Skin Pigmentation linked to Sexual Acitvity and Violence

Huge redpill on race. A 2012 study forwarded the idea that skin tone was genetically linked to sexual activity and violence. Apparently it's widely observed that darker skin or hair pigmentation is linked directly with mutations which increase sexual activity and violence in animals. As we all know the same phenomenon is observed in humans. Even in sibling studies darker skin tone correlates strongly with sexual activity and violent behavior.

In breeding studies where animals were selectly primarily for docility, very frequently the animals would start demonstrating changes in skin or hair. The most frequent was the predominance of pibold coloring in domestic animals vs wild animals. This blond splotchiness was directly linked to docility and lower sexual activity.

full download here: ww.researchgate.net/publication/257045368_Do_pigmentation_and_the_melanocortin_system_modulate_aggression_and_sexuality_in_humans_as_they_do_in_other_animals

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/222191018_Racial_and_ethnic_differences_in_psychopathic_personality
scribd.com/document/337240102/Do-Pigmentation-and-the-Melanocortin-System-Modulate-Aggression-and-Sexuality-in-Humans-as-They-Do-in-Other-Animals
ia800503.us.archive.org/22/items/gov.law.aamd.classification.1973/aamd.classification.1973.pdf
lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Race correlation for Psychopathy

This paper proposes that there are racial and ethnic differences in psychopathic personality conceptualised as a continuously distributed trait, such that high values of the trait are present in blacks and Native Americans, intermediate values in Hispanics, lower values in whites and the lowest values in East Asians. Part one of the paper sets out the evidence for this thesis. Part two applies the thesis to the unresolved problem in The Bell Curve that racial and ethnic differences in a number of social phenomena such as crime, welfare dependency, rates of marriage, etc. cannot be fully explained by differences in intelligence and proposes that some of the residual disparities are attributable to differences in psychopathic personality. Part three of the paper integrates the theory with Rushton’s r-K theory of race differences.

Available from: researchgate.net/publication/222191018_Racial_and_ethnic_differences_in_psychopathic_personality [accessed May 17, 2017].

Source: ww.researchgate.net/publication/222191018_Racial_and_ethnic_differences_in_psychopathic_personality

old news but bump for newfriends

Does anyone on Holla Forums not know this?

no, every Holla Forumsack knew that already
but the links are okay, and a refresher is always good for newfags

So does that mean that albino nigs are A-OK?

bump
everyone knows this already, but not everybody knows that there was even a study for it

I guess this would explain why niggers are so horrible to animals and each other inb4 same thing

This seems hopelessly confounded by race to me. Obviously niggers are more violent than whites and asians, that's not hard to discover. It would be interesting to see if within mostly pure negro populations, the blacker ones are more violent, but this paper doesn't seem to show that. It claims there are within-population differences, but I don't see anything cited in there to back that up (and anything that did would have to account for the confounding effect of skin color correlating with % black ancestry, which could easily be the real causative factor).

They're certainly evidence of evolution.

trips dont lie

I'll read the whole thing later maybe but, if you read it OP, is skin darkness measured relative to some kind of average for racial group or as an absolute value tracked across all races? Not disputing the study as it seems very evident from just observing the world, but there are definitely individual cases of say, a particularly docile black person with lower tendency towards violence and sexual activity than a particularly crazy white person. Measuring pigmentation relative to averages for defined racial groups might provide a better model for this kind of anomaly than an absolute measurement across races.

where's the mspaintgraphs
i don't wanna open a pdf in these times

Ugly as sin and niggers at heart, but a step on the right direction

Why is she advertising that tree? No branches to hang her off.

It doesn't surprise me to hear nigger women tend to be the biggest whores. I'm not being egotistical when I say I always, ALWAYS catch black girls giving me "the eye." You know the one I'm talking about: The eyelids droop a bit, they turn their face ever so slightly away while their pupils are fixed on you. They get that little smirk while biting their lip. I don't have the prettiest face you'll find but it seems like nigresses just constantly make that "I want to suck your dick" face whenever they see any guy who's below 400lbs.

What is even the purpose of the text in that picture? It has no logical sense.

That cliff in the background would be a fine substitute if you couldn't find rope in that climate. Even exile or abandonment is a death sentence for niggers mattering the climate you live in.

Russians are emotionally expressive? Am I reading that right?

Does this mean some lighter brown people and mixed people are better by default?

lol, did you really get on Holla Forums to tell us niggers are violent?

Even nigs know that the lighter ones are generally safer. But as always, it's only probability. Lighter ones also tend to be better at the cult marx uni shit which is not what you want around.

It often comes as a shock to whites; the revelation blacks don't make any more sense to each other than they do to you. Most of what the average black says is just emotive noises.

I see the plebs have found the thread.

Shitty anecdote and don't have a screencap but some cop-user working with nigger colleagues did confirm that.

