it actually IS meaningless, if Sophie can simply say 'Nah, I don't PREFER either of those, so I'll just keep both my kids'.
That you can't see that suggests either purposeful obtuseness or disingenuous falsehood on your behalf.

You do realise it is standard protocol for Airport security to privately question children who traveling with adults who don’t look like them to ensure they aren’t being trafficked. Just giving you a heads up on one of the ways it will effect YOU because clearly you only care about yourself, if you considered your future offspring for a second you wouldn’t steal an identity from them.

Holla Forums says no because we are the few moral men left on this planet.

What a surprise, eh? The Norse depicted a deific figure you're not supposed to like or relate to as a kike… Hmmmm.

You got a long way to go to beat the highscore

It's kinda hard to say with jews. Jews are gene thieves. It's how they've become so successful in europe. The jewesses would use their hawkish tendencies to find successful goy men to get pregnant and make hybrid children that would still be considered jewish. and over the millennia of doing this, the jewish traits like cunning and tribalism would still be selectively bred for, even if ~half the genetic stock originally came from whites.

They probably have some innate sense to seek goyim to reproduce with once the gene pool has grown too stagnant and the risk of genetic defects/issues becomes too high. So they steal some genes, and "liven up" their stagnant gene pool. And then they go back to breeding only between jews. and once the gene pool grows too stagnant again, they automatically go back out and look for more goyim to breed with, etc.

You're way out of your league, kike shill.

>sacrifices himself for you

Hmmmmmm

his dad was a white British man and his mother was chinese

i completely understand this point of view, but there are major issues with it. Namely, if there's no official body telling you how to interpret the bible, you end up interpreting it however you want. And this leads to protestants coming up with all sorts of batshit logic to explain why female preachers, gay weddings, israel-cucking, etc are totally cool.

In concept, I have no problem with sola scriptura. But there's always a political agenda with everything in the world. And when there's no foundation, it's much easier to have the interpretation of the bible corrupted by the jews' talmudic bullshit.

How do I politely turn down non white girls? There's this Nepali girl who likes me. She's cut and nice, but you know why I can't date her.

NO! See, that's just it - they both ARE important.

BUT WHICH IS MOOOOOORE IMPORTANT!?
Obviously, blood.

Yeeeah, but the only reason I'm White is also because the Roman Empire existed, and the Greeks before them, such that hostile foreigners didn't invade Europe several centuries, if not millennia, before Christ was born.

Well, if you have to choose one or the other, which do you choose?
Again, its not a complicated question - this is Sophie's Choice tier, 'do you want to save your son, or your daughter'? Obviously, you'd prefer not to have to make the choice - but the purpose of the question is to ask you to make the choice, to create the theoretical scenario wherein (unlike in reality) you are being forced to make that choice.

I'll make it in a heartbeat - blood, every time. Because blood can always come back ideologically - but ideology can't make Arabs and Africans into Europeans.

I'd like to correct your usage here: they're heretics, not Christians. If something you do contradicts the Bible, you don't magically stay a Christian; you're a heretic.

By the nature of 'not being told', that's not to say you don't have SCHOLARS thereon, and not to say you don't, as a church body, come together and learn what things mean and discuss them–it means that said scholars–MORTAL, FALLIBLE MEN–are not the authority; the book remains the authority.

Loki didn't sacrifice himself, IIRC, he was ordered to do it. You're thinking of Tyr.

Who are you quoting?

Is she caucasoid or visibly Dravidian? I'm not saying to date her–we need ONLY caucasians with caucasians right now–but she might still be the same species, is all. It's important to remember (for later) that North Indians are still genetically caucasoid.

Holy fucking shit, get out.

I'll never understand white guys who date asians, the majority are hideous gold diggers that will give you a little insane hapa kid

But who were you quoting?

She has delicate, feminine features, but has brown skin.

Out.

Probably a mixed breed, then. Dravidians and Aryans have interbred over the millennia in the lower Indian castes. Fortunately many northerners (and some southerners) pride themselves on their pure pedigrees; you can always tell those by look.

