4 AM

Losing control?

Happy 4th of July! Did you do anything yesterday or doing something today?

You non Americans, are you also celebrating the greatest country?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
libdems.org.uk/
psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism.htm
generosity.com/emergencies-fundraising/making-chocolate-milk-pudding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

Drinking already to celebrate 4th of July!

THIS IS NOW A UNITED STATES OF AMERICA THREAD!

POSTING THE BEST 4TH OF JULY SONG OF ALL TIME, FOREIGNERS GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!!!

THE PRESIDENT'S A NIGGER

HE'S A NIGGER

FIFTY YEARS AGO WE WOULD HAVE HAD HIM UPSIDE DOWN WITH A FUCKING FORK IN HIS ASS

HE'S A NIGGER

I've got nothing to say, sorry.

Morning everyone~

I'm pretty sleepy and a bit hung over from yesterday so I might pass out randomly. My family actually bought me murican themed booze for once which was nice.

planetside 2 is pretty fun

BURGERS, NUMALES WITH FAT WIFES AND POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. MURICA F YEAH

I've had a strong desire to kill myself recently. I have a little box full of belts, and I would tie a belt around my neck and tie it around the door handle, but I'm afraid of failing by breaking the door since I'm fat. It is hell knowing that I'm a complete failure, so it's likely that I'll fail at doing what I want more than anything else. My Independence Day goal is to gain independence from this hellhole called life.

I can't play vidya anymore, it all just looks like shit.

So my dad got pneumonia, probably from his chemotheraphy. His hair was completely white. I've never seen him like this. He's more concerned with looking good for my sister's upcoming wedding though.

I'm also jealous of my sister since she's gonna start a job with double my pay, and I'm still alone.

NIGGERS

I had no idea SGDQ was today. They picked some shitty scheduling for it

Some illegal fireworks were going off outside of my house and the neighbors got pissed and cussed out the family lighting them. It was fucking hilarious

Thats a horrible way to go. You'd struggle and suffocate and might just end up not dying and make yourself retarded instead.

Whats the doctors say? Whats the chances and all that.

Please don't post Chie, my heart can't take it right now.

Screw you Ritsu
Why did you have to tell me about Cream Soda

what kind of faggot-ass coward complains about illegal fireworks on the fourth

Whats the booze called then?
Yay for free booze

kek

Anyone playing Black Desert online?
I got it and its been fun.

How were the fireworks
I only get to see Fireworks way in the distance or on TV

If you really wanna go, why not go with a bang at least? Go into a mall and stuff your fat ass with sweets, before gulping down some quick poison. Beat up the faggot you hate before jumping in front of a car. Hell, go and kick some SJW ass

Just wait until you get into the world of flavored creme sodas.

Red white and blueberry. Not sure what it is. Some fake ass moonshine or something. Not bad though.

Your girl may be a bitch, but Chie does love you user.

it's fun for about a week and then it gets really boring since it's just another korean mmo

They do, usually in open relationships with them.

Nothing today. Was pretty hot outside. Might watch some fireworks with a friend tomorrow, but I don't know.

He's stable, he had a bad fever. He probably will be out of there this week. It's just a shock to see him like that.

Don't make me remember her. ;_;

White hair wouldn't be that bad. Tell him not to worry about it.
Also, does you sister have a better education?

Old cunts

Pretty good.
They werent crazy but they were loud and bright enough

I had a Vanilla one and it was so creamy and great, way better than what we get here, but it also splashed all over my car
I want one right now but they're like $3 a can

THEY'RE NOT THE SAME PERSON.

I put a plastic bag over my head and taped it tight around my neck earlier. I ripped it apart since it got so hot.

Also, that's what I'm afraid of.

On the bright side, I've made amends with my Magic: The Gathering playgroup since then.

I'm a lardass who can't fight. Plus, I don't want to go out and buy poison, it might look suspicious.

I'm sorry, user. My uncle just died from cancer, prostate. My dad has been surprisingly upbeat about it, though. I wasn't really effected that heavily since we weren't that close and I've had 4 years to deal with the fact, but it still sucks.

What do you do, user?

anyone else's mustache tickle their nose ?

What format did you decide on?

