Previous Thread :

AND REMEMBER THAT OCTOLINGS AND MARIE ARE SUPERIOR

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10664482
poal.me/61nhy0
japan-expo-paris.com/en/programme/calamazones-at-japan-expo_1346.htm
gfinity.net/splatoon/tournaments/octo-league
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REMEMBER TO SWEAR UPON YOUR WAIFU'S HONOR NEVER TO SUBMIT OR FALTER TO ARMS TO ARMS TO ARMS FOR MARIE

who will you chose Holla Forums?

i dont want to fight

This was autistic the first time you posted it and it's autistic now. As I'd expect from a Mariefag.

Remember to submit your Inkling for the Giant Movie Poster OC

The rule is that they have to be set to profile like pic related. You can also make them hold a weapon too

Spank the shota

>there are mariefags among us RIGHT NOW

see first pic

have two

Reminder that Octolings are still superior

We're surrounded at all sides by mariefags.

My God.

I'm going to have to make a complete examination of both of them before making my decision

Oh please everyone knows Judd is the best wife.

Alright Faggots
I need to see how many of you got shit taste

strawpoll.me/10664482

what the fuck, strawpoll

Use poal.me you fucking cuck

Why is she so perfect Holla Forums?
I don't have nearly enough solo Callie pics

I can't decide. Someone please make an argument for both sides.

non-gun control version
poal.me/61nhy0

Callie is less of a bitch

The fuck is this shit?

Trying to influence dumb kids that guns = bad and the only option is to regulate them.

why would you prevent gun violence, it's just nigs killing nigs?

So this is what Splatoon general threads are? I guess I shouldn't have expected any different.

I DONT KNOW WHO TO CHOOSE
SOMEONE DUMP ARTWORK AND I WILL DECIDE THAT WAY

Choose Judd, make inkopolis great again.

Marie is the only correct choice, unless you enjoy the taste of shit.

Step aside, silver slut.

Enjoying losing the Splatfest pleb.

This plan could work if criminals followed the law

This work?

user pls

A SQUID WEARING A MASK HOLDING A GUN

Does this count? Calliefag, by the way

fucking clipping, ignore that one

is this a drawthread request or what? because i'd be totally up for it

hold the fucking phone

i just bought a wii u not four days ago, looked forward to playing splatoon for a long while, and now i find they're not doing splatfests anymore?

the fuck nintendo

Some of you squids are alright. Don't go to Arowana Mall tomorrow.

It's likely they'll instate a replacement since there's shit you can't get anywhere else but splatfests.

Fuck me, it was fine the last thread ( I think, let me see if this one works since I didn't save the fucking thumbnail this time)

just sea snails right? and the experience

Listen. Splatfest is fun the first time. You are going to experience the only Splatfest that really matters, outside of Cats vs Dogs.

Otherwise, they are a boring slog filled with really shitty players on often shitty maps, that forces you to go through the worst mode in the game for hours on end. You are not missing much at all, aside from night-time versions of maps which are actually kind of neat, and the ability to stay with a team for more than one match.

And like said, there's a pretty good chance they'll replace it with something else. Hopefully, something that isn't turf wars.

But we aren't playing rainmaker

Turf war is fine for the classic casual fun, and it has the feeling of everyone knowing what they are doing nine times out of ten.

Splat Zones are you average king of the hill, and almost all maps are built for it pretty well.

Hell, even tower control with squid Beacon and quick respawn cheese are still worlds better than rainmaker

scalliewag

They only side with Callie because they can't handle Marie, there's no love on their side.

Okey dokey

the first and third pictures trigger me

Only need two more for a custom game
Get in here!

I don't know how this mumble shit works and I'm too stupid & lazy to learn

It's less complicated than Skype. Stop being a mong and install Mumble.

You for real with this shit?

RE POSTING LUNA BLASTER GUIDE

Alright lets cut to the meat and bone of this Analysis

WEAPON OF THE TALK: THE LUNA BLASTER

Pros:
-Great up close
-Good KO potentional
-Great for pushing and arrasting Quiffers
-2 shots to kill
-Good range sub weapons and special

Cons
-Dies to long ranged weapons
-Can be countered with Defense up to lessen the blast radius
-Predictable in certain situations
-You're basically the 9/11 of ranked
-No one will like you or respect you

It seems the Pros out way the cons, which is why people use it in ranked

Abilities most common:

Respawn up(Mains and subs)= (Super Aggressor)
Damage up:(Mains & subs) (Glass canon tank
(Swim speed up)=Get out of hard cross ups

Strategies:
Avoid splatbombs.Splatbombs with damage up,well help increase the damage and possible kill you in one shot from the luna blaster

Most luna blasters will either play defensive or push the objective
The core of beating this guy is stealth and getting the drop on them asap

If Luna hits you with a shockwave from the blast it turns into a 50/50 if you're up close
i.e a Roller just flick and you'll trade

Do you have 18 years of PC gaming experience?

