Planetside 2 Thread: Back To Business Edition

Server: Emerald (USE)

Faction: Terran Republic

Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)
Search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser. The application has to tell us that you're from here, otherwise we can't tell who's a normalfag and who isn't.

The Tranu Ocean is salty everyday.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mKfzI
edition.cnn.com/2015/01/19/world/taiwan-gamer-death/#
youtube.com/watch?v=8964-H2e_Wk
youtube.com/watch?v=PN7BUJEZaXo
archive.is/9JIkk
planetside-universe.com/outfit-37538071103410415.php
stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/CorpsesTrailHer
twitch.tv/seph00/
archive.is/CNTxe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

use the MSW-R lads

last thread. archive.is/mKfzI

Who the fuck thought normal fags would be autistic enough to do the TR speech? Im sorry lads.

whoops i didnt mean to reply to you or anyone in this thread

meant for him

I'm just saying, he's probably shitposting.

All I'm saying is fags are only good for choking on cock, and I want to make that fag choke on my until he gets pregnant from it.

At least you got dubs.

i didnt even fucking notice.

Anyways, almost at 1000 certs, thinking about getting a HA gun. It's between the TMG-50, because muh fiddy cal babykiller, or the Brrrrrtus Maximus, because maximum brrt.

Any suggestions?

reposting my late thread webm because i'm a faggot like that

Best faction. Fight me.

lassica you're my hero

here's your (you)

I'm not lassica. I'm tebran

oh shit, i'm sorry. i thought since you are a light assault with that camo you were him. my fault.

WE CALL THIS TACTICAL SUPERIORITY

Now that's what I call tactical superiority.

the TMG-50 is good

here's my thoughts on the guns i've used

CARV:
+good dps
+huge mag
+free

-requires bursting at all ranges except point-blank (15-20 rounds)
-doesn't like ADAD

TMG-50:

+TR's only 167 damage lmg
+high dps
+lot of damage in the mag
+good for long range shooting

-requires careful bursting at long-middle ranges (3-5 rounds)
-1000 certs

MSW-R:
+good dps
+great for short-mid ranges
+350 certs

-shallow mag compared to other TR lmgs
-passable but not great for long ranges

Rhino:
+huge mag
+very controllable
+great for long range or sustained shooting
+100 certs

-low dps

NS-15M2
+extremely controllable
+0.75 ADS movement

-low dps
-1000 certs
-shallow mag

if you're poor, use the CARV

if you like short range, use the MSW-R

if you like short range and you're really good at headshots, use the MSW-R

if you like short range and you're really good at headshots and you're tired of the MSW-R, use the NS-15M2

if you like long range, use the Rhino if you're poor or have bad aim, TMG-50 if you're not and don't

Can I play this game as a character that relies on shotguns and hit and run tactics?

Yes.

That delicious feel when you awaken a long forgotten ancient evil meme and everyone tells you to not do it then you do it

Also how can I get a custom outfit rank so I can be a special snowflake?

Bitchin', shame the only outfit in the OP seems to be on a US server, or I'd get it right away.

I prefer this one tbh family

Yeah that is better.

It dies have Ben (zyklone b) Garrisons stamp of nigger stomping approval though fampai user

Doesnt*

It's not that horrible if you play from Western Europe, you just won't pull MLG shit often.

kinetic energy is a thing tho fam. and potential energy. and frictional that causes bullet drop. :^)

Sadly I'm from the eastern parts. My glorious romanian internet unfortunately can't beat physics, I'll have over 150 ms no matter what I do.

How the fugg do you auraxium 1 launcher, even 5?

Time.
It's actually quite easy since you'll be one shotting people and you can spam rockets on chokepoints/doorways

find the largest fight and then dumbfire rockets into choke points for several hundred hours

Plus don't Vehicle Kills now count as well?
Biggest problem is the Annihilator and it's lock-on only fire…

Due to how this game works, that can actually be an advantage of a sort, as long as you play with it in mind. You'll be able to round a corner and have a tiny bit of time more than normal to shoot before they notice you rounded the corner, but it works against you when you're defending.

I like the CARV a lot but it really seems like it doesn't have any good role to fill. It's most effective range seems to be that little area at the edge of what you could start to consider 'medium range' and you'd be better off either using the MSW-R if you're going in aggressively or the TMG-50 or Rhino if you're being more defensive.

That's probably one of the reasons the Butcher is considered so lackluster, the CARV wasn't really specialized for anything like the other default counterparts on the VS and NC being oriented toward close-range or long-range.

It's 150-190 from eastern France for me and server latency is always higher than actual ping.

It works against you most of the time.
Granted the last one you'll probably die anyway, but it makes it harder to instant 180 and headshot.

Choke on your bullshit "forum etiquette", shithead.

I'm from Croatia and I get around 100-150 ping, but it's still really enjoyable to play. And you don't really notice the difference because hit detection doesn't fucking work anyway.

The brass is impressed, good work.

NC guns are gauss rifles or railguns with a chemical energy component

I think they're also caseless

yeah that's my experience with it too. it's not a bad gun, it just doesn't have a niche.

So it's a broken piece of shit, but it's a fun piece of shit?

You don't notice issues not because hit detection is shit either way, but because hit detection is clientside so if you hit on your screen, you hit them, and if you don't, you don't.

it's fun with Holla Forums

it's pretty shit solo

What about those instances where you shoot someone and get clear hit indicators but then they turn around and kill you and in the death screen they have full health/shields? Is it just a display bug and they actually did take that damage or just lag?

so how good is the trac shot? it seems perfect, it has no fire rate penalty, comes with both a laser sight and an underbarrel shotgun and it has no need for a forward grip as the trac 5's horizontal recoil is very simple

they took that damage for sure, it's just that the death screen shows outdated data always

Still inferior to the Trac-5B because burst variants are ridiculously good.