As to rejection, sorry, but I can't help you.

lukeford.net/blog/?p=63864

Fair enough, but we're just saying the same thing with a slight semantic difference. Protestantism makes it easy to - I suppose - "accidentally" become a heretic. Because the human mind is a strange irrational thing, and can trick itself into thinking that an incorrect interpretation is totally correct.

I see what you're saying (and agree somewhat, given the existence of the scofield heresy), but we also see that a more authoritarian form isn't necessarily more protected, as Catholicism became heresy in the Middle Ages and was finally wholly co-opted by kike leadership at Vatican II.

Statistics are racist, user.

It's literally white guys who are too beta to get white women, and instead of trying harder, they "take the easy way out" and date easy gooks and rationalize to themselves that they totally are just innately attracted to moon-faced gooks.

You see the same rationalizations from fat ugly coalburners. They're literally 1/10s and delude themselves into thinking that they just really like niggers, rather than being so ugly and disgusting that no white man wants to touch them.

You can make me leave anytime you want, real coonman

Coalburners seem to also have the physiological characteristics of nigger women (they're fatter; the fat sits awkwardly on their bodies in bad places, etc.).

Honestly, NO ONE will believe you at this point.

So anything mentioning "Hispanics" is completely useless.

Actually, I believe him - I've seen the mods sit in a thread and shitpost at someone until they get bored and then they say something really inflammatory just before they ban the person in question.

The mods here engage in heavy narrative crafting, and if you don't know that at this point, I dunno why anyone would listen to anything you've got to say in that context.

That sounds wrong. "Hispanic" inherently refers to some blood mixed with either of the Iberian countries'. Not to say that sources which don't break them into their own category are any good, of course.

Correct, and the narrative crafted is that there are good jews, there are good niggers, intl doesn't exist and doesn't raid us, the site rules are obeyed by them, and they artificially enforce person-worship rather than adherence to a solid ideology.

You, of course, are intl, as proven by your behaviors.

You tipped your hand with the Protestantism.

I fucking hate the hispanic moniker. It makes it IMPOSSIBLE to figure out how many ""white hispanics"" are actually white vs mestizo. I'm assuming the vast majority are mestizo. But I also know plenty of cubans who are literally of pure spanish ancestry. So who the fuck knows?

No idea what that's supposed to mean, Satan.

Sure sure.

Fuck off, dipshit. If you don't have anything to add to the discussion, go back to 4chan.

Strictly speaking, hispanic just refers to anyone from a country colonized by spain/portugal. Could be whites, mixed mestizos, or indios. It's a bullshit term. It'd be like if there were an ethnic category called "anglo" and it applied to anyone from an english-speaking nation, so me (polish by blood) a nigger from detroit, and some san-fran chink would all be counted as "anglos". it's completely retarded.

I try not to use the term "hispanic". I prefer refering to mestizos, because that's what most people are actually thinking of when they say hispanic.

Again, you can make me leave anytime you want.

Oh this should be good…

The mods regularly ban people for such talk.
See above.
I've seen people banned for being intl, what the fuck are you talking about?
By who?
That's hilarious off-base, in that the mods more-often-than-not anchor e-celeb threads, even when they aren't e-celeb threads, and ban for the same.

Seems legit.

Thanks for reminding me Kek.

There's plenty of proof of the opposite, even in the last 24 hours, intl. Literally no one believes you.
Do you know what a site rule is, you illiterate kike.

Isn't it a little ironic to say that we need a centralized authority telling us what to believe when you're posting on Holla Forums? Don't we reject that here?

Can you link the source to that claim? Your picture is unrelated.

Hi, intl.

How devoid of ideals and how ignoble is the whole contemporary system! The fact that the churches join in committing this sin against the image of God, even though they continue to emphasize the dignity of that image, is quite in keeping with their present activities. They talk about the Spirit, but they allow man, as the embodiment of the Spirit, to degenerate to the proletarian level. Then they look on with amazement when they realize how small is the influence of the Christian Faith in their own country and how depraved and ungodly is this riff-raff which is physically degenerate and therefore morally degenerate also. To balance this state of affairs they try to convert the Hottentots and the Zulus and the Kaffirs and to bestow on them the blessings of the Church. While our European people, God be praised and thanked, are left to become the victims of moral depravity, the pious missionary goes out to Central Africa and establishes missionary stations for negroes. Finally, sound and healthy – though primitive and backward – people will be transformed, under the name of our 'higher civilization', into a motley of lazy and brutalized mongrels.
hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv2ch02.html

Im not defending them, but its not that they should 'man up', its that they should force women to marry white men, because at the moment, women don't want to due to their hypergamous nature.