I love this game so god damn much

how about you go back there and fucking stay

Maybe because this game has a difficulty curve

How is that game? Because I didn't really see the appeal after watching gameplay of it

Accessible Diverse AAA Shooter/ASSFAGGOTS: The Game

Polite sage for off-topic.

I've never used Skype and probably never will so this means nothing to me.

Besides, even if I did install it, I probably still wouldn't use it precisely because I talk to you guys here already. No offense, but I can't really play with people I semi-regularly talk to outside of the game. It upsets my personal order

Not unless you count emulators

If you're this autistic I guess it's for the best I won't ever have to talk to you.

When do they set on the edge of the trucks like that? I've never seen either of them do it.

I would guess it's in the early morning after Splatfests have stopped battling but before they've decided the results. I've never seen it either.

Why are both sisters cute? That makes it harder to choose just one to fight for

Wow so hard

That's kind of what I was guessing but I've never been at the end of a splatfest before. I thought they just ended when time was up and everything reverted to normal mode at once, including the plaza.

Flip a coin then, as a Calliefag I wont hold it against you if you pick Marie, since I love them both but love Callie much more.

I swear it happened after the first few Splatfests when people on Twitter and tumblr went "LOL SALT XD" so the memers at Treehouse probably took that and took off with it.

Can't we just have our friendly Squid Sisters back?

NoA wants to turn Marie into this savy cold hearted bitch to bank in on the civil war that we will be having, whereas in Japan, Callie is just a typical genki girl and Marie is more soft spoken and often acts like a straight man but never too harsh on Callie.

From the looks of it the Marshmellow vs Hot Dog splatfest was the start of the downhill slope.

For fucks sake, Nintendo. One job.

For fucks sake, user. One job.

For fucks sake, user. One job.

For fucks sake, user. One job. ;-;

Well, it's the same reason I deleted my facebook and all my other social media years ago. It's not that I wouldn't ever play or squad with you, It's just I can't deal with not being anonymous or lowkey enough where I have to deal with consequences for my online behavior.

So you actually prefer to make the game more like every other cancerous shooter instead of actually getting good at it the way you're intended?

I think I worded it incorrectly, what I meant is you get in mumble so you know when we are hosting squads or private matches because sometimes some of us disconnect and one of us have to host etc.

But sure, if you dont like callouts or friendly chatter, feel free to mute all of us.

Ah, I see. The way you put it, you made it sound like some sort of hack bullshit where you're playing the game with mics and chat functions.

We lost one so we need one more for customs

it's a fucking squid shooter
How much of a spaz are you that your "behaviour," whatever that's supposed to mean, would have consequences at all?

How are
How are you THIS retarded? Mumble is a lightweight chat client, not a fucking GameGenie.

user misses out on extra Good Boy Points if he misbehaves.

The H. splatling looks better from this angle so I'll profile the other way if that's aight

I share a board with you?

It's not just about this game.

Well, for one thing, if you just HAVE to know, when I'm playing with people I've just met at random or friended through the game the normal way, I feel like I can just relax more, because I don't really interact with them in any meaningful way outside the game or even within the game for that matter due to limited chat functions. Really, it's not much different than playing with some slightly intelligent bots.

Secondly, i have a complex where every little embarrassment I go through brings me a huge amount of mental & emotional anxiety that drives me to isolate myself from others for fear of feeling any more of a sense of shame, failure or inadequacy. One of my friends had to check up on me not too long ago cause I broke contact with everyone I knew for too long. I also avoid any potential fuck-up of my own being connected with a name as much as possible.

I don't use chat clients so it's not like I fucking keep up with them. 8ch is the ONLY form of online interaction I have with anyone that involves me having to type more than two sentences these days

It's from the Callie & Marie amiibo announcement trailer. At 0:56, it's some sort of amiibo effect as well as being able to use other dances.