Wait,did you just kill that NC with a flare gun?
Flare gun do damage?

Only if you hit them directly with the projectile.

Yeah, but a 1 hit kill? that is too much even for a flare gun maybe he's low on health?

Definitely low health, although a headshot with it will do quite a bit of damage.

If they kill you on their screen before your packets get to the server, then all of your damage to them after their 'kill' is dropped.

Low health, always worth a try because 375 dmg is still ovver 1/3 of a nigga's HP with shields and having seen the other TR shooting at him he was obviously almost death

dead* fucking dyslexia

Not quite, there's many instances where I have a 1 vs 1 fight where we both die with 1 second delay. The damage isnt "dropped", it just register a few second late.

This can be quite frustrating when you're running for cover when peoples shooting at you only to die when you already behind it.

Salt. We're a zergfit now.

WWEW LAD

WE PAINTED THE CROWN RED

y tho

TRename
this ones for you, we unfucked your shit
killed like 7 magriders, 5 lightnings, 3 sunderers, a couple harassers and a liberator

we waited for you to log out

Probably one of those BR shitters mad that we melted his toaster with flare guns.

I realised and everyone else that I was 1000% times more autistic when i am deprived of sleep 30+hours I have to make a food break

Y'know what we call that?
Tactical superiority

Too lazy and gotta run soon, bully me later, if someone can compile this for the Terran Republic Daily Saltwatch, please do.

Go to bed faggot.

Why is Allie Acetivity the only fucking healer in this base?
Had some great autism tonight.

just fucking kill me

I already missed 2 exhaustion cycles, i can only sleep when the next one hits.
thats a strike

Forgive me Designated Platoon Lead (TrRename/Gas, make this his special rank)

I seriously hope its ironic shitposting

he's entirely serious. that's a strike

Don't risk it user! Pajeet will do what he must to insure loyalty to the Outfit!

Take Rhino. Great gun. Accurate. Massive magazine.

I'll take your advice, Chaika.

Just aim for the head (neck, actually)

It's not gay if there is a skirt involved.

Guess he will have a nasty surprise when the enclave get back.

are shotguns good? i've finally accepted that i can't aim

turn your sensitivity down by half

and yeah shotguns are pretty good

How does the Bull compare to the Rhino?

the things that happen to me

Noticeably more accurate but you need to reload all the time and run out of ammo really quickly. I'm not to big a fan of it and preferred the T16.

I started certing out my harasser and playing around with it. It's pretty fun.
I'm thinking of maxing out vehicle stealth to flank/surprise enemy vehicles more effectively, as composite armor is tempting but I'm not sure how effective that 8% will be, then again, it would save my arse in those very, very close scrapes. Any suggestions?
Except whenever I manage to get one of you in the gunner I get really anxious that you'll get bored and leave, or even worse, you'll get bored and stay. That is, if I actually manage to get one of you in the gunner seat. By the time I do any armour that I'd seen would be long gone.

Physics, what are they?

I went with mineguard because I'm a fucking jew with my certs, but Stealth or Composite seems to be the go to for harassers.

Just ask nicely and i'm sure someone will climb inside~

BS.
Their accuracy is almost the same.

Rhino has a huge magazine and slow reload, Bull has a small magazine and reloads quickly.

People say Bull is for assault and Rhino for defense/suppression, but I disagree. I'd rather have 200 bullet magazines while attacking. I can kill 4-5 vanu without needing to reload.

the answer is you should max both and switch between them based on the situation

I certed almost to the end of vehicle stealth, something that I use specifically to flank, and I think it's a waste. It's definitely useless if you use a Vulcan because the second you start BRRRRRTing those red tracers, they know who and where you are. They can probably hear you beyond radar range and will take a peek anyway.

I choose mine guard now because it's responsible for a large chunk of my deaths. Composite armor is only useful for anti-infantry and even then it's kinda useless because you still get shot at by HA rockets.

How often do you find that you were going too fast for the mines to actually detonate underneath your Harasser?

Which one would complement the racer frame more?

Ah shit. I had few people recommend vehicle stealth + Vulcan, because it lets you get close before you start 'BRRRRRTing' them, which is the preferred range of the Vulcan.

So far, the advice I've got is:
I suppose I'll just keep upgrading fire supression, racer chassis, turbo, and reload speed/ammo cap. of the Vulcan until I make a decision.

Thanks for the advice.

I never said please. Perhaps that was why.

Is the extended magazine option really worth taking on the Rhino when it has access to an advanced forward grip to make its low recoil even more of a non-issue?

If you can handle the recoil, extended mags, if you can't go for the grip.

I'll gun if we find each other. It gets a fuckload of certs if done right, and there's repair points in it too.

What the fuck is this shit? The prowler exploded from a debris? I remember the Galaxy kamikaze attack and it didn't do shit to the sunderer when we crash into it.

You're one of those peoples, eh

Are those play sessions with Ross Scott any fun or is he too casual/unorganized?

what do YOU think m8?

protip: its a clusterfuck, ask NCbro

I play NC, and yes it is a clusterfuck.
Expect tons of FF and tons of medics running around doing nothing but trying to res people the second they go down.

Even on TR I often see lots of low BR medics that will run through absolute shit shows of enemy fire and somehow revive people with their unupgraded medic gun. Usually it ends badly but at least they're trying to help.

i noticed NC often just has loads of medics just running around aimless with their medgun out. its piss easy to get quick kills like that.
its a shame since i've heard the NC assault rifles are actually very good weapons.