Good to hear he will make it out. Hope you are ok user.

I still haven't bought any and it really sucks. On the plus side my family bought some baja blast in cans so at least theres that.

Reminder that Americans are traitors who occupy a rogue state and that rebelling against the king over a small tax to pay for a defensive war against Napoleon to their benefit landed them with a tyranny far worse than they ever would have had under a monarch. Hmm, I wonder if any (((financiers))) were involved in the american revolution?

God save the Queen

Look, do you have a garage and a car?
If not, then just buy a gun and do the deed

It was worth it
USA is still better than Europistan

Bought new shoes today. I'm 25 and I'd had my last pair since I was 14 or so. About to strangle myself in anger because of this fucking autoscroller in MegaMan ZX. It's a pain because my hands like to go retarded and it needs some pretty precise jumping. All for a subtank.

Hello friends.

Nothing special today since I'm canadian, I got a warmachine army for dirt cheap at my local game store's anniversary auction though.
Need to figure out how I should paint them now

Sounds nice to drink for freedom day, what alco % is it?

"Open relationships" like Burch they just get cucked, still genetic dead ends.

You should get Weiss Schwarz cards for cute girls to make you feel better

Well the vanilla I had is the A&W sort you Burgers would be able to get easy
Maybe because it went everywhere but It wasn't that fizzy but really creamy
I feel like having a float now

(((Weiss Schwarz)))

It's not that he has white hair, it's that he has white hair overnight.

She does not; I'm an IT guy who can't find an IT job basically.

Hearing Chie use her voice to say "I love you" broke me user. So yes they are!

We're alternating. Plus my format is kind of faggy since we're too stubborn of asshats to decide anything to make it more fun.

>>>Holla Forums

No, and I'd have to wait 3 years for a gun because of my librul state.

Can I do cowtit tribal?

you know what people say about shoes

prepare to get bullied nerdlord

"You should wear shoes so worms don't burrow into your feet and make you retarded"?

But Chie-chan REALLY does love you, user!

that's more stupider then what I was going to say, congrats

Oh, yeah, I would probably be freaked out if that happened

I'm guessing you live in a place where that shit isn't needed? Just keep looking

Take all the money you have, travel to a gun state, buy a gun and do the deed

He already rubbed off on you

Man I can't stand Mountain Dew of any sort, ever since I was like ten and my mom used it to dose me with laxatives.

It's true though. You go around without shoes and bugs can get into your feet and it tends to negatively affect your IQ.

pretty lewd that

I'm the one who does the bullying here faggot.

In the same boat. Working in a telecomunications position though, so not too far off.

I suppose it would if you believed that

28? I think. I didn't mix it though so.

I need to go to this large sorta import store near me one day and get tons of different sodas. They have lots of different small brands of soda and a lot of those companies like to make fun flavored cream sodas. Strawberry, peach, blueberry, think I had a cotton candy one once.

Your pic makes me really wish the precious memories card game was in english.

How often did she do this to you?

He ain't from Holla Forums
He's a shill

go ahead and bully your self then

Spiders suck

Not really. I'm just up late watching captain harlock. It's a good anime so far, though not exactly my cup of tea in the art style for some of the characters.

Got my bike fixed so now im going to ride it more. Going to a barbecue my friend is having. Going to see the fireworks and work towards knowing the gun laws in my area so commiefornia doesn't fuck me over. I find it interesting that most of my friends are Hispanic. I guess I'm just lucky in finding the good ones.

Just find some underground betting ring and play Russian Roulette or something if you really want to kill yourself.

I want to make a brand of Sodas one day
Probably sell them in a shop I make to start with and then sell them to other shops if I get interest

Is ws any good? I picked up a fire sisters starter to see if there's a toothbrush card but I have no one to actually play it with in my area.

go back to shower shitting

Just once. You don't exactly tell your kid they need a colonoscopy when they're that young beforehand.

Consider "she" had the same voice and looks, it hurt a lot.

Actually from a big city, and the burbs have a lot of openings. I'm usually passed over. My work will probably have openings soon, in which I definitely will be passed over.

Have fun user!

A boutique soda shop would be really really neat. Especially if you could come in and mix your own flavor then have the store make it and bottle it right quick.

