Once a mud, always a mud.

Just smile and wave boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=jIXswMEL3TI

383 views at this moment

Time to export some FREEDOM

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StephenGutowski/status/864668739765194753
video.genyoutube.net/jIXswMEL3TI
theintercept.com/2017/05/17/trump-praises-erdogan-whose-bodyguards-assault-protesters-washington/
youtube.com/watch?v=PgoNZOunDOI
youtube.com/watch?v=PgoNZOunDOI&t=1m15s
archive.is/bGMTp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping for Raid and a webm.

I love a good diplomatic incident in the morning.
ROLLING FOR HAPPENING

Not the first time this happens. If the protesters thought law enforcement would deploy enough resources to protect them they're fools. The roach sultan guards don't even have to bother with infiltrators inside the protest to start shit. They've been told to respond violently at the first opportunity (even if it means getting a bit physical with US cops) and it makes great video footage for their media over in Turkey.

Here's a popular tweet:
twitter.com/StephenGutowski/status/864668739765194753

MY GOD

Great twits. There was another similar incident a year ago ?
Do turks never learn ?

KEK VULT

erdogan greatets sultan of all, removes filthy americans on american ground, mark my words erdogan number uno conquerer of north america he will be

TaleWorlds should really hurry up with bannerlord so that we can nuke the turks. I don't feel in any particular way over this specific incident, I just want roaches to be nuked in general.

This. The game has become a meme at this point. E3 when?

10/10

Bump for webm

Literally Hitler.

b-based turkroaches

video.genyoutube.net/jIXswMEL3TI

size limit, you can play games and re-encode

Maybe crop the top a bit to save for file size for sound?

Holy numbers

wew

lad

I've noticied this with other videos, it's not just the fact that it's 360p, but is this fast forwarded? I think the person recording was using something other than an iphone, idk it looks weird. The foot-pace of the recorder is rushed making them seem like they're floating. inb4 x-tier nonsensical explanation

What are these people protesting?

Kurds and Yazidis vs Roaches

Will Trump condemn this?

checked

dahnald
get the raid can

i noticed that too, i this some kind of video stabilization in the camera?

Almost looks like it's a drone floating around.

wew what the fuck

It's incredible that these videos are garbage quality and yet they do not convert down in size easily. Guess it's because there's no static shots that CRF can exploit.

Here's a second video while I convert the first.

Bunch of fucking roaches, the lot of them.

Video stabilisation (non-optical) and 1.1x speed.

Better than anything on jewtube lol wtf

Trump Praises Erdogan, Whose Bodyguards Then Assault Protesters in Washington

theintercept.com/2017/05/17/trump-praises-erdogan-whose-bodyguards-assault-protesters-washington/

About the author:

Fucking hell, Jews. Can you be less predictable? You're getting boring.

I love seeing how quickly and efficiently violence solves the liberal problem.

Do we love Turkey now? That article doesn't even blame Trump.

The way it sort of suddenly zooms in when there's a lot of motion suggests it's a post-processing effect to stabilize the picture. Given the potato quality, it's probably a cell phone feature. The ones I've seen morph the picture around in an awkward fashion so maybe they're recent improvements.

this potato quality is kind of unacceptable, what cell phone even doesn't record at atleast 720p these days, everything new is 1080p, who the fuck sets their phone to record at 360p

RIDF

I think the Roaches have diplomatic immunity

Well fuck it's happening.

Beautiful.

i want to see this beatdown in crystal clear 1080p :(

https:// twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/864631567972540417

Happening confirmed

periscope videos do this, it has an unbearable pulse effect, painful to look at

Have to do it in parts if you want the HQ version posted I guess.

Actually nevermind just remembered how shitty the upload limit it.

much better thanks

I wouldn't think roaches have much reputation to uphold

i don't think that's necessary, i don't think the original's are going anywhere

That fat bike cop really had no idea what to do.

They can't detain or arrest them, so they just have to push the roaches away until they don't attack anyone, and then 30 seconds later they go back to kicking people in the face.

sheeeiiiiit

A few cops hit the roaches with batons.

Not enough cops imo

i wonder if these guards were armed? I thought i saw a few checking their sides.

Unfortunately these roaches have Diplomatic Immunity. They could literally get away with murder.

I don't care if these Americans were liberals protesting Erdogan being a dictator, any foreigner laying his hands on an American citizen on American soil should be met with overwhelming force. These people were most likely acting according to their constitutional rights.

Of course they were armed. They're VIP protection roaches. Equivalent of the State Dept. Protection service and the USSS.

Pretty much this. Roaches should be bashed in retaliation.

These were all roaches who shouldn't be in the country anyway.

you should see the Roach IDF on the twatter right now

I cannot even count the ways in which this is bullshit. If that's a roach's standard way of thinking we need to glass Turkey alongside Israel

I 110% agree with this.