Yes, the gun is amazing as I have loved it for a long while- but it still can't beat super low recoil of the NS11.
I always find a small cluster of medics in any high pop battle. They roam around and just res the fuck out of anything they find. It's quite funny seeing like 6 medics scurrying around with mediguns.

They really have no idea what they're doing- they just have this mindset up picking everyone up.

a TR soldier never leaves a battlebrother behind except for when you're in a max. engineers just wont fucking repair you

I may have a problem. I still haven't felt exhaustion, I have been up for 36 hours as of now.

You'll start seeing/hearing shit soon. Enjoy.

go to sleep pajeet

edition.cnn.com/2015/01/19/world/taiwan-gamer-death/#

i dont know whether to wait for it, since i am past the point where it should have occurred, i do feel like my perception and proprioception is a bit weakened and i feel that muscles may soon give in but i havent felt tire in last 12 hours.
Do i go through with it for the tale or just chug a sleeping pill? implying i dont know the answer

you've reached the highest level of enlightment. you've come to realise sleep is a social construct made up by the jews and your subconscious has decided you dont need sleep anymore
so that you can spend the rest of your life playing games and doing nothing else.
**jokes aside, you should be starting to halucinate any time now. i'd recommend doing something active like taking a walk around the block

There's plenty of times where I have to fucking chase down a fucking MAX because they have low health and ignore everything around them that isn't cover.
t. repairslut

i will call someone to take a walk with me so i dont pass out alone

Way too many fucking MAXs decide that they're fucking invincible after you start repairing them at low health and they just rush into enemy fire

I'm glad that I have the repair gun at max, but it can't do everything. I get anxious as fuck when there's 3-4 MAXs at a biolab fight waiting for repairs and shit is exploding everywhere and there's only one other engie repairing.

Always wait till you're 100%

Adn yeah, so many players have 0 battlefield awareness. They never bother to aks themselves "Ok, what would be the most useful things for me to do now? Which class? Where shouId go?"

FFS, if you see a bunch of maxes, take a engie or medic and follow them!

I can't tell you the number of times I ended up defending a point, alone, in a max suits, for several minutes, constantly calling for repairs as my health is slowly chipped down. And then I die, with no medics or engies in sight. And we loose the point.

Or I pull a sundy, deploy and no one defends it. Oh they spawn on it, but they run way into the grinder and ignore the tank shooting at it.

also, tell me about the MSR-W, why does everyone praise it?
I tried it out in VR and it felt near exactly like a CARV but with half the mag

easier recoil
really fast reload speed
amazing hip fire (put a laser sight on it faggot)
soft point ammunition
lots of dakka
decent damage and a good time to kill

what is this heresy

It's a meme weapon so people dislike getting killed by it. Like us and the beetlejew.

im not from /k/ so please tell me why you consider heresy.

It's the TR equivalent of the orion/beetlejew and anchor LMG. It's heavy assault only statwhore players primary weapon of choice if they are TR.

hey now, my nc raifu is the godsaw

I really rarely see NC heavies using the godsaw.

I'm AceMclanding.

If you're still new to the game, you shouldn't try to be platoon lead. It's more difficult than it looks and I think you learned that.

We already did some of it.

Maybe this is why people never gun for my multi-man meme-machines. That or my 250 ping and 5fps toaster.

logical answer: the physics engine is retarded and he got hit by rocket powered debris

crazy man's answer: NC planted C4 on the back and shot the debris purposely at the prowler when it died

I'm not new, I've just started over my character at least 4 times, and had some long breaks inbetween when I played. You could say that I'm rusty. Yes it's difficult, but how else do I improve? I already ask for a lot of advice in these threads, I try to apply it as much as I can But yeah, I'm not that good, not yet.

Uh.

The first confirmed sighting of the vanu secret weapon. Cortium golems.

[screams geometrically]

Cortium-growing tree? IT'S HAPPENING!

Cortium grows on trees, there's no reason to complain about how it's hard to find.

fugg

has nothing to do with /k/, softpoint is the go-to SMG ammo upgrade, while anything longer ranged gets high-velocity ammo

MAKE IT STOP

Unless you plan on plinking from a distance like some sort of fag, softpoint is a straight upgrade to many guns. Even LMGs.

yeah nah Ive gotta pass on CQB at 27 average FPS

shadowplay nigga

or whatever amd has

That's what I have. It was open but I forgot to actually turn it on.

Bowling for Smurfs BEST E-sport!

Didn't they recently change HV ammo?

HV is just a straight upgrade now, you trade-
nevermind, kill yourself please

youtube.com/watch?v=8964-H2e_Wk
youtube.com/watch?v=PN7BUJEZaXo

These vidoes are good. I can't see wwew ever being this organised, but if at least some people are following these guidelines, we should stand a better chance.

Indeed, should probably save these for training squads.

archive.is/9JIkk

This seems pretty tongue-in-cheek, and is honestly quite funny.

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

I see nothing wrong other than the fact that they're vanu

Probably, I don't think this is an actual comms system

Not with that attitude, Raditz.

I made my self look like an idiot by not reading it again.

I just realised that in the third video he has 25k certs.
That shit's high even for a member right?

You're always an idiot. :^)

It's just too bad they're goons.