I don't really see what's wrong with that picture. At least they aren't walking around with their tits out and covered in period blood.

Mind providing some?
In my experience, people who make claims about what others think are usually full of shit.
Yes… I don't know who you're referring to there though, the mods or the intl boogeymen.
Which includes what, besides talking negatively of Christianity?

Still waiting…

It's about what to believe in Religion. Religion tends to Centralize by Nature. Holla Forums is politics.

I would wager the issue is that they're all basically clones, a herd of zombified twats all trying to pretend and present as though they're 'different', while in reality they're all the same vapid, empty-headed, narcissistic twats who spend shittons of money on clothes that don't matter and shit to slap on their face in an effort to engage in social presentation which is utterly devoid of any value or meaning because its all aimed at achieving casual sex status with some cute guy.

Exactly, I always get a good laugh when people say Asian girls look a like.

Protestantism assumes that average person has curiosity or drive to read the Bible long enough.

Have you learned nothing from memetics? Who the hell has time to read all that text?

You could say the same think about the fact that we want national socialism, you dingus.

Stop looking at things in universalist ways, as if all authority is bad. Authority is good when it's a legitimate authority. ie, not ZOG

That's probably why churches started having stained glass windows. Most people were illiterate in their own languages, much less latin/greek. The pictures in the stained glass windows allowed them to tell a story without words

sort of like a medieval meme

You just describe how I see females in general.

Just in case any females are lurking, your internet catfights bring down the reputation of you both. The average guy won't have patience to seriously rationalize on an accounting paper the assets and liabilities of white and asian women and then pick the one with the most equity.

He will choose the one he deems the less repugnant. If you find asian women repugnant, and white guys are going for asian women, it means they see you as more repugnant than asian women.
You're doing something wrong with your genes maybe?

But all of the large Christian denominations are in all but name with their rapefugee programs.

at last I truly see. The church was the meme central of its time but such was lost in the industrial revolution

Probably they lost smugness

smh family

Which is why I've already said the current leaders of the churches need to be fucking shot. The faith itself is fine. And there's nothing wrong with authority in and of itself. The problem is that our particular authority right now is bad.

Your logic doesn't make sense. It's like saying that the national socialists are hypocrites because they didn't like the current authority of the weimar republc, that they should be against all authority in general.

Exactly. This is why St. Monsoon was wrong. Free will, religion, and memes are all one and the same.

That's a pretty shit analogy seeing as they changed everything about the nation including the name. And conflating nations with faith to begin with is one the christcucks worst habits

Go back from wherever you came from.

wut

are you actually retarded? another spic larping as white on Holla Forums? read the results of the study

1/6 is way too fucking high and not a good thing. And that's just marriage.

The Kardashians are white? I thought they were some kind of mystery meat.

You've gotta be a mod, because anyone else would have been banned for spamming at this point.

Armenians, I never said they were white.

That said, I'm still fucking confused by their genetics and phenotype. I know plenty of armenians, and none of them look as swarthy as the Kardashians. They look like punjabi indians or something. Which is especially odd since they're only actually half armenian, with the mother being some standard english/german/whatever euromutt. But the mother is the one who looks dark and swarthy. I don't get it.

>papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
>poseidon01.ssrn.com/delivery.php?ID=440117105065025120107115084122122122061052048060033049127111007125116105064017031074050061056028053034110064018001070112020122098041043075040107071111072081088079104081058082000078092024124113019119013123026126076024025028024112071126023090021094123007&EXT=pdf

The one thing I can't seem to find: Sample size. Which is kind of important…

Oh, wait, nevermind, there it is.

I doubt its one in six white married couples. First of all the definition of "white" according to the government and research groups like (((pew))) is pretty skewed, sometimes they'll throw in light skinned mestizos or arabs into the white category. Then you have to take into account that muds racemix more than whites, especially asians and niggers. I can't even begin to count the number of times I've seen a nigger with a mestizo, or a mestizo with an asian.