*Perform other songs/dance's from their concerts.

I am weak willed

I'm too weak willed to go through with killing myself and putting an end to my miserable existence.

I know exactly what all my problems are and what I could do to change things for myself, but I'm too weak to do what I should do

I know what I would like to be, but I'm too scared to take responsibility for what might happen or face the challenges i would have to

I avoid 3D women cause I'm too weak to control them or just tired of always feeling like I can't live up to their expectations and I'm just tired of trying.

But none of that shit fucking matters, I got my Mongolian flip books to watch, I got Splatoon, and I got Marie. Fuck everything and everyone else.

Shut up

You're just mad cause you don't have what it takes. You don't have the guts or the woomy to go the extra mile.

Why would Marie love you?

Stop blog posting anytime

It's not like you'll put any effort in keeping threads alive.

The question is why would Marie love you

I have no guarantee, but at least I won't be held back by pathetic normalfaggotry to give my all towards defending her honor.

Filtered and reported

Hey man, you don't have to worry about that too much in the server, it's all about having fun. Even if you get an embarrassed a bit, don't feel too bad about it. After all, as said, it is a squidkid shooter, and it's honestly all about having fun, and talking with the guys who play is honestly a good time, so come on and try it user.

also team marie, if that matters

I understand user

going to vote for Bayosquid, brb

user, this SplatFest runs for FOURTY EIGHT hours.
Adjust your time off-work and your snack supplies accordingly.

Yeah I figured it'd be more even on the site that you can't throttle the votes on.

You're the ones obsessing over a total boring bitch.

CHILDRENS GAME
H== ==G
I== ==A
L== ==M
D== ==E
R
E
N
S
All of the Splatfest conflicts are trivial anyway, and whenever two people that normally get along or love each other fight, it's always over stupid trivial shit.

Truly the weakest willed of human beings.

It's called posting and conversation you weak willed faggot.

Awww, so close. Forgot to remove the G and failed the redtext.

TEAM CALLIE

I have another angle which may work better.

I leave the final choice to your discretion.

You failed it before that.

Maybe it's for the best that there's no more splatfests, so that way treehouse doesn't fuck up Marie's character, but then again, the damage is already done. Still sticking to Marie team, but christ that dialogue between the two.

I like how they finally got to this since it was inevitable. marie was always a bitch can the revisionism
Things will probably go back to normal following this splatfest so don't worry to much.

Im in the Mumble if anyone wants to rumble

At least I can bring in extra people just in case

Hey, thanks!
Here's a fresh photograph for your trouble.

Maybe some day, but my fragile NEET mind is just not emotionally ready at this time.

By the time the NX comes out, I will have spent almost 200 dollars just on this one game.

I have no regrets whatsoever

But what if my dreams are memes, user?

Can't handle her great bantz

I guess it has finally come down to this

Funny, when I first bought this game I though it would never happen
I guess I was wrong.

I never voted after the girl for the other splatfests, so this is the hardest choice so far.
I like them both, too bad I only have to choose one

The grand finale is here
TEAM CALLIE!!!

*>>9958383

FUCK YES

Sweet someone uploaded the Music from the Amiibos

Good for you, you standardless cuck.

It's not so much that I don't like it, so much as I vastly prefer the other option. Even Marie has been BTFO in banter

The main problem with your argument is the argument that people are paying for physical dlc. Technically, people are paying for the toys themselves with the dlc tacked on for free as an added bonus to the purchaser as the majority of your money is going towards the figurine

Plus, it's not like buying the toy is necessary to unlock the "true ending" or final story mission or some Sony-tier bullshit like that.

Kill yourself.
Which are shitty McDonald's-level garbage.
Things need to be better than not terrible in order to be good. Kill yourself.

Let me know when there's high-quality figs of both sisters for at least 100bux each. Thanks, it would shameful if I bought McD's toys.

I'm in the mumble if anyone wants to squad

Nice meme

The problem with anti-amiibofags like yourself, and just anti-DLCfags in general, is that you have no perception, and are just operating on a millenial self-entitlement. Let me tell you something, in the 1990's, we had to pay 50 dollars or more for an N64 cartridge which at the most only stored about 64 megabytes worth of game (if even that). And once you unlocked everything in a game, that was it. The game was over. And if the game had merchandise, like a 40 dollar collector's figurine or a 15 dollar action figure, it was just a figure.