Don't worry, at least you aren't Anthony Burch.

wanting to turn wwew into an elite super commando outfit instead of just a ragtag group of disorganize shitter collecting salt from Vanu and NC

This is not why I join wwew

It's not why I joined wwew either, but the videos have good advice regardless of whether the outfit is organised or not.
It's more fun when you at least git gud to some extent.

oh yeah, I feel better now

it seems like people are organized enough for it to actually matter and the rest is ragtag

what we need more of though is people taking initiative and doing more in times of need, like last night it took us a very long time to take the crown but we did it, we didn't really do much special in doing so we were just more tenacious then the gaynu and they fucking sucked at actually taking shit even with much more then our numbers

I think though if we had a team of fucks going behind the cucks we could have forced them to fall back which would have allowed us to go on the offense more, which is what I tried to do near the end of it so I think that if I had thought to get more people with me things would have been different

it's kinda like eve online in that regard

Because you're worse :^)

At least you're not Anthony Surge

Don't worry too much.

the problems are lack of cooperation, which CAN be negated by going full buzz like ElHombreGrande did last week, and the complete absense of a sense of duty

what I mean by duty, is the willingness to sacrifice personal wishes for the common salt

every unmanned turret is a net loss for the team
every unmanned gunner seat is a net loss for the team
every unpulled skyguard is a net loss
every undermanned aircraft is a net loss
every unhacked turrent or terminal is a net loss
every single faggot not running straight for a terminal whipping out a grounder when scythes are in the air is a net loss

every tactical opportunity not seized is a net loss

yet we continue doing our thing and get pushed out of a base 3 times before we can finally WWEW up the /yell chat

Well how do you think you get more shitposters?
You give them a bit of advice on how not to get dunked on, making you look like a cool dude and those 'git gud' shitheads much more appealing to collect salt from.

Remember what happened after Shazbowl? redditors challenged pre-exodus halfchan at Battlefield 3, when they were losing real badly, they started reporting and banning our players on the server, fucking plebbitors.

And some funny shit.

Stop bullying user!

Christ.
Keep it simple stupid. Making shit hard for the sake of hard is retarded.

Any small NC group on Emerald who enjoy the finer things of shits and giggles?

I have a beginner-certed Lib (Dalton, Shredder, Spur) and none of my steam friends play. Honestly just looking for another burger to chill with between the hectic shit that is normal play.

Why should we go through all these hoops when fucking around is just as fun?

Nice trips. It just means they were still salty.

Do I have to bully you too?

we're pretty much saying the same thing here

we need more initiative

When is someone going to make the spicey serfs retard wrangling outfit for normalfags?

I think our designated pajeet should be the leader. If we had a fug ton of normalfags for cannon fodder it would make things allot easier.

Well congratulations, you got those posts tagged, now what's the next step of your master plan?

by not being less than a single platoon on average then we validate the screams of the redditors going
"FUCKING ZERGLINGS OMFG"

salt is much tastier when they scream at us for being 300 people in a 1-12 TR pop fight
We have below 1KD outfit average IIRC and yet we still manage to stir up a legions worth of anger in a small package.

we already have cannon fodder, it's called every other outfit in TR

There was that time we added a shit ton of randoms and filled up all of the squads.
They were actually listening to orders and shit, so do we really need a separate outfit for them?

Battlebards please add this.

eh

They wrangle pretty well most of the time. No need for a new outfit

I still can believe all the times vs called us a zergfit I hope someone takes the stetiotypical nigger meme used in this and makes it about zeroing instead of kd

Yeah but being able to direct them would be beneficial to us, especially if eod or some retard group does something retarted so we can send them across the map to fight if we have to in order to achieve victory

If we have a separate group for them though we can maximize the mini zerg by all the squads filled with normals in addition to our group. And by adding them to the newly added outfit we could summon tons at any time if they join that is

I like it.

Would that simply require someone switching between accounts to order them around and whatnot?
Otherwise they would have to leave wwew, which doesn't sound fun at all.
He'd be like that guy that went to Africa and trained up a militia of niggers to fight poachers.

this isn't eve online, we don't need pets

well I like you faggot

That's the beauty of it, YOU DON'T HAVE TO!
Just let the teaching types hold open squads, while the rest bullshit around in outfit only ones!

I didn't think that far ahead but they could just make an another account

y-you too.
Have some Mötley Crüe.
Battlebards add this as well. More old rock.

Is there a feature of the Cycler TRV rifle that makes it more than just a similar but overall inferior version of the TAR assault rifle?

I haven't used either rifle before, I'm just basing my impression on what the stats look like.

Battlebards, if you really want to motivate the Heavies on ripping and tearing Tranu and Burgers, add this.

Why should we teach the normalfags instead of shitposting?

tfw they make more ballads and less rock

i got the complete discography m80

What's your favorite album? For me they pretty much peaked early on with Killers and it's been varying degrees of spotty from there.

im not sure
but i can tell you the one ive listened to the most is definitely powerslave

this is good

it's gayeh

since we are on topic this is the tell i got from some infilfag who kept shooting me in the back of the head while i was trying to defend the point.

Absolutely heretical, keep that shit blasting.

Christ I just logged on and the VS salt is already legendary. Gonna need to whip it up together in Photoshop.

Wat

new cards goy

WE CALL THIS TACTICAL SUPERIORITY
did brass senpai notice me?