This has been known for a while.
scribd.com/document/337240102/Do-Pigmentation-and-the-Melanocortin-System-Modulate-Aggression-and-Sexuality-in-Humans-as-They-Do-in-Other-Animals

I'm guessing that cop was American, which means that info is almost useless. Skin tone in American blacks is determined to a very large degree by white admixture, so it would be impossible to determine what the effect of pigmentation alone is on antisocial tendencies. You wouldn't be able to distinguish between the hypothesis that white admixture causes both lighter skin and reduction in antisocial tendencies and the hypothesis that darker pigmentation causes antisocial tendencies.

Seem legit.

Reminder that in 1973 the AAMD passed a bill lowering the IQ requirement for mental retardation from 85 to 70 because too many blacks were legally retarded.

ia800503.us.archive.org/22/items/gov.law.aamd.classification.1973/aamd.classification.1973.pdf

lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm

Reminder that even with that lowering, 1 in 10 US Blacks is considered retarded.

Only another 1 in 10 US Blacks exceeds IQ 100.

THIS

You're missing the point. The indication is that literally the same gene or haplotypes control sexuality/violence and skin pigmentation. Neurology and pigmentation are inherently not incidentally interrelated.

Yup. Lots of whites think there is something deep or mystical behind what blacks do and say that is too profound for them to understand. Especially whites in Europe and Australia who haven't experienced them close up.

Copy of the article. Since OP doesn't know how to get behind a paywall
>>>/pdfs/5927
sci-hub, nigger.

Anecdotal.

Isn't that the same?

There was no study that proved DIRECT correlation between skin color and race, at least of the ones I'm aware of. There were all kinds of studies done which found higher concentrations in MAOA-L, simpler brain structure, a rape gene etc. but I've never seen such a scientific correlation.

a scientific correlation between skin color and violence*

jesus christ you are retarded
that's not how any of this works.

Skin tone and IQ are an insufficiently rigorous correlation to investigate. Skin tone is reflective of radiative exposure from our sun, these ecological regions are therefore also highly correlated with scarcity of water, and thereby scarcity of vegetation, fertile soil, etc. The real correlation lies in investigating access to readily available drinking water, sufficient nutrition, etc. If you take any population and deprive it of sufficient access to their biological build-components for successive generations, their neurological systems are going to suffer. The question is to what extent can we mitigate these distributed neurocognitive deficits with existing or upcoming nutritional/educational/genetic/neuro-engineering tools and solutions; that by the way includes low-mid IQ stormfags.

I swear most of this board is fucking retarded. Melanin doesn't effect behavior, you fucking retards, its simply an indicator of other biological variables which do.

No. If white admixture causes both, skin tone differences in an unmixed black population wouldn't necessarily correlate to behavior at all.

Niggers in Africa don't live in the fucking deserts, they live in the savanna and jungles. Malnutrition in Africa is largely a modern problem caused by western medical aid inflating their population beyond what the land can support. Prior to western intervention, the sub-Saharan African population was controlled by disease and violence, not starvation. If you want to find a non-genetic cause for black stupidity, look at parasite load. Your theory predicts that Arabs would be dumber and blacker than blacks, re-evaluate it.

Only if one accepts Darwinian evolution.

Only in arid regions; the tropics are full of water and vegetation.

(check)
Can you cite any evidence for this claim?

While I'm mostly agreeing with first pic, the French are basically extrovert Chinese, except they don't try to dominate you into agreeing with everything they say.
Look at it, it's the exact same pattern of response, the main difference being they don't really give a fuck about people and don't expect anyone to do, so they simply don't trust anyone.
Face concepts translate very well in french.
In fact I strongly suspect that lose face and save face, despite what the internet is saying, aren't borrowed from Chinese directly but from a French transfer, because "to save face" isn't an expression in Chinese, but exist in french and comes from a mistranslation in French in source documents (from a wandering catholic priest in "Tartaria, Thibet and China") decades before the first English reference to the face concept and almost instantly became a commonplace expression.

The second pic doesn't make sense though.

Why are you people allergic to logic? lol. Yeah, it's cool to have both an extra dose of the natural urge to fuck and kill. There, I said it. But it also feels better to resist that urge. Society as whole agrees, unless you're forced to be surrounded by neanderthals. Like the kind of people who make up bullshit to incite unnecessary horseshit wars.

TLDR: Why you so mad, OP? But more importantly and pressing, why the huge cock in your mouth? It's ok. It's not your fault your daddy touched you. :^)

This should be propagated, it only has 178 reads. Intriguing stuff, seems sensible enough. Would reinforce the reasoning as to why there hasn't been much civilization south of the tropic of cancer pre-british colonialism.

NIGGERS

Are they more hormonal and emotional?

Are you retarded?
Why is it so difficult for you to write proper english? I'm not even american.