Now, I pay 60 dollars brand new for a game like Splatoon which is nearly 2 gigabytes (fully updated with all maps, campaign, weapons & gear). If the average cost of the three pack of amiibos is about 30 to 40 bucks (depending on the retailer), divided between three figurines, that's the average price for pretty much any three figure deluxe set from fucking Hasbro of either some Marvel or Star Wars shit, except here I get extra content for my fucking game.

Video games today have actually gotten cheaper to make and cheaper to buy with even more content than ever before. DLC itself is a product of the fact that now games are bigger, longer and on top of that cheaper to continually expand upon far beyond what was the ordinary life of a game before. I'd rather pay 120 bucks for a brand new 1.8 gig game and five decent quality figurines that add more content to the game on top of that 1.8 than go back to paying nearly 80 bucks for a brand new copy of Street Fighter Alpha 2 or having to go back to just settling for renting it over and over again from Blockbuster until either it goes on the used shelves after a year or until the systems go obsolete and the rental stores have to clear their stock. The only people who complain about Amiibo shit are either memory impaired and don't realize that relative to the times, they're actually paying less than ever before for video game content & merchandise or they're entitled millenial brats who have downloaded so much shit off the web illegally for so long that they now think they're somehow entitled to every goddamn little thing for free. Either that or they're just too cheap or poor, which is sad considering even the brokest hood nigga has a PS4 now and at least four games with the dlc.

Those fucking prices man you americans got video games dirt cheap. I remember paying 69.99 canadabucks at Consumers for a fucking super gameboy. N64 games started at 69.99 and regularly hit 89.99-99.99.

I always wondered as a kid why Canada payed more for less.

Your argument makes no fucking sense man. Game size doesn't mean fuck all. SF2 is ~2MB I still regularly play that and have fun on my SNES. Uncharted 4 is 50GB and I beat it in ~7 hours and was done. The reason why old cartridge games were so expensive is because it cost so much to actually manufacture the games. Those chips were fucking expensive especially when they were specialty chips that needed extra storage. It's why when the PSX and Saturn actually had a drop in game prices. CDs were dirt cheap to manufacture and allowed for so much more storage space. Even the dual-layer blu-rays games use now are probably still around the same price to manufacture as CDs were then. Actually making the games though actually drastically increased in price especially with the jump to HD. This was the reason for the jump to 60$ last generation.

The thing with Amiibos and DLC I think at least isn't so much the price it's that you can't just buy a game and have the whole thing. A big chunk of games now come out with DLC and have a bunch more on the way. This requires people to continually keep up with and research what is coming out for the game and what stuff if any is worth buying. I actually think people would just be happier if they just increased the price of games another 10$ and stopped with all the nickel and diming. Sure they would all groan and complain at first because of the increase however it would increase trust with the devs/publishers. DLC and addons does nothing but cause arguments and frustrations among the customers and developers. Especially since the vast vast majority of it is complete garbage or something that before would have been something hidden behind a code or challenge beforehand. It's why stuff like Old Hunters or Blood and Wine gets a tiny fraction of the hate most DLC gets even though it's way more expensive than most DLC. It comes out a good while after the actual game and it is good content people actually enjoy playing through.

Amiibos on the other hand are a completely different problem. First off pretty much universally all the content amiibos unlock is complete and utter garbage. Second some people just don't want to buy a physical thing to unlock digital content in the game. Believe or not some people aren't collectors it's why digital sales keep increasing in popularity. They especially don't like having to pay more for digital content because they get some toy with it they don't give a fuck about. The actual prices for the toy/statue is actually pretty reasonable at MSRP, it's why I've bought the ones for characters I like. 12-15$ for a decent looking statue of a character I like is a great deal. If Nintendo just made sure stuff was stocked and cut out all the in-game stuff people would love Amiibos. I'm among most amiibo owners who have actually never fucking used any of their amiibos in a game.

Then that's some Inception-level shit.

Dude, you only got 2GB worth of game? You can download free-to-play MMO's with over 20GB of game!

Please stop with the "it's better because the file size is bigger" crap. File size and content are two different metrics.

Forgot to mention, those are Toys R Us catalogs. They weren't a cheap store in the 90's, and they still aren't. Places like Walmart had better prices, though not too far off.

Postin 0 to 50 man pose hes on team marie

Good.