Do they send you the actual card or can they just give you the number, I want to be a good goyum and send someone some fun bux by giving them the code

just send me your credit card number go-guy

Rabi plz

How the fuck did no one see you?

if you're buying from amazon then it'll come in the mail most likely

nc have no awareness

I'm too lazy and also autistic to wait though, it looks like daybreak missed out on another opportunity to do something right as usual and lost money

Cheap time fun times.

they probably did but there are several factors in play here, my indar dry brush camo is black and white, white being one of the colors commonly found in nc and black helping mask the red by fucking with how our color perception works.
The NS 11c has neutral tracers which are actually yellow just like NC's (the actual color is a bit different though) and it's beige (similar to yellow) and white, it even has that gold/yellowish strip on the scope. Had i killed that first guy, they probably would all have attacked me but ceasing fire helped with the deception. I even had him fooled when he stared at me again and didn't do anything then ran off the room, which probably helped with his team mates who probably saw him not instantly opening fire and thought it was nothing. The infiltrator guy being the only one paying some kind of attention got me after i fixed the generator

TL:DR psychological deception as fps tactics

Also, that light assault was using the same weapon as me so on top of that some of them had it subconsciously stuck in their heads that the gun's sound was friendly. There's even the possibility that they thought he was me and didn't know anyone entered the room but i wouldn't count on that

I'm still a bit salty we got pushed out. If we had more people attack the sundies we could have held the base.

Who cares? They'll just scream another excuse in /yell when they lose.

We did great. The fact we went on to warpgate the NC from it was even better.
I didn't enjoy it either, but we wouldn't have been able to recover the amp station without the normalfags filling up spare slots.

connection quality: poor
he basically just dropped down through the ground and rose up through the floor behind the generator on their screen

Its double exp today, people just wanna farm. I was thinking about having someone push for them but said fuck it.

I'm worn out, but at least I made a lot of certs.

Im getting muh sheckels together and then fuck off for a week or so

This game looks like great fun and i'm in a mood for a careless shooter like this.
So, are there any tips how to not fuck up in the beggining? Any reccomendations what to try first?

I swear the CoF and recoil only goes weird like this when I shoot at someone with a 3+ average kdr

Why has no one ever tried to build a wall to keep tranu out?

NC did

-Play as a support class first (Medic, Engineer) to get an idea how battle dynamics work.
-Always stick around friendlies, work with them.
-Upgrade your heal/repair tool to level 4 or 5.
-Save up certs, go to VR training to know which guns work best for you, all guns in that map is unlocked for free. Buy what you feel is best for your playstyle.
-Do your directives for free certs.
-KDR doesn't matter (but knowing how, when and where to shoot does).
-Vanu and burger tears nourish us. Keep it flowing.
-Read the thread every time it pops up. We spew the spiciest memes but at the same time, we also give you relevant information for the game.

Do a lot of research. Not only does the game take patience, it takes a lot of effort. Look up a guy named Wrel and start watching. If you dont want tos hoot but want to support and get lots of shekels run engy or medic

Thanks, I guess i'll become a dedicated healslut for a while. Is there any free currency that's typical for a bootstart like in most other F2P games?

the best joke LMG loadout is a CARV-S with extended mags, softpoint and a suppressor. There is so much velocity loss it's like shooting paintballs at enemies.

seriously though before I took a break from the game my favorite LMG was a CARV-S with extended magazines

I feel dirty even using it

The Cyclone's even better. Best SMG in the game by a lot.

I like using the suppressed NS SMG because of its non-ES firing sound. That helps as an infilshitter.

One of the reasons i like the NS-11c on my light assault, too.

The implications of this nigger

Jokes on you, I shoot Nanite systems wielders on sight

Armistice is the worst of its category too.

Thats because everyone on VS is an infiltrator

yeah, the cyclone is best.

Cyclone has the highest average KDR. Proof enough it's the best.

Go medic or engineer, stat up on the tools, stick a red dot and a grip on the carbine and follow the guides that eventually pop up. Don't be afraid to ask questions.
Also, gun for people in vehicles, easy xp gains to be had there.

Wrong thread.

more wemb

it is the best but your reasoning makes absolutely 0 sense

also more of why i love being a light assault, the TACTICAL SUPERIORITY alone makes you a much better killer than just having the better gear and more hp like a heavy

Some pretty good demos.

Thanks.

i hope you see this shit pequod

no problem friendo

If a weapon was worse than others, people would play worse with it. If a weapon has a higher average KDR, it indicates it performs above other weapons. Performance is the truest indication of capability.

You're assuming everybody has the same level of skill, everybody is the same person, everybody has the same enemy and everybody is doing the same thing the same amount of times

Cyclone is the best SMG by far if you're not a retard and aim anywhere near the head. It has the second best DPS (by very little) and the lowest rate of fire. Those two traits are just retarded together.

Not at all. Random sampling is useful, but complete sampling is optimal. Rather, you're the one assuming those things, since you'd have to assume all the best players use the cyclone, and all the worse players use Sirius, Blitz or NS-7.

Is this double XP week for everyone? II'm not a member, but I've got the multiplier.

Pequod-senpai noticed you. I need to fly Valks more often.

How long has it been since sensor darts stopped moving with vehicles they're stuck to?

no idea. ammo packs also don't stick to vehicles anymore

Isn't their purpose? After all a motion scanner can do the same job but better the only problem being that you need to get there.

You used to be able to track the movement of a vehicle without needing to spot it by watching the movement of the sensor dart radius.

That was removed to prevent griefing. Ever watched a tank's turret do a flip in the turret ring because some asshole engineer dropped an ammo pack on it?

at least i can still drop ammo packs in a valkyrie, those things hit them like a brick

You sure this isn't just the overpop multiplier or due to playing with subbed players?

guys, please. We're not the ones supposed to be getting salty.

It's double XP for freedom day.

I went ahead and certed out my harrasser, can someone show me how virtual audio cable works so I can battlebard techno and eurobeat like all the other cool kids?

I don't get it. The weapon stats don't add up.

would it be neat if they overhauled the implant system and added full cybernetics that you could get if you lost body parts and shit

Don't Nanites make it basically impossible to actually lose body parts because of the revive tech?

