Steam sale is ending bread

are there any rich fags around that would buy poor fags a game ?
il start as a poor baltic faggit who is begging for shogun 2 fall of samurai
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010905681/
any user could deliver ?
il give you all cards if you want
hell all items that i can giveaway if you want

Just pirate it fag.

I think Reddit was down the road

i did
but i want to play that shit mp

If you can't even be bothered to use your shift key why should I set aside part of my hard earned income so you can jerk off to nips shooting each other?

i am so poor my left shift key does not work
i have to use tab
and we all know how cancer tab Is

I bought Grand Theft Auto 5 and three extra gift copies of Cosmic DJ during the sale.

MP is barely played and those who do play it are "veterans" and call you noob if you lose, trust me it's not fun.

i want to play it with my friends
and i played enough of total war games to get on mp scene pretty quickly

Ask your friends to buy it for you then.

they are gaming friends
i am too ashamed to ask them for games

I'm seriously thinking of biting the bullet and buying GTA V, despite -40% really not being an offer I would ever settle for. Would anybody say that it's really not worth picking up for a year or two, until the price drops lower?

Also, cash cards. There's no way that these are worth paying extra for, right? Not when I can just drag myself up from digital poverty through actually playing the damn thing?

Don't do it user, don't sink more than around $10-15 on it because the game really isn't worth it, its overall fairly shallow and the only thing that really stands out is the impressive map size. Only pick it up if you have friends to play online with and they really want you to play with them. Or try finding a version on console, PS3 or 360 will do, for around 10 bucks and play it on that.
also nice quads

Nnngh. Noted. This is more or less what my conscience was telling me, but I wanted to hear it from one of Holla Forums's mad, gibbering mouths too.

Thanks for the advice, but I'm not going to muddy my hands. Mainly because I don't own a console.

>nice quads

Thanks for checking.

sent ;)

nice meme

op here
i am still here
if any user could deliver
would appreciate allot

according to Steamdb, you haven't played 69 games, or 51% of your entire library, why don't you go play all of those games first before begging here for others?

they are indies that nobody plays
i got them for free in opium pulses

+ i usually just pirate the game i want
but i also want mp games where i can enjoy with friends

A lot of your games with 0 hours aren't indie. Payday 2 is multiplayer and you haven't played that. Grey Goo could be played muliplayer.
Also Burnout Paradise, Metro 2033, Condemned Criminal Origins, Binary Domain, Dead Space and Mirror's Edge are all worth playing, go play those first

I still got some 25 eurobux and I needed some recommendations. So far I got

Just throwing out some suggestions here

UnderRail
Legend of Grimrock 1 + 2
Momodora
Maybe some NepNep games
Lost Planet 3?
Chivalry Medieval Warfare
Valdis Story
Axiom Verge
Hitman games
Thief series
Legend of the Heroes: Trails in the sky
Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl
Shadowrun: Dragonfall
Shantae
Mushihimesama if you're into shmups
System shock
Ys series

Burnout Paradise, Metro 2033,(all of metro games are damm good) Condemned Criminal Origins, Binary Domain,(people hate on this game for no reason but i really liked it even trough the voice commands were broken) Dead Space(played all 3 was shit imo) and Mirror's Edge (waiting for sequel but gonna need to upg pc if il want to run it and hopefully it won t be denuvo)

all played using piracy
i don t have payday 2 only heist and i din t really like it
grey goo lags abit too much for me to play competitive
i pirated it when it was released idk maybe it has better stability now il have to try

The top down view doesn't appeal to me, never played the first Fallouts because of that

This one looks interesting but I think I'd rather a pirate, I don't think I would spend much time playing it

Too much fanservice

I heard it's shit and since it's more SP driven, I'd rather a pirate when I'm done with 2

Already have it, buyer's remorse when refund was nonexistent

This looks like a mobile game, but does she only use the sword or are there other weapons?

Looks nice but 10 eurobux for 10 hours of game, based on HLTB is more worth a pirate

Never caught my attention

Played them

I'm playing it on PSP

I really want to get in this but the amount of modding I see that complements the game always makes me back out of it

Strategic turn based is not my thing, another bad buy was XCOM:EU, I wanted to like that game so much

I will never git gud in bullet hells

Played them

Playing the first on the psp as well

Thanks anyway user