The choice is easy.

holy crackers

Well theres Sexy girls in Malibu beach

But theres a decent smash scene in Maryland
That they have a burger joined called BTS that Ive heard makes better burgers than 5 guys

Then again California is a Test tube state where crazy shit happens. But I can Visit movie stars

What to choose

I live in then first one, mang

Sucks to be you, don't it?

It does when greater game size means more content

This is besides the point. We're not discussing the quality of the games themselves. Obviously if the game isn't good enough, nobody's gonna buy extra DLC shit for it.

PS1 and Sega Saturn discs on average costed the same price brand new as the average cartridge game and roughly the same price as a brand new game now. New game prices have hardly changed in nearly 30 years

Cartridges had price drops too. New games after about six months would usually drop to about 30 dollars from the average 50 dollar price tags at most retailers. And in 1999, I was able to buy SNES games for five dollars a pop because game & video rental stores still had too many cartridges left. Even the rarest and most sought after games still only costed like ten bucks and these prices didn't shoot up until the internet came around and shit like ebay became a thing with "collectors" overcharging for obsolete games to the point where now I would have to pay retail price for Super Metroid all over again for the cartridge with no money going to Nintendo, just to the Jew behind the register.

Again, new games were always between 40 to 60 dollars at most retailers.

why don't you just pay 80 dollars upfront for the "whole package" with all the DLC already?

Think about it from a businessman's perspective. If you charge 80 dollars for the game, less people are going to buy it new because it's too fucking expensive. More people are able to afford 60 dollars for a game than 80. By dividing an 80 dollar games content into chunks with the greater chunk being sold to the largest number of consumers @ a solid 60 dollars and the rest of the more superfluous content being cut up and sold for not just 20 dollars but perhaps 30 dollars more in even smaller chunks of 7 dollars a piece to those with enough interest & disposable income, you actually make sure the game gets in the hands of more consumers while making even more money off those with the greatest amount of dispoable income (without forgetting middling consumers in the process), meanwhile you extend a game's actual shelf life so that a game like Splatoon can still cost 60 bucks brand new and still be being packaged with new Wii U consoles with Callie/Marie amiibos even as the new Nintendo next console is just around the corner. And this is hardly anti-consumer as by cutting up the game like this, more plebs and middle class consumers can easily afford the more complete chunk of the game. Unless there's vital game functions or the last half of the story mode being withheld, the only people who could complain about this are people who want the Amiibos the most but can't afford. I guarantee you the average person who bought Splatoon doesn't give a shit about the Amiibos (if they even understand what they are) as they generally do not have the same level of interest in the game as do NEETs and weebs with too much money,

I'm Californian and I'm team Marie. Eat shit.

Almost everyone who complains about california is either a Holla Forumsack who's never lived here and is just memeing or they're the most worthless segments of californian society who are still assmad about getting picked on in highschool that they think "if only Hitler won the war, then I wouldn't be such a fucking loser"

I know Californa has nice beacehs

I know Socal and Norcal are also nice places there are areas to avoid in Cali much like the US

Have you ever tried living outside of California? It's a world of difference.

Except that's not what anyone was saying. What we were discussing is why anyone would pay extra dollars for physical dlc like the Amiibos. The fact is that video game consumers today on average have more disposable income for shit like that and in fact the total cost for a new game like Splatoon as well as the Amiibos is actually a lesser price for more compared to the way video games used to be. The only people complaining about the Amiibos are either faggots who wanted them but couldn't get them and are now trying to act like they never wanted them to begin with like the petty children they are OR they are general anti-DLC people who just don't understand how the industry works now and are still living in the past where you bought a "complete game" (whatever that means to them) but were actually paying far more for far less (if you were a rich kid who could afford to buy new games that is).

I've visited other states. They all suck in their own special ways and for as much shit as people from other states talk about california, they sure can't seem to stop finding excuses to come here and bother us.

I bet you are the sort of person who only plays an hour of a game and talks like he knows all about it.

project harder

DAMN GIRL THOSE DIGITS

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEW LAD THE SQUINTS

quints of truth, game is trash

Lemme check those for ya

Glorious

For every person who says they prefer living in some other state, I have found just as many people from Texas, New York, Nevada, and Arizona who have moved here and prefer living here. And certainly tourism here is still pretty big. I can't speak for anyone who wasn't happy here and left somewhere they liked better, that's a matter of personal taste. Personally, I'm not very happy anywhere because the same reasons I'm unhappy in California are the same reasons I'm unhappy anywhere else.

