Turkey violates Greek airspace 141 times in one day, 9 near combat situations

Sidenotes:

euractiv.com/section/enlargement/news/eu-warns-turkey-after-it-violates-greek-airspace-141-times-in-one-day/
archive.is/QnLE8

What are the roaches up to? Are they tired of NATO? Are the other NATO members tired of them? Ace Combat: Electric Aegean Sea Boogaloo when?

Other urls found in this thread:

greece.greekreporter.com/2017/05/12/turkey-launches-first-ballistic-missile-continues-provocations-in-aegean/
archive.is/7vdam
global.handelsblatt.com/politics/turkish-generals-seek-asylum-in-germany-767325
archive.is/ElwHq
dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-4517882/Turkish-foreign-minister-says-wants-U-S-envoy-McGurk-changed.html
archive.is/sssC3
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-05-18/erdogan-says-turkey-cannot-lift-state-of-emergency-until-fully-calm
archive.is/457q3
youtube.com/watch?v=9bmqwttquL8
mfa.gov.tr/maritime-issues—aegean-sea—the-outstanding-aegean-issues.en.mfa
newser.com/story/228266/erdogans-plane-had-trouble-in-air-during-coup.html
mfa.gov.tr/militarization-of-eastern-aegean-islands-contrary-tp-the-provisions-of-international-agreements.en.mfa
rodrik.typepad.com/dani_rodriks_weblog/2016/07/is-the-us-behind-fethullah-gulen.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Erdogan has been doing nothing but shit test Europe. Its time somebody slapped him a bit.

Well on their way to becoming the most detested country on the planet. As expected of the eternal roach.

Thread Theme

And nobody's doing a thing about it, nyaaah!
-t erdoroach

Whatcha doin', rabbi?

Kikes are less open with their kikery. They are the most detestable, but not particularly the most detested.

Turkroach thinking he is the greatest. Noone will oppose him.

Turkroach can't imagine he's just testing our patience.

No wonder turks went nearly extinct 400 years ago.

they threw their weight around in multiple countries. The muslim always needs to be shown who's boss, it's all they know.

well the kikes did try to kill him in a coup last year to try and get that oil pipeline run up to europe

Sounds like the turks want byzantine to reclaim Constantinople.

meme magic?

was the attempted turkey coup really a kike coup?

Just about a week ago:

greece.greekreporter.com/2017/05/12/turkey-launches-first-ballistic-missile-continues-provocations-in-aegean/
archive.is/7vdam

No, Turks are just niggers who need a good slapping now and again to curb their neo-ottoman fantasy.

The one single time they won vs Europeans is when we were all dying of black death and mass starvation from climate change.

AND THEY WANT TO TEST US NOW

Hah! brb Constantinople.

They've been doing this for decades and suddenly EU only gave a fuck because the sultan called them nazis.

You harvest what you sow and in that case we once again suffer for Europe's short sighted geopolitikal cuntmunchery trying to suck up on false allies against the Ruskie boogeyman.

t.gyro

I bet they warned them that if they didnt stop they would send them a series of even more strongly worded warnings.

Checked.

This one is lyrically close to Greek rock btw.

LOL! KEBAB LITERALLY COPIED KEBAB REMOVERS

Also let's not forget the anthem devoted to some Greek pilot named Spyridon.

Pretty much.

What more excuse do we need, seriously?

They actually gave a fuck about that?

Nah, (((they))) would just ask for more roach "refugees"

I assume nothing more than kikes getting triggered but that what counts as sensationalism in Europe. I doubt the average White normalfag, other than Krauts having to deal with them on everyday life, knows how much of unreliable aggressive subhumans turkroaches are and they probably think that Turkey is a secular nation and their second greatest ally in the ME.

The firing spark will be in the Balkans.

Few days ago:

global.handelsblatt.com/politics/turkish-generals-seek-asylum-in-germany-767325
archive.is/ElwHq

doesn't it strike anybody as weird that militaries have so many guys sitting around being willing to rape another dude in the ass

Turks butthurt again due to Kurds, want Brett McGurk gone:

dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-4517882/Turkish-foreign-minister-says-wants-U-S-envoy-McGurk-changed.html
archive.is/sssC3

Kingroach underlines need for permanent state of emergency:

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-05-18/erdogan-says-turkey-cannot-lift-state-of-emergency-until-fully-calm
archive.is/457q3

Once the economy collapses and burgers flee back to burgerland turkey will annex greece

whatever

We should take Constantinople back as punishment.