Oh god that sounds fucking awful. I can see why you have like a mental note on the stuff. Same thing sorta happened to me after eating peanut brittle for the first time. I got sick randomly that same day and my mind links it with getting sick so I can't stand the stuff now.

Maybe she's the superior version that's for you.

Still a fucking nigger or whatever.

Filled with anime so clearly you can, might be a pain to make it work though.
Disgaea has been released so get any succubus from that or use boat girls like pic related too

Finally, good work ritsu enjoy all the freedom booze like that.

Its fun to play, confusing at first though due to how odd it is compared to the TCG I have played.
Its built so you can't bullshit your way to win in one turn and the closer to death you are the better cards you can use, so its fun.
I brought a firesisters Meister Set two different tooth brushing cards fam

I was thinking more along the lines of a Takeaway shop but I make and sell my drinks on the side

There's nothing wrong with laying a dump or peeing while in the shower. The water will wash it away anyways and if the toilet paper is scarce…

Sometimes when I'm brushing my teeth and my mum hears me spitting, she'll assume I've just been sick and will check if I'm ok. Today when I was brushing my teeth, for some reason part of me was hoping my mum would think I was being sick.

I wondered why on earth I might want that, but then I realised it's probably because if she thinks I'm ill she'll be nicer to me, and she might also think I'm cool because she'll think I'm putting on some sort of brave face or something when actually I'm just not ill at all.

Is it bad for me to want that?

I've completely lost control, but maybe that's what I want. maybe I want madness to escape monotony.

I haven't talked to anyone in my house in person for at least 3 days, I've basically given up on ever sleeping again and I run till I crash, and I've been out of the house as much as I possibly can be, and when I am here I basically survive in one room without leaving except for water. I think I've fallen into madness and I have no direction but more energy than I've ever had in my entire life. My only fear is that I get kicked out and have to live in my car. I need a job badly but won't work with food or be a cashier/stocker

if you read through my madness, thanks. You bros want some codes? I got these

geometry exam wednesday
i've mostly just studied by solving problems with a professor from a local university
hardly studied the actual theory
even if i manage to pass the practical exam, i think i'll end up failing the theoretical one, since they've specifically stated that the lecturer wants us to write shit 99% the same as he originally said them in the lectures (and i can assure you that at least 50% of the students stopped going to his lectures after the first or second one)
still no job
ass still leaking since i just don't feel like it's that big of an issue for me to bother seeking help
still no time to gamedev because exams
no time to go play yugioh with friends (not even in the same city right now)
the only upside so far is that if i fail most of my exams and drop out, i can always go to the university in my town, since it accepts pretty much anyone. downside is that i'd probably have to wait half a year till it's entrance exams, and from what i hear they study pretty outdated stuff there (like pascal)
god damn, i can solve all of this if i just had a job
i also watched the phantom of the opera movie yesterday. i can't believe how much gerard butler looks like brendan fraser to me
been walking the parents' dog since i've been here
weird thing is, that i can easily go to bed at 2-3 am and wake up at 8, but if i go to bed at midnight, and wake up at 7 i feel like absolute shit. go figure

Not sure, some people just want their mothers to love them.

FUCK YOU FOUR AYY EM
MY COUNTRY IS WHITE AND WE'RE GONNA BUILD A WALL
Everything is gonna be alright. I won't kill myself this day. Maybe next week, maybe years from now. Right now, all that matters is Lady Liberty is shining down her light on me.

I've got to stop drinking so much.

Minus the neverwinter shit, already gave that away

It's a sign of our collective moral decay that you would hope to get attention that way.

Not really. It'd be bad if you actually did it but it's not unnatural to want to receive some attention and affection

If its something already fruity and weird theres no point in watering it down.

Oh that works too! But damn you for making me want to find a willy wonkaesque soda shop!

Yeah, I'm just glad she didn't spike some coke with it, but apparently you're supposed to only mix it with clear fruity drinks.

That sounds rad.

Why are you still living with your mother
Is it because like me you can't find a job

What do you mean, exactly?

Are you just to occupied to get a job?

i don't play any of those games but you're an alright guy

there's a icecream shop that makes their own icecream and does nothing else and still gets on fine even though they're small and aren't in a great location near me

no

what ships are those skins for?