They also have a lower IQ, higher chance of mental issues, higher chance of physical defects, less healthy and a bunch of other external situations relating to the husband and wife. I don't get why anyone would even want to have that sort of risk.
muh dik

Because you'll get a lot of likes on Faceberg if you post an image of yourself as a White girl with some nigger. Double the score if you post something about Trump being a racist in your description of the image.

It's sad that what you're saying is actually how normalfags act.

It's your percentage of conquistador blood for Mexicans. If it's above 95% you are basically a white person. If it's below that you're an Aztec.

That said, we should be clear about something…

Based on that study, what sort of White women are race-mixing with niggers?

97% No

80% No

50% 1, 49% 2-4

82% No

15% Unemployed
75% 0-$10k
5% $10-30k
5% $30-80k

98% No

97% Yes

97% No

94% No

So, basically, the White women who are mixing with nogs are almost-exclusively lower-class White losers on welfare who exclusively fuck niggers.

One thing Holla Forums doesn't know very well is that women are inherently social and hierarchical. They *get it* but don't fully internalize it because they haven't experienced it. Stop wishing that women would be something they're not. For all real intents and purposes, most women are just clones. They are this way because they all copy each other because they are so much more social than men.
Ever talked to a 'cool' woman before? Have you ever delved into where those cool features come from? 100% of the time its her dad or a man.
Women are happiest when they are led. Right now a lot of white women are in a state very similar to white men but simply different because they're women. Look at the last election and the amount of white women that voted Trump.
They realize whats up but will never, ever step up to the plate. Don't conflate that with the assumption they won't work – no, they will work hard, but they need to be led. Women don't lead, period, they follow. Which is where anons need to step up and start being leaders. Stop assuming white women are gone. They aren't, they just need to be guided.

Its very easy, I hear this shit a lot.

#1: Were any of your parents non-White?
1/2, 50%

#2: Were any of your grandparents non-White?
1/4, 25%

#3: Were any of your great-grandparents non-White?
1/8th, 12.5%

#4: Were any of your great-great grandparents non-White?
1/16, 6.25%

I'm inclined to agree with this sentiment.

Kikes are a gnat's fart in the scheme of history. They are not ready for the millions of years of hate that is about to descend upon them.

I was thinking of writing an essay on this. I believe It's similar for men. There's no concept of the win-win tribe anymore. Nobody is taking the shitstains off the street and building them up and leading them to women and glory.

The so-called alphas were tricked through all the same propaganda and brainwashing to derive all their value from women and toys. The same is true for every other alpha,beta,gamma,omega, etc. pathology. They're not competitive anymore. Their dreams aren't competitive anymore. Nobody has a stake in their future or each other's.

They laugh at somebody like Roof more cultural programming like they are in no way connected or responsible. Any connection that is acknowledged is that they should have bullied them more! It's insane! They see somebody willing to kill to prop us up and they spew some Darwinian shit the Jews programmed them with. Our compassion is the thing that turns us into a genocidal machine, but only if we're caring for each other.

Overcoming this prisoner's dilemma should be first priority. I'm not sure how. I've never been one for social engineering, but these fucking kikes are forcing me into it. We just need some common future that doesn't require any formal organization. Something that will help spread our compassion for each other.

I'm just rambling now. Here's a video of the threat we face. The new common man. It's horrifying how awake they are. Nobody on our side is like that or drops as much gold as they do. Nobody has their conception of inner game. Every video is genuine quality.

The bright side to this is we'll shed a lot of genetic dead weight we'd accumulated as liberals.

My mistake, I inferred that it was meant from the conversation chain. It shows how much I pay attention to them that I didn't know they were armenian, I guess.

I'll definitely agree that predilection to breeding with folks who don't look like you might be genetic (inbreeding leads to rampant genetic illnesses like in the entirety of the middle east), but I doubt the severity of it seen today is entirely genetic. I'd put it down to those who are genetically predisposed to marrying further outside their family tree being more susceptible to propaganda that encourages miscegenation.