I'd wager that's just because "cyclone heavy OP" is such a commonplace complaint - more people know and use the cyclone as an NC heavy assault than VS or TR do with their SMG's. iwin shield = higher KDR

Also note that the Sirius has the same KDR as the cyclone - so is the Sirius as OP as the Cyclone is?

It has the third best DPS in practice. (excluding directive weapons)

Exact thing happened when I wedged my prowler between a gorge, and ejected.

I've never played Planetside. Is that a pick-up truck with a fucking mech in the bed?

If so, that's fucking awesome.

It's tecnically a guy in power armor, but you should give it a go anyways

Alright, I'm definitely trying this out.

Post your Harassers.

I love that little gun.

I hope its as fun as it looks

Why not both?
We can be elite, commando shitters, and mine even more salt

Personally I find it more pathetic that the only way Vanu players do any form of 'good' is in heavies or snipers.

It's like the folk that always pick Ryu in Street Fighter. You know they never explored any other options in the game, just parked with the one that was 'strong' because folk told them they were 'strong'.

It's called a "Technical".

And yes squads of Harassers are fucking terrifying when done right.

It will be once you get your ass kicked in enough that you learn how things work. Ask questions if you're stumped, but try to learn on your feet, as that will only help you learn more.

it's a game that's easy to get discouraged with; you will die. A lot. To really stupid things.
Even the very best players die a lot to really stupid things though.

We're not sub 1 on K/D actually. We're barely above one.

planetside-universe.com/outfit-37538071103410415.php

t.Statwhore in the making

They're harassers, kinda the equivalent to warthogs from Halo. You can put different turret mounts on them and each faction has their own special mount.
Game is fun, just hope you have an intel i7 or equivalent otherwise you'll be getting sub60 fps on the poorly coded game.

OY VEI

Well I do know a few tactics that I could pass on if people gave a shit for a training class of sorts.

go back to reddit SUIT

Well if people want to learn how to play better they can do that. I dont understand how learning how to be better at a game is something that belongs to reddit?

After over a year of playing I finally decided to try out a shotgun

It's like it's trying to tell me to stop.

I've always thought the shotgun to be pretty shit.
Rifles outgun them at farther ranges and close combat is a rarity in Ps2.
Also rifles have a much higher rpm than shotguns and 3-4 headshots will bring down most people within seconds anyways.

From using them a little bit, they're better than just about anything else inside of 3-5m.

The hardest part is more about positioning and movement so you can get within that range.

The auto shotguns, especially with 10 round magazines are fucking awesome.

Man, Skyguards are fucking amazing.
Is this what tactical superiority feels like?

It's teamwork and smart allies.
I'm trying to grind for that 1k cert weapon, I love telling air to fuck off in phalanx turrets. I imagine skyguardian is the best against Vanu. I can't wait to get my anti-air boner.
Only 5 more hours until I go on a Ps2 spree and play all day since I have wednesday off
Get ready for the weeb cancer bard to deploy

Ayy. I would join you in that weeb ASMR shit fest but away right now. I even missed out on the double XP shit. I really wanted to grind up the certs to fully fit my Valkyrie.

5 more hours

Blame work.
It's not like I don't get a steady 125 certs/hour no matter what event I play along anyways.

consider buying the second MAX burster arm instead

Well it's 875 certs so I'm sure you'll have one soon. The thing sounds like it's a cursed machine straight out of hell when firing. You'll love it.

450 nanites just doesn't sound viable when I see a random scythe and get air triggered.
250 nanites lets me pull a few in case I get bombed or rushed.
Plus it's also a vehicle I can drive to the next base to when the current one gets capped.

Learn to be a slut.

Hossin was a mistake.

I had just gotten the TMG-fiddy and I had to kill babies with it for a while.

Aim for the head.
Mercy does wonders if you aim for the head

Don't remind me.

I guess I'm just terrible with it.

learn to be a heavy with a T9 carv/msw-r

I like Hossin. But then again I got at least 600 hours out of the Souls series across multiple systems.

It's the only continent that gives you the true Vietnam experience. I want to play It ain't me as we charge through the jungle.

You mean as we try to charge through the jungle, then fall into deep water and die, which you can't fucking see, because it looks exactly like the shallow water, then respawn 6 kilometers away because no one can get a sunderer close because everyone is clusterfucking vehicles on the one, single road to the base?

It had more to do with going on hossin on an almost empty hossin to get doubled team by both NC and VS while the exp bonus was running out.

ESFs are a pain in the ass to hit, especially if they hit the afterburners. They are basically untouchable at that point. However they're as good as dead if they try a dive bombing run, especially if they try to stick around and tank the damage. It takes like half the magazine (not including misses) to kill an ESF so wait for it to get close or do something stupid.

Maybe someday Vietnam will come back.

That happens everywhere, only without the xp bonus.

It's true.
If we ever go to Hossin again, I want everyone to pull valk's and play fortunate son as we fly around.

I have a kd of 0.61 as an engie, any of the carbines are far better than the base shotgun There's a 54 hour difference between engie and the next highest class I use, trust me.

get Armstice for close range and AMR-66 for long range

the AMR is great at counter-sniping and the Armstice is a literal crutch in CQB

(checked) are shotguns any good in PS2 or should i just stick to automatic weaponry?

There's probably a few good ones, but I've been certing out engie items rather than the guns themselves.

Stick to automatic weaponry for the most part. No harm in using shotguns once in a while however. This is coming from someone who has been playing with a shotgun with slug rounds for most of their play time.

Any of you autists stream?
My gpu died on me and I'm waiting for the rx 400s to start appearing near where I live.

Don't buy a 480. Shit melts at high temperatures and fucks up PCI-E slots.

The average wwew is gitting gud

Not sure if anyone does.