So what video games are we all playing and do we even enjoy them?

RIP wallet
Maybe I'll pick up another starter deck and force a weeb at my lgs to try it with me
that's the deck I got too

If I make my shop you come down to Straya and we'll bant and mock your trash taste while making What ever Cream Soda or whatever

I have no idea, sorry. you want them anyway?

You really should get some rest if you have a chance. Thats just going to stress you out more and make things worse.

What kind of yugioh deck you playing?

I can't believe they didn't warn you or anything

nah thanks man

The opposite. I keep interviewing and not getting the job. It's worse at my job because I don't have any ins with the IT department.

One of the people who beat me out for a job at our current location basically told me that's why he got picked over me.

Not him, but me personally, I'm just a lazy fuck, I'm sure even if I tried I wouldn't find one.

gem-knights/ d/d/ds
i also have yang zings, lightsworns, six samurai, but i haven't bothered playing them in a while
currently messing around with the new magnet warrior support. it's totally useless in the meta but really fun

hey buddy.

I would sleep, and I wait and wait in the darkness in bed, but the sleep never comes.

i'm playing planetside 2, guilty gear, and rule the waves

they're all a lot of fun

I'd put up with it for the soda.

Some NES games lately, a little warband, and searching for something new like always.

Enjoy the NES games a lot at least.

You are right, you should mix it up with moonshine/absinthe.

Meisterset is the special edition which comes with extra shit, not the trail deck.

I know the pain of getting lots of interviews but no job.
See if where you studied at has a job hunting club which might give you some in with people.

Will I see you at Pittsburg this weekend?

I play some meta decks, but also experiment with retarded ideas for fun.

Probably the typical
"With a large number of highly skilled applicants, it was a difficult process to short list applicants. Unfortunately, you have not been successful, however we wish you all the best for the future and your endeavour to find work in a field of your interest."
HR Bull you always get

That's why I'm going to ask someone who owns a gun first about it before I even try to buy it. The laws are complicated and are different in each county, though sometimes the state passes no fun allowed laws.

You said you wanted to kill yourself, so why are you worried about shady shit? Also, just buy rat poison if you are worried about shadiness. My dad bought stink "bombs" that would fill gopher holes with gas so they would try to use the old holes as a new home easily, so I don't know what you are doing with your life.

Hopefully Star Tropics???

no, i'm in bulgaria, where we barely manage to get 50 players for nationals
and i couldn't get into the euro championship because i was only 3-3 at our nationals, i was 31st out of 53 people

ps2 with Holla Forums right? I've gotten back into it and it's alot more fun now

are you johnny?

So not only do you have a trash tier waifu but also Trash tier bant taking capabillities

Where I studied is where I worked, so maybe.

Apply for entry level, shocked when I haven't done entry level work for a company. It's retarded.

Back the fuck off?!?!
Anyways good night, gonna sleep early today

VLR mostly. They really went all out on needing information from other routes to proceed down the one you're on

I meant got the stink bombs easily. The gas was so gophers wouldn't use preexisting holes. I realized how badly worded that was.

Goodnight buddy, hope you can sleep better than me

I know it all to well
I do 50-100 applications a month now and I hear back from maybe 5 and get maybe an interview or two

Oh hey thanks again for that!

Have you ever tried exercising? It'll tire you out some and make it easier.

I've always like lightsworn a lot. They are always fun for gimmicky deck ideas.

I only like flavored watered down moonshine thank you

They recently passed a new set of laws. I think standard semi auto rifles are pretty fucked at this point there.

KOTOR 2, hell yeah I enjoy it, but don't install the missing planet mod, just the Restoration mod. Fucking planet is shit. Also Purse Owner Golden on Vita.

yep, i miss most of the fun stuff though.

i'm ky because i'm boring and my hands are too stupid for mist finer cancels

Been doing Genroku Legends recently. Beat Okoi's chapter, pretty fun. Shigematsu's been the toughest boss I've fought so far in the game, but I suppose it has more to do with the fact that you're not given all that much time to get used to playing as Miike beforehand.

You start to figure out pretty quick that something's up. But when you're 10, no way are you going to up a drink something if your parents tell you it's going to give you the shits all day and night.

