Based local Londoners start the street level race war against the islamic muslim caliphate

Its Happening

This is the astonishing moment chaos broke out in a north London street during a confrontation between two rival groups of arab factions.

Britbongs starting the fightback, here, today!

MFW in my timeline we see the race wars start in Britain

http:// www.standard.co.uk/news/london/astonishing-moment-police-move-in-as-row-between-rival-orthodox-north-london-jews-descends-into-a3540546.html

What did he mean by this Holla Forums?

(checked)
Based jews are based civic nationalists and we should help Israel.

It means that you are supposed to believe that they aren't one organism that works to confuse, bring down, and then suck the blood out of it's host.

Yet white Britbongs get 10 years for leaving the house with a butter knife.

sage

A sage isn't really necessary, mods should edit the title OPs bullshit. This is a good example of Jewish Privilege in action.

Change "Americans" to "Britons" in this and it's accurate.
just fucking nuke Londonistan already

Well good thing they've created a blueprint for exterminating themselves

Holy shit, the organized narrative shift is real.
The Kikes really do have the audacity to subvert the right-wing resurgence.

I thought a race war had two opposing races?

So the new tactic is >based non-whites< shills vs >oh, thats Holla Forums now< shills? And you seriously think this would work somehow?

Sage

I did realize how understated my post was after I hit return.
Holla Forums has become little more than a staging post for organized shill operations.

Great catch, we must expose all these antisemites creeping back onto Holla Forums

Nip it in the bud before we get this place swarming with nazis

you servile kosher chosen lackey

:^)

Blatant disingenuous kike bloke

You are such a faggot.
What a waste of existence. What a waste of time and space in this universe to hahve such a low frequency mind created.
God is probably crying tears of guilt in seeing how pathetic chis creation is.
You.
The saddest, most pathetic being on earth.

But don't worry, we will make up for your lack. THat's what whites have done all through history, make humans great, unlike all the rest of shit eaters on earth.

Seig Heil.

t. Kike Enoch

There is nothing wrong with consensual street fighting anyway. Society is just getting super faggy when it comes to fisticuffs,

rolling