You stupid goyim, you're not marrying the schwarzes fast enough. You need to do your part in raising them up by loqering yourselves ;)

Even when I was a young and bluepilled and used to date spics and chinks, I never could imagine raising a child of the other race. It's the main reason I didn't get married at that time. I can't imagine how fundamentally broken one's mind must be to lose that basic sense of repulsion at such things.

And this is where Holla Forums destroys its credibility, because "gooks" are worthy heirs to civilization.
Whites are fucked anyway. We should totally just interbreed and make a stand against the subhumans at Eurasia.

The US is over everywhere I see mullatoes and racial awareness is dead.

Seems like your video and what you're shilling for go against each other. Those "Gooks" [term for Korean] are simply Japanese mimicking Whites, not creating anything new.

No offense, but I don't want a race of people who are simply drones, with no creativity on the level of whites to take over, they would simply stagnate, as the Japanese have for the last 20 years, economically and culturally.

Don't give up just yet - Whites can survive via enclave.

Whites, upon learning that they would be a minority by 2050, become increasingly against multiculturalism, a bases for Integrated Threat Theory?
phys.org/news/2014-10-minority-whites-declining-diversity-psychology.html

Again, this is why Holla Forums has no credibility.
Reminder: The sophisticated microcircuitry you're posting this on was made in Asia.

Whites are dying. Asians will inherit the Earth.

Asian-white couples face distinct pregnancy risks, Stanford/Packard study finds. Asian women face more C-sections and gestational diabetes:
med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2008/10/asian-white-couples-face-distinct-pregnancy-risks-stanfordpackard-study-finds.html

Has never worked. Everything you guys sugjest is what already happened in Brazil. I always hear Brazilians bragging about tiny white enclaves while the majority of the country is a sea of shit.

YOU'RE GOING INTO THE OVEN

Nigger, major sects of your fucking religion promote this shit. Why am I not surprised the fucking semitic desert cult worshipper cries "shill" at the slightest slight against his religion?

Yes, it's (((you))).

You would refuse to choose a Europe full of white Europeans because they, in this case, would be following their traditional, ancestral religion? What is it exactly that burns your ass about Europeans following ancestral European traditions rather than those exported from the middle east and descended from judaism? You would support the destruction and removal of White European ancestral tradition and culture and the replacement of it with semitic desert cult traditions? How can you call yourself "pro-white" if you support the replacement of our very culture and traditions with foreign replacements?

He can't answer that. It's not in his script.

>>>/jew/

You filthy fucking kike. You realize you're using the exact same argument jews and the left are using to decry the removal of obongocare/universal healthcare? Thank you for confirming you /christian/ invader shills are anti-white just like your buddy commonspic. BASED niggers and spics, as long as they're christian.

The book written, rewritten, translated, and reshaped whenever convenient by men. Truly this is why European traditions that lasted millenia should be destroyed in favor of semitic desert cults.

I firmly believe that witch hunts were just our way of performing honor killings. There's no way Traditional European societies would have tolerated 40 year old spinsters poisoning the youth.

Naive. East/West - it's all dialectics. China and Japan are firmly part of the NWO, and their racial homogeniety is earmarked for enrichment the same way it happened in the West. Protip: look up the race-related beginnings of the Tiananmen events.

And yes, I'm aware there never were any "massacres".

China's entire economy depends on undercutting Western markets with cheap slave labour, then using the revenue to fund the army/police who's sole purpose is to keep the slave racket in place. If the West dies then so does china's economy and ability to maintain it's power structure, and they'll return to what they've been for the past several thousand years, a collection of chink tribes lead by warlords that are all mutually screwing each-other over. Everyone else in asia either does not matter at all, or will happily play one of the many chink tribes against the others.

There is no future for the east without the west, a parasite cannot live without it's host.

what a fucking beta. kek

I've seen some nips with vaguely European facial features, confuses me. Plastic?

In South Korea many women get cosmetic surgery to change the shape of their eyes. The percentage of South Korean people with cosmetic surgery is higher than the percentage of populations of many other countries.

jomon and yayoi types, one looks like a typical chin-chong, other has white-ish features like a 1/8 white sorta look.

Maybe the nips don't totally suck, conceded.

We still shouldn't miscegenate with them.

Where are those women from?