It matters. Even though Greeks are now commie descendants of t*rkroach rape babies, it's the gateway to Europe and king roach will be flooding Europe with more subhumans come June. Historically, all the roaches have ever understood is force. They need to be the fuck out of nato. Actually all of NATO needs to go since it's now the de facto ZOG army.

It's a strong roach tradition

t cockroach

the gateway to Europe used to be Armenia and Anatolia for millennia
look what the turkmen and mudslimes did

Thus the point. I don't even want to look anymore. They're importing them so fast–from Africa and slimes– it's not " economic," the EU knows they have 80 iqs, niggers even lower. We're being invaded and replaced. I fully believe it's a Jewish plot to replace. There is no other reasonable explanation.

>with the Aegean Sea

I'm kekking out loud.

WEW
tbh

It's like people forget how much effort was expended in ridding Europe of the Turk. In fact they are so bad, the British propped up the Saudis to contain their infestation.

Did someone say Constantinople?

Is it time? You know, to RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE?!

That coup was so pathetic and so useful to Erdogan that I'm pretty sure he planned it himself and used it as a reason to clean house.

The Turkroach needs to be exterminated from existence.

CIAniggers are just incompetent and roach military is a joke. This is what happens when your regime change plan goes to the lowest bidder.
*pics related of roaches getting spanked by (((isis)))

Turkroach removal squads when?

Fuck turks.

t. Hungarian

Yep I think it's about that time bro.

Turks are getting jumpy huh

youtube.com/watch?v=9bmqwttquL8

Assblasted commie Turd detected.

underrated posts

Nice trips but you're a fucking pleb. REAL thread theme

Lots of videos of Greek fighters intercepting roaches on youtube but this one has subs.

greeks want the aegean all to themselves, just check any map showing the greek islands on the aegean sea. there are some islands which are not even 6 nautical miles away from the turkish anatolian mainland, which is the international territorial sea limit. plus, they claim their national airspace is 10 nautical miles wide, without any basis on any international or bilateral agreements, just to create further problems and poke Turkey. also, greeks don't even have full rights on their islands close to Turkey, as it is forbidden to militarize those places.

therefore, this 141 so called "violations" are similar to blm/leftists calling trump as fascist/hitler etc.

also, these things are happening daily initiated by both sides, and you are only reading this now because turkey is trying take a couple steps outside globalists' agenda in syria at the moment.

this is a good read on the subject for anyone interested. i would like to read greece's official position too if anyone has a link:
mfa.gov.tr/maritime-issues—aegean-sea—the-outstanding-aegean-issues.en.mfa

When do we bash the islamic fash?

despite this, turks are still subhumans must be driven from asia minor once and for all.

Eat shit turkroach.

So? Is it Greek land? There were and still are Greks living there, so fuck off, turd.

I can claim the same about M.Asia coast, but seems that it is militarized as fuck, right? You think we are that stupid? Hey, there is a bunch of traitors, yes, but traitors can only do so much for you.

typical baseless turkish bullshit, nothing more

Yes there are real violations, the thing is: traitorous greek governments are doing your favors again and again. You are able to free roam in Thrace, free roam in Aegean(just ask any old officer about the 80s,90s,00s.. they didn't even dream of doing what you are doing now..) When Greeks get angry you are going to see a whole different Aegean, and Turkey.
Remember that.

Razgreeks when?

Not following your link to a .gov honeypot, Mustafa. Here's the deal – or "the 411," as we said in the '90s:

>Greece is was a superior civilization and has a natural right to exterminate your race.
>Greece has had nice statues.

I hope this clears things up for you.

ahhhhh ahahahahaahahahahaha

That 'coup' was a plan of his to purge the turkish military of unloyal soldiers. He wasn't even in the country when it happened.

The cleric responsible for it is literally a deep state puppet and the right arm of hillary so yea..

his plane was supposed to go down with no survivors

newser.com/story/228266/erdogans-plane-had-trouble-in-air-during-coup.html

Also if it were me that almost got murdered I would also purge the fuck out of the kike puppets that failed.

What do you think that Gullen revolution was? It was a western backed coup.

my general rule is to believe the opposite of what (((cnn))) says, so if they say Erdogan is a evil nazi dictator that needs to be assassinated then good for him.

Stay mad turk

When you know how much support Turkey provided to ISIS it makes pics like that even more enjoyable. Of course, the soldiers probably knew nothing about it but they're still roaches.

but thats a giant isopod
those are cool

Congo is a superior civilization compared to turdey.