Stop wasting digits on stupidity.

I'll check those for you buddy.

No.

(Nice)
The absolute madman

The state is more diverse politically than people want to give it credit for. I think democrats mostly dominate because of Jew money and generally speaking, on a social level, they just simply represent the least common denominator as even most conservatives here are generally liberal leaning. Everybody kinda knows that the current government is shit but after Arnie fucked shit up, nobody wants a Republican governor again, and there's no third party which could gather sufficient popular support. Without the Democratic hegemony, the state would probably break apart.

MARIE FANS
UNITE ON THE TOWER

AND STAY ON IT

Is there going to be a sequel to this game for the NX? I didn't buy a current gen console and I'm pretty sure it's too late to get involved at this point. Have a couple wallpapers in exchange for an answer.

Don't know. Probably.

Rainmaker is better

I don't see why it wouldn't at least get an NX remaster. It sold over 4.4 million copies in a year and is probably gonna get a few more this month if Nintendo can push that new Callie/Marie Wii U bundle

you dun did it now user

It was a pretty successful game, it very much caught the higher-ups of Ninty's attention (with them mentioning how they would love it if they could push it up to be with the bigger series like Mario)
So a sequel is very likely, I suspect it to be around a quarter of the way through the NXs lifespan

What I am really hoping for is that Nintendo looked at this great success story and learned an important lesson about taking risks, giving devs creative freedom, marketing, and (most importantly) fresh ideas

1v1 me

Nintendo tries plenty of new fresh ideas, it's just it's been awhile since they made one that really sticks

GET THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE

TOWER CONTROL IS THE FUCKING WORST MODE OUT OF ALL THEM

I thought the whole point of Tower Control was to avoid the tower and make your teammates as frustrated as possible. Did halfchan lie to me?

Ladies, please, you're both wrong.
Any gameplay mode that requires you to escort someone to a designated area along a predictable path is shit.

every fucking time.

(checked )

Look here mother fucker, you're right that a designated area along a predictable path is not as great as it could be, but it does allow for strategy beyond what is happening at that very second to be played out.

Sure Squidkid Shootin' isn't a hardcore game, but there is that layer to it, even if you don't see it until at least A rank

Fuck you, Tower Control is good. Splat Zones are still my favorite

Yeah, I guess so.

Escort missions are shit. It's a fact.
Name one game where escort missions aren't terrible.

Team Fortress Classic

Point taken. Doesn't mean much, though, since it's old Valve.

Sad it never was adapted in TFC
if valve ever does a TF3 I am hoping for those and an official Vs Saxton mode

Gotta love the Nintendo UK Store's "deliver everything a day or two early, fuck it" policy.

=AHHHHH

POST MORE SCREENS

Mine arrives in 2 weeks ;_;

1) Does the plaza turns into splatfest mode during their singing?

2) Does the stages available in the rotation turn into night mode as well?

In this version of the plaza, all of the doors are closed, and nothing is interactive besides the Miiverse postbox.
I also broke the music by opening the web browser; Callie's just dancing wordlessly on the stage right now.

mine arrive tomorrow

Aw sucks, that we dont get to play the night versions of the maps, its a shame that once splatfest is over, hopefully they wont be lost like old urchin underpass.

They've also disabled the "amiibo nicknames" for Callie and Marie specifically.

INK ME UP INSIDE
INK ME UP
INK ME UP INSIDE
INK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shut up Marie

Last thing I've noticed is that the Gamepad plaza menu is disabled while you're in this 'room', so it's definitely a self-contained thing and jumping into 'night mode' maps from here isn't possible.

Wait, so who won?

Welp, its not much but at least better than nothing, thanks user for the screens.

Don't forget, this is happening tomorrow too.

japan-expo-paris.com/en/programme/calamazones-at-japan-expo_1346.htm

Hopefully Nintendo will put it up on youtube once they're sure there were no terrorist attacks.

Will you be attending UK user?

Am I an autist if I get way to mad at this game?
Even if my team wins the match, some deaths just make me completely ass blasted mad. Probably a mix of lag and me being shit, but I never get mad at other games as much as I do for Splatoon. Am I just shit? How do I git gud?

nah, it just means you're having fun

yes

practice

Everybody gets mad at splatoon, either its by the inability to carry all by your own, stupid mistakes or plain lag, heck if you want to try being really mad, just wait until you have those days where you won 2 matches and a single DC makes you lose all those points.