Looked like the foreign roaches were manhandled away pretty quickly, I saw a few get bashed by police as well. not nearly enough force was used against them.

if they were all armed, can you imagine if this turned into a shoot out between armed roach security and dc police?

You can see some pro sultan civilians got involved too. Basically the ones not wearing a suit.

I'd pay to see that

Probably pain clothes guards.

The roaches should have been shot dead for laying their hands on Americans.

0:28

Lol. Fat Nigger Cop waddles after roach. Gives up pursuit after six feet. Turns to another roach. Gives up after four.

They had also a smaller group wearing different clothing.

Had 3 pics but it only posted 2 of them.

This everyone of those roach security guards should be thrown in a cell to get raped by a nigger a few times. Foreigners have no right to touch Americans, not even faggy Americans.

rare is the only way to eat steak. medium rare is already pushing it. well done is disgustsing

As much as I like to see faggots getting beaten I don't like seeing americans being beaten on their own land for expressing their beliefs by foreigners. The only people who can fight those faggots are fellow americans.

I prefer medium

It ain't chicken

This is an act of aggression by Turkish forces on US soil, potentially against US citizens. We mustn't allow this insult to stand. Even if these protestors warranted violent repression, that task falls to US law enforcement and not to foreign thugs.

It's also a convenient excuse to liberate Constantinople.

Only young babies and frail elderly people get sick from rare steak.

Whose idea was it to give roaches diplomatic immunity?

RIDF out in full force I see.

As far as I know the protesters were Kurds, so they were not American. They were just some more roaches getting their asses kicked by other roaches

It's standard and reciprocal.

According to who, the turkroaches?

Wew
Checked

Trump response?

I think there were some Armenians there as well.

I love how all the liberals are pointing out that these are foreigners on American soil attacking Americans, but if Trump points out the foreign Mexicans doing the same thing, it's racist. heh

Fixed that for you.

You have a mentally ill mind

What's the point of having berserker cops if they don't go berserker at a time like that?

I don't care what your orders are, if you're a cop and 4 men are stomping a woman in the streets, you go berserk.

Delicious, protestards get to taste some real authoritarianism, and we are delivered casus belli.

Clearly, foreign dignitaries are much more important than US citizens, and should be treated with the utmost courtesy.

youtube.com/watch?v=PgoNZOunDOI
At around 1:18 is when you see the suits get to the thick of it like the video in the OP. The time before 1:18 is where the supporters and protesters fighting.

The time before 1:18 is where the supporters and protesters fighting.* with suits following

that's rich

I wish Turkroaches and Kurds would fuck off to their own countries to do this shit.

Why the fuck are we defending the Turkroaches?

As long as we have "muh diks" in America, we should use them to punish our enemies.

"We" aren't, only the Roach Internet Defense Force is.

What this proves to me is, the cops really don't give that much of a fuck if you, as a mob, beat down some smaller group. These cops are doing the minimal they can do to keep their cushy jobs and that's about it.

Cops have become cowards because everything is video taped so they act like pussies. That is unless it's a white guy, then they'll shoot him and shit on his corpse.

I'm not; you lack reading comprehension skills.

youtube.com/watch?v=PgoNZOunDOI&t=1m15s

Erdogan is sitting in his car, the violence from the other video starts and then Erdogan gets out and looks upon the mayhem. Looks like he or his security ordered the attack. Fuck this shit.

why are the DC police even handling this kind of thing when there's 50 armed turkish security that look like they could stomp the shit out of the overweight diversified DC police.

shouldn't secret service or something be handling this security?

I'm surprised the christfags aren't freaking out. Mudslimes nearly killed christian Armenian-American citizens just a few blocks down the street from the White House and the MSM is editing all video evidence to cut the violence away.

Oh wait…

If you look you will see Uniformed Secret Service officers, formerly Executive Protective Service, on scene with white helmets. This is a major fucking diplomatic faux pas and should be retaliated against severely. Fuck these amped up Ottoman shitbags in my Capital starting shit.

diplomatic immunity, you say?

This is what you get for bombing Srpska ;^)

checked and Keked

these turkroaches need to understand pain

Thats what you get for sucking muslim dick, Amerifats. Feeling that cultural enrichment now?

some turkroach who came to the US 5 years ago.

both sides looked like turkroaches to me. let them kill each other.

t. eyeontheprize

You saw that too, huh? Fuck this country needs to be purged.

fucking turk roaches

It's almost unbelievable that this would happen. Why does Erdogan think he is so powerful to be able and willing to pull this kind of shit?

Have you seen the shill narrative made up for this event yet? What I've seen is leftists blaming Trump for this because of fucking course they would, and claiming "what kind of president lets foreigners beat up citizens". The cognitive dissonance doesn't even register with them.

This post is why the technologically illiterate should not be allowed to comment on the perceived reality/fakeness of a video.

Are you a shut-in or something? Do you not understand low budget phones exist? Does your entire understanding of video quality come from youtube where there's nothing but the resolution marker? Do you not know what bitrate is? Or that this isn't the raw video file, but an edited version posted through a website?

