Fuckin' Westboro Baptist Church came to my town today, and were met with a HUGE SJW counter protest...

Fuckin' Westboro Baptist Church came to my town today, and were met with a HUGE SJW counter protest. I snagged some video of the whole event.

WATCH: youtube.com/watch?v=eTx9rUeIU44

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k_NXbnxu1Yc
youtube.com/watch?v=TEgxBOtAOIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What am I supposed to make of this exactly? Also why are using the term 'SJW' it obviously has negative connotations and has become a smear by the alt-right. Please don't use that term anymore.

what's a progressive liberal doing here?

Why do libruls even give these guys attention?

OK I kek'd but seriously what is this even a reference to? 9/11?

because if you focus on a problem and give it a way to speak out then you'll eventually get it to go away

that's why trump never made it close to becoming the republican nominee

(OP)

that cringey speech

No, indifference is the only way you counter their bullshit. They're an incredibly small sect that would be irrelevant if people stopped giving them attention.

20 fucking seconds and i could not take it anymore, liberals are annoying as fuck.

I like how they managed to get triggered anyway. I mean surely you know what you're getting with the WBC by now.

Anyway. How about some WBC music videos?

youtube.com/watch?v=k_NXbnxu1Yc

this would be a great atheist album

or song

It's supposed to be a smear. Anyone can use it.

WBC tunes are great.

youtube.com/watch?v=TEgxBOtAOIM

Because liberals have to justify their existence, they need these "villains", they make them up if necessary.

How do you do, my fellow kids? We should stop using that term, it's triggering and excellent and only pissbaby manchildren use it!

underrated post.

We're already in hell.

God hates fags like you

I love how the biblical citations on their signs do not correspond to anything approaching what the signs say.

Why do identitarian protests always look like block parties for people who would not get invited to an actual block party?

WBC is great IRL trolls. A handful of them draws a huge crowd of triggered faggots.

You have to go back
>>>/cuckchan/

How are these clowns still around? I know how ya must feel OP, WBC or something came to protest at my college once over homos, except there was only one guy there, dunno if he was affiliated but he had the rhetoric and the oversized "GOD H8S FAGZ" signs.