Point is, you just have to keep going, if you really enjoy the game, you will find yourself coming back despite being super mad, some of us like me who has gotten really zen at the game can still lose my shit sometimes, so don't worry about it.

Well I am not that bad, I got to A+ in a couple of days..
Its just this game for some reason makes me salty as fuck. Like I could win the match 10 kills for 1 death, but if that death is bullshit I get mad as fuck.

try biting your tongue whenever you get frustrated. Always helps me.

w-what is she scared of?

I could be wrong but I think she is saying people are accusing her of doing nothing and she got 15 kills 0 deaths, pretty much poking fun of eliter fags I guess.

Dynamo roller got to close and now shes Fresh Roller meat

Nah, wouldn't be able to go there, get back, and still be fit for work at the weekend.

If anybody here is going, hope it's worth it!

Fucking kill yourself you literal retard.

How can you fucking morons be so wrong? It's on disk content that is cut out of the fucking game unless you buy a crappy Nintoddler toy that feels like cheap shit with a horrible chip in it.

>>>/reddit/

What does the new squid amiibo do?

It's functionally identical to the original Inkling Squid, and Splatoon doesn't save any data to its amiibo figurines, so it's useless if you've already got every Squid unlockable.

If you never got the original Squid, just decide whether you prefer Bru or Dew.

ayyy fucking lmaoooo

Oh so it's basically just restocking the old amiibos.
In that case maybe I'll get these.
I said maybe

the vast majority of the content that Splatoon has gotten since release has been free

Right, let's go back to being sold expansion packs for even higher prices and which are useless without having paid for the original game which is left incomplete on purpose to allow for the sale of expansion packs that are better than the original product or hey, let's go back to waiting to spend money to buy the sequel to our favorite games which end up practically being a reskin but now with all the functions and content the original game should have had that were it not for the limitations of technology could have just been added in an update.

Most of Splatoon's added content since release has been free and the game without Amiibos is pretty much a complete game. And yes, companies can do whatever the fuck they want with their products. If the content on the Amiibos isn't worth it to you or if the game as it is is sufficient for you, it's not like Nintendo is forcing to buy these figurines. And no, it's hardly a Jew tactic, it's just normal capitalism. Why sell an 80 dollar product to less people when you can sell a 60 dollar product to more people and sell the remaining 20 dollars worth of content in pieces so more people who couldn't afford a full 80 dollar product up front can decide which extra bits they'd like to save their money to get first. Companies make more money this way and more consumers in the process can get the more complete part of the game and gradually afford all the extra content. It's better than the way things used to be.

If you want to see true DLC jewry, go look at Evolve.

YO GUYS GET IN HERE SOME GUYS DOING OUT OF BOUND GLITCHES IN MY TURF WAR

Welp the out of bounds glitch fest is done BUT GOOD NEWS the person doing the glitches added me.

Notice the player reticle on the one squid in pictures 2 and 3. Also how it go past the spawn point

FRIENDS ARE IN MUMBLE

GET IN HERE AND PLAY VIDEO GAMES WITH THEM

YOU'RE A SQUID, YOU'RE A COLLEGE PORN STAR

Explain.

Only need one more!

I want to raid a streamers game and squidbag him mercilessly.

CLAP CLAP CLAP

THEY KNOW…SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN

Anyone have that pic of the e-liter with a shitload of prefixes?

So what's your training regiment, fellow squids?

Remember, your waifu is counting on you

Things are not good but since I am stuck in the low ranks, I shall get as many wins as I can for Callie

Was by far the quickest loss on rainmaker I've ever encountered. I lost 40 rank points that day…

Why are people so incompetent?

Surprised it's ending so soon.

Also nintendo ought to have pushed the vocaloid thing further and made more music.

Well they haven't even released their first album yet

Once the live album comes out and if the Amiibos sell,we might get more over time. And you know there will definitely be more for Splatoon 2

Try harder user. We may be on separate teams, but I can't bear to see another man let his waifu down by not giving it his all.

Don't worry, I am infiltrating the lower ranks for easy wins since I haven't played and got back up to S from all the DC's yet, wish you luck too user.

Could it happen?

Good to know they went the extra mile to have the scanned models match the recolors, even if they function the same way.