When we lose to reddit:

When we bully reddit into suicide:

When we point out that we have 20 players online at the time:

When we point out that they lost to the same bunch of shitters:

Don't forget the constant bitching about how VS weapons/armor are horrifically shit and how the Prowler needs to be nerfed.

I don't like how MBTs are balanced, though.
Prowler: Excels at artillery and suppression duty.
MLGRider: Excels at flanking and close-range support of infantry.
Vanguard: Excels at close range tank skirmishing and sunderer-hunting.

The problem that really gets people pissed off can pretty much be summed up by the old stat:
Magrider lives on average twice as long
Prowler gets more kills per life

The specifics have changed over time but its generally true over all patches (barring the magnerf patch) Magriders have to spend a longer period of time to get the same kills and are harder to kill themselves. This is frustrating for both parties and one of the major problems of designing an asymmetrically balanced game. As someone who has a large number of hours in all three tanks, I can tell you there are times where you want to pull your hair out over something the other faction can do to you.

But just the other day I spent some time flanking with a prowler and just ate magriders like it was nobody's business. I'll work on getting the clips up later.

Would halfing cortium prices as a bonus for hossin make you guys want to play there more often? I miss fighting for hossin for the max half price before they changed it.

Yes. Im sick of the ice map.

The only thing that keeps me from playing on Hossin is the fact that nobody else plays on Hossin.

Any change that would make that continent at least as popular as Amerish or Esimir would be fine with me.

eh I fucking love hossin because the trees actually make flying low easier, as you dont have to worry about airchavs

but then again I hate hossin because everything else

I can't tell how many times I've been shot at by scythes hover behind a bunch of leafs.

git gud

but really if you play it smart you can lure the fags into trees because airchavs cant into manevering aside from the reverse

stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/CorpsesTrailHer

And technically the Harrasser is a Buggy, but you can buy cosmetics to make it look like some sort of Puma.
But yeah, being able to haul around a Mechanized Assault Exo-Suit (MAX) in the open Rumble Seat was a requested feature, because there was a lack of a light transport option.
The Rumble Seat can also be used by an Engineer to repair on the move.

We've also got a Mongoose-like ATV called the Flash, that can get not ONE but FOUR front mounted Guns.

The problem of course is getting enough together to do it right…
Of course, even solo, driving a Harrasser can be a blast if the enemy has an infantry blob near by!

Get me a squad of Infiltrators, six Flashes, and a six-pack of diet Dr Pepper!

…Except in any Control Point fight…

Yeah, unfortunatelly the Skyguard suffers from TERRIBLE shell velocity for an AA platform, so you need to LEAD a target by a good 100m at LEAST…
…Which is damn hard, considering you're trying to track one of the most mobile targets in the game.

Thing is, a MAX can switch load-outs with only an Infantry Terminal, so you can go from Anti-Air, to Anti-Infantry, to Anti-Armor depending on what you need.
A Skyguard… Is stuck as a Skyguard.

I like it too.
The problem is it relies too heavily on insurmountable hills, meaning Air Mobility is suppose to be King…
…But then that fucking fog and crap eats up framerates, so under-RAM rigs like mine can only hope to keep a Gal or a Lib in the air.

Problem is, if they're being that dumb, a good Heavy Rocket or AP shell can snipe them out of the sky.

They can be, but you have to know where to use them.
Shotguns rape face up close, so enclosed spaces like point holds are where they truly shine.
Usually this means they work better for Light Assaults, as their greater mobility allows them to close easier than a standard footslogging Engineer.

I would honestly not be opposed to the Vanguard getting a greater frontal armor and shell velocity buff.

Fuck the Magrider though, fucking thing was the excuse the Devs kept giving for Driver/Main gunner, AND NOT EVEN MAG PILOTS LIKE THEIR SHITTY NOSE GUNS!!!

They are especially a pain in the ass when you are in a turret and you take damage from nowhere, until you start spamming Q by the trees.

filter the namefag or dont reply to him. he'll go away after a while

I mean cum on senpai one would think by the time you spend 1382 hours on something you git gud at it

prime example of a permascrub

Always surprises me to see a stat page for a vanu player that doesn't have the beteljew/orion as their most used weapons and 50-90% time played as heavy assault.

That's embarrassing.

ElDoctorOscuro. Apparently a twitch streamer. Do we need more restrictions/proof to join? I wasnt online yesterday afternoon, but he might be a skinwalker/cuckchanner. Not sure if hes from reddit tho.

Pic related.

what kinda asshole after being told that this isn't a forum, still tries to post like it's a forum

Heres his twitch:
twitch.tv/seph00/

Apparently has a reddit account too. Can anyone do anything about this?

Reminds me of the time i shot a guy with a pump action up close and all shots went around him, or when i was shooting at a VS from afar and the rng made me hit 3 consecutive headshots on a friendly and kill him

not so tough without a shield eh

i can kick him from the outfit if you guys want to.

what did you expect from a namefag?

did he say he's from here?
does he do more then just killwhore?
has he spoken on mic or chatted at all?

his rebbit is sephuku

Site being a turd and not letting me post links, but reddit is asspained about us, again.
More news at 11.

tfw a name you made up causes this much asspain

archive.is/CNTxe

Yeah, that's why the NC actively avoids fighting them unless necessary, right?

SURF'S UP DUDE
I think we should file a restraining order. His obsession is not healthy.

I didn't even see that one.

The suit fag seems to be the streamer guy someone posted earlier. Fucking boot him already.

1. it doesn't melt at high temps
Yes, it does run hot (~70-90 degrees at high load) but that's with a stock fan curve and shitty reference cooler; the 1070 and 80 are running into similar problems - but you're not going to melt anything with any of these cards. Frankly, the bigger issue to me was how loud the rx480 stock fan got.