Agreed roaches are roaches and a shitty mudslime thirld world country. But come on, lol @ defending Greece

Also roaches are better than kikes.

Walltext, but the sickest fucking Britburn I've ever read.

i cant belive i just replied to this

albsolutely perfidious

k, gas yourself. tia.

He's got kind of a point, CNN is the main propaganda arm of the CIA and Erdogan was a CIA asset that went rogue, now they are trying to get as much opposition to him from the goyim so they can roll in and make him Saddam 2 electric shekeloo. You think the pour of violent islamists from Turkey is bad now, think about how bad it will be after it is destabilized.

Is that high-G loading breathing normal or he orgasming due to kebab removal?

doesnt mean that King Roach is good, just because Kikes hates him

There's a translation error:

Does not translate to
but to

wait ..what we have reason to destroy TYT and that fat sweaty water buffalo that should be hung on display.

I didn't say King Roach was good, I said that the government is setting the stage for yet another war that we shouldn't be involved in, in yet another middle eastern craphole. Iran is a shithole led by islamist shitheads but I don't want to invade it either.

Bad enough to provoke reconquista?

Iran hasn't successfully invaded Europe since 400BC.

skinning water buffalo alive is great let the fear endorphins kick in knowing they are meat for predator status ….Peel your face back alive water buffalo …oh hey Turk got some Armenian friends would like to say hello js

If anyone is putting a crimp in kike plans to destroy us then I really don't give a fuck, doesn't mean I have to love the guy. But I don't automatically hate him because the jew media told me to. And its a plus in my book that he out jewed the kikes that are destroying the middle east.

So? It's about time the CIA did something good again. Killing mudslime is always good. Retake Constantinople! Send mudslime refugee to yidsrael!

Not if kikes benefit, when have cianiggers ever done anything remotely beneficial for the American People?
Also if roach government is (((regime changed))) their will be another flood of "refugees" that euro fags will let in with open hands, speeding up the kikes overall plans to destroy europe and the white race.

You are very suspicious using (((CIA))) and "good" in the same sentence, you wanna tell us something there user?

Wow, you're a prick even by Holla Forums standards. I don't know if to be impressed or insulted.
CIA used to do plenty of awesome things. Of course that was fifty years ago.

See

murdering kennedy was not a good thing for the american people user.

NATO (especially in those parts) basically functions as a giant protection racket. Montenegro, Greece and Croatia are all members (Montenegro is a recent one), and all of them were basically told how "they need to invest in new military and aircraft, or something will happen". So they did.

Greece especially was threatened by some NATO spokesperson about how Turkey will not cease its hostility, and how they should invest in newer military hardware, less the roaches do something they'll regret. When asked how would that be possible, considering how both are members of NATO, they got the answer "that's not how this works".

Basically, Eastern Europe is NATO's money-washing machine. Always was, always will be.

Its a great plane! I swear! *

*gold member protection package not included
**(((david petraeus))) a subsidiary of lockmart™

TODAY IS THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE PONTIC GENOCIDE YOU FUCKING COCK SUCKERS! DO YOU SUBHUMAN APES HAVE ABSOLUTELY ZERO SYMPATHY? DO YOU WORTHLESS CUCKS WANT WAR? BRING IT THEN ALREADY YOU SISSIES!

WE WILL FUCKING WIPE YOU ALL OUT BY OURSELVES. YOUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN WILL BE FUCKING SLAUGHTERED

Huh how many mass murders have the roaches orchestrated btw? Vid related is p funny.

That one was led by jews, who 'converted' (donmeh).

countless. Islamic roaches have been a scourge on the world for over a thousand years and have never changed a tiny fucking bit.

Fucking kill yourself kike.
We don't demand 10 nautical miles.
We demand 12. And we will get them

Anything less will not be accepted and we WILL have a war over this whether you little sissy bitch like it or not. Turkey will be wiped out and no one can stop it.

Pic related every Turk in the history of mankind

Within 20th century alone?

At least 1.5 million Armenians, half million Pontic Greeks and 300k Assyrians. Also murdered, expatriated or proselytized under the threat of violence nearly the entirety of non-Pontic Asia Minor, Eastern Thrace and Eastern Cypriot Greeks which would be at least one million people.

Which are populated solely by Greeks despite of you best efforts to depopulate them with massacres during the Liberation War.

talk is cheap, please bring in the action, but bitching to eu is not allowed, capisci?

Isn't Turkey already the most detested country on the planet? Everyone who's ever come into contact with Turks hates them, even other mudslimes.