I only got original Orange Girl Inkling around release and waiting to pick up the Squid Sisters, since I'm going mostly for shelf swag

I want to believe, I really do

It's gonna be over soon isn't it?

I had a lot of fun with splatoon over the past year

Am I Chinese?

我们给你那种的梦真的不用客气

MARIE
FUCKING WINS!?

If Marie loses the splatfest then I'm going to be just okay because all squid waifus are good

Britsquids, it's time.
GET SEERIAHS

gfinity.net/splatoon/tournaments/octo-league

You won't need a threadly reminder that octo-league is superior, but the link should go in the next OP anyway; Nintendo UK is hyping it up with a livestream, with all the league-winning teams invited to a final set of matches, at the "Splatoon Fan Fest" on 27th August.
If you're not NEET enough to compete, tickets to the event will be given out though an artwork / cosplay competition on Facebook (which hasn't started yet).
The event's supposed to have exclusive merch, including new art by Tsubasa Sakaguchi, and the prizes include personalised "Splat Champ" jackets for the tournament winners.

Are there enough of us? Can we squid-squad together on the world stage?

Aw man. I gotta tryhard mode now

Fuck

Wait im not British.

are we still taking squid shots?

Look at her outfit and then the arm holding the burst bomb. At worst, she's going to trade.

They should at least make more Amiibos

I actually am British.

Fuck.

Wait I don't have friends.

sweet jesus

I dont see whats wrong with buying nice things if you have the cash and think they are nice

Cant wait until mine arrives

They're fucking MacDonald's toys.

Have you ever been to mcdonalds

I don't see the problem, whether or not they are cheaply made or high quality 100 USD figurines, the fact of the matter is people love the game enough to buy them.

They're hardly even that expensive individually

I meant that people kept raising the issue that those amiibos are mcdonalds-tier toys, I just wanted to point out that even if they were high quality made toys, I would still buy them.

My Callie & Marie Amiibos just came today, but I preordered the alternate color amiibos too late and am not sure if I should wait to open all five of them together when the rest come tomorrow

Rip that shit open the moment you get it. Don't be one of those "original packaging" fags.

That never turns out well. You just end up living in a fucking Toys 'r' us.

Well, plus expedited shipping & handling, my entire load of five amiibos cost me little over 90 dollars

you some kind of faggot or something?

I just got the new amiibo's
They like pretty good

Checked because why not?

Some degenerates are probably doing this day one

Obviously I'm gonna open them. I'm just wondering if I should wait to open all five tomorrow or open two today and then three tomorrow

RIP

THAT

SHIT

FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS!
Get in the mumble!

I might be on a bit late today, sorry mate

I think my console is dead, bros. I never even got a chance to see the sisters dance

FRIDAY NIGHT SQUID FIGHT

WHERE ARE YOU FUCKERS, GET IN HERE

NO BLOG POSTING FUCKS ALLOWED

At home trying to fix my fucking console, dipshit

With Family and nowhere to play my WiiU

Maybe next week.

What's wrong with it?

At first it was working just fine, then when I switched to play Splatoon, it said it was doing a software update. After the software update finished and it went into the game, it crashed, giving me some error code and I had to force shut down. Now every time I turn the console back on, it either won't go into the main menu at all or it goes into the main menu for just a minute before giving me a black screen of death with the same three error codes.

Moved to a different state, WiiU is on Wifi, and shitty Comcast router/modem combo has packet loss through the goddamn roof when on wireless.

Still might try to squid up though.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Are you still awake Luigi?

We need 2 or 3 more here.

No let me pass out by the toaster

Ah nevermind, I left as well, gonna head to work soon, see you tomorrow squigga.

he actually got on the tower, the absolute madman

I'll a new make one when ,I wake back up

When ever the hell that is…

What dream is that?

What is this now?

it lets you grab me and hold me tight

Use the checkbox on each post.

Ah, you have to check posts first for it to do something.
thank you

What does it do after that

PUSH THE BUTTON FAGGOT

I DID afterwards it looked liked it was loading something then stopped

Download it, faggot.

It didn't download anything not in my downloads folder or pictures folder or desktop so what did it do?

It should download into your downloads folder. Refresh the page(?).

I take it whoever is holding off on making the new thread until the 10,000,000 post?

Good Luck. It's been a while since Splatoon was last a meme.

No there is one page left, we make new thread in page 13

But I will definitely fire the cannons for 10mil post

NEW THREAD