What did you play? I'm thinking Odd-Eyes Dracopals this year.

Last year I played Cyber Dragons and pissed off so many people with OTKs. I had a guy play one face-down monster and nothing else, which I then ran over with a 16000 ATK Cyber End.

He kinda couldn't process for a while that he already lost.

I don't know you

I've played some Star Tropics before. Great music. I owned it as a kid so its on my NES backlog already!

Night umaru~

I might have. Seems fun if you phrase it right to a kid.

FUCK YOU FOR AM FOR NOT RECOGNIZING AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE DAY
IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU NIGGERS BOW YOUR HEADS AND PAY HOMAGE TO AMERICA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

Has Nige condemned you yet

i'm glad

I'm Australian, fuck you m8

Shit, you've already passed me. I got stuck on him and it's been so long since I last played I forgot how cat girl plays.
The one with the demon girl is really really fun, the farmer is alright, I forget if I ever got past the intro with the ninja

I walk at least a mile or two on a good day, lift weights, and do crunches and squats and shit.

I think I just need a real job. the current "jobs" I have either don't have any work for me right now, or aren't paying me any money. never enter a creative field.

on that same note, anybody want a shitty drawing? I've got nothing better to do

i ran zombie-shirunai since zombie world was my answer to monarchs
turned out that i only played against one dude with monarchs and lost
i won against 2 heroes and something not so meta that i can't remember (probably satellars)
lost to monarchs, mermails, spellbooks
my alternative was to run d/d/ds, but i almost always lose with them against monarchs, and 60% of my club was monarchs at the time

If it helps you find a proper job you should do it.

By mixing it with your fruity alcohol you are "watering" down the moonshine atleast.

Nah I am wanting till Texas leaves then Texas itself will become the greatest country in the world.
Since commieforna and other cities like that make it shitttt

who?

one day though I'll know you but today is not that day

Fuck off spider. Go eat your insects somewhere else.

Australia is shit. New Zealand is superior in every way!

I still have parents who would likely find me unless I leave my note in front of them then do the act.

What's next, you being a remain fag

Me too but that's no excuse

Ahhh. I'm needing a job now too, shit sucks.

Draw something to celebrate july 4th!

I have some premixed margarita thing and I mix vodka in that to get it over 8%. So got you covered already.

My Uncle asked me if I knew anything about a certain microchip. This is a microchip that they use all the fucking time in my school and is meant for prototypes and shit. So I told him a few things I knew about it and I forgot how he reacted. Later I found out he was actually trying to ask me if I wanted to do a job for him with it that I would have gotten paid for and desperately needed, and now I don't know if it's on the table anymore.

It would have been easy as fuck to. Probably just a few hours of work

Does NZ have One Nation taking 4 senate seats
I thought not

you're not very good at the whole bully thing, you were meant to bully your self

oh I thought you meant someone in the Holla Forums outfit

I voted to leave

New Zealand has better gun rights.

Fucking hand cramping up from this autoscroller bullshit. Hidden route is a pain to get into but I need that fucking subtank.

Not sure if you've ever had a colonoscopy, but by the time the prep is done you feel fucking awful. Your asshole burns like its on fire, and you're starving and can't eat anything until after getting scoped.

Big thing I suppose is to make sure you have enough Magatama. Shigematsu's no slouch at combat and that slow sword wave of his will fucking wreck your spirit meter if you try to block it. I suppose maybe it's more manageable if you come back to it at a higher level and with more lores to set (seen video of someone using one that granted invincibility frames while spinning to evade various attacks), but it's pretty hard at low level.

Also worth noting that with cat form, even the one or two charge spells are useful. Raining cats from the sky is cool, but not always that useful.

Didn't New Zealand start TPP in the first place?

Says the guy whose country will forever be known for having lost a war against a bunch of birds.

Shit man, sometimes shit like that can catch ya off guard.

New Zealand is more free

Good
And every bong should know what Nige is
You better make sure Nige is PM by 2020

We're still more likely to shift hard right due to how incredibly stale the ALP and LNP have become
All we need is a few microparties to form a coalition for the 2019 election and a strong platform and we'll get Senate control

nah

Hey guys. How you doing on this murrican burger holiday?