2. it doesn't fuck up pcie slots
It did overdraw through pcie, sometimes, in extremely specific cases that required certain types of hardware and was not at all commonplace - but not only is the pcie spec able to handle it anyways (meaning it's only an issue if you bought a shitty motherboard), AMD already released a driver update to fix the issue.

The first problem is solved by getting an aftermarket card with a better cooler - e.g. something from msi, sapphire, etc. The second problem doesn't exist anymore.

Ban this fucking cuck.

I've got a couple more like it

Remove reddit from premises, we don't need streamerfag skinwalkers shitting up the outfit.

In my opinion, you should either, in your game have recoil, or random spread that simulates recoil. Never both. Preferably, just recoil. Or increasing fucking cone of fire. Why the fuck does the cone of fire increase? A gun doesn't get less accurate if you shoot more than six bullets at a time, recoil, and you trying to fight it shakes the gun off centre. So why would you have visual recoil, and then simulate extra recoil through RNG?

We need a new bread.

God bless WWEW…
Truly making Planetside Great Again!

They all seem so incredibly bitter and angry that we focus on taking territory and have fun with the game.

aw sheeeeeeeeit muh niggers
reddy be catchin' on

Nah, it's just a smartass in a sea of dunces. The way it's been going they'll never stop bitching about us.

In three years of being a redditfag, that guy has 35 good goy votes. I think he's doing something right.

For those who maybe weren't aware of what he's referencing, pic related

Oh wow, that essay bullshit happened on /r/Planetside? Wasn't it a moderator who happens to be a Goon?

Does that shithole have moderators that aren't goons? Those faggots take over the moderation on lots of sites and strictly impose a policy of poz.

Some of the smaller ones, maybe. Even then, if they become a "default," then suddenly, they descend upon those like rabid wolves.

Got a couple of nice landings here. I don't even know how this shit happens.
In any case, I'll be gone for a week, so I'll see you guys then.
Have I lived up to the title that is Ace?

He seems like a decent guy. Perhaps he'll be gone from reddit before long.

>If all the real players left, WWEW would be shit
Jesus Christ how embarrassing. We've gotten good leadership going and the salt will never stop flowing.

Got this one yesterday.

I thought someone requested galaxy lewds in game.

Higby here, holy shit.

You know what's the most important thing we have in wwew?

fun

damn, i wish i could join wwew from EU server.

Just make a new character. We have lots of euros so ping is fine and you can catch up on certs easily. I abandoned my old NC guy I played years ago and already have a ton more unlocked.

If your ping ingame is under 150-200, you're good, so you can play from West Europe and the Balkans and still have the authentic clusterfuck experience unhindered by clientside lag.

(checked)
When i did join USE server, game told me my connection was "poor". I didn't really quite catch my ping in numbers tho

I fucking knew this would happen and nobody listened. Now all it would take is a little agency on the part of the NC for them to storm Eisa and start pulling Vanguards.

It always tells me my connection is poor, but I have no problems.

Here's a question, have we ever seen anyone from SUIT? I've never seen them in game.

I usually have around 300 - 400 ping when I play and I do fine. Just join already, you'll have a lot more fun when you play with us.

Alright, I've played 4 hours so far on EU and i was enjoying it, mostly running as healslut or greasemonkey. I'll definitely try going USE next time.
Thanks for the warm welcome

Without mathersons it'd basically assured they'll take eisa mining and try for the tech plant. It was worth a shot to get it and form a sort of buffer for the tech plant against the NC, and if we didn't have to redeploy and save our amp station it would have been ours. Hindsight is 20/20.

I play on emerald from the west coast and the ping really isn't that bad

don't play with wwew though

I played on miller a few times with poor connection quality and it wasnt that bad.

i didnt need that flare gun that bad anyway i guess

They usually have it available for a few days after the 4th

How do people strafe side to side and spam crouch so fast while somehow also maintaining such precise accuracy?

I can't replicate the speed, movement always feels a bit sluggish and the inputs don't seem to register fast enough.

Practice.
Instinct.

Or scripts.

Practice, or an AHK script.

I wonder if that input delay I'm noticing is due to framerate/lag/my keyboard. I'll have to keep trying it.

wintermote just go back to plebbit, otherwise i'll have NCbro slap some sense into you

you should start practicing ADAD'ing at first, always try to hit the head. when youre getting decent at it try to throw in some crouches in there

If you can, get your fps to at least 60.

Making a new thread.

There's someone who sounds like a loli in our group and I want to headpat that loli intensively

Also we should remove people streaming our outfit on twitch and stuff like that so normalfags don't want to join more

Who is it?

Weird thing about planetside 2 is that even when I'm hovering around 60-70 fps, the game feels like it's actually running at something like 40.

I don't know if it's because the FPS isn't maintaining a perfectly stable number or because I'm still getting used to adjusting to a 144 Hrtz monitor, so maybe it's because I'm not actually reaching that point in FPS.

I'm keeping this loli to myself famoogle

I can dream can't I

you better fucking tell me who it is faggot
t. Gunnernacho

I don't want gunnernacho to find and viciously rape my loli

Go away gunnernacho!

GET IN HERE!

on the subject of latency, post processing AA delays when the image is shown, planetside 2 includes a rather heavy and custom form of post processing AA that seems like FXAA and TXAA's bastard child so apply user's advanced slav magic tweak

That trick was setting control panel AF to 2x and AA transparency to 2x, correct?

I have half a mind to make a [wwew] account to shitpost on r/memerald and give [unsolicited opinions on Israel???]

yes goy

bump