Friendly reminder that ricemixers will be the first to go during the Day Of The Rope™

Bunch of biased polling nonsense, this. Polls are 100% controllable by the framing of the questions. Nothing to see here, this is pure (((propaganda))).

In Europe we have a much simpler definition of white |whatever]. Either you are pure white [whatever] or you are not. Period. Long ago I had a WTF moment when I skimmed trough a "post an image of yourself" thread on Stormfront. It was filled with pictures of people who looked like englishmen or dutch but also with pictures of people who looked quite arab/turk/armenian and nobody called them out. In that moment I realized that white americans are the lost and the damned. You cannot even recognize your own kin. You think someone who is 6.25% negro is white. You think arabs are white. This is a textbook example of degeneracy.

This guy in the pic has his own big YouTube channel.

I tip my hat to you good sir. That blood or faith question was a glorious rethorical cunt punch.

No, it's more the fact that somebody would equate tolerating or even capitulating to entitled, postmodern women as being a mark of masculinity. That's just a recipe for cognitive dissonance.

The idea that you can simply "alpha" an intransigent, selfish drone into a compliant wife is a desperate fantasy concocted by a desperate mind.

I've never seen it done and I've known many supposed "alpha type" men, all of them chads who started earning high hundred to two hundred thousand range by their mid 20s.

Not one of them have this fantasy life that people claim to attain, either they got with a domineering trophy wife that will eventually divorce them and produce future generations of entitled whores.

Or they avoided marriage and avail themselves to the progressively diminishing returns of dating and fucking naive young women in their late teens or early 20s.

The postmodern feminist wench is not a surmountable obstacle, it is one to be avoided.

Those alphas are really omegas. Alphas in nature are fathers. Omega rejects are opportunistic. Fatherhood is alpha. Women psychologically respond to fatherhood not to douchery.

Pumped numbers.
Ethnicity does not = race.
It may be a big deal in Europe, but not in the U.S., Here, white is white.

Race = subspecies

You crucified the christ-bot on a cross made of pure reasoning. That was glorious.

Uh, some of the pictures of "mixed children" aren't mixed, one of them is a black albino and the ones with white spots on them I think have some sort of skin condition. Besides that it's cherry picked, I could just as well make a compilation saying mixed kids are actually good looking using pictures of ones that actually look decent, I mean I've seen mixed kids that don't look that bad. Like those two that are in their fathers arms, they don't look that bad. Other then that it seems to be a good infographic.

That's easy. Don't talk to other races. Just channel your inner autist.

This is the correct response.

This, and not only the will, but the ABILITY. The Bible is a supremely complex document, alibrary in itself in fact. That's why all forms of Protestantism - all of them, without a single exception - are easy as fuck to subvert.

True, but that doesn't change the fact that miscegenetion is taking places and gets normalized, by sheer number pressure.

Africa, obviously. I don't go and ask monkeys which shithole they are from.

I'm not really sure they should be the priority, if you know what I mean. Removing a symptom and leaving the disease to continue eating its way through the patient for an extra few days is probably a bad idea.

not surprising, I imagine most white women are starting to realize that once white men aren't around to protect them they are fucked, shitskins have no intention of treating white women as people and will treat them like they do inanimate objects

What is worse, getting intermarried and having kids, or just shitting out bastard babies?

So would it be better to be a 30yo virgin than a 30yo racemixer?

Hello, larping American. Self-hate is not pretty, and the way you're going about it betrays your origins. Here's some tips to help you lie on the internet better next time:
- "Europe" is not one country. Europeans do not refer to themselves as Europeans, nor would they talk about their country as Europe. Possible exception: the Brits, who are so deluded they think they're hot shit even as one million of their teenage girls are raped by Pakis.
- DNA tests for % of ethnicity blood is a specifically American trait. Nobody cares about being 6.25% negro. We certainly don't see arabs as natives, but Italians or Spaniards are just as white as Nordic men in the collective subconscious. The white identity itself is only thought off in relation to arabs or blacks. Otherwise, people will identify as French, German, British, and so on.
Hopefully, these hints help you improve your bullshit so you too can pretend to be something you're not. Dog bless burgerland.

You're doing an excellent job, goyims!

Daily reminder.