My cousin said her boss is coming back tuesday so she's going to see if she can try again and get me that office job, even if it's only lasts for a month and half until I go back to school. Wish me luck on that.

You should be thanking Ritsu. Cream soda is the best.

Why do people even want jobs

I'll pray 4u, so that you can get that dumb job.

Yeah. Like looking back now that I know that's what he meant I kinda see him meaning that, but at the same time I never would have guessed without knowing.

That's exactly why I'm pissed at Ritsu, I want some more but its expensive and I got it over my care

Because Work is fulfilling

Because people will think it will bring meaning to their worthless lives. I guess.

because i don't want my parents to have a right to control me

i got drunk and fried up some pork and watched my entire neighborhood set off illegal fireworks

it was a good day

MONEY

I've seen the 2nd webm posted so many times, but I never did figure out the source. Anyone got sauce?

Good luck plank! I have a good feeling about this, hope you get it!

So they can buy more figs of their waifu.

out of the EU is good enough for me since things will fall into place on their own

I see. As long as it can be played out of the box, I don't think it should matter terribly much.

So I can buy more shit I don't need

This too

Geometry is just shapes
sounds easy

Maybe get some cheap store brands to hold you over. I know walmart sells them for cheap. I got a store brand 12 pack of cans from ralphs for around 3 bucks.

Money.
Some actually like the subject of the job as well, so there is that.

Just another day for me Plank.

Money
Experience and references to get better jobs which leads to more money
You can then use that money to get nice liquor or lots and lots of the cheaper stuff I already get

I work today from 6:30 - 2:30. Hopefully we're dead so I don't have to deal with faggots or niggers.
Unlike my previous job, though, at least I don't have oogabooga niggers that get offended and try to report me to management for saying "hello" to them "too loud" and instead white wife.

I might throw down some bux on another one today. Help.

Do it

They don't sell them here

You at the very least better Vote UKIP in 2020

Night. I feel a little better now.

there's roid-rage uncle sam

(checked)
Whatever.

I'm not making the same mistake I did last time I voted

DON'T

Thanks nigs. We'll see what happens.

Sounds like fun. I saw a movie and came home to a shit ton of cops on my street. Just another day in a mexican neighborhood in l.a

Thanks. I could really use a stupid job right about now.

any other, non 4th of july, drawing requests? I'll literally draw anything, just don't be vague please

Did ya vote Labour or something

lib dem

Do Uncle Sam telling user not to shit in the shower

You're shitting me.

Don't thank me, thank God if you get it. If you don't then he probably knows it's a shit job.

Draw a cat that's standing in front of a bunch of traffic, holding up everything

Pauline Hanson Laughing at Malcolm Turnbull and Bill Shorten

Draw me being happy.

Is that far right in Aussieland?

Preach the truth fam.

Why don't you mix absinthe in it to get it to a even higher % then?

Yeah you can play the trail deck right out of the box, best set up requires booster packs and fine tuning and all that shit of course.

I'll draw this one.

I don't lmow what you look like

Well He put Ritsu as the MODAK, which Marvel recently made Trump as MODAK

New Zealand also doesn't hate Nippon.

why is amazon shipping such a fucking scam holy shit
oh and I hope you all end yourself as early as tonight

I have dirty blond hair, I'm white, and I'm fat. Go crazy.

This subtank is not worth the fucking aneurysm.

their full name is liberal democrats so take a guess at how right they are

it's England not the down under

'Sup faggots. I've been lurking 4 AM / General Comfy Theater for about a week now. Thought I might as well start chiming in.

My primary computer is fucked right now, so I can't avatarfag that as much as I might. If you see Misaki-chan though, it's probably me.

Nevermind…

Anyway, I hope you all are enjoying yourselves today!

I'm actually having a group of friends over for a cookout this evening. I make some kick-ass ribs if I do say so. Hopefully, the forecasted thunderstorms miss my area. I actually meant to work on a cover letter for a job I plan on applying for, but couldn't be arsed and watched The Shining with housemates instead.

See >>>Holla Forums6558227.

