I'm so fucking mad right now. I've got a guy with a truck, a loader, and hauling shackles

twitter.com/harmlessyarddog/status/864981244303552513
theralphretort.com/new-orleans-mayor-lied-sent-confederate-statues-literal-trash-heap-instead-warehouse-5017017/
I'm so fucking mad right now. I've got a guy with a truck, a loader, and hauling shackles.

Other urls found in this thread:

banners.8ch.net/random/polras.
richmond.com/news/local/city-of-richmond/poll-should-richmond-remove-its-confederate-monuments/poll_70452265-9c50-587f-886e-10bcb46dd990.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope this is true. I also hope you build a cart for the statue, arrange a rally and wheel it outside of the Mayors office.

Supposedly, they were to be torn down to be "rescued" by the owner of that slavery museum. Might want to dig into the ties of the owner of that, and the mayor, because supposedly it was a shady deal for money.

If you're a local, go pull the statues. Take them home. Make sure you buy the scrap from the dump.

This, I presume the yard would be guarded anyway but make sure you don’t steal them. The Mayor may lionize criminals but not those of your ilk.

If we can find it and talk to some people, we will take it to a private property where it can be saved for the future. And then we'll get more of these, and we will not let them destroy our history.

A lot of dumps will allow you to pay like $100 and haul whatever you want to take home. So, if he talks with the owner and gets permission to haul whatever he wants. Then just drive home and put it your barn. Lets face it, if you own a loader and trailer and truck, you live rural and can leave it in your barn. You could probably even shoot thieves, though I wouldn't recommend it.

Scrap is valued in weight. Bronze (which I presume this statue is made from) is a lick over $3000 a ton so I very much doubt this thing is going anywhere for $100. The yard will probably let it go for a small premium over scrap value. I have no idea how heavy this thing is so can't suggest over much the price would be.

It is a very worthy cause, we are in a very dark period in history and can't let them get away with this.

I didn't know how they value the shit you take out from dumps. Thank-you for clarifying.

I've only sold scrap, never bought it.

I'm hearing on twitter that this is fake news, and that it is police custody awaiting transfer. I still want it.

It can vary massively.
The more professional the operation and the greater its overheads the more they'll bitch over what you take.

A lot of these old bronze statues are hollow.

Generally speaking when it comes to metals the trade only goes one way. People sell the metal to the yard and they then sell it on to a buyer (at an agreed price per tonnage) and on up the chain it goes (usually ending up on a boat to china to turned into something else and then sold back to us). Thusly buying metal back from a yard is an odd proposition but they like all businesses are there to earn money and will usually sell anything they take in as long as the price is right.

The only consideration would be if the yard refused to sell the statue in fear of it having repercussions on their business. No one wants to piss the mayor off, operating a scrap yard/ vehicle dismantler requires a lot of permits and local council can take those away as easy as they issue them.

So it is just being stored in a scrap yard? Possible I suppose.

The average truck weighs over a ton (in metals alone) even if this statue is hollow which it probably is it will still be very heavy. Even small-scale vehicle dismantlers know the value of metals and wont let it go under value.

I've always been told to just show up with a truck, a flat of beer for the crew, cash, and make sure you buy a fair amount of scrap, not just the piece you want.

Basically, make a load of "interesting" things, then buy that.

He should haul it to a liberal strong hold with sludge hammers & hidden camebanners.8ch.net/random/polras.

what would happen would burn in the minds of every American,and piss off the moderates & not just the republicans.

I don’t really follow. You have different types of yards. Some metals yards deal exclusively in metals, they will buy scrap copper wiring from contractors, they will buy retired petrol tankers, massive metal-hulled ships whatever. They then sell this metal by the ton. It is processed and sold by brokers to industry.

Then you have vehicle dismantlers who buy old cars from the public (based on the scrap value of the steel they contain usually) and if they are a larger operation they will usually have a contract with insurance companies and will receive frequent stock of insurance write offs. They will dismantle the newer/ higher end vehicles and sell the parts as second hand. Most will also operate a public part of the yard where they put older vehicles for people to take parts off themselves at a cheaper price per part. The remaining chassis of the vehicles are crushed into cubes and sold as scrap steel.

Some yards are hybrids of both, but it is rare for yards to buy in objects for their metal value alone and then resell them. If they buy in copper wiring for example they won’t sell it back to the public. It is bought to sell to in bulk to whoever buys their copper from them.

That's what you get for being a traitor to your nation and fighting for the importation and spreading of niggers across the continent. The reason why we let these redneck retards parade their stupidity around for "muh culture" after we blew them the fuck out is beyond me.

D&C shill, report and ignore.

desu…

This is certainly a common thing to say on Holla Forums, without any introduction or argumentation whatsoever. I sure am listening to you!

Anti-confederacy shills are kikes though.

BOMB THE MOSQUE

You're missing the point.

This represents white history, they are dismantling and tossing white history in the dump

This is the same shit that happened int south africa, and in Haiti before the whites there were wiped out

You're a mongrel who is incapable of seeing the bigger picture of what this means.

Why do retards actually conflate slavery with "wanting negros"? You could at least call southerners lazy and greedy for not picking their own cotton or whatever but to conflate the two reeks of saboteur faggotry.

Probably be a good idea to not let this news spread too far. The more it spreads, the higher the chance shitlibs try getting their hands on them to destroy. And you just know some status signeling rich liberal would love to buy and blow them up on video.

This. It started with getting rid of Columbus day. Then confederate memorials. It'll keep happening more and more. Eventually, they'll be taking down the plantations and memorials of our founding fathers.

Compare them to the taliban destroying the buddha statues and isis destroying palmyra

The good thing is that now that we know this is what they do with the statues, no one will ever let another one be torn down.

There's only one left my dude ;_;

Unless the kike mayor decides to go after Andrew Jackson as well, but I doubt he will

What for? Send far right ape-man subhumans there instead

I would never want a nigger in my sight, let alone on my property or even in my house. Slavery was a terrible idea, slave owners were morons.

begs the question why they didn't sell it to another city. seems like poor capitalism to me. wasted sell opportunity.

If the mayor went after Andrew Jackson would the President of these United States even give the mayor a call?

if this is true how is it different than the Taliban destroying statues of Buddha?

temporary storage? or final destination?

Ok you're not an entrepreneur from the 1500s who just found a new world and knew nothing about genetics, biology, geography etc.

I know that niggers smell and look disgusting. You don't need to know about genetics to be disgusted by the presence of niggers.

Ralphshill

Got any other sources or did you just come here to fucking shill your shitbait website?

Like, this is basically old white autism. But, what I've been told, is you can go buy uncrushed frames and shit from the dump. So, what you do is wander around, find either car parts you need for your car etc, but also make sure you buy some regular scrap.

Like, say you've found 5 portholes you want, load them up. Then buy a lot of other brass scrap so they don't charge you not scrap prices.

A lot of the larger places around here don't actually strip parts and don't really allow pick and pulls.

Huh. Interesting.

richmond.com/news/local/city-of-richmond/poll-should-richmond-remove-its-confederate-monuments/poll_70452265-9c50-587f-886e-10bcb46dd990.html

Doubt this will do anything, but at least we can piss off the libcucks.