Erdogan is getting really full of himself. He's telling Turks in Europe to outbreed the natives and conquer the land. Wouldn't surprise me if he wants to launch an actual war soon.

No, it is not greek land.

1947 Paris Peace Treaty:
"The "Dodecanese Islands" namely Stampalia, Rhodes, Calki, Scarpanto, Casos, Piscopis, Nisiros, Calimnos, Leros, Patmos, Lipsos, Symi, Cos and Castellorizo were ceded to Greece on the explicit condition that they must remain demilitarized (Annex 6)."

mfa.gov.tr/militarization-of-eastern-aegean-islands-contrary-tp-the-provisions-of-international-agreements.en.mfa

So, over these places you are just a glorified landlord, and not a sovereign state, like it or not. You can peacefully keep your current state, or we'll take what is rightfully ours, which you already should be well experienced of.

Erdogan himself was behind the "coup" to have an excuse for all the shit we've seen him do since, retarded turkroach

no, i can confirm that you are the retarded one.

the coup was orchestrated by the gulenists, which are based in Saylorsburg, PA. they are used by CIA, as gulen received recommendations for his green card application by CIA employees too:

"(…) includes two long-time CIA employees (George Fidas and Graham Fuller) and a former U.S. ambassador to Turkey (Morton Abramowitz)."
rodrik.typepad.com/dani_rodriks_weblog/2016/07/is-the-us-behind-fethullah-gulen.html

erdogan is trying to take a couple of "independent" steps for Turkey. I don't know if he is sincere or trying to cut himself a deal, but he was not the one initiated it.

on the other hand, erdogan was probably aware of the upcoming coup and took necessary steps to overcome it and then made use of it, but i obviously don't have the information to confirm these, just my general view on what has happened and is happening.

okay then keep the islands and give us komotini and xanthi to start with.

You were irrevelant, are irrelevant and will always stay that way. You are at the moment actually just the shit at the end of the stick eu uses to poke Turkey. Where were your "bestbuddies" in cyprus?

please don't reply if you don't get the context

the only reason Turkey has any relevance is it's cold war relic NATO membership

Those sure look like those old statues, the area must have experienced continuous habitation by a single group with no external gene flow to look
so
much
those old statues.

There are Greeks living there, you idgit. Try to get it in your thick brain: There were always Greeks lving there, and still are, thus, it is rightfull Greek land. Now get the fuck out if you cannot use simple logic.

Coast of Minor Asia should be demilitarized also, but it's not, do not expect us to just let our islands unprotected while you want to take them(without any right whatsoever)

But I waste my time trying to talk to a "Turk", so keep getting fed bullshit, your time will come.

Too bad they're all militarized roachistani. Try to take them with your laughable navy and pilots, please.

Every Greek lusts for war, you worthless ape. The only reason your pilots and haven't been shot out of the sky yet is because the commie government follows NATO's orders like a little bitch. The moment a Nationalist party is elected (Golden Dawn) you fuckers will have signed your own death sentence the moment your shit pilots enter our airspace and no other NATO country will save you. Your military is a pile of dogshit that relies in numbers.

Your extinction is inevitable

THE DAY OF THE SPRAY IS COMING!

There is a wild roach ITT why the fuck isn't it removed yet?

I've been to Greece and Turkey.

The transition from Greece to Turkey is like leaving civilization behind and stepping onto a landfill. It's like that South African city where it has large buildings and everything so it looks like a developed place, but then when you get close it turns out to be a shithole. It makes sense though when you listen to turkroach 'language', it's like verbal diarrhea. No civilized people would ever shit out of their mouths when attempting to talk. Then again, turkroaches might not even be people.

Why do roaches always look as if they have Down's?

Central Asian mongoloid admixture. Remember the original T*rks came from the steppes of central Asia.

Did the Mongols have a disgusting language too?

Yes, even worse than Turkish. But the written form (in Latin, of course) is more appealing to me than Turkish for some reason.

I'm fucking ready for it. Hellas is getting angrier and angrier by the day. There will be hipsters, but I think we will overcome every fucker in here, albanians, pakis, hipsters, commies… Turks are not even our number 1 enemy, first our politicians and the mafia, then cleanse the country, Turkey comes next. The turds wouldn't do shit without Germany, Netherlands, Spain and the US backing them at every turn.

We agreed to keep them in exchange of you keeping the Istanbul Greeks, then you did the pogroms. You should feel lucky we were civilized enough to not act accordingly to them.