Over here that's not bad but pretty sure in Bong land they're cancer

They're basically the Australian Libertarian Party, so not Far Right but better than Lab and Lib, David Ljyonhelm was a senate member for them and was pretty good at triggering lefties, looks like he lost his spot to One Nation though

Is that Chen holding spider.

I've been gone for a while and we seem to be having waifu threads more than once a week, with more posters. Did something happen?

it's not nearly that simple, especially once you go 3d, and you have to find planes/vectors based on equations

Used to be you could get free shipping with $25 worth of certain items. They probably keep on increasing it as a way of pushing prime membership on people.

I've never actually had to deal with that. I'm not sure how long it takes them to revoke student prime but it's pretty great

The cytube channel has much less degeneracy, just so you know.

Dang shit out of luck my friend. I actually got this orange cream ale yesterday and made it into a float by putting vanilla ice cream in it. Orange Cream ale is basically orange cream soda but with alcohol in it. I was getting drunk and eating ice cream at the same time. Pretty great but that dairy hurts my stomach after a while.

/4am/ failed and now they shit up this board even more to drown their pathetic sorrows

libdems.org.uk/

you tell me

After having witnessed the purest form of love that exists in a few rare examples, a lot of lonelyfags have taken to hugblanketting in efforts to cope with their misery. I don't think this trend will last, but it will be around for a while until they get bored of pretending.

That's nice. You're welcome to visit anytime. We usually listen to music and watch movies or anime.

this is actually a character i used to draw in highschool, but it's what you asked for, a cat standing in front of traffic, holding everything up

Any further requests?

yeah, alright

Yeah, but lots of the new posters seem hostile to the old posters makes more sense
Don't know why I lurked those threads anyways

Some people have always hated 4am threads. Just filter them.

gimme the BRRRRRRRRRT

a third post

Moonman killing some dunecoon terrorists in celebration of July 4th.

Sounds good. I see you have been watching Victory Gundam. Doing a run-through of UC in general, or did you just want to watch a bunch of people die? Also, whoever keeps on adding Ideon music to the playlist has superb taste.

There's a different culture. The new posters are all permanent NEET's more interested in shitposting for attention than the old guys who were trying to fix their lives.

a fourth post

burger is for america day

The small Island Countries stick together.
Nippon has best tomboys which is why

3DPD fam 3d a shit.

Is that true? I never saw that.

I've been here longer than I'd like to admit
especially 4am threads
I speak from the heart after the things I've witnessed
after the shitting, after the homo threads
there is nothing to be saved here, I can say 101% that everybody in this thread is better off dead and far more useful 6 feet under feeding the lowest forms of creatures that are still leagues above them when it comes to being useful

k fuck them

This is why I do just about everything that isn't entertainment media

lately I have been thinking of life as a video game and I've been feeling like I need the high score

Happening right now over at , and

Yep that's certainly way different than ours whos sitting senator made a form to explain "How are you triggered"

Now draw the cat dead on the road

kek

It's a marathon of the UC timeline ending in G-Saviour. Then we're doing G Reco and Turn A.
Probably Kemono because he's watching it for the first time. I wish someone would hurry up and sub RX's encode.

We watched 0080 first and afterwards I got the idea from a friend to play all of UC in the Cytube.

Thanks.

Cool.

Go the fuck to sleep if you don't like these threads, you goddamn flaming faggot. If you have problems and want to share them, go right on ahead. But I'm pretty sure these threads are here to stay, an you can either join or GTFO.

Getting a high score isn't really going to help that hole inside you, user.

One happy Fat White Blonde guy fresh off the tablet

A Space Marine fighting a bunch of Globalists

I know that's a show you nigger. Thank you, though.

what game is this and is it any good and what happens in it

I could probably draw him.

fuck your ultra smurfs.

i dig giant robots

really, did the giant robot with a car for a head give it away? don't be so vague next time

yeah sure
just you wait until something you cherished is torn apart by a bunch of niggers RPing as their waifu
this might as well be a reddit thread since everyone has a name here anyway, even if it goes by their waifu

Dead or Alive 5
It's alright
You punch people and tits bounce

they'll become just as bad if people let them over here I'm sure

sweet doodlage brah

I can see you have shit taste.