It does appear to be sped up though and even though I don't use a mobile facebook machine I don't think video stabilization explains that. I could point out parts of the video where it's really apparent but fuck it.

give those extras a raise!

I don't care what anybody says: a third-world population can make a first-world country !

archive.is/bGMTp

KEK MIT UNS

Size limit is 12 mb.

Anti-Christian!

You said they warranted violent repression, you stupid nigger

Turkroaches confirmed fucked

Why do we care?
My only complaint is that US tax dollars are used to treat these immigrants and clean up the mess.

Let the subhumans fight in their own third world shithole.

Almost none of you understand the significance of this.

This is a gigantic symbolic victory for Turkey. If they can get away with doing this on American soil, what else can they get away with?

Don't they have diplomatic immunity?

Diplomatic immunity only applies if they're acting to protect Erdogan, which they are very clearly not.

But wait, there's more.
Turkroaches not even apologising. It is the others who are *cough* anti-semitic !

What the fuck is Trump doing about this?

Laughing all the way to the white house.

You have to know very little about diplomatic immunity and the current political climate in Turkey if you think there's a remote possibility any of the guards will be charged.

Is this a joke? Trump has a country to run. Ask local authorities if you feel so concerned.

This happened in Washington D.C.

The White House is in Washington D.C.

It is therefore safe to presume that this happened at or very close to the White House. While Trump was entertaining Erdogan. Now again, what the fuck is Trump doing about this?

No, fuck that. American sailors were detained and publicly humiliated by Turkey and we did jack shit. Now American civilians are being assaulted by Turkey ON AMERICAN SOIL AND WE'RE STILL DOING JACK SHIT.

TIME TO TAKE BACK CONSTANTINOPLE!

Almost certainly anti-islamification secularists protesting against erdoğan. The situation there is peculiar. Their anti islamic wing got socjus guilted into feeling bad for stepping on muslims and well now muslims are doing as they do and trying to retake clay.

Again, reading comprehension.
I wrote

The sentence is comprised of two clauses. The first
Establishes a supposition: that the protestor may warrant violent suppression. This is not the same as arguing that it is indeed the case. The idea is being entertained for the sake of argument.

Moving on to the second clause:
Here I repudiated the notion that the the Turks could be construed as being in the right. Turks are not US law enforcement, and they lack the authority to perpetrate violence against residents of the US. Also, are you in the habit of referring to people as "thugs" when you're defending them? I'm not.

Of course, all this is is after having referred to the actions of the turks as

I then went on to advocate the forceful removal of a city from Turkish governance.

Just to spell it out, I am advocating the declaration of war against Turkey. I believe that Turkey has outlived its utility as a region ally for the United States, and that their recent behavior is intolerable. There is sufficient grounds for a declaration of war, and it would be more productive than some of the US's more recent military adventures. Furthermore, declaring war on Turkey would enrage and embolden the Muslim populations within the US and Europe, thereby creating legal pretense for their physical removal.

It's imperative that Trump be pressured to impose the appropriate repercussions.

If Trump wasnt a cuck he would have started beating Ergodan with his shoe in retaliation.

I think Trump himself would be very angry after he saw shit like this

Yeah no shit, America is a dying, degenerate cesspit.

ERDOGAN DO IT AGAIN

They only have to say it's the PKK and that will be the end of it. They do this shit not just in the US but anywhere Erdogan visits where protesters show up. They consider any protesters as terrorists (including women, elderly or teenagers). I said it earlier in the thread, the people protesting didn't learn from what took place last time and simply took for granted US law enforcement would protect them. Just to further embarrass the US LE agencies involved, the roaches also claimed the police didn't react appropriately so they had "no choice" to act.

Celebrate dibersity :DDDDD

do not question the donmeh (cryptojew) goyim!

Bump. Dubs this turns into a major diplomatic incident, trips we exterminate the roaches

hopefully we rip turkey a new asshole over uppity security guards

Kek. Shitskins gonna shit.

looks like the armenians drew first blood and the roaches did what cops used to do and bashed some dickhead skulls in

._.

OP hasn't heard of diplomatic immunity.
Yes, American SS agents will do the same.
British will do the same.
Russian will do the same.
In any country.
Nothing will come of this, WHATSOEVER, except the cops will be given a grilling for "letting protesters get so close that our friends' security was FORCED to defend him."

theyre gonna have a hard time making other people construe a random armenian-american attacking a random turkish-american in the middle of a street as threatening the security of a diplomat inside a secure building

obnoxious roaches starting shit in foreign countries again like they own the place. what a surprise.

They're not random though, are they. They might just look like homogenous shitskins to us, but to their groups they are probably high status individuals, why else would they take time off work to show up there.

High status in a nothing country with about as much power as one of my taco bell farts.

If we had an OG black coffee badass president these fuckers would be having to attend their glass parking lot.