Fuck you Ching, you fucking asian-supremacist

My parents became racemixers after they divorced. It's truly pathetic. Mother to an verbally abusive redskin. Father to a Filipina.

The Injun is trash and is in the running to be an even bigger loser than my Mother. He's an obese, angry blob of human failure.

My father, the quintessential boomer conservative, is a far more successful person. A jack of all trades man who had achieved success truly by luck and pluck. He had two failed marriages that ultimately were the result of his beta male attitude. He bought the meme that foreign women were better than American women and only a fool would marry an American. He contacted a number of women across the world. A racist Spaniard the road not taken and two Filipinas.

The Filipina he married is a nice person, but odd. Laughing at inappropriate things and telling bizarre stories. They have fun together, but no deep conversations. A portrait of false accomplishment.

I thank God that they are both too old to spawn any mixed youth. A lesser evil is still evil.

At least they got at least one decent kid, don't fuck it up user.

So airport security asks my half gook son if I'm his dad and he says yes. How is this anything other than a slight inconvenience to someone who has skin thicker than tissue paper?

Niggers claiming white wimmins all want da BBC myth BTFO.

I'd like to see that 10% broken down by income and body mass index as well….

Reminder that he counted it among his greatest regrets (alongside amnesty).

This was an exceedingly good post, and I am thankful to you for making me aware of Rabbi Ravage, the kike filth that he is.

I can get you halfway there.

No. No, he didn't, you imbecile.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

pic related

Post that on /christian/ for lulz

It might be self-censorship bias. That or a looser family structure where they consider it not worth their effort to stop Crystal their shrieking niece from throwing her life away with Tyrone.

I find it doubtful that most people would be at all okay with, say, their children being involved with niggers.

"Whitening" does not happen. There is only mongrelization. They are nonwhites and will always be nonwhites. At best they may be white-looking. In truth that's actually even worse because then actual whites may be tricked into breeding with them.

Makes sense.

Back to your Chinese propaganda office.

You will always be a nigger.

No, you dumb nigger, I never said any of that. My contention with the other user, who, given his dishonest misrepresentation of my position in his final post responding to me, is likely a shill, is that our race existing is not enough to reverse the trend of degeneration and decline already set in motion since decline of Christianity in the 20th century, regardless of anyone's opinion about it.
I never said that. Try the fuck again, you piece of shit. Even if Europe became Pagan overnight, if that Paganism is not longevous and revitalizing, then it's absolutely worthless as a choice. I want to us to reclaim our place and then go higher.

What I'm saying faggot. Is that you saying that those are limits doesn't make me automatically accept them, I don't

Sophie's choice in reality is to demur or sob. Sophie's choices are:
Just because she isn't given alternative choices will never alter what the likely outcome will be which is her crying and refusing.
That's why I said yours has no binding—consequence is better word— there is no consequence in my estimation that none are good choice if they don't reverse our decline.

bwhahaha, yup, that's about what I expected….

I'm just going to go ahead and confirm that these trashy, low income, low IQ women are also colossal hamplanets….

The failure of the christians answering this hypothetical situation is worrying. As much as I'm not staunchly anti-christian, seeing how Christians refuse to answer such a simple question really brings something up to the debate. If it was the opposite, "Would you rather have an Europe of Arab pagans or white christians which one would you choose?" I'd pick the christian one on a heartbeat.

Also, no one is saying this is a dichotomy, it's a test to measure the moral fiber of certain individuals, and you apparently have failed it.

Ode to Joy was written by an Austrian you stupid fuck.

That's clever for propaganda purposes.

I won't. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Yes, you fucking imbecile, that's what makes it a cop-out - you're not talking about a real situation, therefore, for you to say "I don't like either of those" IS the equivalent in this case of you saying to the Spielberg Nazi "No, I think I'll keep both my kids". You fucking dense faggot…

If your claim is that you

That's what you're doing, you faggot, in that you're being presented a theoretical scenario and your response is to be a obtuse and semantic as you possibly can be such that you can try to avoid the question of, if placed in a position wherein you had to choose between loyalty to blood and loyalty to religion, which would you choose. Because you know the answer. And it makes you look bad in this context. That's why you won't answer. Because you're a cowardly kike-worshiping traitor.