You can draw Salamanders torching George Soros if you want, there are many types of Space Marines

i don't know what that is but i'd appreciate it if you didn't post it again

make me

Well I dunno because in order to become a notable minor party here you have to mention refugees need to be stopped

What are you hoping to save? Do you not notice your jewish behavior of criticizing everything that you are the problem?

The threads do not contain the same people as they did a year ago. Most of those people got the help and support they needed and moved on. Maybe it's time you do the same.

The old days are not coming back. Either adapt to the changing culture or gtfo. Since you think 4 am is shit and everyone here deserves to die you don't get anything out of it anymore, so leave. Do us a favor.

what is this

here is where?

oh I'll leave don't worry, your super sekrit club is safe
I'll come back in a month or two, when you've joined the avatarfaggotry
make sure you don't kill yourself until then, because I can't wait to shit on your waifu as well

'Straya
You don't get anywhere as a Minor Party being a complete cuck as the cucks vote Lib Lab and Greens
We havn't seen a prominent completely un-cucked minor party yet but Fortitude should do well in 2019 and while not completely uncucked One Nation did really well in the Senate, as good as the Greens

a 2000 page autistic harry potter fanfiction
it's fun

This isn't really a sekrit club. And jokes on you. I do have a waifu, and have avatarfagged before. But the avatarfags and waifufags are far less cancerous than the whiners and complainers like you.

I'm using that as an excuse to drop this.

Just filter and ignore.

I thought whoever dropped the most soaps became mp over there

sounds it

This.

There's my first moonman. I made him killing random black dudes sorry, didn't like working on the enemies too much

anybody want anything more?

Going to bed, to dream of my sweaty ass waifu.

DOA5, what said.

Well you're right but I'm talking about Senators

so trading enough fags then?

I don't even want to think about what going to happen tomorrow or the next day. at least If I'm drawing shit for you'll faggots I can pretend like time isn't moving.

damn, I just started thinking about it. my stomach hurts again

it's barely even 4AM here, is everybody else asleep? where'd you bros go?

Thread tends to die after two hours
It gets slow but some people still stick around

ded

How autistic are you, 4 am?

psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism.htm

I'm not autistic. I'm a newtype.

I'm still here. Yeah thread dies around this time usually

meant for

nope, just have bad social anxiety from being beaten up all the time from my older brothers and their friends.

You dudes want any more drawings?

it's a start

Beat this

It's 6am and I still can't sleep
I wanna die

How did I get this even though I have confirmed aspergers

4am threads are depressing and NOT VIDYA.

aspergers is autism lite

speaking of, how would you anons feel about a rousing game of warcraft 3 real life for morons lan party over internet tuesday night?

And if you hate it, get out

what is, hide thread?

Dunno, I got 40 despite having only mild Aspergers

This test is shit

Only an autist would steal a weapon of mobile suit for the sole purpose of humiliating someone who said his name was girly.

At least I have some company…

Victory Gundam is on.

Could be you're so autistic you lack the self-awareness to answer the questions honestly.

My Fellow Autist
How are we going to wreck this joint

no thanks.

I really want to play more 40k, but I my stable of local players is drying up, and my social anxiety makes it hard to find new people to play against

are the two things connected in some way?

I don't understand the segway

bloody racists

I'll destroy you with word bearers user

You know what? Maybe
But I didn't actually understand some words so I just answered "slightly disagree"

sort of, not really. I play them so much it gets stale and neither of us want to play.

You probably don't live in mormon land though. nobody does

No idea. I'm also on the "mild" side of the spectrum, so we might not be able to sufficiently shit things up

Anyway; seeing as how this thread is pretty dead, I'm bailing out for now. It was cool talking to some of you all.

I did pussyfoot around picking slightly agree/disagree for most things but whatever, not autistic

I like this drawing, saved

seems about right

when I was younger before I started noticing the patterns in people's behavior I probably would have scored higher

Thank you.

glad you like them, thanks!

checked

need to work

good night anons

wolfspider

here's all the images I've drawn tonight

Night.

Looks like Asuka.

goodnight, sweet thread. you had a good life

Welp it's nearly 8. Got plans to get some breakfast with a friend. Until next time Holla Forums.

Late response, but thanks a lot!

generosity.com/emergencies-fundraising/making-chocolate-milk-pudding