Yep. Those are her choices.
That's probably a given - also probably your response to this question being posed with a gun to your head - but its not a choice. Its the absence of a choice.
Again, that's not a choice, that's the absence of a choice. An, in theory, she might not even have that choice - again, if you are setting the parameters, you can easily simply say, "she will not be allowed to leave until she makes a choice", and, eventually, outside of some Jewish Hollywood movie, that bitch is going to choose a kid.
Just like you'd choose your Jew religion.

Then she'll be forced to make a choice - and if she doesn't, it is, once again, a cop-out on her behalf, made possible only in this case by the fact that the the theoretical Spielbergian Nazi kills her or beats her until she chooses, a kike like you would attempt to muddy the waters by suggesting that alters the conditions in some semantic bullshit way. God I hate arguing with you people.

Ah, but that's just it, isn't it? There IS a binding consequence.
Because your blood CAN COME BACK… But once you've been replaced biologically, there's no amount of ideology that's going to bring back those blue eyes. They're gone now.
That's the point, dipshit.
If you have to choose between blood or faith, only a the most kiked of cuckolded kike faggots says faith, or, refuses to answer - because you can always ideologically rejuvenate a people. Now personally, I think Christendom is a fucking kike-introduced cancer upon my folk, but you don't, you think its the shit - so, as long as Europe stays European biologically, its entirely possible you could, in theory, make them all buy into Christendom again. But you can't make a bunch of Arabs and Africans back into White people via rhetoric - certainly not without an amount of time that makes the minimum amount of time needed to theoretically reverse ideological decline seem like a flea laid next to a fucking Blue whale.

But let's be real: None of this matters, because you've already proven exactly what I sought to prove. You did exactly what I expected you to do. You squirmed. You twisted. You did every fucking thing you possibly fucking could to avoid answering that question upfront, like a fucking man. Like a fucking European man. And that, my kikolded friend, says more than all the words between us.
You are a traitor to your blood, in service to a foreign Semitic faith.
Traitor. Its a nasty word. Because a folk can survive their enemies, but their traitors are another matter entirely - so sayeth Cicero, a fine exemplification of the European man before the infection of the sandpeople vermin had invaded our lands…

I concur, and I've said as much already.

My loyalty is to my people, my blood, above all ideologies - their existence, as my most precious possession, is what matters most to me, above even my own life.
I do not believe the Christians feel the same way.

Woops, missed this bit.

Good effort post. This is the truth. christ cucks are fucking retarded

Does anyone have the stats on how many whites have mixed?

non-whites are FAR more likely to race mix so I don't think that the national average is a far representation.

Yawn. Forcefully repeating the same assertions and false dichotomies over and over again does not make them true. Live you life according to your values, but should you or another imbecile like you cross mine or act against my interests or those of my family, I swear to God I will put you down like a dog.

The Kardashians are descended from Armenians. So not "stormfront White" as not from Europe.

There IS something there as far as the genetics goes. Reddit founder is Armenian and drills oil. One of the Olympic lifters from Armenia has been living in the US and competing for US and is fucking a nigger WL. Basically I know of only a handful of (minor) celebs who live in the US and are Armenian and they all fuck niggers.

The same to you Christcuck. You Jew worshipers are almost as bad as the kikes themselves.

In the words of Hank Hill, "I'm aiming for both."

Its not a false dichotomy, that was already addressed in the thread.

Reported for intl. You have to do better than that, kike.

Oh, hey, I didn't realize I didn't have you filtered in this thread. Thanks for reminding me.

On the Stormfront White issue, I think there are a bunch of White People who are not all that pure white but still white. Swarthy Italians, maybe half-arab people, some hapas like Keanu Reeves etc. If they basically talk white and act white and you need a fucking DNA test or them to tell you that some distant relative was some weird ethnic group they're pretty much white as far as I am concerned. Not for WN purposes, but if you look around the room and count the number of white people, I would count them. I'm pretty racist when it comes to black people. Much less annoyed by other ethnic groups unless they're annoying foreigners.

Daily reminder Kike polls are designed to make reality, not represent it.

The enlightenment was a mistake fam.

( ( (1 ) ) )